Boundless

Story Info
Sweet soft sensual torture.
1.3k words
4.27
29.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalypso
Kalypso
13 Followers

I don’t know how it happened. I thought I could handle it. I could keep a part of me and surrender the rest. In falling for him, I gave up my soul. He owns me and I’ve never been more grateful in my life. He knows just how to move me. I am bound but my love is boundless.

I lay on my side in a deep, deep sleep. One leg folded up over the other. Hands tucked under my chin. A shadow closes in over me, kissing my lips softly with a whisper in my ear, “Wake up my love. Roll on to your back...I'm going to tie you up now.” I smile a lazy smile, excitement pulling me out of my dream toward you. I love the feeling of your hands massaging my feet while securing me to your bed, a nibble at my left ankle and then my right. The binding now covers your bites. Next my wrists, you lick my pulse point. I tremble at the thought of future pleasure.

You can't resist kissing me, the smile playing at my sleepy mouth too tempting. You bite my lip and suck it hard. Your tongue snaking out pulling my tongue into your mouth and playing with it. Thrusting deep into my mouth over and over. You break the kiss. I suck on my bottom lip and moan softly wishing it would continue.

I am still drowsy, eyelids dropping, while you fetch something, returning to find me in and out of a state of slumber, struggling to stay awake. I hear you say in a sensual husky voice, “I think this will wake you.” At this my eyes snap open. I see you standing before me with a feather. I shudder immediately. A feather is one of the greatest torture devices for someone as ticklish as I am. You smile at the look on my face. “You aren't allowed to move...if you do...well, I start over again.” Curiosity, excitement and a trickle of fear at not being able to stay still fill me. I have no idea how not to move. Even now the anticipation causes my hips to wiggle slightly. Catching your eye I stop.

Starting at my right wrist and slowly softly sliding across to my shoulder, the feather causes quivers and chills throughout my body...not strong yet, but enough to cause a sigh, a moan to be released. Wet as I always am for you, I begin to feel a tension building, not quite reaching to a peak, but every so slightly increasing. If I were not concentrating so hard on not moving I know my orgasm would take me over. Up to the other arm and down again. Reaching my chest, you circle my breasts making me want to arch up for a stronger caress or perhaps your mouth. My chest rises and falls as my breathing becomes more rapid. My nipples harden. I see your eyes take note of this. You tongue slips out and wets your lips.

You know where I am ticklish and are avoiding that right at the moment even though being fastened as I am allows you complete access to my sides. You continue over my belly and down my right thigh. Goose bumps cover where you trace. My body is on edge with excitement. My pussy clenches each time the feather comes in contact with my skin. It glides up the inside of my thigh. Knowing the feather will eventually touch my most sensitive tickle spot soon has my mind working overtime.

I am still caught between awake and dreamland. This isn't real. It can’t be. It feels so good. You feel so good. It is a fantasy. Sliding up my left leg I shiver slightly, not enough to be considered movement. You smile as you see the effect this has on me. Bringing the feather to my side...I jolt. I can't help it. It startles me...in a good way. I bite my lip and I begin to tremble as you tell me you need to start over and begin to flutter the feather over my body again.

I am wet, dripping even. You slip a finger over my smooth, bare mound, just past the swollen lips of my pussy, teasing my clit, noting the pool of pleasure you have created in me. You raise your finger to your mouth tasting me tongue licking around at the honey there. You return your fingers to my soft moist center. As you do this, the feather slides over my hip and up my side. I do not visibly move but my pussy clenches around your fingers that are slowly sliding in and out curling inside my pussy, thumb circling my clit. I feel an orgasm building with in me. You realize if you continue to ravage my body, I will cum very soon.

Tossing the feather, cupping my ass cheeks and positioning between my legs, you continue with your hands. Softly exploring my body. Down my arms, shoulders, over my breasts circling them lightly with your fingertips...knowing how I want you to pinch and pull on my nipples, then ravage them with your mouth. You continue over my belly and along the ridge of my hip, fingertips tickling the sensitive skin. I want to lift my hips up toward you. You note the slight roll of my hips but continue on lower. Chills still running through me over and over. Your hands move to my shoulders and you position yourself so that your cock slides along my lips over my clit just touching teasing the entrance to my pussy. Surrounded by warm wetness you continue your assault on my body. I want your cock buried deep within me. My restraints keep me from moving. I want to push lower to feel you slide into my pussy. Your cock so hard, so thick in my tight wet hole.

Next all happens so fast...your fingers slide down my sides and a shiver runs through my body to my pussy. As your hands reach my hips you grasp them and thrust deep into me, wet and tight but ready for you. I convulse around your cock. I scream out your name as my body is overwhelmed by sensations. I cum hard while you slide out and thrust in deep again, hands cupping my ass tightly eliciting a cry of pain mixed with pleasure from me. You continue to move in and out, balls slapping my ass throughout my orgasm.

As that subsides your thrusts become more powerful and sure...finger on my clit and hand roaming over my sides to my breasts, pinching my nipples that are covered with sweet liquid. You lean forward and take each breast in your mouth one by one, licking the silky honey wet buds, tasting and biting as I ache to reach out to you and am caught by my restraints. You bite my nipple hard. “Fuck me harder, I want to feel your cock slam deep into me. Fuck me.” A deep thrust and grind against my clit, you slide slowly out and slam back into me, my eyes roll into the back of my head as another orgasm overcomes me. A moan escapes my lips as you growl your pleasure and you erupt exploding deep within me. My walls caress and milk all the cum out of you. Your cock pops out of my pussy as you move up my body, cum dripping down between my ass cheeks.

Then reaching over me you remove my wrist restraints knowing I want to pull you to me...and I do. But not before licking the cum, our cum off your cock which is positioned right at my mouth as you take my bindings off. My tongue swirls around your still swollen member. I love the feel of your cock silky and smooth in my mouth. You slide down and lay on me, pulling me against you. I love the weight of your body on mine...kissing and caressing me. My body still quivers and you slip your tongue past my lips tasting our combined passion another orgasm takes me over. I buck beneath you, crying out your name into your mouth as you continue to kiss and tease my body...a smile tugging at your lips. “You moved...”

Kalypso
Kalypso
13 Followers