Bound To Heal Ch. 05

Story Info
New Beginnings (Part 1 - The Farm).
12.9k words
4.67
12.5k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Beginnings: Part 1: The Farm

* * *

Note: The chapter title - New Beginnings - is for Chapter 05 (Part 1: The Farm) and Chapter 06 (Part 2: The Park).

* * *

Part 1: The Farm

Doogan rolled over and answered his phone on the fifth ring. "Hello," he said sleepily.

"I thought I'd wake you up. It's Julie. Thank you for a wonderful evening on Thursday. You made me feel special." He sounded so sleepy. Maybe she should have waited another hour. She remembered his warm bare chest the other night. His body was probably all nice and warm under the covers. Did he sleep in the nude? Mmm.

Doogan looked at the clock. 8:05 AM on his day off. Why? Then he remembered he'd asked her to call him this morning.

"Morning Julie. How are you today?" Doogan rolled onto his back, his eyes already closed again.

Dawn was creeping into his bedroom using the half inch crack between the blind and window frame. Thankfully the dawn light was on the far wall and not in his eyes.

"I'm fine. I'm calling just like you asked," said Julie.

"Ok. I'm still asleep... umm... Have you asked Nancy about today?" inquired Doogan.

"Yes. She says you can get a couple things, but don't break the bank, we have plenty of food here," said Julie.

"Ok. I'll pick up some groceries for lunch and come over about eleven. We can fix some lunch and then you and I can go for a drive to a park or something. Does that sound ok?" asked Doogan.

"Ok, but just a short car ride," said Julie, her fear surfacing instantly.

"Do you both like shrimp, salmon and strawberry milkshakes?" asked Doogan.

"Oh Doogan, I love all of those. If Nancy doesn't like some of those, there's plenty here for her to eat," said Julie.

"Julie, I'm sorry, I was still asleep when you first called, you said thank you about something?"

"Oh Doogan, playing the touching game with you was so nice. You made me feel special. Thank you," she said, focusing on the warm feeling inside.

"Julie, you are special. All of us are special in our own way. We are all the same, but we are all different. I just helped you enjoy life a little. I can help you a lot more if you let me, but we'll talk about that later," he said.

"Ok. I'd like to talk with you and play the game again," she said.

"Umm..." Doogan sighed. "I guess I'll get up. I've got a couple things to do, so I'll see you later."

"Ok, good bye Doogan," and she hung up.

He lay in bed, thinking about his plans for the day and what he needed to do at his apartment. Things had changed. Damn. He'd created the problem and now he had to fix it, without hurting them. Either of them. He should have taken Julie home after the dinner and left right away. No. Then he would have felt guilty for not trying to help. Now he felt guilty for creating this problem. Damn. As much as he'd loved the idea, his first plan to bring Julie here alone wouldn't work now.

His other plan to never again miss anything during a scene, to video every scene and study it, would have to be put on hold, and it may not work. No. It had to work. He had to review every scene from now on - see, listen, learn. Not just his actions, but his words and phrases. The mind was the biggest sex organ and words could work just as well as 'Kong'. Well maybe. He'd see and hear what he was doing, how he was doing it. See his mistakes, find ways to improve, learn to be a better dom. Reading wasn't the only teaching medium.

Idiot. Was he stupid? What was he trying to prove? Did he think this could work without pain? Was he kidding himself? No pain. No flogger. No crop. No rack or cross. No dark cold dungeon with burning torches mounted on the walls. Really? He'd done the research, finding the beginnings of today's BDSM went back to various activities noted in the earliest stone carvings and texts between the 9th to 3rd century B.C. Some of it was ritualistic (pleasure and/or pain), some punishment, and some just torture.

However, the latest innovation using tickling coming from Europe seemed to fit perfectly with what he wanted. Don't believe everything you see. Magic tricks? Well, not everything on the internet is the truth. Was the tickling thing all a hoax? Maybe. No. It seemed to work with Stacy.

Now, after buying the flogger and crop, not even 24 hours ago, he already had second thoughts about having them. He could return them or give them to Stacy to hold for him. Then she'd know he didn't have them, and they wouldn't be here tempting him to try them on either of them, even if only rarely and very lightly.

Yet, he needed to learn how to use them properly. How the hell do you learn and gain experience with tools without using them? Stacy and Julie were not the ones to experiment on, for obvious reasons. Damn, he did need a dozen 20-year-old virgins tied up in a barn. No. He couldn't hurt them either, because he'd likely make serious mistakes with the flogger and crop while learning. Brutality, that's what it would be, even if it was under the guise of education to learn and gain experience.

He rolled onto his side, about ready to get up, his emotions in turmoil again.

Virgins. Things had been so normal with her, his first girlfriend. Well, he had created the touching game for her. Who was he kidding? It was so he could touch her - all over, with her permission. And yes, give her wonderful teasing pleasure, even if he had been a gentleman, mostly. Thoughts of tying her up had crossed his mind. But he had found comfort, joy and a real satisfaction in the act of giving her pleasure. The nonsexual touching was wonderful, even for him. Seeing her startle, jerk, squirm, and hearing her moan, gasp, whimper, yelp, and laugh had become not just a turn-on, but truly satisfying. Seeing the pleasant expressions and smiles on her face from his touches and caresses was rewarding. Her passionate gratitude of numerous long hugs and kisses after a touch game session left him with a deep feeling of satisfaction and calm, even though he was on fire and steel hard, aching for release. The constant butterflies and tension kept him on edge even after they parted. Stop it. He felt the deep hurting ache in his chest, his eyes becoming glassy. Forget. Don't think about her. Forget.

He groaned and sat up on the edge of his bed for a few seconds.

After graduating college with a paramedic diploma and employed in EMS for a year, he had taken the college night school business diploma program over five years to keep from becoming involved again, to forget her. It was also a good credential to have on his resume. He struggled with shift changes to attend classes, and with homework, passing with only a high seventies mark, not even close to his high eighties paramedic mark. It had been a tough workload for five years, and the stress of fitting into a new high stress job and career.

He also continued with astronomy from his high school days to fill the few small gaps between studying and when he'd needed a stress-break so he wouldn't be tempted to find someone too soon, until he forgot her. The problem was, he couldn't forget her. He had spent many a lonely night out in the dark country-side away from the light pollution of the city to see the stars better. What was in the sky tonight? He'd have to check the computer sky-chart program. Maybe they'd both be interested in looking at the moon and night sky with him.

He slipped on his bathrobe and slippers and walked to the kitchen. He drank a glass of orange juice and ate his cereal sitting in his big comfortable chair, first watching a bit of the morning news, then, changing the channel and watching a few minutes of an old western movie with John Wayne, Dean Martin, Walter Brennan and Rick Nelson. He finished breakfast, poured a glass of milk and drank it right away, then placed his dishes in the dish washer.

In the bedroom, he stripped off his clothes, walked naked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stepped in and languished a full minute as the hot water warmed his body. It felt so good. His 'day-off morning showers' always took a little longer because he wanted to enjoy them. He washed his hair and then let the water cascade over his face and head, holding his breath, rinsing the soap from his hair. Facing away from the stream of water, he lathered his body with soap. He gently washed his balls and limp penis. This act always created a couple small pulses of pleasure when his hand moved against the ridge of the head. He then lathered soap on the back-brush and scrubbed his back before rinsing and towelling his body dry.

After dressing, he checked the list in his little notepad, picked up his pocket camera and placed it in the small overnight bag packed with a change of clothes and a couple towels. He looked at the two triangular bandages, blindfold and the pair of cuffs he'd placed in the bag yesterday. Take them out or leave them in, just in case? Leave them in. He grabbed the bag and the soft sided nylon insulated cooler he used for picnics and day trips, dropping them at the apartment door.

He went to his computer, turning it on. He then opened the protective metal case holding the large astronomy binoculars to make sure the mounting plate for the tripod was in the case and that the red-dot finder-scope didn't need a new battery. A needless check, but he did it anyway. He didn't close the case after previous use without making sure everything was there. Checks and checklists, his life was full of them, especially in EMS.

The computer was ready now, and he opened the sky-chart program for tonight. Good, fourth-day new moon and Jupiter was up as well. They'd see some wonderful lunar craters and Jupiter's four largest moons if there were no clouds tonight. And there were always a few bright Deep Sky Objects he could show them from the apartment parking lot, even in the city's light-polluted sky. What DSOs were up tonight besides the Big Dipper and Cassiopeia? Oh good, the Hercules Cluster, the Coat Hanger, and the Vega double stars would be visible as well as craters on the moon. He shut the computer off and headed for the door.

It was a great autumn day. Large patches of grey moisture laden clouds raced across the sky, driven by cool winds.

After getting groceries, he drove to the village and found the little park. There were a few picnic tables and as he was leaving the parking lot he noticed an orange and black poster on the parking lot light pole. HALLOWEEN DINNER DANCE.

Doogan stopped the car, got out and read the smaller print. Two weeks from now, on Saturday night, three days before Halloween, at the little restaurant they had eaten in, was an adult Halloween costume dinner and dance. A buffet dinner, contests and prizes for costumes and skits. Tickets were $30. each. Maybe they could all go to this. He'd see how things went today. He continued the drive to Julie's farm.

He now looked forward to a nice lunch, a little fun and then an afternoon with Julie. Hopefully, he had time to gently explain things to her, without tearing her heart out. He planned on picking up Stacy from her work and trying to solve this situation over a nice dinner with both girls. He hoped everyone could be civil. No cat fights, please. Darn it. He should have said 'no' to Julie right from the start and just dropped her off after dinner. Take a breath. Let the stress out.

He had to stop being a nice guy. He remembered a TV interview with actor Vincent Price - 'Actors who play the bad guys always have more fun on the movie set then the heroes. I love playing the bad guy, the evil scientist or doctor. It's so much fun.'

Ok, how could he be a bad guy, without being a bad guy? Stop it. Concentrate on driving. He had to figure this out.

* * *

Nancy watched from the living room as Doogan's car came up the long driveway towards the farm house. "He's here Julie," she said.

"Ok. I'm ready," said Julie as she hobbled toward the Kitchen from her bedroom with her crutches. She wore a nice yellow blouse and a dark green large pleated flared skirt down to her knees.

Julie met him at the side door as Nancy walked into the kitchen. "Hi Julie. Good morning Nancy. I hope both of you will like these," he said, handing Nancy a bouquet of Carnations.

"Oh Doogan, They look very nice. You didn't have to do that. Thank you," said Nancy.

"Thank you Doogan," said Julie smiling. Wow, he even brings flowers.

"Is this ok here?" asked Doogan as he set the cooler-bag full of groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Sure Doogan. But you didn't have to buy groceries. We have plenty of food." said Nancy, as she reached into a cupboard for a large vase for the flowers.

"I know. I just thought a special treat was in order for today. With your permission, I'd like to take Julie out for a drive this afternoon, sit at a park or something for a while. Is that Ok?" Doogan asked

Nancy looked at Julie, "How's that sound to you Julie?" asked Nancy.

"That sounds fine, but I just don't want to drive too far," said Julie, feeling nervous.

"Are your injuries bothering you?" Nancy asked as she cut the flowers and placed them in the vase half filled with water.

"No, I just don't like being on the road, unless I have to," said Julie. "I know Doogan is a good driver, but still."

"Julie, you'll be safe with me, I've completed a couple defensive and emergency driving courses and we won't go too far. We'll come back if you feel tired or unsafe, Ok?" stated Doogan looking at Julie then at Nancy.

"I'm sure Doogan has your best interests in mind. He won't let anything bad happen to either of you," said Nancy. "You'll feel better if you get out of the house for a little while. Ok?"

"Ok," Julie sighed reluctantly.

"Doogan, what did you bring us for lunch?" asked Nancy placing the vase of flowers on the Kitchen table.

"Didn't Julie tell you?" asked Doogan, looking over at Julie.

"Yes, I told her you were bringing groceries, but I wasn't sure of everything other than shrimp and salmon," said Julie.

Nancy looked in the cooler-bag, "Ok, we have shrimp, shaved salmon, salmon flavoured cream cheese, a large bread stick, vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries and blueberries, milk and two cans of topping cream. Are you planning a party for lunch?" asked Nancy.

"Just a little something to nibble on before we leave for a drive," said Doogan. "Julie would you like to sit outside on the porch for a while?"

"Ok. The cushions are in the closet by the door," said Julie as she hobbled towards the door.

Doogan set out the cushions and helped Julie get settled on the lounger with a blanket over her legs. "I'll be right back," said Doogan as he slipped into the house.

"Nancy, can I ask you a favour?" Doogan said softly.

"Depends," said Nancy.

"We both know Julie needs a little mild activity and some interest to help her get over her tragic loss and now her injuries. I've brought an extra can of topping cream for a reason. Do you mind getting those jeans and that white blouse a little dirty for a good cause?" asked Doogan.

"What do you mean," asked Nancy.

"I brought my camera so I could show Julie how to take some pictures of scenery, flowers and stuff. And I want her to take some pictures of you and I having a food fight. We'll find something to mildly disagree about and make it into a joking discussion. Then one of us will start spraying the cream. It should be fun for all of us. Ok?"

"Well, I don't think that's a good idea," Nancy said.

"Nancy, I've got a couple days off work and since I looked after Julie at the accident, I'd like to try and help her a little more than just a couple splints and bandages," said Doogan looking into Nancy's eyes. "I think she will enjoy seeing some people having fun. It will help her."

"Well, ok Doogan, but let's take the fight away from Julie. We don't need to fall on her and hurt her," said Nancy.

"Great. No problem. Whoever gets attacked, runs a short distance away and stops. And don't worry, I brought a change of clothes." said Doogan.

"Hey! What are you two talking about in there?" called Julie.

Doogan opened the side door and went outside. "Something. If I said Nancy wanted to know if I had ever turned into a zombie and chased pretty girls into a barn, would you believe me?" said Doogan trying to keep a straight face. He sat down in the chair on the porch. "By the way, you look really nice today."

"Oh. Thank you Doogan," said Julie feeling warmth flush her face. Gosh, a compliment this early in the day. But she was please he'd noticed the way she looked.

Oh, one more thing," he said as he stood up and walked to his car, bringing back his overnight bag and pulling out his camera.

"Oh no! No pictures!" said Julie.

"I'm not going to take any. You are. I brought this so you could take some photos of the scenery and stuff in a park or where ever we go. I'll show you how to operate it. Ok?" stated Doogan.

Doogan and Julie worked with the camera and she started taking pictures of the farm from the porch and then some of Doogan. He showed her how to set up and arrange the picture by using the viewing screen on the back. Julie took some nice shots using the camera.

Doogan noticed the dirt road from the barn up the hill to the woods. "Where does that road go?" He pointed.

"It goes to the woods and three other fields, then over to the other township road. It's all our... umm... my property," Julie explained.

"Could you show me later?" he asked.

"Sure," said Julie, now thinking a short drive on her dirt road with no traffic would be nice. She needed to see what had happened up there in the past month to the property.

Doogan changed the settings on the camera and showed Julie how to take movies. He also warned he was going to jokingly pick a fight with Nancy and spray cream on her. Julie would have to be ready to take a movie of the action anytime during lunch. Julie smiled and said ok. She panned around the yard and then pointed the camera at Doogan. Doogan stuck out his tongue. "I'm not a movie star so point that somewhere else," he said with a big smile.

Julie smiled, keeping the camera on Doogan.

"Three, two, one," said Doogan and slowly got up and stepped over to Julie.

She kept the camera pointed straight at Doogan's face.

He leaned over and whispered, "I was going to madly grab you just before lunch, passionately kiss you and tickle your brain with my tongue, but not now," he smiled and stood up.

"Yeeuck, who'd want to kiss boys," said Julie with a grin.

"Ok, Doogan. Lunch is about ready. Would you like to start the milkshakes now please?" asked Nancy, from the side door.

"Be back in a few minutes." Doogan went inside.

Lunch was a delicious mix of shrimp, shaved salmon with salmon spread and on cheese stick slices. The milkshakes had the strawberries and some blueberries with plenty of vanilla ice cream and milk. Nancy had cut up some veggies as finger-food with a couple tasty dips.

Both Nancy and Julie were interested in Doogan's job as a paramedic.

He explained that people are always interested. They usually asked, 'have you seen dead people, how many have you saved, what was the worst accident?' Those are all good questions, but like the news media, they are only asking the sensational questions. Not the questions about how can the public help paramedics so they can do their jobs better and save more lives.

"That's a good observation Doogan," said Nancy, "So how can we help you do your job better?"

Doogan explained about how the ambulance system worked and how the public needed to support it just as much as the police, animal control officers and garbage collectors.

"So, are you willing to talk about some things you've done or seen?" asked Julie.

Sure, I can tell you all kinds of stuff. But I thought you might be interested in how I treated you," said Doogan.