Bounty Hunter Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her ass several times and grabbed a handful of her hair and jammed myself into her again and again. I could feel her whole body tighten up as she exploded into an orgasm that shook her uncontrollably for several minutes. But I never slowed down, never skipped a beat and when I came I shot cum inside of her ass for ever. My whole body rocked with the orgasm. I felt it from my head to my toes and even the hair on me head felt it. When I was through, we were both gasping for air and drenched in sweat. When I pulled my dick out of her ass, cum dribbled down into her pussy and dripped off onto the covers of the bed. She then collapsed onto the bed, to tired to move. Her ass was red from where I was slapping it as was her face. I collapsed next to her and just lay there for a while catching my breath.

"Hey," she said.

"What", I answered?

"I never got around to swallowing your cum."

I laughed a little at the thought of it.

She then moved herself onto my lap and took my flaccid penis and began to suck on it. She licked and sucked and licked and sucked and I grew hard again and she took me whole and with vigor. She really worked on me good, taking me all in, deep into her throat. She sucked me until I once again came in her mouth and true to her promise, she swallowed every drop I gave her.

"That was nice" she said.

"I thought so," I replied.

And this time we both slept soundly and without any disturbance.

When we did wake up, we found that the snow was just under six feet deep and that the highway would not be cleared for at least two to three days, due to some avalanches along the way.

"Well, were stuck here for a couple of days." I told her.

She did not seem all that upset about it instead she had a sheepish sort of grin on her face. She looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes and asked, "Think we can have some more fun and games tonight?"

Three days with her and I might not ever get back to Van Nuys to turn her in. In fact, the thought of just keeping her was far more enticing than any bounty I would ever collect.

"Absolutely," I said and we finished our coffee and watched the neighbors dig out of the night's storm. Her handcuffs were right where they were supposed to be, sitting on the night table next to the bed.

12