Bound Pleasures

Story Info
Delicious scene of pleasure and pain.
1.4k words
3.98
28.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knotted the leather lacing around her left breast, she moaned a soft moan dripping with delicious anticipation, as to what I might have in store for her body this time.

I stood back to take in her body as a masterpiece of bound beauty.

Her breasts were taught in their bound state jutting straight out from her chest and her skin shimmered in the light of the room. Her nipples swelled fully aroused and her back arched causing her to seem even more voluptuous than she really is. Her hands bound together and tethered to her ankles, that I also bound with a spreader at her knees to keep her pussy open and available to me anytime I wished. Kneeling on the floor looking up expectantly at me but she says nothing as I haven't given her permission to speak yet.

Her control in my hands feels so incredible and I love our relationship very much. I honor the power she hands to me willingly and I respect her fully as I control her as I see fit.

I smile at her looking up at me and pick up the shiny black box I unlock it and search through the various contents to find the right combination for the evening. I choose four clothes pins and close the box again.

I gently place one above and one below both nipples and I hear her gasp at the pain as it awakens her body. I know she feels truly alive when she can feel the pain rushing through her body knowing the pleasure will follow soon. She sighs as she snuggles into the security of knowing I'm taking good care of her in her helpless state despite the obvious pain she is experiencing. I then kneel and lick her nipples with my warm wet tongue and it sends shivers through her. I kiss her wanting lips quickly and then stand again and open the shiny black box. I select a very large diameter dildo which I know would be a stretch for her to take in and I place the head of it at her now rather moist opening. I also select a vibrator from the box and place it upright against her clit and prop it up with a pillow.

Her breathing becomes uneven as the pleasure at her pussy and clit mixes with the intensity of pain at her breasts mingle inside her. Her sighs are becoming more audible now and I release her clothes pins from her breasts which she gasps at the new pain of feeling the blood rushing back to the pinched off areas.

The vibrator intensely works at her clit, as I look deep into her eyes I can read her like a book and I know that an orgasm is welling up inside her slowly building by the minute. Her legs are tiring a bit and I can see her lowering her hips a bit over the large dildo. The head is just slipping in as she concentrates on trying to stay up above it. Her strength fades in her thighs as she eventually gives in and slowly swallows the head of the toy inside her dripping wet pussy. I watch and smile as she gasps at the girth of it inside her.

I kneel behind her and wrap my arms around her abdomen and hold her tightly gently kissing her shoulder. I then brush her hair off her shoulders and hold it firmly in my hand and pull her head backward and I bite her neck as if I were a vampire. She again gasps at the suddenness of my movements but moans again in pleasure.

I pull out the clothespins again and place one on each pussy lip and I feel her body shudder at her new pain but she never complains like the good girl she is. I kiss her neck still pulling her hair a bit and then turn her head to the side and kiss her lips. She passionately kisses back and I know she loves every moment of this.

Her pussy aches and throbs with the clothespins on them as I whisper in her ear.

"My Pet...do you like your pain?"

She replies, "Yes Sir I do."

"My Pet...would you like more?"

Again she replies "Yes Sir I would."

I grin and oblige her with more pain. I reach around her again with both arms but with one hand I take both clothes pins and begin to pull at them and hold them stretching her pussy lips down, and with the other I begin to pinch her already sensitive nipples and pull on them as well one at a time.

By now her moans have become very audible and I know I'm driving her closer to her limit. I check the dildo below her and find she has taken the whole thing inside her and her legs are tired. Her breasts have turned a very light purple so I begin to untie her breasts slowly releasing the tension on them. She likes how they tingle when they are released from bondage and I gently massage them once they are free. She moans at my gentle touch as her hips rock over the big toy inside her.

In a gentle voice she asks, "May I cum Sir?"

I reply quietly in her ear, "Not just yet my dear!"

I stroke her back gently sending shivers down her spine. I release her pussy lips from the clothespins and pull her big toy from her stretched and soaking wet pussy.

I offer her the toy to her mouth and she licks it as if the nectar coating was needed for survival...Her passionate hunger excites me greatly and I watch in approval as she sucks and licks the toy clean of her sweetness.

I take the pillow from in front of her that was used to hold the vibrator up and I place it on the floor carefully in front of her and I return to her back where I grab her hair again and wrap an arm around her waist and I slowly bend her down so her face rests on the pillow. Her sweet ass exposed with her legs stretched open is a very tempting site and I enjoy the view while she kneels in anticipation with her face in a pillow awaiting my next contact.

I begin to spank her ass lightly, but with every spank I increase the harshness. Her ass reddens as I slap it harder and harder leaving my hand over each slap for a short moment so she can feel the heat sinking into her ass flesh. Her moaning grows louder and louder as I spank her ass just the way she likes it.

Her sweetness runs down her thighs now as I continue the spanking, and I know she will need relief soon. My hand is stinging as is her scarlet ass and I stop and slip my hand over her soaking achy pussy which is drenched in liquid excitement and she rocks her hips as my hand makes contact with her pussy. I cup her pussy in my hand and then squeeze it very firmly and I feel her juices slipping between my fingers like squeezing an orange. Her heat and wetness in my hand excites me greatly.

I now bend over her body almost spooning it with my own body and whisper in her ear. "My Pet...do you want to cum now?"

She replies, "Yes Sir I do!"

"Alright My Pet...you may cum now." I reply softly as I grab a handful of her beautiful hair and slip my rock hard fat cock in her aching pussy to the hilt. She gasps at my suddenness again but rocks her hips to my rhythmic but quick pace.

"Cum for me baby.... I want you to focus on how good you feel and release all that built up energy my pet!"

"Ohhh Yess!" She replied in a whiney breathy voice.

Pulling her hair with one hand and slapping her ass with the other as I pump feverishly in her pussy I feel my muscles tighten up as my own orgasm builds as she floods my cock in her succulent juices from deep inside her. Screaming in pleasure as her orgasm lingers and quakes deep inside her as I continue to thrust in and out building my orgasm up rapidly as hers subsides.

Suddenly my muscles seize up and my cock pulsates pumping her full of my hot cum warming her inner walls of her pussy just right.

As I pull out of her pink orchid, I untie her arms and legs and ankles allowing her to lay relaxed with me as I stroke her soft velvet skin and hold her tightly making her feel as if she would be safe through a nuclear blast.

She's such a good girl.