Bound That Way

Story Info
You awaken to find that you are no longer in control...
1.5k words
4.15
22.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly became aware of myself as dreams of Luigi and a beautiful princess slowly faded away, soon to be forgotten. My legs felt odd, but I figured there was probably just a cramp in them...no, they didn't hurt...but I couldn't move them. Perhaps they were tangled in the bed-sheet...but no, that wasn't it, either. I tried to move my arms, but neither could I move them. My head, too, seemed to be fixed in place. My eyes slowly opened, blinking away sleep that I suddenly realized wasn't there. I felt as though I had just taken a shower, I realized as well - and then I saw why I couldn't move.

My ankles were bound in some kind of thick, heavy cloth cuffs suspended from the ceiling by chains; they were just far enough apart, and just high enough, that my ass was spread and lifted slightly without being too uncomfortable. Straps bound my wrists and my arms, just below my shoulders, and a strap was holding me down by the forehead. All of the straps felt like the same material my ankles were bound by. There was something else, too: my mouth had some kind of gag on it, but it wasn't like a normal gag. There was some kind of ring around my mouth and a chin-strap keeping my mouth open but immobile.

I tried to move again. It was futile. The bed, at least, was soft and cushiony. It seemed to be made like one of those cozy couches that made you want to fall asleep in a shrink's office, except that this one was clearly made for binding patients rather than relaxing them. And that's when my tired brain finally woke up. That's when I realized what was happening.

I had become a fuck-toy.

How had this happened? Did it really matter? I heard a door open nearby, and then it shut a moment later. I heard nothing else, but what I felt was at once painful and pleasurable: a fleshy tip, at first only teasing my anus, soon penetrated it gently but deeply. I couldn't help it: I gasped. The cock moved slowly out and then in again, gentle thrusts that quickly changed my breathing altogether. I struggled again but with less conviction this time, because this felt good. No, it didn't feel good...it felt great!

Any final struggles I might have had in me soon faded with my Nintendo-wrought dream as the thrusting rhythm picked up speed - but only a little. My own cock was starting to get hard, and just as it was reaching its rock-like peak, something hovered over my face. A hand guided a second cock through the ring around my mouth as smooth-shaven balls descended upon the bridge of my nose. My lips were apparently set just far enough apart that they created a nice suction, and soon, there was a nice one-two rhythm of thrusting going on between the cock in my ass and the one in my mouth.

I closed my eyes, as despite the loveliness of those balls above me, there wasn't much to see after a few minutes. I tried to relax, but that wasn't in the cards - not while being fucked and mouth-fucked at the same time. I was starting to moan a little involuntarily around the thick cock between my lips, and the first cock's thrusting was getting faster and harder. I found myself trying to move again, but not to escape this time; now, I was trying to move against the cocks inside me. My body was starting to crave them, and it wasn't long at all before the first cock was jackhammering my ass. The cock in my mouth had increased in pace, too, and hands on my thighs and chest told me that the two men were close to cumming and needed support; the hands on my chest were making it harder to breathe, that seemed a minor problem a moment later.

Hot cum splattered all over my mouth and throat, and I found myself choking and gagging. I did the only thing I could: I swallowed hard. It was several swallows and a bit more choking later that the second cock finally slid out of my mouth, and the man it was attached to moved away. I could breathe again - kind of - and tried to focus on not choking to death until the second hot load came inside my ass. Still the thrusting of the first cock continued, until the cumming was done. When it finally slid out, I moaned in agony. I was so close to cumming myself...so close, and yet deprived of release just at the last possible moment.

Nothing happened for a while. My near-orgasm painfully pulled away as the seconds turned into minutes, and I was busy trying to swallow as much of the cum in my mouth and throat as I could. They were completely sticky now, and the salty flavour of the man who'd just blown himself with my mouth was going to "stick" around for a while, I knew.

Just as my hard-on was starting to go away, I felt a head teasing my ass once more. This one thrust inside me more forcefully, granting more pain and less pleasure, and the thrusts were powerful and quick instead of gentle and slow, like the first cock had been. This was likely the second guy, the blow job guy, that was fucking me now. His cock pulled most of the way out after a minute, but not all the way; and then I felt a second head gently pushing its way into my ass alongside the first.

It was mostly pain that I knew at first, as my anus was stretched far beyond what it should have been, but it somehow accommodated both cocks. They took their time, thrusting deeper inside me every few thrusts, until they were both so deep in me that I was slightly worried they wouldn't ever come out again. They thrust at different paces, creating an odd rhythm that wasn't really a rhythm at all. My cock was hard again, and I could once more feel the pressure building as both cocks stretched my slowly recovering ass. The longer the fucking went on, the more the pain lessened. It never went away entirely, of course, but now I could feel the pleasure of having two cocks inside me.

Fingers started to massage my own balls now, and a second hand started to work on my cock. The pain of the intense pressure was almost mitigated now by the pleasure. The pace of the thrusting was picking up, and my breathing was getting really heavy again as I felt the pressure building up inside my cock. I was going to cum for certain this time. I could feel it. I was almost there. I was so close...

When I felt both cocks shoot their loads inside me almost at the same time, the hot cream filling my ass, I was almost blind; I thought for certain that I was going to cum right then and there. I was on the edge of glorious release...the thrusting continue, as though trying to get every last drop of cum outside of the two cocks and inside me...and finally, with a hard squeeze of my balls that made me cry out and a simultaneous hard squeeze of my cock as it was tilted violently toward my body, I came.

Oh, BOY, did I cum. It felt like my balls were about to be torn off and my ass ripped apart, but I had so much cream coming out of me. It was ridiculous how much there was. It covered my stomach and my chest, and a little of it even splashed up onto my chin. A few final thrusts, and then the cocks just stayed there as I finished. The hands clenched my balls and cock until the latter started to go soft again, and then I was massaged until it hardened once more.

To my great relief, the cocks retreated. One cock, and then the other, popped out of my ass. There was pain, yes, but it was nothing to the sudden release and the loss of pressure in my ass. I could hardly breathe. I never slept on my back, as it made my breathing weird, but now my thorough fucking had made it weirder still. It was only after the cocks had left me that the death-grip on my cock was released, and a moment later, my balls were free once more as well.

Everything was still and silent as I slowly recovered. My breathing soon returned almost to normal, and my hard-on went away on its own. I thought that perhaps now I would be done, and I started to grow drowsy again. Then I heard the door open a second time; it was a longer period than earlier before it closed. I blinked myself awake, drawing in a deep breath, and my eyes darted around. They widened when they caught sight of several figures moving about just at the edge of my vision, and I had a sudden revelation regarding my predicament.

That had only been round one.