Bound To Heal Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting Better -- In many ways.
25.3k words
4.71
17.4k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03: Getting Better

Note: Songs appear as part of the story. To feel the atmosphere that Doogan is creating, and to enhance your reading pleasure, find and play the songs on YouTube while reading the story.

* * *

The two day stay in the hospital was over. Julie showed no further signs of head injury while resting in bed. Her leg was in a cast and her breast was sutured.

The ride home had been difficult. Nancy had no problem driving. However, it was clear that Julie was terrified of being in a vehicle and on the road in traffic.

Nancy drove the pickup truck to the end of the sidewalk leading to the porch and side door of Julie's farm house. Nancy helped Julie out and handed Julie her crutches.

"Now be careful walking and take your time," said Nancy, "Remember what they said about how to go up the stairs." Nancy stood next to Julie until she was in the house.

Once in the house, Julie rested on the couch in the living room and Nancy fixed them some lunch.

"Thank you Aunt... Nancy. The soup and sandwiches tasted great," Julie said as she folded her napkin.

"Julie dear, I'm glad to be here to help you. You relax a few minutes while I finish these dishes and then we'll have a long chat about whatever you want to talk about," chimed Nancy, "We've got a lot of catching up to do."

Julie and Nancy were soon talking about one subject after another. Then Nancy asked about casual acquaintances and boyfriends. Julie didn't seem interested in the subject, denying any knowledge of male friends. Nancy looked concerned, "There must be someone around who you may talk to, a grocery boy, someone from the church, a neighbouring farm boy?"

"No Nancy, I'm just not interested. But, I'm so lonely and I ache all the time," said Julie, feeling the ache and loneliness grow even as she spoke. The emptiness of losing her parents so suddenly and tragically in the car crash wouldn't go away.

Nancy got up and came over to Julie on the couch, sitting sideways on the edge. She reached over and hugged Julie, "There, there dear. Things will get better. Please try not to think about it. You need to move forward in your life. You are still young and you should look forward to a full and happy life with a handsome man. Now, when's the next party or dance around here, I haven't been to a dance in years and I'm going to get us some tickets."

"Oh Nancy, you are so sweet and kind to try and cheer me up," Julie said, "But obviously, a dance is the last place I can function properly with the cast and crutches."

"Nonsense child. The boys will be falling all over themselves to be able to slow dance with such a beautiful girl. The cast and crutches are the perfect excuse to slow dance all night. All they have to do is put their arms around you and hold you, no moving around, just gentle swaying back and forth in a nice romantic embrace. Ahhh, if only . . . Goodness, listen to me. The original matchmaker working overtime," Nancy said laughing.

"Oh Nancy, you're so wonderful and full of happiness and hope. I know you're trying to help me. You've lifted my spirits, but I'm afraid there are very few dances around here. You have to go into the city and that's a thirty minute drive," said Julie. Thank you for talking with me but I'm a little tired now. I'm going for a snooze before dinner."

"Sure child, and I'll have dinner ready for 6 pm," said Nancy, as she walked with Julie hobbling across the living room and down the hall.

Nancy helped Julie slip off her blouse and skirt, admiring Julie's firm young body, now only in pale green panties, the bandage on her breast and the leg cast. She then lifted Julie's cast-covered leg onto the bed. Nancy pulled up the light blanket to Julie's waist and stopped. Nancy looked first at Julie's exposed left breast, so nicely shaped and pointed. She then looked at the right breast with its bandage. "Is it painful?" Nancy asked with concern.

"No," said Julie a little self-conscious.

"May I look," asked Nancy.

"Ok, but please don't touch it," Julie said anxiously.

Nancy leaned over and had a closer look. She gently unwrapped the long strip of soft gauze that was around Julie's neck and chest holding the sterile dressing in place and acting as a bra. The bandage dropped away and the dressing also fell onto the bed sheet. Julie's injured right breast was now just as exposed as her uninjured left breast. Both oversized pencil eraser nipples stood proudly, just barely stiffening in the cool air. Goodness, she has large nipples just like mine thought Nancy.

The small row of black sutures on the outside of Julie's right breast could easily be seen against her pale skin. The cut was slightly pinkish.

"It looks alright to me Julie, but I'm no doctor." Nancy slowly reached out and said, "May I? I'll be very careful."

Julie looked at Nancy and slowly nodded yes.

Nancy gently cupped the breast from the bottom. Does it hurt to support it like this?" asked Nancy.

"No," said Julie.

Nancy gently removed her hand and extended her index finger, touching the areola and circling the nipple. "Do you have any tenderness, numbness or tingling?"

"Well, a little tingling, like mild pleasure," said Julie hesitantly.

"Ok. That's good. I had a chat with the nurses and they said we should check for sensations every day and note any changes, particularly pain, numbness and tingling. We should also watch for any blood or other fluids from the wound," said Nancy. She then moved her middle finger and gently caressed the nipple around its circumference, and watched it grow and stiffen from the soft sensual touching. "Do you feel that Julie?" asked Nancy.

Julie was looking at Nancy's finger going around her nipple and enjoying the erotic pleasure. "Yes," Julie said in a soft voice.

"Good, now we have a baseline of information from which we can compare with tomorrow," said Nancy, as she stopped the caressing. "Just one other little test, though. We need to test the left breast to make sure the sensations are the same." She reached over and caressed Julie's left breast, seeing the nipple stiffen and grow just a little more. "How does this feel Julie? About the same?"

"Yes, Nancy," Julie said softly, her eyes moving from Nancy's caressing fingers to look at Nancy's face. The touch had been so soft and gentle, so caring. It was very sensual and thrilling. No one had ever touched her like that before. Not even the doctor when he had performed a similar test in the hospital.

Nancy sat more upright and looked at both of Julie's breasts, reaching out and cupping them gently.

Julie looked down at her breasts tenderly supported in Nancy's warm hands.

"Julie, you have beautiful breasts, nicely rounded and yet, still pointed. Any man would consider himself lucky to have you as a wife, or girlfriend," said Nancy.

Julie looked at Nancy's face, as Nancy winked and smiled. Pleasurable sensations suddenly started from her breasts. She looked down and saw Nancy's two thumbs barely moving across her nipples, the feather touches so highly erotic. Julie looked back at Nancy who continued to talk.

"I don't think you want to become Atalanta the Greek huntress who avoided men. I'm, sure there are plenty of young men who you will like and want to date," Nancy continued.

The pleasurable sensations coming from her nipples were steadily arousing Julie. She felt the urge to squirm and move, and the urge to touch her clit was getting stronger too.

"But I'm not advocating sex 24-7 with the first boy who comes along," said Nancy with a big smile, "I'm just saying you're a pretty girl and you may want to consider using that beauty once in a while to help catch a handsome boy.

The pleasurable sensations radiating from Julie's breasts had her on the verge of moaning out load. She had already shifted her good leg twice in the last 30 seconds but it didn't help her growing arousal.

Nancy looked at Julie noticing how aroused she had become from her "absent-minded" caressing of Julie's nipples. "Julie, seeing you laying here in just your panties, almost like the goddess Venus, certainly shows me you've grown up considerably. You have nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of. You are a beautiful young woman," said Nancy as she carefully removed her hands from Julie's breasts, and replaced the dressing and bandage. She leaned over and kissed Julie on the forehead. "Now you relax and have a little snooze and dinner will be ready when you wake up."

Nancy pulled up the blanket to Julie's neck, then stepped over to the blind and pulled it down. "Sweet dreams," said Nancy," as she walked out the door, closing it, leaving the room in darkness. Maybe the combination of the talk about boys and the pleasurable sensations would get Julie thinking of boys again, thought Nancy.

Julie lay on her bed trying to calm down from Nancy's caressing. She was sure Nancy didn't even now she had been caressing her nipples. Julie wanted to tell Nancy to stop, but it would have been so embarrassing. Julie was aroused and had the urge to masturbate.

Her mother had helped her when she was younger. Her mother had said the best cure for un-lady-like urges was 'a cold wash cloth pressed against your vagina and repeated until the discomfort went away.' Julie had used the remedy a number of times during her high school days, but today she couldn't get to the bathroom and she certainly couldn't ask Nancy for a cold facecloth. It took some time for Julie to slowly relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

* * *

During the next two hours, the aroma of various foods drifted into Julie's room and intensified over the third hour. Julie became restless and slowly woke up. It was 7:10 pm. Wow! She had slept over three hours. Julie carefully moved her cast-leg to the edge of the bed when Nancy peeked into Julie's bedroom. "Hello Sleeping Beauty. Are you hungry?" asked Nancy with a big smile. "Let me help you," said Nancy, as she moved the cast-leg so Julie could sit on the edge of the bed.

"I'll just wear my bathrobe Nancy, the purple one in the closet," said Julie as she pulled the crutches next to her. Julie wrapped her partially exposed body in the robe and grabbed the crutches.

She hobbled into the kitchen and ate a good meal with her leg up on a chair and pillow. Nancy washed the dishes and Julie crawled onto the living-room couch and was checking the on-screen TV guide.

Nancy came and sat down in one of the two green wing chair, "Oh, look. There's one of those old beach party movies with Annette and Frankie. Let's watch that. Ok?"

"Oh Nancy, that movie title says 1965, that's too old a movie," said Julie, "Besides, I'm not a teenager anymore."

"Hush girl, you may be over 21, but given your state of mind, I think you need a refresher in boy-girl relationships," said Nancy smiling as she got up and walked over to Julie. "Besides, this is just what you need to kick-start your emotions onto something other than morning for your parents. Julie it's been a year and you need to start moving on. Besides, if we watch this movie, I'll make us my famous coffee cake first thing tomorrow," she said as she leaned down and gently hugged Julie.

"Great," Julie said half-heartedly, "you want me to watch a 1960's birds-n-bees-teen-flick so I can learn how to chase boys and at the same time you want to feed me sweets and fatten me up. How does that compute?" asked Julie grinning. She knew Nancy was trying to cheer her up with a 'girls'-night-in,' but a 1965 movie just didn't seem like the right movie.

The doorbell rang.

Nancy went to the door and opened it.

"Hi Nancy, I saw the lights on and thought you and Julie might like to have a little treat," said Agatha, as she held out a plastic container, "Butter tarts and cupcakes."

"Oh, please come in," said Nancy as she took the container, "Julie is in the living room watching TV."

Agatha, Julie and Nancy chatted for almost half an hour, and then Agatha went home.

Julie and Nancy watched the movie. During one commercial break, Nancy fixed some coffee with a dash of Baileys and served a cup-cake for each of them. It was truly an enjoyable evening for Julie and she felt genuinely happy to have watched the movie and to have Nancy with her. The awful ache and loneliness was gone and she felt better.

"Nancy, I'm feeling tired and I think I'm going to go to bed," said Julie.

"Of course Julie, but you should have a nice warm bath before you go. You've been in the hospital for a few days and you need a proper bath before you slip into those nice clean sheets. Besides, a nice warm bath will help you sleep even better," said Nancy.

"I can't get in the tub with the cast on," said Julie.

"Julie, I'm here to help you and if that means a little extra pampering for you, then so-be-it. All you have to do is lay in the nice warm water with your leg on the edge of the tub. I'll wash you and you'll be asleep in no time. Ok?" asked Nancy.

The thought of a nice warm bath sounded wonderful. "Ok," said Julie. Nancy went ahead and started running hot water into the tub and added a generous measure of bubble bath oil. Julie shuffled down the hall to the bathroom.

Nancy helped Julie off with her bathrobe. Julie's breasts were bare except for the dressing covering the wound on her right breast.

"We should take this off and I'll put a new one on after your bath," Nancy said, indicating the dressing.

"Ok," said Julie as she watched Nancy remove the long bandage from around her neck and the gauze dressing from her breast. She could feel her nipples stiffening from the tender touch of Nancy's fingers.

Nancy then knelt in front of Julie and pulled down Julie's panties. Nancy was looking directly at Julie's pubic hair. It was a nice full bush, having been trimmed very rarely. The dark hair completely hid any sign of Julie's pussy. Nancy slipped off the panties while Julie supported her weight on the edge of the bathroom counter.

Julie sat down on the edge of the tub and placed the foot of her good leg into the tub. The water was very warm, just on the verge of being too warm, but she knew it would cool down in the next few minutes. She then slipped her butt into the water and her cast-leg was up on the tub ledge. She felt open and exposed with her legs spread wide but it was the only way to have the bath.

"You relax for a minute, while I go and change," said Nancy, "I don't want to get these clothes all wet. She went to her bedroom and took off all her clothes. She pulled a green terrycloth wrap from the closet and put it on, buttoning the large single button above the right breast. Her braless breasts jiggled as she walked back to the bathroom.

Julie was amazed when Nancy walked into the bathroom in the wrap that hung from the tops of Nancy's breasts and ended at mid-thigh. Julie never thought of bathrobes as sensual or sexy, but this wrap certainly made Nancy look younger and sensual. The edges of the wrap overlapped a couple inches but Julie could see between the two edges. The gap was narrow but it showed a small strip of Nancy's shapely thigh almost to her hip.

Nancy took a towel, folded it thicker and placed it on the floor in front of the tub, then knelt on it. She took the bar of soap and lathered up a washcloth.

Julie started to protest again but Nancy said, "Relax and enjoy the pampering Julie, you deserve a little help."

The washcloth moved up and down Julie's arms and then around her shoulders and her neck. The sensation of having someone wash her was relaxing and sensual. Julie watched Nancy lather up more soap, then she put her head back against the tub and closed her eyes. The warm slippery cloth moved across her upper chest and down her sides. Julie now began to enjoy the pampering sensations and became more relaxed.

The washcloth moved across her upper breasts and around each of them avoiding her nipples. The sensation was sensual and exciting. It finally moved across her breasts, stimulating her nipples with its slippery but gentle roughness.

Julie couldn't stop the moan that came from her throat. She instantly felt embarrassed and dared not open her eyes. The bath had taken on a feeling of erotic sensations and thoughts. Were the sensations she was feeling accidental or deliberate? Was Nancy trying too hard to help her overcome her loneliness and depression? She just couldn't come out and ask her, it would be too much like accusing her. And she did need Nancy's help for the next couple months until the cast came off.

The washcloth then moved down and across her ribs and over her tummy. The swishing of the water and the soap on the washcloth announced that Nancy was continuing her voluntary handmaiden chores. The cloth moved across her hips and through her pubic hair and then slowly moved between Julie's spread legs.

Julie was experiencing the most sensual and erotic event in her life and she could not bring herself to stop it.

The cloth moved down the crease between her leg and her body. It brushed against her outer vulva lip and moved up her raised leg almost to her knee and close to the top of the cast. It moved up and down the leg from under, then on the inner thigh, then to the front of the leg and to the outer thigh. It continued the short trips up and down her thigh. The sensations of excitement and anticipation grew as the cloth passed next to or moved against her outer vulva lip.

She had never experienced this kind of excitement and arousal before. She was extremely conscious of the steadily increasing urge to masturbate and it was taking all her control to stop from moaning. These thoughts raised feelings of excitement and fear. Fear that she would give away her state of arousal to Nancy.

Julie could not wait any longer. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Nancy intent on lathering up the washcloth. Nancy didn't notice Julie had opened her eyes.

Nancy now had to reach across Julie's right leg which was resting on the edge of the tub. She placed one hand on the cast to prevent it from slipping into the water, but she couldn't reach the far leg. She turned her head to look at Julie, "Julie could you please raise your left leg so I can reach it."

Julie raised her leg about a foot and Nancy took hold of the ankle and lifted the leg another foot higher. She then washed the leg from foot to knee and then from the knee to almost Julie's crotch. She lowered the leg and let go. "Thank you Julie."

Nancy lathered up the washcloth again and looked into Julie's eyes. There were only three places left to wash, Julie's back, butt and her crotch. "Julie I'm going to wash your privates now so just lay still and then you can sit up and I'll wash your back.

Julie was concentrating so much on the sensations and trying to control her urges, she didn't answer Nancy.

Nancy took the silence as acknowledgement and reached down placing the wash cloth on Julie's pubic hair. She slowly moved it down and felt the firm ridge of Julie's clit-hood and then the cloth moved through the softer folds of pink flesh hiding Julie's vagina. She was gentle and tender in her slow movements. By doing so, the simple act of washing was transform for Julie into an act of intense sensual pleasure and erotic arousal.

The sparks of pleasure shot through Julie's nervous system and triggered her body to react in three ways: the erotic upward movement of her hips, the quick sharp intake of breath, and the unexpected moan that escaped her throat. These were all totally reactionary and it was a full second before Julie realised her body had betrayed her arousal. Julie felt an overwhelming rush of embarrassment and humiliation. She looked into Nancy's eyes and then away quickly.

Nancy had completed her downward movement and was now moving the washcloth upwards when she realised that Julie had reacted to the downward movement of the washcloth. However, Nancy's mind was unable to stop the upward movement of her hand. The washcloth pushed back the pink flesh of Julie's clit-hood, allowing the slippery rough cloth to directly caress Julie's very sensitive pink clit. Julie's body reacted instantly, jerking her hips farther up and pulling another moan from Julie's throat.

123456...8