Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up straighter and leaned forward, my tongue darting out to lick the pre-cum from the tip. His hand came down, stroking the side of my head and pulling my hair back away from my face. Tilting my head back slightly so I could watch his reaction, I licked my lips and then gently licked the head again. His eyes closed briefly and then he looked down at me with a small smile. I smiled back and sucked the tip in, swirling my tongue under the lip of the head. Stretching my mouth to accommodate his girth, I sucked in another few inches then backed off and repeated the process, not able to quite manage the whole thing. He moaned and his hand tightened in my hair, holding my head still as his hips began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my mouth. I pulled back, breathing heavily. "You know this would work better if I had my hands right?"

"Trust me, this is working just fine," he said.

I slowly sucked him back in, letting my teeth lightly scrape over the head. His hips pumped back and forth, pushing his cock a little further into my mouth each time. Just as he finally worked his way to the back of my throat, he groaned and pulled out.

"Fuck!"

Hand fisted in my hair, he pulled my head back roughly and swooped down for a fierce kiss. Kneeling between my legs, his lips quickly moved onto my neck and then down to my collarbone as he pulled my head back further and bent me over his arm at my back. When he reached my breast he gentled, slowly circling the nipple with his tongue before nipping at me harder than before. I gasped and he immediately soothed the sting with his tongue, sucking my nipple into his mouth. He moved on to my other breast, repeating the process. His mouth left my breast and moved back up to my neck, finally ending with a luscious kiss that had my toes curling. Letting go of my hair and taking his arm from behind me, he laid me back, my head and shoulders cushioned by the back of the couch again. He kissed his way back to my breasts, his hands lightly trailing down further across my stomach, followed closely behind by his lips and tongue.

When his hands reached the top of my panties, my heart skipped a beat. He lightly stroked the inside of my thighs, giving me chills, before squeezing them gently and spreading my legs further apart. His fingers moved to stroke my pussy through my already-drenched panties. He tore his gaze from my panties and looked up at me, watching my reaction as his fingers slipped under the seam, tracing my swollen pussy lips before dipping between. I gasped, slightly lifting my hips from the couch. He pulled his fingers out and brought them to his mouth to lick his fingers.

"I've dreamt of doing this," he said, watching me.

"Since when?" I said with a smile, thinking he meant for the past half-hour or so.

"I've wanted you since you were 16, but I've dreamt of doing this to you since the first time I heard you and Thomas fucking in the front room while everyone else was sleeping."

"What?" I said. "I had no idea. You never said anything."

"I know," he said. "First you were too young, then you were with Thomas. But I do have to say, you seem to be the only one who didn't know."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. In a completely uncharacteristic move, I lifted my hips and told him, "Well, here's your chance."

He peeled my panties down and I pulled first one leg and then the other out. Taking my knees in his hands he spread my legs wide, putting my feet on the cushions of the couch. I had only ever been with Thomas and, though we had experimented quite a bit, I was extremely self-conscious being displayed this fully, despite my bold invitation. My legs tried to close but Jake held them wide for his gaze and then slowly lowered his head. I felt his tongue lightly lick its way up between my pussy lips until he reached my clit. He gave it a quick kiss and then started back at the bottom, repeating the process, delving in a little deeper with each pass.

" Ohhhh, God," I moaned.

One of Jake's hands moved from my knee. A moment later I felt his two fingers penetrate my sensitized pussy and spread wide inside me. Jake sucked on my pussy lips one more time before attaching his mouth to my clit and sucking. The feeling of his fingers stretching inside me, driving in and out, and the suction on my clit drove me over the edge quickly, and I exploded into one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. Jake didn't let up, his fingers still pulsing in me and mouth still attached. I writhed under him, trying unsuccessfully to get away. His fingers curled up inside me and found my G-spot, stroking me into yet another orgasm. My third? Fourth?

"Oh God oh God oh God! Please! Oh God! Please fuck me!" I screamed, bucking against his face and trying to get away from the onslaught of sensations.

Jake finally took pity on me and stopped, pulling his fingers from my now sopping pussy, and raised up on his knees between my legs. He took his dick in his hand, rubbing it up and down my pussy before finally, finally pushing the head into me. Just the head of his cock was so much bigger than I was used to that I could feel it stretching me. He started pushing in slowly, giving me time to adjust and accommodate him.

"God, you're so tight," he groaned. I could see the cords on his neck standing out from the strain of moving so slowly. I arched my back in pleasure, my head driving into the couch cushions. "More," I moaned.

His arm snaked under my arched back and pulled me tight to him as he drove the rest of his length into me.

"Ahhh! Yes!" I screamed.

He held still for a moment, completely embedded in me, his head back, eyes closed. He looked down at me and bent down for a tender kiss. He began moving in me again, pulling in and out and moving faster and harder as his kiss grew more and more passionate. My legs were wrapped around him, pulling him into me harder. He took my legs from behind his back and pushed them back toward me, giving him better access to drive into me even further.

"Mmmm! Oh!" I cried. My overly sensitive pussy had never felt so full and it didn't take much for him to bring me to orgasm. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

He slowed as my pussy clenched him in an orgasm and then pulled out. My head was still swimming as he picked me up and turned to sit on the couch, bringing me down onto his lap facing him. I felt his cock push into me again, impaling me. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me as he moved his hips, encouraging me to ride him. I started to move slowly up and down, savoring the feel of him stretching me so fully. I pulled my lips from him and, breathing heavily, I closed my eyes and threw back my head as I began to move faster and faster. Jake pulled me to him, taking my nipple into his mouth as he slid himself down on the couch. His change in position gave him the leverage to slam into me, matching my thrusts with his own.

"Shit, shit, shit," he groaned, holding me tightly against him as he came inside me.

I collapsed against him, my head nestled into his shoulder. We sat that way for several minutes, recovering. Jake's hands moved to my legs, pulling them around his waist. He stood, picking me up with his, his cock still buried deep within me as he walked over to the chandelier and reached up to retrieve the key to my cuffs.

"It would have been easier to leave me on the couch," I teased.

"I wasn't ready to let you go yet, but your arms must be sore," he said as he sat back down with me on his lap.

After a bit of fumbling with the lock I felt the cuffs give way, releasing first one wrist and then the other. I moaned as my arms fell to my sides, my shoulders screaming as they were finally released. As I brought my wrists up I could see they were raw and would probably be bruised. Jake massaged my shoulders and kissed my wrists. Picking up the cuffs and dangling them from one finger, he said, "I'll just hold onto these for next time."