Bound To Heal Ch. 01

Story Info
Accident: Paramedic treats exposed patient.
6.1k words
4.45
24.9k
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 01: Accident

NOTE: My first story. Some readers will find this story is a slower pace of erotica. Story characters are learning BDSM. Enjoy.

* * *

The bar of soap moved aimlessly over Julie's warm slippery skin. Her mind was almost numb from the ache inside her. She had been thinking of her parents again.

The soap slowly stopped moving as she stared at the shower curtain, realizing she had been in the shower a long time. She placed the bar of soap on the soap dish, turned her body around to rinse off the soap and shut off the water.

Pulling back the shower curtain, she reached for the towel and started drying her 22 year old body. She noticed the condensed steam on the mirror and how it was dripping into the sink. Tears for my parents she thought, feeling the hollow ache inside her.

She wrapped her brown shoulder-length hair in a second towel and walked into her bedroom. The air was cooler and a shiver raced down her spine as she felt her nipples stiffen. She grabbed her thick terry-cloth bathrobe, slipped it on and wrapped it snuggly around her naked body, then tied the belt.

She laid down on her bed and pulled a catalogue from the bedside table and opened it. Mindlessly, she looked through the pages, not really seeing the clothes as she turned the pages aimlessly. She was on her stomach with one shapely lower-leg balanced in the air as it moved slightly back and forth.

Another page of the catalogue settled flat after being turned, revealing a new section -- Lingerie. Julie seemed to sense this. She also noticed that some of the ach inside her had disappeared for the moment. This was the section Julie wanted to look at tonight.

Julie had recently made a decision to modernize her wardrobe. Last week, she had driven carefully into the city and purchased two new coordinated outfits for her new job and four pieces that could be mixed-and-matched giving her greater flexibility in her wardrobe.

Now, she was ready to buy underwear for the new clothes. As she scanned the photos of panties, bras and other items, her mind drifted back six or seven years, when she and her mom sat at the Kitchen table and played "Wish List." They would write down items and page numbers for a long list of clothes they'd both like to have. Then they would cross off things they really didn't need. What remained was a short list which they prioritized and budgeted for, over the next several months.

A tear fell onto the page. Julie suddenly realized she was just starring with blurred vision. She wiped her eyes, and the wet drop from the page, with the cuff of her bathrobe. The hollow ache and loneliness inside her had increased again.

Her discomfort had all started over a year ago, shortly after she had her first full-time job in the nearby town as a waitress. A police car had stopped in front of the diner's windows and the officer had walked in and asked for the manager. The diner's owner had called Julie over from waiting on a table.

The officer had steered her to a quiet corner of the diner and asked her to sit down. She had started to feel uncomfortable, however, nothing had prepared her for the tragic news the officer had told her that day. Her parents were killed in a car accident... her father died in the crash, her mother shortly after arriving at the hospital.

Just three months ago, shortly before her 22nd birthday, the family lawyer had recommended she accept an out-of-court settlement, which she finally did. It was certainly a nice addition to her savings, along with the life insurance payout for the death of her parents. However, the money didn't take away the ache and emptiness in her life.

In her overwhelming grief, Julie had not returned to her waitress job and had shunned most attempts to help her, specifically from any males trying to date her out of sympathy.

Now, with the repeated gentle urging from the family lawyer, she had just accepted a job in the office of a small company manufacturing custom tractor accessories that had recently expanded. She would start next week.

Julie could not get her mind on the catalogue. She closed it and placed it on the shelf of her bedside table. She walked into the bathroom while unwrapping the towel from around her head and shook out her slightly damp hair. The blow drier finished the job and she brushed her hair into a semblance of order.

She brushed her teeth and walked back to her bedroom and she slipped out of her robe, her naked body softly illuminated by the small bedside lamp. The shadow on the far wall revealed the shapely curves of a beautiful young woman. She reached into her dresser drawer and stopped. Should she wear a light cotton nightgown or a warmer flannel one? She grabbed the cotton with the little pink flowers and small green leaves.

She slipped the nightgown over her head and it drifted down over her softly rounded and slightly pointed breasts. The gown was unable to hide her protruding nipples, even when not aroused. Her straight torso and flat belly allowed the gown to drop more quickly. It then slowed and stopped at encountering the gentle swell of her young womanly hips and the slight curve of her cute ass cheeks. Rocking her hips back and forth, allowed the gown to drop to its full length, first covering Julie's dark triangle of pubic hair, then her long slim muscular legs. She crawled into bed and turned out the light.

Night time was always toughest for Julie as she tried to fall asleep thinking of her parents. Julie had assisted with the various farm chores and reduced the work load for her parents slightly. She thought of her father and how he had taught her to drive their pickup truck and the farm tractor. Learning to plough the fields and use the other tractor implements took more time but she soon was able to do much of the tractor work in the field as well. Her father had always been so loving and caring with his only child, wanting her to be successful in life, hopefully both in marriage and in a career.

Now though, she had rented out the farm land to her neighbour. She had also sold all the animals, so she had little work to do around the farm. Now, she wondered what her life would be like as she slowly fell asleep.

* * *

The computer screen showed four different vibrators of various colors with a short description of each under the photos. Good information, but Doogan wouldn't be buying one for a while. He needed a willing subject first.

Doogan looked at the time in the bottom corner of the computer monitor -- 12:05 AM. Darn! Another late night and he had to be at work by 7 AM for a 12 hour shift. Doogan had stayed up late again researching a topic that had recently become a growing interest -- BDSM. He had read enough to learn there were many degrees and variations of BDSM, however, he was only interested in the milder erotic ways to arouse and pleasure women. There was enough pain in the world. Sighing, Doogan thought, too much information, not enough time. A smile appeared on his face as he thought of the other version of that saying about women.

Shutting down the computer, he went to his bedroom. He slipped off his sport shirt and dropped it into the laundry basket. His pants were next and he laid them on the chair. His boxers came off and followed the shirt into the laundry hamper. His 26 year-old body was just average, his arms showing a slight curve of some muscles even when relaxed. Some light coloured hair on his chest was a shade darker than the fair brown hair on his head. Muscular legs showed the results of many years of riding a bicycle as a kid and the squatting and kneeling as part of his job.

Baggy sweat shorts were plucked from the drawer and Doogan slid them up his legs. He had to stop and pull the elastic waist-band out from the front of his hips when his limp penis snagged the shorts. He grabbed a t-shirt from the drawer and slipped it on as he walked into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and returned to the bedroom. Doogan crawled into bed and turned out the light.

* * *

Julie was frustrated and a little angry with herself. She hadn't purchased one item. Earlier this morning, her hopes were high and she was looking forward to the day. She was going to enjoy a fun and exciting shopping trip, however, as the morning progressed, it became tougher for her to make up her mind.

Today, she had spent extra time in this department store looking for new lingerie. The sales staff had been more than helpful. She had even been persuaded to try on a couple bras and camisoles. She had been uncomfortable taking off her clothes in the dressing room, even with the door locked. She had even carefully looked around for a hidden camera. Whether it was her nervousness or too many items to choose from, Julie couldn't seem to make the decision to buy: satin, embroidered, sheer, or lace, bras, panties, camisoles, matching sets or mix them up. The numerous selections were now overwhelming.

It had been so much easier when she was younger and mom helped her. Julie wondered if she would ever wear anything more modern and daring. No. "Daring" wasn't the right word. What was the right word? Sophisticated, sensual? Yes, sensual. Julie remembered what her parents had said numerous times, "Don't buy the first thing you see, shop around." Ok. Where to next?

Her stomach grumbled and she realized she was hungry. She hadn't had a mid-morning coffee and it was already 11:25. It was too late for coffee. Where would she have an early lunch? Here in this shopping mall, or maybe a fast food place while driving to the other shopping center. Her favourite burger place had a nice garden salad topped with slices of grilled chicken and it was next to the other shopping center she wanted to visit. Ok, that's it.

The traffic light ahead turned yellow, then red. Julie slowed down and stopped. She would have lunch and then continue her 'mission' of breaking out of her conservative lifestyle. Well, maybe not breaking out. More like just peeking through a crack in her shell of modesty.

Julie had been raised by strict but loving parents. While not truly old fashioned, her mother and father always seemed to have the right answers that prevented Julie from becoming "one of those wild and shameless girls." Looking back, Julie had been more than happy with both her childhood and teenage years. Now, in her early 20's, and alone in life, even picking out new underwear from the numerous styles and colours was a chore she found was becoming more unbearable.

Her mother had always purchased from department stores, never from specialty shops. First, the department store prices were cheaper and the specialty stores were not for "good upstanding girls" her mother used to say, since they offered a far naughtier selection. Now, Julie wanted something different, less conservative from the lingerie in the department stores. Her mind seemed to ignore the word naughty.

As she waited for the light to turn green, she remembered her parents again. She stared out the windshield, her hands barely holding the steering wheel, her head dropping forward slightly. The aching pain of losing her parents surfaced again.

HONK!

A horn from the car behind woke her from her thoughts. Julie looked up at the traffic light. It was green and two cars were already moving into the intersection from the lane beside her. She stepped on the gas harder than she wanted and her car accelerated into the intersection.

BANG!

Her world shook violently, and started to spin around. Julie's mind thought about opening her mouth to scream but her jaw muscles never contracted, she never uttered a sound. Searing pain barely had time to register in her mind; then blackness. Nothing.

* * *

It was a fine morning for late September. The sun was warming up the cold air. Thankfully, it had not gotten cold enough to create black ice on the road, but those mornings would be here all too soon.

Bart was slouched, partially leaning against the driver's door. He was half snoozing, trying to catch a few extra minutes of relaxation on this 12 hour day shift. After a brief flurry of accidents during rush-hour early this morning, it had been unusually quiet and he was going to take advantage of the lull in the stressful work. Of course, that meant trouble would be looking for them sometime in the near future. It was almost noon and his stomach was telling him it was either soup and sandwich or two chilli-dogs.

Across from Bart, Doogan sat in the passenger seat, fully relaxed, knowing he would not catch up on the hour of sleep he had missed last night when he stayed up late. He was thinking about the things he was learning... light bondage, caressing, teasing and denial, the roller-coaster of sensations and emotions. There were so many little things that could enhance the excitement and stimulation of sexual arousal and pleasure for women. He had spent the last few weeks researching and reading on the internet. There was a vast amount of information and the large number of toys and accessories for sexual fun seemed endless. The erotic stories on a few web sites were both enjoyable and educational. A smile slowly spread across Doogan's face as he remembered bits and pieces of stories he had recently read. Yes, lots more to learn.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

The loud tone alert from the radio in their ambulance announced an incoming emergency message.

Bart and Doogan both sat up. Bart reached out for the key to start the engine. Doogan grabbed his pen to write down the information contained in the message.

"172. Traffic accident at the intersection of Franklin and James," said the EMS dispatcher.

Doogan wrote down the address and picked up the radio's microphone, "172 responding to Franklin and James."

"10-4 172. Time is 11:41," said the dispatcher.

With the ambulance engine started, Bart was now switching on the emergency lights. Doogan reached over and switched on the power for the siren, making it ready for Bart to use. Doogan then checked for traffic on the right side of the ambulance, "Clear right."

From the left, a car on the road went by the front of the ambulance. Bart triggered the siren, its loud wail was an urgent warning to motorists to get out of the way. The ambulance moved ahead, turning out of the parking lot and heading east on the road.

* * *

Julie felt pain but couldn't figure out where. She heard people talking but couldn't understand what they were saying. She felt something snug across her chest. She tried to move. The pain seared through her leg bringing with it a feeling of nausea. Oh God! Don't move that leg. What's wrong she thought, slowly realizing her head was throbbing. Her hand slowly touched her face and felt something sticky.

Suddenly she heard a high pitched noise getting louder, hurting her ears, sending the dull pain in her head exploding through her skull. Was that a siren?

The EMS paramedics' first sight of the accident showed one car on the sidewalk and impacted with a telephone pole. The rear door, roof and trunk were crushed in on the driver's side. Glass from the car's broken windows covered the intersection. A pick-up truck was stuck on the center median a short distance away. The driver's door on the truck was open and a man was still sitting on the seat holding a blood-covered cloth to his head. Bart radioed for a second ambulance before leaving his vehicle. Doogan had opened the ambulance side door and grabbed the trauma bag and the ventilator.

"Ok people, stand back please. Paramedics coming through. PLEASE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Doogan approached the car and assessed the situation. He then moved in to start treating the only person in the car, a young lady. Bart was over assessing and treating the man in the pickup truck.

Paramedics? What's going on thought Julie as she tried to focus on the person in front of her. Then her vision became grey and her thinking became confused again. Julie was vaguely aware of people talking and having her body touched and held... of being moved and lifted... a sensation of floating and drifting... of light and dark.

Doogan started his patient assessment even as he began kneeling down next to the lady. He gently placed his hands on the sides of her head and held it gently but firmly and waited for Bart to arrive to apply the neck collar.

"Hi there, I'm a paramedic here to help you. Just sit still and relax. Can you tell me your name?" said Doogan.

The lady opened her eyes and looked at him with a blank stare and moaned but didn't answer.

"Do you have any pain?" Doogan asked.

Still no answer, but she was looking at him.

Bart arrived beside Doogan saying, "The pickup truck has only the driver with facial cuts. I've radioed for a second ambulance." He grabbed a neck collar and attached it to the lady, He then set up the oxygen.

Doogan worked his way down her body. Her head was bleeding from a laceration and she was groaning so she wasn't unconscious but she didn't answer any questions. There was blood on her face, neck and blouse from the cut on her head. The young lady's dress was up around her hips, exposing her lovely legs and part of her white panties. One leg was deformed with an obvious fracture. Doogan pulled the dress down to help keep the patient covered then he held her head while Bart bandaged the bump and laceration on her forehead.

Doogan then looked at her blood-covered blouse and found a tear in the cloth with some blood. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open exposing the right side of her bra. Her blood-soaked bra was also torn and some blood continued to ooze from the torn cloth. He cut her right bra strap with his sharp bandage scissors and carefully pulled the bra cloth down revealing her slightly pointed but softly rounded breast with its now exposed nipple and surrounding pinkish-brown areola tissue.

Doogan found a cut about 30 cm long on the outside of the lady's right breast. Doogan moved closer and looked at the wound. He couldn't readily see anything in the wound but that didn't mean something wasn't still embedded in there. He shivered at the thought.

He pulled out his penlight and pointed its beam of light at the wound, hoping he might see a shadow if any object was embedded in the breast tissue. He couldn't see any foreign object.

He looked at the beautifully pointed and slightly rounded breast thinking the wound might leave an unwanted scar for this nice young lady. He tenderly placed sterile dressings over the soft flesh then lifted the bra cloth back over the breast and the dressings. He used a safety pin to attach the bra cloth to the shoulder strap and pulled the lady's blouse back in place after checking her exposed ribs and stomach for injuries.

"This may be the evil weapon," said Bart from the other side of the car. He was holding a long handled ice scraper with some blood on one corner of its sharp edge. He held it up to the instrument panel and the radio's broken face plate, then towards the lady's body. "Looks like it wedged between the radio and her body, and the impact forced it into her chest."

Doogan pointed his penlight at the scraper and the bright light confirmed blood on the sharp corner. Doogan was thankful that Bart had spotted the ice-scraper -- the mechanism of injury. Now he knew there was probably no foreign object in the lady's lovely breast, but he hated to think of the soreness this lady would have to endure for a week.

Doogan worked to get her vital signs -- pulse, respirations and blood pressure. Then Bart and Doogan carefully worked to package the lady for extrication from the car. Her body was sprinkled with broken glass from the windows and it took them a minute or two to clear away some of the glass fragments.

First they wrapped her torso and head into the body splint. Doogan then folded her skirt up exposing her legs so it barely covered her panties. He then pushed one splint strap under her left hip and leg. His other hand reached between her thighs, brushing against her smooth warm skin next to her panties. He grasped the strap, pulling it through and up to clip into the buckle on the splint. He adjusted it snuggly next to her panties as it wrapped around her thigh and clipped to the body splint near her hip.

12