Bound to Happen

Story Info
He pushes her limits with bondage.
3.5k words
4.41
38.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eastTNbbw
eastTNbbw
1 Followers

Susie thoughtfully gazed at her reflection in the mirror. She had carefully gotten ready for their dinner date. She was pleased with the results. Her light brown hair fell softly to her chin....a new style she hoped he would like. The green eyes that looked back at her sparkled with excitement as she thought about opening the door to him. She had carefully selected her outfit and it showed. The blue dress softly hugged all the right places and showed just enough cleavage to tease. Yes, the extra time spent getting ready had been worth it.

John thought about the new confidence he had seen in Susie. She didn't have the perfect body but she was attractive. She was conservative, somewhat shy, and self-conscious about her looks. But she was fun and always made him feel as if he was the one in complete control. He enjoyed being around her....flirting and teasing with her was so much fun.

They met at a mutual friend's party about a year ago. A very good friendship had developed and then one day, it just happened. They took the step from just a friendship to one that now included an intimate relationship. Susie had always hoped that would happen and John was not complaining at all. He was surprised that it had happened since he tended to look only at the females with great bodies....although his experience seemed to be that most of them were way to self centered and selfish. Not only did John and Susie have many interests in common but she was a great lover. She was always willing to push her limits and eager to learn what he enjoyed sexually. Tonight, John was going to push her limits again, further than he ever had.

Susie greeted John at the door with a big smile and a kiss. She had the warmest smile. He loved the way her body felt up against him....soft and warm. His hand ran down her hip and he smiled.

"You don't have on any panties do you?" he grinned as he asked.

Susie felt her face turn red as she looked up at him and answered, "Nope.” Then she giggled as she put her head against his shoulder and pulled closer to him.

"I think we had better get going if we want to get out of here at all tonight" John stated even though he would have been quite content to stay right there.

Dinner was especially nice. They had a wonderful Japanese meal. They talked about many things but they both had just one thing on their minds....what was going to happen when they were back at Susie's and alone again.

After dinner, they had planned to see a movie. It was hard deciding which one to see. They had both seen most of the ones now showing. Finally they decided to rent one.

"You go ahead and pick out the movie since I picked the restaurant," said Susie.

"Okay. I'll be right back." John hurried inside the video store while Susie waited in the car.

He browsed for a short time and then an old movie caught his eye and he knew it was the perfect movie for tonight. Putting the movie in the trunk of the car, John teased Susie that which one he had chosen was a surprise.

As they rode toward Susie's, John suddenly asked, "Do you feel comfortable with me and trust me, Susie?"

"Sure I do. Is there some reason I shouldn't?" she laughed.

She was so pretty when she laughed and she had the best laugh...it was infectious. John now laughed too. "Absolutely not! I would never hurt you or endanger you."

Susie stopped laughing and looked at John. She realized that he was very serious. Turning toward him, she placed her hand on his thigh. Looking right at him, she said, "I trust you in every way John. You are my best friend. And yes, my lover too." Then she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and turned back to see they were pulling into her complex.

Once in the apartment, John went to the kitchen and poured each of them a glass of wine. Susie had gone back to the bathroom giving him the perfect opportunity to get his bag and the movie from the trunk. He quickly went to the car and returned. He put the bag down in the corner where he hoped that Susie wouldn't notice it.

As she came down the hall she called out, "Okay, time to let me in on what movie we are going to watch."

"I got an older movie with Mickey Rourke and Kim Bassinger called 9 1/2 Weeks. Have you ever seen it?"

"Hmmmm. I don't think I have. If so, I don't remember it."

"Great," said John. That way it can really open things up. He recalled the scenes of dominance and submission in the film.

After he popped the movie in the VCR, John settled on the couch next to Susie. They chatted a little as the movie went along. John pointed out different scenes. He had his arm around Susie's shoulders. When they showed Bassinger's character in a blindfold, he felt Susie fidget.

"Does that bother you?" he asked.

"No, it doesn't," she answered.

"Got a question for you."

"Yes?" Susie turned and looked at John.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be blindfolded?"

Susie was glad that she had turned the light out when the movie started. She knew her face was bright red. She had thought about that and more many times. She had always wondered how it would feel to be tied and blindfolded. To be helpless and not know what was coming or when.

She smiled shyly at John. "Yes I have....many times."

"Tell me what you thought."

"I've wondered and fantasized many times about being blindfolded," she hesitated. "And tied up too."

She turned back to the TV and settled back against his chest with her hand resting on his thigh.

John lightly kissed her hair. Pulling her closer to him he asked, "Is that something you would like to try with me?"

Now was the time of reckoning. Susie's answer would determine the course of their evening.

Squeezing John's thigh slightly, she nodded and then answered, "Uh huh."

Turning her toward him, John kissed Susie gently on the lips. He felt her respond by putting her arms around him. He ran his tongue over her lips and she responded by meeting his tongue with hers. Running his hand down across her breasts he could feel her nipples had hardened. As he massaged her breasts, he began to kiss her neck and then her ear.

"Would you like to try it tonight?" he whispered into her ear.

John knew that Susie was getting wet. He had come to know how her body responded very well. He kissed her lips again and as he did, he lowered his hand from her breast. He lifted the edge of her dress and ran his hand up her leg. He felt the heat as he got close to her pussy. Sliding his fingers between her legs, he separated them and felt the wetness there.

Susie was breathing heavily, totally lost in the way John was kissing her and touching her. "If you want to try it with me, I'm willing," she managed to say.

That was what John was waiting to hear. He always suspected that Susie would enjoy it. "We need a scarf. Tell me where I can find one."

"There is one in the top drawer of my dresser."

"Don't move. I'll go get it"

John returned with the scarf and said, "Stand up with your back to me."

She did exactly as asked.

He leaned down, kissed her neck, and put the scarf across her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He felt her tremble as he tied it securely. "Can you see anything?"

"No."

John turned her toward him and kissed her deeply again. "Will you trust me tonight to make your fantasy and mine come true?"

"Yes, I will. I am yours for the night as long as in the end I can sleep nestled against you as usual."

"Okay. If you want to stop at any time, just let me know."

"Will do." She smiled as she felt their excitement. They had established a safe word once before when John had wanted to try anal sex. She had never used it.

He moved behind her and began to unzip her dress. He let it drop to the floor. There she stood with only her bra, slip, and thigh hi's on. He knelt down and ran his hands up one leg and pulled the stocking off and then did the other. When he looked up at her face, she was tentatively biting her lower lip. He stood up and kissed her, gently biting her lip as he pulled away.

"I thought maybe I could do that for you since you seemed preoccupied by it."

She laughed. "And here I thought it was because you were getting turned on."

Hugging her to him, he unhooked her bra and just let it hang on her shoulders. He pulled her slip up over her shoulders and the bra came with it. There she stood, naked except for the scarf around her eyes. Lightly he ran his hands across her shoulders. down her arms, and across her breasts lingering to finger her nipples. He bent and kissed each one.

Susie felt as if her knees would give out any minute. She wanted so badly to reach out, touch him, undress him, and feel his body. He enjoyed having his nipples played with as they made love. She wanted to feel his hard cock against her and to stroke it. She wanted to take it in her mouth and tease it. She wanted to feel him in her right now. But tonight, John was in charge completely. She would do only what he told her to do.

John's hands rubbed across her ass and he pulled her to him again. Then stepping back a little, he ran his hand across her shaved pussy. He wanted her right then but was determined to play out the scenario he had envisioned. His hands went back to her nipples. He pinched them lightly and then he pinched until she pulled back.

"Ouch," she said with a grin.

"I want to take you to the edge tonight. I want you to feel helpless and at my mercy. I just want to warn you, okay?"

"You know it is....I've already said yes to you. And I remember our word. I'll use it if necessary."

"Good. That is the only thing you are free to say. I want you to concentrate on what you are feeling. Now don't move."

She nodded her head yes as a sign that she understood and had begun her role.

John got his gym bag and went back to the bedroom leaving Susie standing in the middle of the living room. He got an extra sheet from the closet and threw it over the bed. On the night stand, he placed all the necessary items for their night. He got a chair and put a towel over it grinning when he thought of how wet she would be. Next, he tied rope to the four corners of the bed. The last thing he did was collect candles and light them..

He returned to the living room to find her shivering but in the same spot. He moved behind her and gave her a swat on the ass. She gasped and spun around. He caught her and pulled her against him again. He loved the feel of her soft, ample body.

"Hold your hands out in front of you."

She stretched her hands out. He took one and tied a piece of rope around it. He did the same to the other one. He helped her step out of the dress at her feet, took hold of the ropes, and began to lead her down the hall to the bedroom. She followed slowly at first and then more surely when she realized where they were headed.

Susie's heart was pounding. She knew John wouldn't torture her but it was driving her crazy not knowing what was going to happen next.

Turning her around in front of the chair, he backed her up against it and told her to sit down. She didn't recognize the texture against her skin at first and then she identified it as terry cloth. He took her right hand and pulled it behind her and tied it to the chair. Then the same with her left hand.

"Now tell me where all your jewels and money are," he laughed.

It helped that he broke the silence and the laughter eased her tension.

John leaned down and tilted her head up to him. Hungrily he kissed her and she kissed back equally as hungry. He ran his hands up her legs and back to her knees, pushing them apart until they were on either side of the chair. Then he tied each of Susie's legs to the chair. Stepping back to see how she looked, he grinned. He walked over to the night table and picked up a couple of the items he had placed there.

When he was beside her, he turned on the walkman and before placing the headphones on her ears said, "This is so I can really surprise you. I have it on your favorite radio station. Enjoy it honey." With the headphones in place, he clipped the walkman to one of the ropes on her hand.

Moments passed. Susie was wondering where John was and what he was doing. She began to shift restlessly in the chair but settled in to listen to the music. Just as she was beginning to relax, she felt his mouth on her nipple. At first he was sucking but as her nipple hardened, he took it between his teeth. She arched her back toward him. Then he pinched the other nipple. She pulled back against the chair but couldn't move away which was her usual reaction when it began to get intense. Taking his mouth from her nipple he replaced it with an ice cube. She gasped and when she did he covered her mouth with his.

As the ice melted, he replaced it with a clamp. Confusion swept through Susie. John did the same to her other nipple. He had wanted to do that for months. Susie's nipples were so very sensitive. She could orgasm just from having them manipulated.

John then placed a rope around her waist and tied it to the chair. This would really limit her movement now. With this done, he kissed her again. Pulling one side of the headphones away from her ear, he told her that she was his and he would love playing with her tonight like they had never played before.

Susie was glad that at that moment John did not know how much wetter she had become at what he said to her. Thank heaven for the towel under her! Just as that thought was passing through her mind, she felt his fingers in her.

"Unbelievable, I don't think I have ever felt you this wet. And your clit is already hard. Something tells me this is exactly what you have been waiting for and wanting," John thought.

She was ready to explode when he stopped. Where was he...she didn't want him to stop now!! Then she felt something inside her but it wasn't his fingers. What was it? They had played very little with toys. A dildo....that's what it is. And as soon as she identified that, it started vibrating in her.

In just seconds, Susie had cum. But she couldn't relax because of the vibrations still going through her pussy. And then there was a new sensation. She had been thinking so much about what was happening between her legs that she hadn't realized the aching in her nipples until they were brushed by something. Oh my God! What has he got now???

She opened her mouth to speak but remembered the rule. Her mind was racing. What was that? It didn't have the feel of cloth. It definitely was not John's hands or any other part of his body. It wasn't coarse like the rope that bound her. There it is again. With the second passing, she identified it. It was leather. Strips of leather. Thin. Teasing. A flogger.

One more brush and then she felt them slap across her breasts.

With that she let out a yelp. It wasn't pain but the mixture of surprise and the new sensations she was feeling. Three more times he let the flogger slap across her breasts Now he brushing her legs with it and across her pussy. Then a slap...and another slap to that tender area that was already on fire from the vibrator.

John just looked in wonder at Susie as she experienced all of this. He had stripped and was stroking his hard cock. He didn't know how much longer he could hold off.

Several more times he hit her with the flogger, alternating between her breasts, her thighs, and her pussy. Suddenly, the flogging stopped. The vibrator was removed. The nipple clamps were released sending shots of pain through her. John tilted her head up and kissed her, massaging her nipples as he did.

Then he untied her from the chair, pulled her up, and led her over to the bed. He removed the earphones because now he wanted her to hear everything.

"Lay down on your stomach in the center of the bed."

She did exactly as she was told. And when she had, he tied her hands to each corner as well as her feet so that she now was stretched out. The next thing Susie felt was John climbing on the bed and massaging her shoulders. Down her back and then slowly rubbing her ass cheeks. Then she felt his weight on her as he laid on her back.

"You always did like being pinned down," he said into her ear. "And you always wiggled to get away but now you can't, can you my lovely?

John slipped on arm under her and then his fingers once again found her pussy and her clit. Waves of theh building orgasm surged through her body. "Wiggle all you want but you can't get away. I have you tied and trapped. It is useless to fight."

After bringing Susie to orgasm again, John released her and told her to lie down on her back in the middle of the bed. Now she was tied spread eagle before him. He wasted no time getting between her legs and tasting her. Many nights he would jerk off thinking about her taste and hearing her moans of ecstasy...the same moans he was hearing now.

He stopped and moved up by her head placing his hard cock at her lips. She needed no encouragement to take it in her mouth and start to suck. As she sucked, he played with her nipples and then rubbed her clit. "That's right my love. We know one another and what we like and you do like for me to play with you, don't you?"

Susie nodded as she continued to suck. Then he was gone. It all stopped again. She wanted to call out for him ... she wanted him .... she wanted him inside her and on her. Where was he?

John was standing at the foot of the bed stroking his cock as he took in the sight of her wet pussy, her hard nipples, and the look of need on her face. He wanted to see her eyes.

With that thought, John crawled between Susie's legs and drove his hard cock in her. As he began to move in and out of her, he removed the blindfold and kissed her. Soon he was cumming in her. In exhaustion and contentment he laid on her, holding her until his breathing evened out.

Reaching up, he untied her hands and her arms went flying around his neck as she kissed him deeply and passionately.

"Oh thank you John! That was awesome."

"You're welcome," John said as he smiled at her and moved to untie her feet. “It was as incredible as I dreamed it would be” and he was already looking forward to waking her after they rested.

He laid down beside her and she cuddled up to him with her arm on his chest and her leg thrown across him. She didn't want him to go anywhere and he had no intention of leaving. Susie kissed John gently on the mouth and then laid back against him. Lovingly he pulled her up to him. Entwined in one another, they both drifted off to sleep and to dream.

eastTNbbw
eastTNbbw
1 Followers