Boundary

Story Info
Katie allows herself to be punished for her mistake at work
1.7k words
4.17
44.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was knocking on the hotel room door. "It's open" I said, "Come In".

Katie walked into the room, a nervous smile on her face.

"So what have you come here for?" I said, trying to make my voice sound bored.

"I've come to be punished". Her smile still looked nervous, and she raised one eyebrow at me quickly.

"Come here, stand in front of my desk. I'll deal with you in a minute."

With that I looked back down at the reports on the desk in front of me, as if to start reading again. I wasn't sure at this point if she really meant what I thought she meant, but it was worth going with it; see how far this was going to go.

After a few moments I got up from the desk and walked across the room, behind Katie. I locked the door she had just come through and stood staring at her.

Katie had changed since the meeting earlier. Gone was the dull trouser suit and instead she had on a short dark skirt, and a tight blouse. Her legs were straight and still showed a good tan from her recent holiday.

We'd been building up to this all day. Katie and I were away on business, a week of meetings with prospective clients - and one of those meetings this morning had been the point where this had started. The meeting had gone wrong from the beginning, our strategy was the complete wrong approach, and this had been Katie's error. An error that had made me look a fool in front of the people we'd come to meet.

Not a big problem - some things will always go wrong, and these were only one set of possible clients out of many we would be seeing this week, but Katie had felt terrible about it. I'm not the kind of person who gets pissed off about this kind of thing - and it had been an easy mistake to make. Instead I'd turned it into a joke, saying I would punish her later. As the day went on we'd keep referring back to this idea. I'd even found an old wooden school ruler lying around the conference centre and jokingly threatened to spank her with it later.

That ruler was now lying on the desk in front of her.

I'd been staring at Katie for nearly a minute now, and she must have been getting more nervous. She started turning her head around to look at me.

"Stay where you are" I said, "Keep looking forward." I moved over right behind her and spoke quietly into her ear "Was it a spanking or the ruler you were to be punished with?"

"The ruler", she said this with a sharp gasp of breath - as if she couldn't believe she'd actually said it.

I cleared the desk of papers and motioned for her to bend forward across it. As she did the hem of her skirt rose up the back of her legs, exposing the curve of her buttocks where they joined her thighs.

"Stretch your arms forward, grab a hold of the radiator" She followed my instructions and stretched out across the desk. Her body was now raised above it, with her blouse trailing down onto the varnished wood. I picked up the ruler and looked closely at it. It was smooth from years of use, the corners on one end were rounded and many of the markings had been worn away.

I bent down and held the ruler against the inside of Katie's left foot, and holding her shoe with my left hand I moved her foot to the left, leaving her legs a little over shoulder width apart. I looked up and the edge of her skirt trailed across my cheek. I could see the white of her thong between her cheeks and, as I exhaled, I saw her twitch slightly as the caress of my breath tickled her slightly. For the first time I noticed my erection, and for a moment wondered where this was going to lead.

I slowly stood up, drawing the ruler up the inside of Katie's leg. Up the calf, across the back of the knee and up onto her thigh. She took a deep breath in. I continued drawing the ruler up her leg until it was nearly between her legs and then withdrew it. I then caught the edges of her skirt and laid them up across her back, exposing her butt cheeks, and the skimpy thong she was wearing.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" I asked. Katie looked across at me and as she nodded I brought the ruler down hard across her cheeks.

A cry came from her lips, but she quickly stifled it. Her body sagged onto the desk and I could see her tense for the next blow.

Instead I reached around her waist and lifted her body up from the desk. Looking down at her arse the mark of the ruler could clearly be seen, red against the pale skin. She had brought her legs together, unconsciously trying to defend her more vulnerable parts.

Again I reached down, this time moving her right foot away, and slowly stroked the ruler up her leg. This time I brought it all the way up to touch her pussy through the fabric of her thong. Katie gasped and arched her back, going up onto tip toes, moving herself away from the touch of the ruler. I moved the ruler back up to touch her again, this time gently pressing into her mound, and then sliding the ruler back away - leaving a small damp patch in the white fabric.

"Ready again" I asked. This time she just closed her eyes, ready for the blow.

Thwack! Thwack! Two quick blows, one on each cheek, but she didn't cry out this time.

"Feeling punished yet young lady?" I questioned her.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry sir" she replied in a small voice.

"That's a good start then, but I think we're missing something" I pulled a silk scarf from one of the desk drawers and blindfolded her. Then, looking back down at her reddened arse, I caressed the tender flesh, then hit down twice again, harder this time.

Katie gave out another cry, and then fell down onto the desk again. I lifted her back up, noticing that she squeezed her legs together tightly as I moved her.

Firmly I parted her legs, once more pressing the ruler against her sex. This time I held it there for a few moments, keeping the gentle pressure against her pussy. I could hear Katie's breathing getting louder, and smell her arousal quite clearly.

"Someone's enjoying this punishment too much" and with those words peeled the panties down her legs. Running my hands back up her legs, I brushed against her neat bush and then skimmed across the entrance to her pussy. A shudder ran through her body and I moved my hand back across her pussy, towards her clit. Circling her clit several times I saw her chest heave as her breath deepened and she started grinding against my fingers.

Thwack! Thwack! Katie cried out, as the surprise of the blows made her jump even before the pain registered. I followed this with several more quick blows, each one as hard as the previous two. Katie struggled and, letting go from the radiator tried to drag herself from the desk.

Grabbing her arms I pulled her upright, and then left her standing blindfolded in front of me.

"You must not resist your punishment" I said "or it will be worse for you". With that I undid the buttons on her blouse and slid it from her shoulders. Her full breasts stood proud and erect, and I couldn't resist pinching one of them, eliciting a gasp from the woman before me.

"Is there anything I can do for you", she said "to relieve my punishment?" With that she lowered herself to her knees in front of me and waited for my response.

Not wishing to make it too easy for her I took another scarf from the desk and bent down behind her, tying her wrists together. Then taking position in front of her I slid my trousers down, moving my cock in front of her lips. Greedily she went for it, sucking it full into her mouth. The warmth of her lips and tongue feeling like smooth fire to the tender skin of my penis. Rocking her whole body fore and back she got a strong rhythm going, quickly lifting me towards ecstasy.

But his was not what I wanted. This was to be about me in control, all the way, not surrendering to the embrace of good head. Slowly I withdrew my cock and then lifted her up to the desk.

"Not getting away with it that easily I'm afraid" I said, and untied the bonds around her wrists. Pulling her hands back across the desk I fastened them to the radiator.

"Back in position for the rest of your punishment" I told her.

This time I moved my hand up between her legs from behind, and slowly inserted two fingers inside her. The other fingers of that hand I placed on each side of her clit and started a gentle, squeezing rhythm. Moving slowly I reached across and started rubbing one of Katie's breasts. Again she moaned, and ground against the hand that was inside her.

I left it until Katie had lost herself in the rhythm of the motion before hitting her again. She led out a cry as I did so, but didn't stop rubbing up and down. Thwack! Thwack! I repeated, this, harder now, and pinched her nipples. She just kept grinding away, moaning and crying out all the time, getting faster and faster, and the blows I gave her got faster and faster. I could feel the muscles inside her start to contract, and the next moment she was screaming, spasming with her orgasm, on and on until she was spent.

When Katie had finally stopped moving I eased my hand from inside her and stood back. My trousers were still around my legs and my erection still firm, but this did not seem like the time to do anything about it. There was still a week of meetings, and plenty of time to explore other possibilities. Pulling up my trousers, I lent over to start untying her wrists...