Bound to Please Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my throbbing dick. "What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Shut Up! You'll see." I replied.

I went back to her ass with my tongue until I thought I would explode so I stood up and took aim with my prick and buried it into her ass. I lay down on her back reached around and pinched her tits with one hand and her clit with the other. I slammed my dick into her ass until she climaxed violently and brought forth an ejaculation from my dick that will probably never be equaled.

I pulled out and took pictures of lovely Lori tied to the steps with her tits hanging down and her red ass sticking up and my spunk dripping down her legs from her rectum. I still beat off to these images daily.

I don't particularly love or even lust for my sister-in-law. In fact I'm not sure I ever liked her very much because she is such a bitch. Granted a beautiful one but a bitch nonetheless. She is in her early forties and I am in my mid fifties so we have little in common.

I have discovered that I do love controlling her amazing body and punishing her. Apparently she needs it too. I plan continue to control her and I hope that we never get caught.

JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers
12