Bounties of the Sea

Story Info
Three shipwrecked victims wash ashore on an island.
11.8k words
4.29
35.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note

This story is not about consensual Bdsm, it is harsh, cruel and does not reflect the Bdsm community as a group. It is a fictional work from the mind of Whipsaw.

*****

Prologue

I am not sure when I stopped believing and gave up on life, humanity...and all of the other shit.

Chapter One

As I look around at my newly remodeled home, I am very pleased. The last of the workmen are boarding the boat that will take them away forever and I can start equipping my my playroom. I have hopes of enticing a female slave or slaves to my island home, as I own the whole island. It was a gift from an immensely wealthy man. He gave it to show his gratitude after I saved his life. He had fallen overboard from a charter boat that I "crewed" as first mate. My reaction to jump overboard and save him was purely spontaneous, if I had stopped to think, he would be dead now.

The remodel cost a fortune especially after purchasing the water-driven turbine to generate power and having it installed in a fast flowing stream about a mile from the house. But I have profited immensely from the Forex markets. With tips from "moneybags" as I think of him, I have acquired a very respectable fortune. The money allows me to do what I want and that is to get away from people. Of course, that doesn't mean all people, as a hot piece of ass is always nice.

After making my evening meal, I eat and go to bed. The next morning I begin work on the playroom. I install the usual stuff, X-frame, rack, stocks, plenty of hooks, posts set into the floor, bed and tables. I place hooks in the walls, floor and ceiling with hoists hanging from the ceiling. I also install special cells to hold my slaves. After I complete the playroom the next step will be to entice bitches to come to my island and if that fails, I will employ my alternative plan. I can buy slaves from a dealer in Hong Kong. The next few days are filled with getting the room ready.

I have almost completed the room when a storm rolls in from the sea, with strong winds, lightning and pouring rain. I am not overly concerned with the weather as the house has been reinforced and it will withstand most of the storms that come along.

Chapter Two

After completing the work I sit in my favorite chair and watch the high surf inundating the shore. Occasionally, I catch a glimpse of navigation lights blinking in the distance. Very likely the light is coming from a boat in distress. And if it does emanate from a stricken vessel then I will have bodies washing up onto my beach. What a pain that will be, but I guess you can never get totally away from people. After a few minutes, I become drowsy and go to bed without another thought about a hapless boat or the people aboard.

I am awakened early the next morning by someone banging on my door. The noise both startles and irritates me, I sleep nude and have to search a short time for something to wear. The pounding continues and now there is shouting, also. I open the door to see a group of three soaked and bedraggled females. From their appearance they have spent a night of pure terror. They all begin to speak, until finally I have to shout to stop them from all talking at once!

Then a statuesque blonde speaks for the group, "Please help us...our boat was destroyed by the storm, I have never been so scared in my life... or so happy to see a house!"

The brunette continues, "Do you have a phone or a way to call for rescue?"

The lie comes easily, "No there isn't any communications here. But a supply boat will arrive in a few days and they can take you to the mainland."

Again everyone starts talking, as I hold the door open for them to come inside. Once they are inside, I offer to get them dry clothes and leave the room. I go to my bedroom and gather up what garments that I think they can wear and pass them out. I direct each woman to a different room to change. After asking if they are hungry I prepare a meal and they eat ravenously. As they dine, I take careful note of each of them.

The blonde is statuesque, 40DD, very nice figure and her ass swells out sexily. Although she is not gorgeous, she is quite pretty and about thirty years old. However, the brunette is gorgeous, although she has smaller tits. Her skin tone is peaches and cream...she isn't bad at all. This one can't be much older than twenty.

The other brunette is older and more voluptuous. She has that look about her that arouses my dominant tendencies. She looks to be forty or maybe a little older.

I decide to ask a few questions before taking any action. I query the blonde first, "Were you guys able to send a distress signal?"

She looks blank at first but collects herself then speaks, "I don't know...Sam, I mean my husband was blown overboard almost when the storm started...maybe he did?"

My reply is both reassuring and a lie, "It doesn't matter about a distress call the supply boat will be along in a week or so."

The blonde cuts me off by exclaiming shrilly, "A WEEK...HERE...no, you have a way of communicating...you are hoping to keep us here so you can get laid!"

She takes a deep breath and continues using an authoritative tone, "Now get your mind off of us and make the damn call!"

The older brunette speaks quickly, "Alice stop it, we are in this man's house as his guest, now show some respect!"

But Alice is determined and snaps, "I will after he makes the call!"

Trying to defuse the situation the brunette gives an apologetic smile and says, "My name is Ashley."

Then she points at the twenty year old and adds, "And this is Beth. Please excuse Alice as she is upset from our ordeal."

Chapter Three

Ignoring her remarks, I make an excuse to leave the room, "I have to visit the john, be right back."

As I leave the room, Alice is beginning another tirade.

I go into the playroom and get my Taser, as the decision has been made.

I return to the room as Alice is getting into full stride, almost screaming. I walk up to her and quickly bring the Taser up and zap her on the neck just below the jaw-line.

She drops like a stone and the other two women gasp simultaneously. It is sexually arousing to see their fear as I approach them. But then the older brunette recovers and starts to rise. But I trigger the Taser causing Alice's body to convulse again and she sits quickly.

Then I speak reasonably, "I do not want to use this again, but I will."

After which I deliberately use a threatening tone and say, "Now get you asses over there and drag that bitch over to that door."

However their fear keeps them from moving, so I slap the younger one very hard. She falls out of the chair, arms and legs flopping about. I notice that her tits barely jiggle which means they are firm.

Then I ask the older brunette, "What's your name slut?"

She hesitates, until I almost knock her down. Then she blurts out, "My name is Ashley...please don't hurt us, please!"

Then I ask the other brunette, "Name, cunt?"

Her voice trembles as she answers, "Beth."

I speak to both and say, "I will not tell you again, start dragging that cunt, now! Grab her ankles."

They walk timidly over to Alice and grasp her ankles, which causes the woman to whimper and plead.

While pointing at a doorway, I give an order, "Now bitches ... pull the cunt into that room."

They drag Alice into the playroom where I cuff and shackle the loud-mouthed bitch. I attach her wrists to a hoist and lift her upright. Then I cuff both the brunettes, although they are very tense there isn't any resistance. Then I attach chains from the ceiling to their wrist cuffs. I deliberately do not remove their clothes. After scrutinizing my captives, I go back into the living room to wait for Alice to recover from the Taser.

Chapter Four

While waiting, I begin to make plans for Alice. Also, the beach has to be scoured to retrieve any other items from the shipwreck that may have washed ashore. Then

I carefully review my plans and go back to the playroom.

As I enter Alice threatens me with, "My husband is very rich and powerful, he will find me and you will go to prison!"

Then using a nasty tone she adds, "I hope they rape your ass night and day, hell I will pay them to do just that!"

To make a point for all three I turn to Ashley and say, "I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from any of you bitches."

Then I move a modified examination table and place it directly behind Alice. I lower the hoist until there is enough slack in the chains and grab her around the neck. I roughly jerk her onto the table and fasten her wrists to the table. After which, I take her ankle with both hands and force her foot underneath the table and shackle it into place. She fights hard, but I am stronger. I do the same with the other foot. Now her knees are sharply bent and spread apart. I use a knife and cut her clothes away baring her cunt and tits. As I look at her gorgeous tits, my cock becomes very hard.

Then I go to a cabinet and take out a 10 inch dildo, I also remove a tube. I return to Alice and hold the tube up for her to see. She looks horrified and extremely pale.

I speak while relishing the fear in her eyes, "You know what is in this tube, don't you?"

Ashley attempts to intervene by pleading with me, "Please don't use it on her, she will behave...just give her some time."

I look at her sternly and say, "Either I use it on her...or I use it on both of you!"

And then add harshly, "Now who gets it, cunt?"

Ashley glances around panic-stricken as I speak again, "I will count to ten if you do not answer then you and Beth gets it!"

I begin my count, when I reach six she murmurs something. Enjoying the feeling of power that has come over me I bark at her, "What did you say, fuckmeat?"

She answers in a voice that quivers with fear, "Use it on her, oh please I am so sorry Alice, please don't use it at all!"

I continue counting and Ashley almost screams, "Use it on her...not on us." She is crying profusely now.

As I open the tube and the potent smell of the ointment fills the room I can hear Alice babble incoherently. I turn and smile at her then ask, "Ever had sore muscles, aches, pains, etc. because this stuff is great for all of them."

I follow that remark with, "Let's see, what it says on the label. Well this is interesting... it reads "not to be used on mucous tissue."

Then I add maliciously, "I think that means the tissue on the inside of your cunt, but we'll find out soon enough."

She is hysterical now that my intentions are clear. At this point most men would be affected by sympathy. But her fear heightens my sexual excitement immensely. Her body is writhing and straining as she attempts to free herself from the chains. I take the dildo and hold it so that she can see what I am doing. Then coat the rubber cock with the smelly ointment and smooth it with a knife. She is babbling now, begging for me to stop but she has to be broken. She is whining and blubbering as I walk over and insert the tip of the dildo into her snatch. I slide the dildo into her cunt as far as I can, and twist it several times then stroke it a few times. Then I leave it in her cunt and rejoin the horrified pair chained to the floor.

Then with malice in my voice I tell Ashley and Beth, "Watch and see what happens when you resist!"

Ashley tries to speak but nothing comes out of her mouth. Then Alice begins to scream as she feels the heat of the ointment. Her screaming is so loud that Ashley can't hear me and Beth has fainted. Now the screaming is interrupted by convulsive sobbing. I probably should have placed her face down as she might choke, but it is too late for that now. The convulsions are more violent now and I have a raging erection.

I grab Ashley's hair and jerk her upright then speak directly into her ear, "I will release your arms, when I do drop onto your knees and suck my cock...and bitch suck it like Beth's life depends on how good you do, IS THAT CLEAR!"

Chapter Five

She nods jerkily with eyes that are terror-stricken. But she looks at Beth protectively and I know that she is going to try very hard. I tell her to pull my cock out and although she fumbles a bit the bitch gets it out. Then I force her mouth open and ram my cock into the waiting hole. My cock jerks when it contacts her tongue and I brutally twist her hair then tell her to swirl her tongue around my cock. She begins to try as I stand there listening to the screaming, sobbing and hearing Alice's body flop around. I am thinking that this is the best blow job, ever.

My cock is not enormous but I am 8 inches long and 4 ½ in circumference. On the tenth stroke or so, I bury it to my balls into Ashley's mouth. She is gagging and I do not want to be bitten because of her gag reflex, so I withdraw for a few seconds. Then I bury it again and start pumping her mouth, brutally.

I feel my balls tighten and experience a powerful rush as my hot cum pumps into her pretty mouth. When my balls are empty and my cock begins to soften, I remove it from her mouth. She is gagging now and I slap her until she stops. Then I tell her that she will learn to suck my cock properly or I will remove the skin from her ass, one strip at a time.

Then I brusquely give her an order, "Stand, strip completely and DO NOT attempt to cover any part of your body."

I slap her for emphasis and she quickly obeys. She has gorgeous, smooth dusky skin and her tits have a slight sexy droop to them. Her ass swells out from her tiny waist and her legs are smooth and muscular. Alice has quieted down to hard, racking sobs.

Then I turn to Beth and she looks at me with glazed eyes. I slap her tits and give her the same instructions that I gave Ashley. She begins to fumble with the buttons on the shirt that she is wearing. I take three strides and grab a crop from a wall cabinet. I begin to strike her while saying, "strip bitch," each time the crop strikes her flesh.

This causes her to undress frantically and I do not stop until she is completely nude. Her twenty year old body is supple, smooth and leggy. However, her tits are not as large as I would have liked.

After attaching locking collars to Ashley and Beth's necks and checking their shackles. I then chain them to separate posts set into the floor. Then I approach Alice and she is still sobbing.

Then in an amused tone I asked her, "Did that hurt cunt?"

I can see that she is totally exhausted and struggling to remain conscious.

So I harden my voice and continue, "Fuck with me again and you get it up your ass. Clear?"

She trembles and in a shaky voice, "No please, I don't think I could take any more pain like that ...I will go insane...the pain was like nothing that I have ever felt!"

Then in a ragged voice she continues, "I will do as you say, I will suck and ass-fuck you now, but pppllllllease don't put anything into my pussy for a while...please!"

Chapter Six

It is a rush to listen as the loud-mouthed cunt begs, and I begin to get a hard-on. And although, Alice is the most exciting slut that I ever met she will be allowed to rest for a while. And I will use Beth's with young, hot body.

I move to stand before Beth and command her, "I am going to fuck you and you are going to move your ass, you will not just lie there unmoving." and "you will pump and gyrate your cunt, you will grab my ass and pull my cock into you."

She is very pale and Ashley starts to speak, but I gave her my "don't fuck with me" look.

She addresses Beth and says, "Do what he says and he won't hurt you."

I love hearing that as Ashley revealing her protective instincts will be of great use to me.

Beth is staring at me with wide eyes, as I say, "Damn good advice, bitch."

Then I release her chains and place the cunt on the bed, she is trembling with fear and I get so hard that my cock hurts. I mount her and drive my cock into her brutally. She grunts in pain when I slam my cock to the balls. She grabs my ass, but her movements are sluggish and lethargic. I warn her and she tries a bit harder.

At that point, I withdraw my cock and tell her, "Very well you lazy bitch, I will make you fuck like a two dollar whore!"

I drag her by the hair and attach her cuffs to a pair of hanging chains. Then using the hoist I lift Beth until her feet are about four inches above the floor.

After which, I walk over to Ashley and say, "You will hold her legs around me, if my cock slips out she gets the heat treatment in her cunt and ass, is that clear?"

Ashley nods dumbly and goes to stand near Beth as I take a roll of duct tape and place a strip over the Beth's mouth.

Ashley asks fearfully, "Why are you doing that?"

I slap her hard and her head snaps back. Then I bark at the bitch, "Never question me."

Standing in front of Beth I order Ashley to wrap the young girl's legs around my waist. When she does, I tell Ashley to rub my cock up and down Beth's cunt and over her clit. I have to exert a lot of will-power to keep from cumming right then.

After a few minutes of that delicious feeling, I tell Ashley to insert it. I help by shoving it in all the way. Then I say to Ashley, "Remember what I said will happen if my cock slips out."

I pinch Beth's nostrils closed and she squirms a bit at first. But when she began to suffocate, her survival instincts over-rule her conscious thoughts and her body began to buck wildly. Her cunt seems to be moving in three directions at once. The sensation that I feel is absolutely incredible. I carefully watch her and just before she passes out, I allow her to breathe. After the first time, Beth's begins to gyrate and buck her hips when her nose is touched but I still pinch her nostrils closed, anyway. Although Ashley struggles at times my cock does not slip out. I repeat the procedure 4 more times before I achieve an orgasm that is unbelievably intense.

After my orgasm is complete I make Ashley lick me clean. Then I tell Ashley that Beth is an outstanding fuck, she just needs motivation. Ashley looks totally defeated and heart-sick.

Chapter Seven

I am ready for a break, so I lock the cunt's into their cells. It is hilarious watching them help Alice to her cell. She can't open her legs without pain, but Alice realizes that if she doesn't get into her cell...well I have plenty of ointment.

The cells were built, so that they are slightly smaller than the size of a coffin. A slave can't sit stand completely erect or sit in them. Each is made of metal and I have electrified them with DC voltage. The only place that can be touched without a shock is the floor. The slave has to stand erect and cannot move as the walls are about one inch away. A nasty shock occurs if they touch the wall.

As I lock the cells, Alice gives out a shriek as she is the first to receive a shock. I had forgotten to tell them about the shock. A thought occurs that it must be a bitch for Alice when she tries to stand erect. I go to the beach and find some debris. Most of it is water-logged and useless, but I do find a case of whiskey. I search the sky carefully for rescue aircraft and do not see any. So I remove all the debris and hide it in the edge of the tropical forest. After that I carry the case of booze to my house.

Each slave is allowed out of the cell for a few minutes to relieve themselves. And I get a kick out of how embarrassed they are as I watch them on the toilet. I do not feed them that night, although they are allowed water.

Sleep doesn't come easily that night as my mind is busy with the things that I am going to do to my slaves. The next morning they are allowed out of their cells. All three are exhausted from lack of sleep and the strain of standing motionless as they attempted to stay away from the cell walls.

Once they are chained, I speak to them, "Bitches from now on I am Master, not Sir or any other damn thing, fail to use Master and I will punish you."