Bound to Happen Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In those jeans I can damn near tell." I smiled, enjoying the word game with Clara.

"We might not be wearing any." Fliss said suddenly and then blushed hotly.

"Oh yes? Then I shall have to investigate that at some point won't I?" I joked. Fliss went even redder. Clara and I both laughed at her reaction and Fliss joined in.

With the shopping trip done we headed home. Once back at the flat the girls disappeared into the little bedroom to try on what they'd bought. Left to my own devices I pottered around doing a few odd jobs that needed doing for a while. With those done I tried to settle down at the computer in the main bedroom, but was distracted by the voices of Clara and Felicity as they laughed and joked and commented on each others new clothing. Unable to concentrate, I picked up my shoes, grabbed my jacket and, after calling to Clara to tell her where I was going, went to try the pub again.

Tonight the place was packed out; one of the more popular local bands was playing a set and they were loud. 'Dear god,' I thought, 'loud! I must be getting old.' I stuck it for an hour or more but with the notion of a quiet drink long gone I decided to enough was enough. I did think of trying another pub but it was Saturday night, they'd all be pretty much the same by now. So I bought a few cans from the off-licence and wandered dolefully home. Hopefully Felicity and Clara would have finished trying on their new outfits by now and we could all have a drink together (the cans) and either talk or watch one of their DVD's. It was a good plan: it might have been a pleasant, if boring, evening if it hadn't run into the much grander scheme Clara was already running.

There was no sign of her or Felicity when I got back. The front room was empty, the door to the little bedroom was open and showed no occupants and no one was in the kitchen. Shrugging to myself, I unthinkingly went straight into the main bedroom to take off my shoes and jacket. And found the girls.

Both of them were only wearing panties and they both had a peg on each nipple. Fliss's arms flew up to cover her breasts, a task made awkward by the pegs.

"Dave! Why are you here, and so early again?" Clara said with a passable imitation of incredulity, but I could tell she wasn't really surprised by the glint in her eye. I knew that once again I was part of her machinations.

"I live here." I replied. "I think a better question is what are you doing to poor Felicity?"

"I told you she was interested."

"That's as maybe, but to start with pegging her breasts Clara. You know how much it can hurt when they come off." I sighed and shook my head. "Sometimes Clara, I really think I should spank you."

"You always say that, but you never do!" She gave me the pout.

"Well it's not much of a punishment if you're looking forward to it, is it?" I said with more than a hint of sarcasm. We stood, practically nose-to-nose, both with our hands on our hips, Clara glaring and pouting, me trying not to laugh.

Felicity spoke before either of us cracked.

"I did ask her." She said quietly.

"I believe you." I told her, turning to face her. Fliss was wearing a look of worried anticipation. Did she really know what she was getting into I wondered? Had Clara really told her everything, or left some things out, or added things in? I remembered the needle idea. Well, someone has to be in charge; it might as well be me. "All right Clara, what's the game? I'm hooked, reel me in. Tell me what I'm supposed to be doing in this plan of yours."

This time Clara was genuinely surprised.

"Well, er, like I said. Felicity is curious about our bondage games, and I thought I could..."

"Get me to tie her up a little." I finished.

"Or a lot." Fliss added with a hopeful smile.

"Maybe." I smiled at her. "Clara, take the pegs off while I find a few things." I began to hunt through our boxes for the things that I wanted. Behind me Felicity gave a quiet 'ow' as Clara removed the pegs. "That reminds me," I said, "we're going to use the original rules if I do this."

"What does that mean?" Fliss asked.

"Clara will explain."

"It's just a few conditions the old fuddy-duddy set out the first time he tied me up." Clara said.

"CLARA!" I growled warningly.

"Oh all right. Condition 1: You are to remain fully clothed at all times, though that seems a bit redundant with you already down to your knickers. Condition 2: No ropes to be tied near any of your intimate areas. Condition 3: If you find you don't like it, or it begins to hurt, you are to say so. Condition 4: He will tie proper, tight knots. I put that one in. And for completeness, Condition 5: Don't call him Uncle." She grinned. "Got that?"

"Seems simple." Fliss said.

"They're mostly for your protection," I gave her a little smile, "and it makes me feel more comfortable."

"He just worries too much." Clara butted in.

"Maybe I do, but it's because I care about you." I turned to Felicity. "Do you accept the conditions? Want to add any of your own?"

"I accept, but could Clara stay?"

"I doubt we could keep her away. Would you like to cover up your, um, chest?"

"Seems a bit pointless now." She said, looking down at her breasts. It was quite a nice pair of tits; not too big, not too small, but her nipples and areola were slightly smaller than Clara's.

"If you say so." I sighed. "Okay, I'm going to tie you the same way I first tied Clara." I paused and looked around at the smug-looking Clara. "And then I'll deal with her." Her face fell for a moment.

I secured Felicity pretty much the same way I'd bound Clara that first time: Wrists and elbows; ankles and knees and then a loose hogtie. Neither girl spoke while I worked. I stepped back when I'd finished.

"How's that feel?" I asked the bound Fliss.

"Sort of safe and scary at the same time." She replied.

"Hold onto that feeling." Clara told her.

"And don't forget to say if it becomes too much for you." I added. Felicity nodded. Now I switched my attention to Clara. "Now it's your turn." I told her.

"You're going to tie me up too?"

"Eventually. But first..." My hand shot out and grabbed her by the wrist. I moved to the computer chair, towing her behind me, sat down, and then pulled her across my knees.

"Ooooo! You ARE going to spank me!" She exclaimed in excitement.

"Just this once. And I'm going to do it hard. I'm going to prove to you that there is no pleasure in punishment." With that I brought my hand down sharply and landed a stinging slap across her right panty-clad buttock. She squealed but I ignored it, telling myself that I had to do this. After six blows to either ass cheek with Clara squirming away, she suddenly found that she didn't actually like this. I slipped her knickers from her rump and then spanked her another six times on either globe of her naked ass. When I'd finished I helped Clara to her feet, her eyes red with tears; but not as red as her butt. She stood rubbing her sore bottom.

"That hurt." She said.

"It's supposed too. Now do you understand?" I asked kindly. My hand was stinging too. Clara nodded a little sullenly. "And that is why I'll never stick pins in you. Pegs only hurt a little and it's soon gone." I saw Fliss looking at us with a look of surprise on her face. "So I want you to promise to stop this talk of needles and spanking." I said to Clara.

"I promise." She said quietly.

"Say it so that Fliss can hear."

"I promise not to get you to hurt me." She said in her normal voice.

"Good." I gave her a grin. "You wondered, and now you know." Clara had been taken by surprise, and I knew it wasn't just the spanking that hurt; it was being spanked in front of her best friend as well. "How do you want to be tied?"

"Something new." She flashed a smile. Clara was a resilient girl.

"Okay, I think you deserve that." I smiled back. "Pull up your panties and sit in the chair."

"On my sore bum?"

"Think of it as lesson reinforcement."

Clara sighed and then gave me a grin before plonking herself into the seat. I bound her forearms to the armrests, looping a rope around them several times. I then picked up a longer rope and tied it to her left ankle. I folded her leg up beneath the seat and took the rope over her lap before binding it to her right ankle, the leg also folded under the chair. I ran the rope back across her lap before tying it off back at her left ankle. To finish off I bound her torso to the chair back, the rope crossing between her breasts more than once.

"Why couldn't I have a rope across my chest like that?" Felicity asked.

"Condition 2." I said simply.

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing. I've had this argument before. Condition 2 stands." I sighed.

Clara was grinning like a Cheshire cat. I pushed the computer chair over beside the bed where Felicity lay.

"I'm going to leave you ladies alone for a while. Have a nice chat." With that I left the bedroom, but didn't pull the door completely shut behind me. I wanted to listen to them for a while, to see if I could get ahead of the game; Clara wasn't the only one who could think ahead. In any case there were two of them and I got the feeling that they were ganging up on me.

"How does it feel?" I heard Clara ask.

"Funny. Exciting. Sexy." Felicity replied. "Is it always like this?"

"It is for me."

"Clara, I'm getting, um, wet, between my legs. Is that normal?"

"For me, yes." Clara laughed. "I came the first time I was tied up."

"It looks like you have again."

"That'll be watching you get bound. I didn't think it would be as much fun."

"How's your bottom?"

"Sore."

"I thought you wanted to be spanked?"

"So did I. Seems Dave was right about that, so he's probably right about needles in my tits too."

"Well I certainly wouldn't want that."

It sounded like I had won that particular battle of wills.

"Clara?" Fliss sounded nervous all of a sudden.

"Yes?"

"You said that maybe Dave would make love to me."

I nearly gasped out loud when I heard that; surely a girl as pretty as Felicity had no problems getting laid?

"I did say that, didn't I?" There was a reticence to Clara's voice. "I'm not sure I can get him... No. That's wrong. The truth is I'm fairly sure I don't really want him to. Sorry Fliss."

"Okay, I understand. He is your boyfriend."

There was more than a hint of disappointment in Fliss's tone. I decided that I needed to go and think about this development.

I busied myself in the kitchen for half an hour, pondering the conversation I'd eavesdropped on, trying to decide on my next move. When I went back to the bedroom the girls looked at me expectantly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Horny." Said Clara. "Especially Fliss."

Felicity reddened under my gaze, squirming slightly.

"Ah. I was worried that would happen."

"Worried?" The girl frowned.

"Yes. Because Fliss, I'm afraid I can't help you with that."

"Why not?" Clara asked.

"You." I said, turning to her.

"Me?"

"Yes. I love you and I don't want to lose you and making love to your best friend would almost certainly sour our relationship."

"Even if I said it was all right?"

"Even then."

Clara sighed with relief. She gave me such a loving look that I knew I'd played it right.

"I'm sorry Fliss." I said, turning to her.

"I understand Dave, I really do. I don't want to be the cause of friction between you: after all, Clara is my best friend." She smiled wanly.

"Then I thank you sincerely. May I tell you something?" She nodded. "You are a very pretty young woman and generally sensible, so you won't have any trouble attracting a lover. Just make sure they do love you and that you trust them before you try anything like this." While I was making this speech I was untying her.

"I will, I promise."

"Good. Now I suggest you go to your room and deal with your, um, frustrations."

"Yes. And thank you." She stood up, rubbing her wrists.

"Fliss. Top drawer of the dresser." Clara winked as her friend left the room.

"Isn't that where you keep your, um, toys?" I asked my now grinning lover.

"And a spare pair of handcuffs. Are you going to let me loose too?"

"Maybe."

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Of course. But I also want to know that you're sorry."

"About the needles? You know I am."

"No, about involving Fliss in your little scheme without thinking it through. What would you have done if I had fucked her?"

"I...I...I don't know." She bowed her head. "You're right. Again." There was a huge sigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't think of the consequences. So, no more schemes."

"Don't say that. I do enjoy your little games." I gave her a grin and began to release her. "But it's my turn tomorrow, after we drop Felicity home."

"Doing what?"

"Something different."

"That's a bit vague."

"Deliberately." I finished untying her. "Now stop asking questions and get into bed. You two ladies aren't the only ones who're horny. I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight." I smirked.

"Oh goody!"

I took Clara out into the country; to some old outbuildings in the middle of some woods.

"What are we doing here?" She asked as I lifted a holdall out of the parked car.

"You'll see." I smiled.

"Will I like it?" She smiled back.

"Almost certainly." I laughed now.

"You're a mine of information this afternoon aren't you?" She said, putting her arm through mine.

"Come on, over here." I led her to the old doorway made from thick timber beams. The hooks I had screwed in some years previously were still there, but I decided to replace them anyway. I put down my bag and took out a drill and three new hooks.

"What are you doing?" Clara asked in amazement.

"Preparation."

"For what?"

"Always with the questions. Why don't you get ready?"

"How? For what?"

"For the 'something different' of course. Now take off your clothes."

Clara looked at me, at what I was doing and down at the contents of the holdall. Her eyes lit up with hope and understanding. With a grin she began to shed her clothes.

It took me ten minutes or more to fix the hooks securely in place. Clara, stripped to her panties, was poking around in the holdall, checking the contents, to try and get an idea of what I had in mind.

"You brought the camera then?" She asked, picking it up.

"The pictures are only for us. No showing them to your friends."

"Not even Fliss?"

"Maybe Fliss. There, finished." I stood up and faced her. "Now Clara, this is going to be a suspension..."

"Definitely different."

"...And it will be hard on your arms. So I want you to promise to say when it hurts too much."

"I will, I promise."

"Okay then, lets start."

Clara slipped off her knickers and then presented me with her wrists. I tied them together, incorporating a carabineer that was to go over the hook in the top of the doorframe. I attached one to each of her ankles as well. As a last minute thought I added a blindfold.

"Ready for this?"

"Always."

"Don't forget, say when it hurts."

"Don't be such a fusspot. I promised." She smiled.

"Then raise your hands above your head." I instructed. She complied. I took hold of her around the waist and lifted. After a moment or two I lined up the hook and the carabineer and slipped the latter over the former. I eased Clara down, slowly letting her arms take the strain.

"That okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Fine so far." She replied jauntily, grinning.

"Then I'll do the ankles."

I swiftly clipped her ankles to the two lower hooks, spreading her legs quite wide. Clara was already beginning to sweat, and not just from the sun.

"I'm taking the photo's now. Don't forget..."

"I said I'd tell you when it hurts." She snapped with a touch of exasperation. I took the hint and stopped asking.

She stuck it out for nearly twenty minutes, during which I had taken plenty of pictures, before she gave in.

"Dave, it's hurting now." She said quietly.

Quickly I unhooked her and lowered her to the ground, taking the opportunity to give her a big kiss as her feet touched back down.

"You lasted longer than I thought you would babe." I told her, starting to untie her bonds.

"I can last longer with practice." She panted.

"Who says we're trying this again?"

"ME!"

"All right, all right." I laughed. "How about the other way up?"

"Upside down? Yes please."

"When you've rested a bit. And I'll need a bit of time to prep things again."

"Okay then." She conceded. I took off Clara's blindfold last of all: her eyes shone with excitement. I laid out the ropes and things, ready to be used again, thinking at the same time of the logistics of lifting Clara up to the hook upside down. The lifting wasn't hard, she wasn't heavy, but the turning her around might be problematical. Clara was sat on her skirt watching me, unconsciously rubbing her wrists.

"Let me see those." I asked, worried it might be serious. She stuck out her arms and turned them over. A quick inspection showed it was just the normal marks from the rope. No rope burn.

"I would have said if it had hurt." She told me wearily.

"I know, I know. I worry too much, but only because I care about you."

"I'm glad you do." She pulled my face close to hers and kissed me. "How long do I have to wait for the next session?"

"Until you've recovered."

"I'm recovered."

"If you're sure."

"Sure and eager."

"You're always eager, you little strumpet." I laughed without malice. "All right, come over here and we'll start. Bring your skirt to sit on."

She followed me over to the doorway and sat down where I indicated. I tied ropes to her wrists, leaving tails to attach to the hooks. Next I roped her ankles together, using a longer cord to try and provide some support. Again I knotted in the carabineer.

"Ready for this lover?" I asked.

"What about the blindfold?"

"I was going to leave it off. Are you sure?"

"Yep!"

"Okay then." I tied the piece of cloth over her eyes. "This next bit might be a bit awkward, but bear with me."

"I trust you Dave."

"Then I'd better make sure I don't drop you sweetie."

"Would it help you if I did a handstand? I'm... I used to be quite good at them."

"It would certainly make things a bit easier." I mused.

"Hold on a moment then, I've never tried with my legs bound and a blindfold on." She stood a little unsteadily for a moment and then, with a bit of help from me, she flicked herself into a handstand, proving once again how limber she was. I stabilized her, keeping her upright for a second, and then I lifted her up. I couldn't get the hook and carbineer lined up at first as I stumbled around with my face in Clara's crotch, not totally unpleasant, until with a satisfying metallic click, they connected.

"Ready then Clara? I'm letting you go." I told her before carefully releasing my grip on her body and leaving her hanging upside down.

"This is so cool!" She grinned.

"If you say so. I'm gonna do your wrists now." I said. She splayed out her arms, allowing me to quickly tie the ropes around her wrists to the lower hooks and complete what we had set out to do. Finished, I picked up the camera once more and for the next five minutes or so took pictures of Clara from all angles.

"God, you look sexy like that." I said as I snapped away. "So sexy that I want to fuck you right now."

"I think you'll find I'm the wrong way up for that lover," she laughed, "but if you bring your lovely prick over to my mouth I can suck you off."

"But you won't get much out of that."

"Oh I'm sure you've got something else planned that'll compensate, so we don't want your hard-on getting in the way, do we?" She giggled.

I wondered if it was safe, if it was even possible, to do what she was suggesting. My lower brain, the one in my groin, won the argument. I knelt in front of Clara and unzipped myself and then pulled out my now stiff dick. I gently bonked Clara on the end of the nose with it and she obligingly opened her mouth. After a final moment of hesitation I slipped the head of my cock between her lips. Immediately she felt my meat in her mouth Clara's tongue went to work. As she teased my prick Clara moved her head, taking it deeper into her mouth. It reached the back of her throat and she gagged slightly. I went to pull back but was stopped by the clenching of her teeth around it. She moved her head position and took me into her throat. I gently took hold of her head and began to slide her back along my cock. Then I pushed back in slowly, taking care so as not to choke her. Once again my knob end went into her throat so I knew she had the knack of deep-throating me now. With this knowledge I began to face-fuck her, but still slowly. The sensations Clara was engendering in my loins soon had me on the point of climax, Through the mists of lust I realised that cumming in her mouth while she was upside down might be problematical for her so I pulled away from her as I orgasmed, firing my jism partly up towards her tits but mainly onto her face.