Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

For the next five or six weeks not much changed. Clara seemed to ease off from her pursuit of ever more stringent bondage, staying instead at a level that I felt more or less comfortable with supplying. Once or twice she disappeared into her room to try out something that she thought I wouldn't approve of or wouldn't want to try. She did however continue to hint suggestively about the two of us but wasn't at all put out by my ignoring them. I began to get the feeling that she was planning something; building up to it slowly, but I had no idea what. I would have to wait and find out. In a way I was looking forward to seeing what she'd come up with next.

*****

Clara had taken herself off again, to try another way of binding herself. She had asked if she could use my room as it was bigger and had my computer and, more importantly for her experiment, computer chair. I had seen her pass through the lounge with a piece of string with a block off ice in the middle, shortening it; tonight's escape mechanism. She had asked if I'd check on her in a couple of hours if she didn't come out, but that had been nearly three hours ago. A little guilty because of my tardiness I eased open my bedroom door, wondering what I'd find. Clara had tied her legs to the chair and cuffed her hands behind her back. The string with the key dangled behind her, the ice melted, but still too high for her to reach.

"A slight misjudgement I see." I said.

Clara looked round at me.

"I forgot to factor in the knot." She said simply. I took a long hard look at her; she could have called me at any time but hadn't. I felt that this was actually part of her plan. Her outfit certainly was. There was a certain 'secretary' look about it. A tight skirt, rucked up about her thighs, revealing black stocking tops and suspenders; a white blouse, open down the front so that I could see she was once again playing with pegs on her breasts. This time one on each pert nipple and four more around each tit. Suddenly I could see before me a girl who wanted me and not someone who I thought of as family. I couldn't take my eyes from the picture she presented. "Are you actually going to release me?" Clara asked in a low voice.

"I don't know that I want to yet." I said mildly. "The view is quite interesting."

"It never has been before." Clara said. "You normally just ignore whatever you see."

"I know." I said, sitting on the edge of my bed and turning the chair around to face me. "I can't think what's come over me." I flicked at one of the pegs clipped to her breasts.

"That hurts." She accused.

"Told you it would." I smirked. Her eyes widened a little as I rested a hand on either of her nylon-clad thighs. "This is the next stage in your seduction plan is it?" I asked. Clara nodded slowly. "I think you've cracked it; the right combination of bondage and clothing. More coverage is sometimes more alluring and you seem to have found out about my fondness for pegging." Clara gave a wicked smile of satisfaction. I moved my hands further up her legs, right to the stocking tops; bringing my face in close proximity to hers. "Are you absolutely sure about me?" I asked softly.

"You mean do I want you? Yes. I want you. I want you to do everything to me."

"Everything? At once?"

"Of course not, silly." She grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "We've got loads of time." I leant forward and kissed her gently. I was expecting her to recoil; but instead she kissed back voraciously. Our tongues danced around each other for a while until we needed to breathe. I kissed her again, removing one of the pegs at the same time. Clara moaned softly into the kiss. She repeated that every time I took another peg from the soft flesh of her nubile young tits until they were all off. I dropped my head between her breasts and sucked gently on one of her succulent nipples, massaging the other tit with my hand at the same time, helping to restore the circulation. "Mmmm, that feels nice." Clara murmured. "Could you switch over please?" Obligingly I did as she asked and was rewarded by more appreciative noises. Eventually she spoke again. " Are you going to let me loose?"

"In a while." I smirked. " You started something a few weeks back and I was wondering if you wanted to finish it?"

Clara's eyes opened wide in amazement.

"Yes of course I do." She said before opening her mouth and leaning forward to bring her head to the right level.

My cock had been stiffening since I entered the room and stood out straight as I dropped my trousers and boxers but I didn't plunge it straight into her waiting mouth. Instead I slowly ran the head around her lips; lips that were trembling a little I noticed. Clara looked up at me and whispered 'please'. I relented and carefully pushed my cockhead between her lips and rested it on her tongue. Clara began to move her head back and forth while at the same time stimulating my dick with her tongue. It felt so good I had to concentrate on not shooting off straightaway. Calming myself, I began to thrust my hips in time with Clara's head movements, resting my hands lightly on the top of her head.

"That's good Clara. Where did you learn to do that?" I asked. She paused. "No. Don't stop. It's not important. You can tell me later." All too soon, and despite my best efforts, I felt my nuts tightening ready to blow. "I'm gonna cum soon sweetie." I managed to pant. As I did I realised that I was faced with a dilemma: Should I cum in Clara's mouth? Or should I pull out and shoot my load on her face or chest? And then there wasn't time to wonder; my cock twitched and fired a wad of spunk into her throat. She flinched slightly as if she wasn't expecting it yet but gulped down my jizz, not pulling her head away until she'd swallowed every drop. She licked her lips, a satisfied look on her face. "That was incredible!" I gasped.

"It was more fun than I expected." Clara grinned.

"So where..."

"I've watched girls in porn flicks." She answered. "And I practised with my vibrator."

"Your vibrator?"

"How do you think I keep myself amused?"

"Sorry I asked."

"Never mind that; untie me."

"You're very sure of yourself for someone who is tied to a chair." I pointed out.

"Oh come on; I just want to consummate our mutual feelings."

"What?"

"I just want to make love to you."

"Well, I think that I should toy with you for a while longer. Get my own back for all that suggestive teasing."

"Toy with me? How?" She was genuinely perplexed.

"I dunno really. Ice cubes on the nipples maybe. Or possibly I could shave you between the legs."

"You can't do that." Clara stated, an amused twinkle in her eye.

"And why not? You're still tied up."

"Because I already shave there!" She laughed.

"Really?" I was a little shocked by this revelation. "I'd quite like to see that."

"Only if you let me out of this chair."

"Only if I untie your legs." I corrected her before I began to loosen the ropes holding her legs to the chair, taking the opportunity to run my hands over the stocking-clad limbs again.

"Why are you teasing me like this?" Clara asked, almost exasperated. "It isn't that I'm not enjoying it, but I'd like to know if there's a reason."

"Why have you spent most of your time here teasing me?" I asked in reply.

"Well, because..." She stopped. "Oh."

"Yes, 'oh'." I went behind the chair and, taking the key from the dangling string, unlocked her handcuffs. I had never actually been intending to keep Clara bound, but I felt I was allowed a little teasing in return. It would do her good to be on the receiving end for a change. I kissed her on the nape of the neck as she rubbed her wrists for a moment, taking in this different view of her sweet young breasts, my hands resting on her shoulders. Clara turned her head, smiled, and then stood up carefully, turning to face me.

"So then, are you sure you're ready now?" She asked, looking me straight in the eye.

"As sure as I'll ever be. What about you? Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I've never been surer of anything." We both took a step forward and wrapped our arms around each other. "And I can feel you're ready for action." She smirked. "Your dick is pressing against my stomach." It was strangely erotic to hear Clara say the word 'dick' for the first time.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said. Our lips locked yet again. I don't know whether it was me trying to manoeuvre Clara towards the bed, or her guiding me, but we fell on the bed with her on top somehow. We both burst out laughing and then once more had a quick bout of tonsil hockey before she stood up and slipped her blouse off her shoulders. "About time." I grinned, lying back with my hands behind my head. "You promised me a view of your naked pussy."

"I did, didn't I?" She said, unzipping the tight-fitting skirt and stepping out of it. This left her in her stockings and a pair of tight satin-like knickers. She must have decided it was time for a little teasing of her own as she turned her back to me as she slipped those off before facing me again, her hands over her crotch. "TA-Dah!" She threw her hands up and left me staring at her absolutely beautiful clean-shaven crotch. "Well, what do you think?" She asked.

"Clara," I gulped, "that is the single sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"I thank you." She grinned at the compliment. "Come on, you're falling behind in the 'getting undressed' stakes."

I quickly shed my remaining clothes and stood opposite Clara. The two of us just looked at each other in silence. To my immense surprise I felt no embarrassment. In the end it was Clara who spoke first.

"You sure you're ready?" She asked quietly.

"As sure as you are." I smiled before kissing her softly again and then gently laying her down on the bed. There was an apprehensive look on her face that I'd never seen before. A thought struck me. "Is this your first time?" I asked.

"Not quite." She replied in a small voice.

"I won't if you..."

"You know I want you, so, please."

Nodding, I positioned myself, placing my prick against her pussy lips. After a brief hesitation I sank myself slowly between then and entered her. Clara gave a soft grunt as she felt me enter her. She looked into my face and a huge grin split her face.

"That feels so much better than my first time."

"Good. I'm glad." I said and leant forward to kiss her, starting to slowly pump her beautiful pussy at the same time. I had never felt anything so incredible wrapped around my dick. So sweet and so tight. My hands went to her titties and unconsciously began to knead them. Clara let out a long moan of pure pleasure. She wrapped her nylon-clad legs around my hips, crossing her ankles in the small of my back, the stockings whispering as I moved against them. Her hands came up to my chest and began to toy with my nipples much as I was now toying with hers.

"This is just what I've always dreamed it would be like." Clara said just before starting to give a little grunt with each of my strokes. This continued for a minute or so until I felt her whole body go tense. I stopped my thrusts as she let out a cry of 'OOHhhh yeeesssss!' and went limp, closing her eyes. She opened then again and looked up at me, still panting a bit.

"Why have you stopped?" She asked.

"Wanted to see that you were okay."

"I've never felt better. Can we carry on? No. Wait." She flipped over onto all fours and then smiled at me over her shoulder. "Do me 'doggy'." She said, shaking her ass. With a mental shrug I took up position behind her and slid my cock into her now sopping wet cunt. "Oooo! They're right. You can get deeper this way round." Clara sighed. With my hands resting on her hips I began to build up a rhythm. Clara responded by pushing back against my thrusts, again making grunting noises that got louder each time. I slapped her butt cheek playfully.

"You don't have to make so much racket do you?" I joked. "You'll upset the neighbours."

"That bloody stung." She accused, and then in a softer voice. "Mind you, it felt kinda nice too."

"God Clara," I laughed, "You're so much more kinky than I thought."

"I like what I like."

"You certainly like sex."

"I like sex with you."

"I like sex with you too, despite my reservations." I felt that familiar feeling beginning in my balls. "Clara, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Hold on a bit, I'm nearly there too, wait for me." Her breath, and mine, was coming in ragged pants now. I held off for a few moments but then shot my load, filling her sweet pussy with cum, setting off Clara's orgasm. She flopped down onto her stomach and I collapsed beside her. We lay there for a while, panting with our exertions, until Clara rolled onto her side to look at me. "See all the fun you've been missing out on." She grinned.

"I told you before, I know what I was missing, though I have to say I hadn't imagined how good it could be." I grinned back and then leant across and kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you."

"For what?" She said in surprise.

"For being patient. I hope it was worth the wait."

"Of course it was uncle." Clara said earnestly. "I just wish you'd been my first. If only I had said 'No' that night."

To my astonishment a tear sprang to her eye.

"Clara, it doesn't matter. What's done is done." I gave her another kiss on the forehead. "And I really don't think that you should call me 'uncle' anymore."

"What should I call you then?" She perked up a little.

"I don't know." I thought for a second. "Lover? Or how about my name?"

"Dave?"

"Yes, that one." I gave her a grin.

"So then Dave, my lover," she smiled as she said the words, "what do we do next?"

"It depends on what people think I suppose."

"Sod what people think!" She scowled. "And I didn't mean that anyway. What are we going to do for the next couple of hours?"

"Oh, I see. You want to make love some more."

"Not necessarily. I was thinking that maybe you could tie me up some more."

"And then make love?"

"Or we could fuck."

"Oh dear. What have I unleashed?" I laughed.

"Just go get some rope." She laughed back.

"I think I've got what I need here." I said, slipping off the bed. "I've got an idea how to tie you to the bed." I ducked down to look at the boxes under the bed.

"Not spread-eagled? That would be boring." Clara's voice came from over by the computer.

"No. It's better than that." I replied without looking around. "Found them." I pulled out the specific ropes I had been looking for and turned to show Clara. She managed to surprise me yet again. She now sported a peg on each nipple (again!) and there were three on each of the lips of her cunt. "What the...?" I exclaimed.

"I wanted to try a little bit of pain." She said by way of answering my unasked question.

"I think you need to be spanked little lady."

"That might be fun as well." She smirked.

"You are incorrigible! Just when I think I've got a handle on how your mind works, you do or say something totally unexpected like this. What am I going to do with you?"

"Tie me up and fuck me!" She laughed.

"Get on the bed." I sighed.

"Yes Lover."

"Arms out." I said as she lay back on the bed. Dutifully, but with her now ever-present grin, she spread her arms across the headboard where I deftly tied them to the frame.

"I thought you said I wasn't to be spread-eagled?" She asked.

"I haven't finished yet, have I?" I told her, picking up my next rope. I tied it to her leg, just above the knee and then doing the same on the other side. Next I pulled the ropes to the headboard, pulling Clara's legs towards her head, and then tied them off, leaving her pussy exposed and accessible.

"That's more like it." Clara said happily.

"Are you still sure about those pegs?" I said, brushing my hand across them. "They are in the way a little."

"You can take them off if it means I'll get a good fucking." Her impish eyes glittered in enjoyment.

"If you're going to talk dirty like that I may have to gag you." I said mockingly.

"Could you? You wouldn't before and I want to experience a gag."

"I remember." I sighed, realising I shouldn't have mentioned 'gag'. "Okay, but if you want out you must..." I tailed off, unable to think of a safety signal.

"I'll hum if I want you to stop." Clara said helpfully.

So I fished out an old ball gag that I knew was lurking in the bottom of a box and carefully buckled it into place.

"Okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"Not too tight?" She shook her head.

"Hum something." She hummed the opening bars of 'Smoke On The Water', which surprised me; I didn't think she knew it.

"All right then. Now I'm going to take those pegs off your pussy. It shouldn't be too bad; you've only had them on a short while." Clara flinched slightly as I removed each peg. I rubbed at the red marks they'd left on her pussy lips eliciting a purr of satisfaction from Clara. A mixture of our combined fluids started to seep out of her cunt, dribbling down towards her asshole. I bent my head and licked at the liquid, surprised by the novel taste. Clara squirmed as my tongue brushed the crinkled flesh of her butt hole. It was an unexpected reaction that warranted further investigation, so I poked my tongue into the puckered creviced and wiggled it around. Clara squirmed some more, giving every sign of someone enjoying this new intrusion. I looked up at her between her tied legs.

"I suppose this means you want me to take you in the ass?" I sighed. She nodded vigorously in reply; her eyes alight with the prospect of a new adventure.

"Okay I suppose. But this isn't an ideal position for anal, I'll need to re-tie you." Again she nodded enthusiastically. So I released her legs and then her arms before flipping her onto her knees and then re-tying her wrists to the headboard.

"Now I think I'll need to slick your ass a bit." I said before pushing two fingers gently into her pussy, getting them covered with our juices and then transferring my attentions to her smallest hole. Surprisingly Clara didn't clench her ass muscles at the intruders, which was the usual case in my somewhat limited experience.

"Clara, you are a natural born slut, and I mean that in an affectionate and admiring way." I told her. There was a sound a bit like 'thank you' in reply. I worked my fingers in and out to more muffled grunts of pleasure from Clara until I thought I'd loosened her up a little and then took up position behind her.

"Just need a little lubrication for my prick sweetie." I warned her and then eased my cock into her cunt for a few strokes. I pulled out and rested my knob against her asshole.

"Are you ready?" I asked. There was a grunt of affirmation.

"Here we go then." I said as I slid my dick gently into her butt. I was mildly surprised with the effortlessness as I sank all the way in. The only noise Clara made was a satisfied sigh as she felt me filling her back passage.

"Still all right lover?" I asked, resting my hands on her hips. Again came the affirmative grunt, so I began to pump her ass; slowly at first but soon building up to a reasonable pace. Clara was pushing back against my thrusts, obviously revelling in the fact she'd found another type of sex she liked. She began to grunt with each stroke like before, only muffled now, and I realised that she was already close to orgasm. I reached around to her crotch and slipped two fingers into her pussy once more. At the same time I stroked her clit with my thumb. That sent her crashing over the edge and she came hard. I stopped and let her recover her breath, which was coming in rapid gasps.

"That was a good one eh?" I asked, softly slapping her right buttock. She managed to nod.

"Want to carry on?" Another nod, less tired and more insistent. I restarted my pumping, wondering if there was any sort of sexual activity that didn't make Clara cum like a rocket. I ran my hand up the side of her torso to her right tit and found that I'd forgotten to take the pegs from her nipples. I toyed with the thing for a moment, causing a moan of painful pleasure from Clara, and then pulled it off. Clara looked around sharply over her shoulder. Her face was a picture of excitement, so I did the same thing with the last peg. Although you can't actually smile through a gag I got the impression that that was what Clara was doing. By now I was beginning to tire, but I was also close to coming for what would probably be the last time for the day. I reached down again and began to play with Clara's pussy, stimulating her clit. I didn't want to leave her hanging when I came. Her breath was soon coming in short pants; she was close too. With a final deep stroke I shuddered and shot a wad into her butt. I pulled back and spurted the rest on Clara's heaving buttocks. She came explosively and with such force I knew she was spent. Her knees gave way and she collapsed, panting hard through the gag, onto the bed with her wrists still bound to the headboard. I crawled up beside her and quickly released them and the gag. I clasped her near-naked sweating body to mine and kissed her on the forehead.