Bound to Be Taken - Hiking Trails

Story Info
My fantasy of being tied up is taken to the woods.
3.2k words
4.09
31.4k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car pulled away as I set my sights on the trail ahead with a backpack on my shoulders. I stopped at the wooden map board to find directions for the location I needed to go to. Today, the stakes were raised as I was hiking up the mountain to tie myself up in the woods for strangers to find me.

I had a fantasy of being tied up and taken. It was a thrill for me to be helpless to the removal of clothing and sex by someone unexpected. I made that happen by tying myself up in the men's shower at school where the baseball team would discover me. It was the climax to the feelings that had been building up and obsessing me. I fulfilled my desires in the biggest way, but I had not thought about the phones they would use to record me.

Since my discovery, the team had blackmailed me into being their so called queen of team spirit throughout the season as they made me repeat my fantasy in different ways in their locker room and at their team parties. I had become their fuck toy to be used anytime and anyway, all because I gave into my desire and staged my "bound and raped" fantasy.

The team used me this way until the end of the season. Then school was out and many of them went back to their homes in other states. But, some remained. And they came up with new ways to twist my fantasy for their gain.

Today was their idea and again I was mixed up inside because it excited me to think of myself tied up in the woods so that someone could discover me. At the same time it really scared me. This wasn't just a team at my school anymore, it was the rest of the world that could partake in this. Although, I was pretty sure some of the team would show up too.

With butterflies in my stomach, I made my way up the trail on a beautiful late summer afternoon. I walked in a daze, my adrenaline buzzing and my mind racing with good and bad scenarios. After walking about 30 minutes, I found a spot to view the surroundings.

A calmness came over me as I looked over part of the distant town. I felt empowered and at the same time like a spec in the bigger world. My endeavor today was not as big of a deal as I was making it to be. What happens will happen. I will go with it. Simple as that. I am sex. Simple.

After hiking another 15 minutes, I found the small trail I needed which cut off the main path. It hugged the edge of the mountain in a rough shrub-filled area but then cleared into a small area surrounded by woods. It was a less known viewing area where a very large tree had fallen.

I took off my backpack and pulled out my phone. As instructed, I went into the trees over to the side and viewed through the phone to get the best view of the fallen tree. I opened the link they had given me to stream the video to their personal website. I adjusted the zoom, cradled it in a branch and then set it to record.

I pulled out rope and a blindfold from the backpack and lay them on the fallen tree. I zipped up the backpack, which had a change of clothes in them as well, and hid it behind the tree with my phone. My preparation was almost over. Now for the hardest part.

I crawled over the fallen tree, which was half of my height and found the branch that I was told would be there pinned under the tree. About two feet of it was curved and exposed. I grabbed the rope and tied a knot around the branch and then flung the rope over the trunk. I climbed back over the tree and put the blindfold close to the rope.

I lay myself over the trunk on my stomach and kept the rope under an arm. Then I grabbed the blindfold and tied it around my head. I blindly grabbed the rope and moved my hands down toward the branch where it was tied. It took a few tries, but I eventually tied the rope around my wrists. A final pull made it tight.

It was done. The moment of no return. I was tied up over a fallen tree trunk with my ass over the other side and my feet touching the ground. My pussy tingled for a moment and felt hot as I felt this fantasy unravelling. I would have never done this myself in a million years; at least I don't think so. My sex drive was so strong, I could never be sure how far I would go. After all, I had tied myself up in the men's shower.

I could feel the air rising up my short denim skirt and wondered if my white lacy panties were exposed to anyone that would discover me. I'd chosen panties that covered two-thirds of my ass so that they would have to be dealt with if the person wanted to see my cheeks and get inside me. I also wore a white printed t-shirt and cowgirl boots. What a sight I must have been.

I waited, not knowing how long it would take for someone to walk to this lesser known spot. The late afternoon sun warmed me until my skin began to feel moist. The adrenaline had dissipated and my mixed emotions calmed. I gradually became drowsy and fell into a light sleep.

A sound behind me woke me. I listened for what it was. A few seconds passed and then I heard footsteps approaching over the rocky part of the path that led to the clearing. Again there was a pause.

After a few moments a mature male voice called, "Are you okay?"

I didn't know what to say. I stayed silent.

The steps came closer, now up close to the tree.

"You're tied up," he observed. "Who did this to you?"

Now my mind started working again.

"Hello," I started with an embarrassed tone. "I've been stuck here. My boyfriend tied me up. I thought we were just playing a game, but then he just left. I had told him about a fantasy of being tied up in the woods, but I didn't think he'd leave me here. The jerk was supposed to take me and then untie me. We'd been having fights recently and I thought this was kind of a makeup date. Now this proves he's a jerk. If he wanted to leave me, there are better ways."

"Oh my goodness, that's terrible," he answered. "You don't think he's coming back?"

"It was hours ago," I said. "He wouldn't dare come back now. I'd tear him a new ass!"

"I guess you would," he chuckled.

"Please untie me so I can go home," I pleaded. "It's been a long day."

"Oh sure, I imagine it has," he answered unconvincingly.

There was a pause and then his footsteps went over to the woods. I panicked as I thought of the phone. If he found that, it would ruin the setup. To my relief, I heard him walk around the edges of the tree line.

"Hello?" I called weakly.

Eventually, he made his way back to me. He had stopped and did not say anything. It stayed quiet.

Very lightly at first, I felt a pressure at the bottom of my skirt and then his hands lifting it up so that my panties showed. He then grabbed the sides of my skirt and lifted it fully to my lower back and stomach. He yanked my panties down quickly and lifted one foot at a time to remove it from my boots.

Wet fingers probed my pussy and made their way inside. I was already wet from the anticipation. My body was hungry even if my mind was resistant. He rubbed my pussy, driving up my drive and causing me to breathe heavily. Just as a climax was starting to mount, he pulled his fingers out.

I exhaled deeply, my body disappointed by the abrupt stop in stimulation. I breathed in suddenly as the head of his cock pressed against my pussy and pushed inside. It was a little dry and hurt. With 2 more thrusts he forced it all the way in and began a rhythm. My pussy lubricated his cock and made it smooth. It felt good again.

He grabbed the top of my skirt and held it like a rodeo cowboy holding the rope of a bucking bronco. He used it to pull us together, his thrusts becoming strong. His pace picked up as did my climax. I felt a couple mini orgasms rush through me. My pussy grabbed him and massaged him. He suddenly pulled out and made a suppressed orgasm cry of pleasure. I expected to feel come on my back and ass, but there was nothing.

I heard wet friction sounds of his hand stroking his cock and then all fell silent. I heard some rubbing noises on the ground followed by him putting his shorts back on. There was quiet and then his footsteps quickly and quietly going back up to the main path.

I lay there panting. My body was all wound up and not ready to stop. My pussy was tight and throbbing with energy. I felt the slight touch of my skirt on my cheeks. He had unrolled and pulled the back of them partially back down.

His behavior was very strange and not what I expected. I was hungry to be fucked hard and long. He was just in and out like he was afraid to be discovered. At least his cum was not in me. But the rush was incredible. After all of the anticipation, I was successful on the first try. For a moment back there, I thought he would really untie me. He just took me. Mmmm, I wanted more.

My body gradually calmed down as time passed and I became tired from laying there under the soon to be setting sun. I laughed to myself as I thought about my tied hands and position over the tree. The things I do for thrills. Then I remembered, I was being blackmailed into doing this. I really wouldn't be here if I wasn't forced to. I tried not to think about it and again fell into a light sleep.

Whack!

I woke up to the sound and extreme pain on my ass soon followed. I screamed out in surprise and pain.

"What do we have here?" a young male voice said obnoxiously. "Was this left here for us as a present?"

His voice sounded slightly drunk.

Another voice joined, "What kind of slut gets tied up out here? She must have either been very naughty or she will do anything for some cock!"

I heard one of them climb over the tree. He grabbed my cheeks.

"What a pretty mouth," he said, "pretty nice for sucking some dick!"

I heard his zipper and smelled his urine stained musk. I wasn't sure I was ready for this. Suddenly a beer bottle was put to my mouth. He grabbed my jaw and quickly poured beer into my mouth. I got one gulp down, but he forced it too quickly. My throat closed as I forced the beer out of my mouth.

"Now that's a waste," he said as he pulled it away. "I hope your better at downing dick than you are at beer."

He pushed his head to my lips. I obediently opened my mouth and took it in. Thankfully, the beer had covered up the taste for the most part. At the same time, I felt my skirt being pulled up. The guy behind me cupped my naked pussy and then spread my ass cheeks. His fingers trailed back down the inside of my cheeks to my pussy and pushed in. The guy in front began working his cock in and out. I was being probed at both ends and my body quickly became alive again as my lustful desire took over from being used by two men at the same time.

The cock in my mouth had started out a little rubbery, but it was quickly becoming hard and my lips gained more traction. I worked my tongue on it as well as best I could. I created a vacuum when he slowed down.

Behind me, the other one had already put his cock in and was thrusting. He grabbed onto my shirt to help pull himself into me. I heard the fabric tear as he pulled without finesse. Upon hearing the sound, he pulled harder until an area below the neck trim gave way. He tore away as much of the back as he could, leaving my back exposed. The torn part moved to one side where it was still attached.

I suddenly felt a cold liquid hit my back. The beer cause my pussy to tighten and I yelled out through the front man's cock. I could smell the beer as it fizzed and flowed down my sides.

"That's it slut, make those sounds and vibrate those lips!" he yelled. "Do it!"

I yelled out more so that my lips vibrated over his cock as he pushed in and out of my mouth. He soon pushed further in, hitting the back of my throat. I gagged and pulled at my restraints as he repeated this. As the pressure in my head built up, so did my climax. My pussy was tightening up and not letting go of the cock inside of it.

Behind me, I heard a moan.

"Oh yeah, baby!"

He grabbed my skirt like the last guy had and rode my pussy hard. The tension pulled my wrists painfully against the rope as my arms would not stretch any further. Our bodies smacked together loudly as his hard stomach hit against my ass. My asshole tightened against his impacts. My climax quickly rose into a hard orgasm.

"Mmmmphhh!" I let out through the cock in my mouth.

The cock twitched and unleashed hot cum into my throat as my body tightened up and shook. My pussy was so tight around his cock, the guy behind me came as well. Both holes filled with cum as my head exploded and slowly came back down.

My lips let out cum as the cock slowed down and slid in and out. He removed it from my mouth and I exhaled from coming down from the orgasm and an empty mouth to breathe through. Behind me, a quickly becoming limp cock pulled out and wiped against my ass. I few strands flowed onto my cheeks.

"That's what I'm talking about," the guy in front proclaimed. "I knew her mouth was good for something. I still think that was a waste of beer."

I felt the bottle pressed against my back and left standing on it. He grabbed my bound hands and cut the rope loose from the tree. My arms moved a little to feel relief from being pulled tight in the same position for so long. He pulled at the collar of my shirt and cut the remaining strand at the back. My shirt dropped from my neck.

"She would make a nice fuck table too," the guy behind added. "Maybe that will be your next mission."

A shock went through my body. I was suspicious it was a couple of them. The guys from the baseball team had come up and used my mission for their own pleasure. Like all of the past times, they made sure they were a part of my mission to humiliate me. And it was easy sex for them, even though most of them had girlfriends.

The guy climbed back over the tree and they both strutted around congratulating each other and said how I was such a good team player. Eventually, they clumsily made their way back to the main trail.

I was left there alone with my skirt bunched up and my back exposed. I spit out cum and swallowed what remained. My pussy slowly dripped. I could tell the sun had set even though my blindfold was still on. The air began to kiss my back and legs. The bottle remained standing on my back. I wiggled my shoulders and hips to knock it off to the ground. It clanked and rattled as it rolled down the log and along the rocks.

I used all of my strength to move backwards off of the tree and, in great comfort, slumped down to the ground. As I leaned against the tree I pulled off the blindfold and worked the rope from my wrists with my fingers. After great resistance, I was able to loosen one knot which eventually undid the rest. My wrists were red where the rope had been.

I sat back and took the early dusk shadowed scenery in. My pussy was still tingling from the cocks that had rode it. My mind buzzed as I replayed some of the moments back. Being tied up was such a turn on for me. Even under these circumstances. I grew excited as I thought back to my panties being taken from me, my shirt being torn away, and cocks taking my pussy and mouth. I played with myself slowly in the open air as I played these memories in my gaze over the trees and town below. I managed a partial orgasm with my fingers.

I had to get back down the trail to meet up with my ride home. My panties were nowhere to be found. Someone always takes it as a souvenir. I pulled myself up slowly. My legs and back were so stiff. I limped over to the trees to get my phone. It was still streaming. I turned off the streaming and set it into my skirt pocket.

I looked behind the tree for my backpack. It wasn't there. I looked around the surrounding area. It was gone. My clothes had been in it and now I had nothing to change into. I would have to go back down the trail without panties in a stretched cum stained skirt and a shirt only held together at the sleeves.

I pulled the shirt off, now standing only in my skirt and boots. I rolled it up some and tied it around my chest and back. I tied it from behind. I'd have to go back in a tube style top and a short skirt that would easily reveal no panties when seen at the right angle.

I hoped I would not pass by anyone on the trail on the way down. I would look like quite a slut and no telling what someone would think or do. I pondered if it would feel the same being taken by force without being tied up. I picked up the rope from the ground and carried it with me as I made my way back, just in case I needed it.