Bound To Stray (Again)

Story Info
Guy goes after the office flirt.
1.1k words
4.33
65.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

If you've read any of my other stories, you know my weakness is nylons, and it's caused me to stray again! Although my wife is always willing to cater to my whims in that area, I just can't seem to ignore a fine pair of nylon clad legs.

Kelly is in charge of payroll at our office, and is one of the cuter girls working there. I've known her for about 6 years, since before she was married and had kids, and she's always been very friendly towards me. Plus, she's a big flirt as well, which has been fun over the years.

She has great legs, and often wears dresses or skirts to work, and usually nylons and heels. We've kidded around I/M-ing each other, and I've let her know how much I love her legs, especially in nylons and heels. She really flirts with me on-line, to the point where I can hardly walk! I'm always telling her what to wear to work, and sometimes, in her flirty manner, she honors my requests.

I've caught glimpses up her dress a few times, and I liked what I was able to see. Once, she was leaned back in her chair picking up a book just as I walked by, and her skirt, which was short in the first place, was riding very high. On top of that, her thighs were spread apart about six inches, and I was able to see all the way up to her crotch. Sheer-to-waist nylons, and no panties underneath!

I whistled at her as she turned around, and she just smiled at me. "Like what you saw?" she asked, and I nodded, saying "I'd like to see more!"

"In your dreams!" was her reply, and I told her I agreed!

I have a connection at a local sports venue, and am able to get tickets for most of the shows there. Kelly called last week, and asked if I could help her with some tickets to a rock concert that was playing in a few weeks. I asked her how many, and she said "Eight." I told her that was way too many, and she was being unreasonable.

She said she knew it, but she also knew I could come through with her request. So, I challenged her. "What's it worth to you?" I asked. She was silent for a few seconds, and then asked "What would it cost me?"

"Well," I hesitated, "That's almost 200 dollars worth of tickets, at $22.50 each!"

"So?" she countered. "I know you can do it, so what would you want in return?"

"I think you know the answer to that one," I said.

She was quiet for several moments. "Look, I really want to impress my friends, so why don't you just get 'em for me?"

"Can't do it." I stalled. "Okay, then, what?" she asked again. "Sex!" I told her, my voice trembling at the thought of possibly scoring with her.

"What kind?" she asked quietly. Then, before I had a chance to answer, she added, " 'cause I won't let you fuck me! That's for my hubby only!"

"Well, what does that leave?" I asked. "Okay.... you get me eight tickets, and I'll give you a blow job!" Just... like... that!

"Jeez, I don't know...."

"Then, she added the icing on the cake... "I'll wear nylons and heels, and suck your cock while I'm wearing them!"

"DONE!!!!" The deal was struck, and I could hardly wait to get the tickets. I picked them up two days later, and called her. "Tomorrow - lunch. Be in the proper attire!" I told her. I didn't sleep at all that night.

The next day, I picked Kelly up at the front of our office. She had on a short, black pleated skirt, white blouse, sheer nylons had 3" stiletto heels. She jumped up into my Yukon, and her light coat spread open, showing me her sexy, nyloned thighs. "Let's see em," she wasted no time in demanding.

I pulled them out of my pocket, and her eyes lit up. She leaned back and let her skirt ride all the way up to her waist, exposing yards of nylon clad legs and thighs! I reached over and placed my hand just above her knee, loving the sheerness of her pantyhose.

I spread her thighs and looked between them, seeing that again, she had no panties on under them. I could see the moistness of her pussy lips through the sheer fabric, and slid my hand up towards her crotch. "Nope!" she said as she quickly closed her legs. "Looking only - no feeling!" she warned.

"Okay, Big Guy, let's see it!" she said, just like that. I pulled into a shopping center parking lot and stopped. My tinted windows kept prying eyes out. I just sat there, and she reached over and unzipped my pants, working her hand inside. She took the shaft of my cock in her hand, and pulled it out into the air. "My god!"

was all she could say as she looked down at my 9 inches. I reached over and kissed her full on the mouth, our tongues dueling.

She got up on her knees, and leaned over my lap. As she stroked the shaft, her mouth closed around the head, and I fought the urge to cum right then and there! I reached over and slid my hand up and down her thigh, moving around to her nylon covered ass. This time, she let me stroke her pussy for a second before coming up for air.

"I told you! Stay away from the pussy, Honey, or I'm gonna quit doin' what I'm doin!' she cautioned. That was warning enough, and I stayed within my boundaries, never letting my hand get to her center again. But, I DID get real close, as she continued to suck and stroke me.

As she ran her tongue up and down my shaft, I ran my hand up and down her leg, from her sexy, high heeled shoe, to near the top of her thigh. It was one of the most heavenly feelings I'd ever experienced.

Finally, she decided that it was time. She took about 3 inches in her mouth, sucking and nipping on the head of my cock, her hand stroking it faster and faster. That was all it took, and we both moaned as the first stream of cock juice erupted in her mouth. Jet after jet of creamy sperm filled her mouth, and a little dripped from the side of her lips. But, she kept most of it in her mouth!

Then, when I was done, she pulled off and looked at me, swallowing it all down. I nearly passed out! She kissed me, and I tasted myself on and in her mouth. Then, she fished the tickets out of my pocket. That was okay, though. She'd earned them!

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers