Bound to be Used

Story Info
Caught, tied up, and abused by three captors.
3.6k words
4.37
46.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consentual or reluctant sex.

*

I jump back as the hallway closet creaks open. Who knows what's lurking in there? Considering the things that usually visit my home, I have cause for concern. After a good minute of nothing, I walk away. Climbing into bed it hits me. I run back to the hallway. Staring at the door, a tingle runs through me. Behind there lies my Erotomanteum, the last thing I must master before I can be a full Succubus. That door never opens, believe me I've tried it every day since I moved in. I approach it slowly, tentatively reaching for the knob. It slams shut.

"Motherfucker!" Punching it just gives me a sore hand. "Fucking tease." Gold lettering appears on the door.

"Do you want to play with me, Megan?"

"Yes." I give it my Evil Look. "Are you finally going to let me?"

"Yes." The letters turn into an arrow, pointing at the knob. "Think of what you want, and grip the knob."

"Anything I want?"

"Anything."

"How?"

"Pocket dimension linked into Lilith's realm. It will be whatever you need it to be to fulfill your purpose."

I think about it. I have an idea, but could I do it? I've never trusted anyone enough before. This is different, though. The Liln can only do what I allow them to do. I'm in complete control. I give the door a wicked smile. "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, and I'm dressed like a jogger. Silver running shoes, gray shorts and tank top with pink trim, faded blue baseball hat with my hair pulled back into a pony tail. Excitement, and fear, battle inside me. I swallow, my mouth suddenly dry. A deep breath, exhale, focus on the details, then grab the door.

Nothing.

The letters return, "State your Safe Word."

I wrinkle my nose in irritation. "I don't have one. Never needed one before."

"You do now," the door replies. The letters take on an authoritarian look. "If you're going to go through with this, you need a Safe Word. Just pick one."

I roll my eyes. "I don't know! Can't you pick one for me?"

"No."

"Ugh, I don't know, fucking..." I say the first thing that pops into my head. "Froyo?!?"

The door clicks as the energy flows out of me. I'm a little pissed. Froyo was going to be my Safe Word? Fuck! I pull the door open slowly, treasuring the moment. Beyond the threshold is darkness, broken only by the light from the hall. Inside is a bare concrete floor, and nothing else. My heart is hammering. My breath catches. I lick my lips, close my eyes, and step through.

Hands grab me, throwing me roughly to the floor. I cry out, in fear more than pain. The door creaks as it slowly shuts, plunging the room into total darkness.

A click brings a small circle of light. I look up. A naked bulb hangs from the ceiling, the chain still swaying from being pulled. Vague shapes move through the darkness, circling like sharks. They refuse to come any closer.

"Where am I?"

"The Playroom." A heavily modulated voice comes from behind me. It sounds like the killer in a bad movie. I turn, but see nothing.

"What do you want?"

Laughter, from multiple points around me. Two? Maybe three of them.

"We want to play with you." The voice is flat, monotone, like a robot.

"And if I refuse?"

More laughter. "Up to you," the voice is unnaturally deep. "But if you play along it will go much easier for you."

"Yeah," Killer chimes in. "Either way we're going to do it..."

"And enjoy ourselves, fully," Roboto continues.

"Then we'll put you back where we found you," Bass chuckles, "only a little worse for wear."

They all laugh. I hug myself, playing the scared victim to the fullest. Something bumps my leg, making me squeal. More laughter. I look down to see a little red wagon. I can't see who's holding the handle.

"Strip," Killer demands, "and put your clothes in the wagon."

"What?" I look around, faking a surprised look. "How can I with no pole, or 80's music playing?"

Chuckles. "We don't need a show," Bass informs me. "Just you naked. The quicker we get started, the quicker it will be over."

"Don't get her hopes up," Roboto

interjects. "We're definitely taking our time with this one."

I sigh, resigning myself to my fate. I'm nervous, and excited all at once. Once my clothes are folded neatly in the wagon, it's pulled away into the darkness. Goosebumps cover my body, my nipples pebbling in the cool air of the chamber. The concrete rough under my bare feet. Something smacks me on the ass. I turn. Laying on the ground is a black satin blindfold mask, and a studded collar on a thick, chrome, chain. The other end of the chain is lost outside the circle.

"Put them on," Roboto demands.

"Don't want me to know who you are?" I pick up the mask, and collar. "Or don't want me to see what's coming?"

"Both, but that's part of the fun," Bass laughs. "Not knowing. Wondering what we'll do to you next. Wondering why we chose you for this honor. Do you know us? Are we friends? Co-workers? Strangers? How have our lives intersected before this moment? You'll spend the rest of your life trying to figure that out."

The collar locks easily. The mask blocks all light. My stomach knots up from fear, and anticipation. I take a deep breath, remind myself one word can stop all this, and nod. The chain goes taut, making me stumble. Powerful hands grab my arms, forcing me to my knees on the concrete floor. Something brushes against my face. Someone grips my ponytail, forcing my head forward. I open my mouth, letting his flared head part my lips. He doesn't stop until his balls rest against my chin, my nose touching his belly. The others release my arms.

"Good," Killer whispers. He pulls back, I tease him with my tongue pulling a distorted groan from him. He chuckles while plunging back in. I suck him hard enough to hollow my cheeks. He keeps a firm grip on the leash, and my hair. While he thrusts into my mouth, I slip a hand between my legs. No reason we both can't enjoy this. I've barely gotten wet before my hands are pulled away. The sudden motion causes Killers' cock to pop free.

"What the Hell?!?" He pulls my hair hard enough to hurt. He quickly puts it back in. "I'm not done with her yet, Assholes! You'll get your turn."

"She was being a naughty girl," Roboto explains. "We're going to have to restrain her." They slide rough, leathery cuffs up my arms, cross them behind me, then bind them in a restraint. I try to get loose, but it's hopeless. I'm completely at their mercy now.

Killer laughs, forcing himself into my mouth fully, until I almost choke on it. He holds me there for a minute, enjoying the power he has over me. Without warning he pulls back, then slams it in again. He goes hard, strong fingers wrapped in my hair, holding me in place. His grip tightens right before his prick starts filling my mouth with jizz. I swallow every bit of it, the energy flowing into every cell. It revitalizes me, makes me want more. The chain goes slack for a second, then tightens, pulling me away from Killer.

"Girl didn't spill a drop," Killer boasts. "Told you she was a good pick. You'll never doubt me again."

"Yeah," Roboto scoffs, "We'll see." He guides my lips along the side of his shaft. I tease it with my tongue. He moans his approval. "Unlike my friend, I want to see what you can do." He keeps the chain tight, but lets go of my head.

"It's better when I can use my hands," I plead.

"Not a chance, Sweetheart."

Whatever. I lick my way down the underside of his stiff member, drawing an appreciative moan from him. I kiss his pendulous balls, sucking one into my mouth. Before I can do the other one, the chain pulls me away. His cock finds my mouth. I swallow him completely, bobbing my head, sucking, licking the steely member with lustful abandonment. As I find a good rhythm, strong, rough arms slide around my naked form. Something cold, and hard is pressed against my cleft. A click, and it starts vibrating, sending tingles through me. I gasp, losing Roboto's cock, but only for a second. He makes sure of that.

"What the fuck?!?"

"Payback," Killer chuckles.

"I don't want to fuck a dry pussy," Bass rumbles into my ear. "She had the right idea, just didn't ask permission first." He pinches a nipple, hard. I squeal around Roboto's cock. "That won't happen again, will it?" I mumble an answer. He laughs. "She learns fast. You might make it out of here in good shape after all, Sweetheart." I don't answer, because at that moment Roboto shoots his load down my throat. I take it all, loving the taste, reveling in how it makes me feel.

Bass doesn't claim me immediately. He pulls the chain, forcing me back, exposing my sex even more. I feel his hard body against mine, feel his cock pressed against my ass. He lets the vibrator do the work. It's doing a great job. Tongues, and teeth descend on my unguarded breasts. I bite my lip, moaning against the oral assault. They tease my nipples with their tongues before biting, just hard enough for the pain to feel good. I'm so close. I can feel it rising towards the surface, ready to burst through. Before I can find my release though, they all stop. "No," I whimper as they laugh. I'm pulled to my feet, then someone shoves me down. I land on something, sorta soft, and rough against my skin. I feel springs under thin fabric threatening to burst through at any moment. If the mattress is half as filthy, and threadbare as it feels, I'm grateful for the blindfold. Someone rolls me on my back, straddling my body.

"Try not to think about how many others have been used on this mattress before you," Bass says. "It's a bigger number than you could imagine." He pulls my nipples, making me yell, cursing him.

"Yeah," Killer chuckles, "but you're special, and unique. This really means something to us, doesn't it guys?" They all laugh. Bass puts his cock between my breasts, pushing them together with clawed hands. He starts thrusting. I feel it brush against my face. Someone grabs my head, holding it off the mattress so Bass' cock hits my lips. Without prompting I open my mouth, letting the head slide between my teeth. Someone grabs my ankles, lifting my legs, and pressing them together before laying them to the side and holding them down. I gasp when they slide their dick in, to the balls, in one go.

"Damn, she's tight," Roboto barks. He doesn't waste time, pounding my slit with short powerful thrusts. I moan, teasing Bass with my tongue. He starts thrusting faster. The orgasm starts building again.

"For now," Killer laughs. They all do. I don't give them the satisfaction of reacting to the joke. I lay there, doing my best to get them off quick. Maybe if I play along they won't rough me up. Not that they can without my permission, but I'm still going to play the role. Bass starts moaning, thrusting wildly between my breasts. He spits out a string of curses while his twitching rod spews into my mouth. My head is dropped, causing the last few shots to hit my face. He leans down, bites my ear, then says, "Just getting started with you, Special Girl."

I'm rolled onto my knees, face pressed against the mattress by someone's foot. Roboto straddles my legs, keeping them pressed together while he continues his assault. The other two cheer him on, in between boasting about what they're going to do to me next. My ass is slapped until it burns. I scream. promising horrible revenge on them for this. Roboto fills me with hot jizz, gripping my waist hard while it flows out to run down my thighs. The power is intense, sending every cell ablaze with energy. I still want more! I just wish I could have an orgasm of my own, dammit.

Someone wipes the cum from my thighs, rubbing it into my tight sphincter. I hear wet slapping sounds, someone's lubing up their cock. I whimper, staying in character while inside I'm tingling with excitement. Powerful hands spread my cheeks while I beg them to stop. I yell, scream, as a massive cock forces it's way inside my backdoor. Someone pulls my hair, forcing my head up before slapping my face. It sounds like a gunshot, but only stings. I've been hit harder by spoiled kids at work. I clench my teeth against the violation. They easily push through any resistance, driving deep into my core. When they bottom out, I release the breath I didn't know I was holding. Sweat runs down my face, coats my back, itches under the restraints.

"Hold tight," Killer grabs my upper arms, then rolls over with me. He supports my upper body, while I get my knees under me again. My weight forces me down, spreading me open even more on his rigid staff. I groan against the fullness, the pinpricks of pain shooting through me. "Squat," he commands. I assume the position. He lays me back, exposing my sex while fully supporting my weight. It only takes a minute to figure out why.

Bass slides into my ravaged cleft easily, taunting me with, "Special Girl." I'm spread wide in both holes now, filled to the brim with cock. I whisper. Bass responds, "What? Either of you catch that?" No one heard it. "Say that again, Special Girl."

I swallow, nervously. "Fu- Fuck me," I say again, slightly louder. They respond with loud enthusiasm.

"Told you she was a good pick," Killer practically yells. He starts fucking my balloon knot, giant balls slapping against my body. Bass joins in, falling into a perfect rhythm in my puffy cunt. It doesn't take long for me to cum, the intensity shaking my whole body. My eyes roll back, and all I can do is stutter out some curse words. They don't even slow down, fucking me through one orgasm, and soon into a second one. I'm in heaven, enjoying every moment as they slam their stiff dicks into my aching body. I'm about to have a third orgasm when Bass grabs my shoulders, shudders, grunts out a few curses, and grows even harder inside me. His dick twitches, sending another flood of cum into me. Killer follows closely behind, shooting his wad deep in my body. They pull out, leaving their seed to spill from my gaping holes. Killer flops me over onto the mattress again. Before I can get my bearings, something clicks around both ankles, and I'm pulled into the air.

"SHIT!" I'm hanging completely off the ground, slowly swinging back and forth. I hear them walking around me, hear them talking, but I can't make out anything. It sounds like something heavy is being moved across the floor. There's a creaking sound, then a cock sliding into my dripping snatch. "Ooooooh," is all I can do at this point. The blood rushes to my head, making me dizzy. I start to say my safe word, but hold off. Let's see how this plays out, first.

"Anyone want to join in?" Killer grabs my legs, holding me still. "There's plenty to go around."

"Shit," Roboto growls. "Why not?" I hear another creaking sound, and soon have a cock in my ass again. Another pair of hands grip my legs. They take a couple of minutes testing me out, finding a way to fuck me without giving me whiplash. Once they get it down, it's on. They fuck me in sync, slamming into me simultaneously, then pulling out together. I don't move that much, so I don't get nauseous, or suffer whiplash. I even scream my way through a third orgasm before they reach their peaks. I'm definitely going to have bruises from how tight they grip me when they cum. It spills out to run down my ass, and belly. After they pull out, I'm lowered, gently believe it or not, to the wet mattress. I'm held down, and the arm immobilizer peeled off. Manacles are clamped around my wrists, then all three chains go taut.

I'm pulled across a wooden beam that digs into my naked flesh. "Froyo," I yell. Instantly the chains go limp, and I'm placed on my feet again. "What the hell? You trying to give me splinters in my boobs?"

"Oh, shit," Killer exclaims. "Sorry, Meg, the blanket fell off. Give me a second." I hear feet on concrete, then sounds of someone patting down cloth. "Okay, should be ready. You want to lay across it, make sure it's comfortable?" I nod, and they help me into position. It's still hard, and uncomfortable, and I say so. They make a couple of adjustments, then I try it out again. Much better. "All right, whenever your ready." I nod.

The chains snap tight again. I'm stretched across the beam, arms, and legs, pulled tight. The collar around my neck shifts when that chain is passed to whoever is behind me. I squeal when the blindfold is yanked off. I squint against the bright light coming from the open door. Wait. Open door? I try to look around, but they keep the chain tight, preventing me from seeing anything else.

"You want to run, don't you?" Bass hisses in my ear. "Not yet, Special Girl."

A thick cock spreads my ass once more, pushing a throaty groan ahead of it. I close my eyes, enjoying the pleasurable pain it gives me. "I can't believe it's still tight after you two have already been in it." Roboto shifts his hips, squaring himself up. He pulls back until only the tip is in me, then roars forward, bottoming out with each thrust. Shockwaves roll up my spine. My ass, and breasts bouncing under the powerful fucking. He drives it home with furious intensity, increasing speed with each stroke. He pulls the chain around my neck hard. I yell, equal parts fear, and arousal. It feels like he's going to break me in two, then he slams a heavy hand onto my back. The chain is pulled even more, my eyes stare into the naked bulb witnessing my abuse. His swinging balls slap my flesh one last time, already pumping pure liquid lust into my core. He roars, his cock twitching, his jizz spilling out onto the floor. It seems to last forever. Then he pulls out, emptied. I ache all over. Sweat drips from my ravaged body, falling onto the concrete floor. I black out.

I come to lying in the circle of light, covered in sweat, and monster cum. The door still stands open. Without thinking I jump up and run towards it. The chain around my neck goes tight. I'm pulled back, through the circle, and into the darkness beyond. I'm thrown back onto the damp mattress. I hear their laughter as they descend on me once more. They each claim me in every hole at least once more before they're done with me.

Finally, the collar is removed, and my broken, spent body dumped back under the light. I manage to pull myself into a sitting position. They laugh, safe in their darkness. I push matted hair, slick with more than sweat, out of my eyes. "May I have my stuff back?" I can't keep the exhaustion out of my voice.

In response a large dog bowl is shoved into the light. I look down. It's full of their still warm spunk. I wrinkle my nose. "Seriously?" No reply, which gives me my answer. I bring the bowl up to my lips, tilting it back, drinking it down. It's like swallowing a bowl of melted Neapolitan ice cream. Then I lick it clean, every drop, before showing it to them. "Satisfied?" The wagon with my clothes squeaks its way into the circle. I don't bother getting dressed, just slipping on the hat before doing the Walk of Shame out of the dungeon.

"Come again," Killer calls from the darkness. I shake my head, not believing what I just did.

Back in the hallway, the door clicks shut. "Well?" appears in gold letters. I nod. "Good," it responds. "How do you feel?"

"I need a hot shower to get clean," I lean against the opposite wall, "and a hot bath to work out all the soreness." I pop the top on my collection jar to start the clean-up. Their cum, a physical manifestation of their power, starts to flow off me, and into the jar. It will sustain me, maintaining my youth, vitality, and beauty, for as long as I consume it. "Then, I, might, start thinking about what I'm going to do in there next time." I blow out an exhausted breath, "Maybe."

"See you soon, Meg," the door responds. I lean forward, kissing it gently before heading to the bathroom. Truth was, I already knew what I was going to do next. I had lots of ideas for what I was going to do next.

12