Bow Down

Story Info
Brunelle tries to bring down witch Mallori.
7.8k words
4
13.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by an Archive of Our Own user. A witch enslaves a human using a powerful foot fetish spell and makes him spy on his own people. His reward for his betrayal is long hours of foot worship and cleaning of her soles. He was too powerful to be made to submit through a lust spell designed to just increase the libido, so she had to turn to a spell which would find his strongest desires and use them to enslave him.


Fetishes: footjob, foot worship, toe sucking, sole licking, submission, malesub, femdom, D/s


Tags: Monster Girl Encyclopedia, monster girl, mamono, witch, smut, lewd

Brunelle brushed his long black hair away from his eyes, looking through the trees and shrubs to the castle in front of him. He checked his watch. The target he was to eliminate should be outside her home any minute now, and then he could make his move. He separated the shrubs and trees nearby, peering through the darkness. His eyes were very sensitive to light, and these qualities had made him a popular assassin in his field. He hunted and captured witches, succubi, and the other foul creatures who corrupted pure souls. It was instructed by the Order that he capture and bind the magic of witches. He would then bring them to the Order stronghold nearby so that they were brainwashed and turned into nuns. Their magical power couldn't be throttled or taken away from them, since demonic energy corruption was permanent. However, brainwashing worked on largely any species, so it would potentially change the makeup of the witch’s brain to suit her new owner’s. She would then serve as a submissive, brainwashed slave of the Order with the goal of keeping the citizens of the state pure and uncorrupted. They would train the potential sluts or promiscuous men to control their desires and keep them under wraps until they met their perfect mate.

He was not there for those reasons. He was there to bring down the witch, because she had proved too powerful for anyone who tried to brainwash her. She had the special power of using a mind control spell on whoever tried to assault her, and then brainwashing them with a powerful spell designed to make them slaves to her feet. She made them complete ‘foot whores’ (a pejorative term which she trademarked) by overloading their mind with a powerful erotic memory flash which was filled with images of them worshipping and kissing her feet, sucking on each and every toe of hers and being completely submissive to them. They were so overwhelmed with pleasure with being allowed to server her feet that they took only a few sessions to cave into whatever she demanded completely, just for a chance to look at, kiss, or touch those beautiful feet.

She was the ‘wicked witch’ of children’s fairy tales, and an erotic nightmare for any red-blooded young man, Mallori.

Oddly enough, she was not a stereotypical witch at all. She was actually very young and beautiful, standing taller than most humans at almost 6’2”. This was more of an asset than a problem for her, because she was too intimidating to capture at all. The Order hero who actually laid a hand on her for the first time felt the immense power of magic running through her, with the result of him running away back to his encampment and saying he couldn't find her at all. He’d also tripped over every rock, shrub, and bush in his panic, so he arrived covered in bumps and bruises.

She was rumoured to be a master — or mistress? — of eromancy. There was very little she didn't know about the human body and how to arouse it. Most armies sent to defeat her were crushed not with blood or sweat, but a state of extreme arousal and multiple orgasms. It didn't matter how resistant they were to any forms of erotic torture or teasing. A flash of cleavage or leg wasn't enough to tempt them into sin. However, it was possible to attack their minds and dig deep into them to find out what fetishes and temptations they were into and how they could be used to enslave them. These people could be mindbroken with a slow and steady strategy, and it was only possible to do so when the practitioner was extremely skilled and knew what they were doing.

Mallori was one such practitioner. In ten years, she had managed to mindbreak over seven hundred such paladins who were otherwise quite impossible to charm by any woman. People had tested them with both virgins, the types who flirted and giggled innocently while touching their arms, or the bold, dominant women who had been around the block so many times they developed beef flaps. These women were touchy-feely and really rough with whoever they met. They had no problem taking control in the bedroom and pouncing on somewhat unwilling men to have their way with them. Those who resisted were generally lassoed and dragged back to a secret location for some lubed handjobs to get them all fired up first. The lubricant used was a mixture of liquefied wrapping vegetables, couple’s fruits, undine spring water, intimacy vegetables, and corruption fruit which were stirred together for two days and one night, plus half a night. They were much more effective that other human aphrodisiacs like strawberries or chocolates, tested and proved to increase libido by 3000% and ejaculation volume to almost 90 times the original. The witches and lilims had been called together to add eromancy magic spells as well as their ‘essences’ to the cauldron. Much to the chagrin of the humans who were tied up in chairs or chained to the walls, they found out that the ‘essences’ which the beautiful temptresses added to the cauldron were not a special perfume they used. One of them got yells of STFU when he asked why were they adding ingredients to the cauldron by squatting over it and inserting their fingers deep inside their genitals. The situation was already bad enough without him giving these abominations ideas, such as giving all the prisoners their essences directly from the tap, even though some seemed perfectly willing to do it on their own.

Brunelle finished reading the file which archived Mallori’s deeds and prepared himself to bring her down. He dipped his hand into his tool bag, searching for his crossbow. He pulled out a dart coated with a powerful anaphrodisiac sold by the Order to select shops. The shops were specialised hoards of weapons only Order knights or hitmen could use. They were also a lot more expensive to buy and maintain. This bow along with thirty darts cost him 75 gold biscuits, one of which was worth tens of thousands of dollars. The only way he was able to pay for the upkeep of his implements was his job as an assassin and steep rates for priority targets. As it turned out, Mallori was a target classified as ‘insurmountable’. He had promised to bring her down and received a handsome advance plus a huge commission to bring her to the stronghold alive. No one else had his reputation or skill, which made it all the easier to finagle his way into a deal which a normal person or recruiter would’ve agreed to, even if they were drunk. His price was exorbitant and unheard of, at least in the Order’s inner circle.

He insisted on the opportunity to release his carnal lust on the witch he captured and train her himself. He said that a normal man and woman would be attracted to one another and develop desire out of necessity which some called biology.

The Order were hard nuts to crack, but he had done it. He promised she would never be a threat to them once she was done with him, and it came with a money back guarantee. He agreed to waive his fee if she got away. It was certainly a steep deal with huge potential losses, but he didn’t care. He knew the rewards would be phenomenal if he did manage to get her in his clutches, and as he stared through his telescope at her front door, he knew that he had little to no chance of failing. His whole life banked on this, because if he failed, Mallori would condemn him to a terrible date, possibly worse than death. Consorting with a monster was a bigger abomination than suicide in the Order’s eyes.

He checked his telescope and saw a figure with a witch’s hat emerge from the door. He whipped out the crossbow and aimed it at her head. This was his defining moment, or so he hoped. He raised the Order-carved insignia on his locket to his lips, and gave it a gentle kiss. A good luck charm he hoped would get him what he wanted.

He looked through the viewer, placing the graticule right on the centre of her forehead as she stepped out on her porch. He let his laser beam land bang in the middle of both her temples, and prepared to pull the trigger. It had taken substantial upgrades to the crossbow and his guidance system to get lasers and a virtual set of crosshairs to appear on his enhanced HUD which was projected by a monocle computer attached to his back. It was all thanks to a helpful armourer who knew weapons inside out, perhaps even back to front. He closed his eyes and uttered a prayer to the Chief God, hoping it wasn't a waste of his time and the tracking spells woven into the bow and bolts.

At long last, he rechecked the aim and scope of his rifle and shut his eyes. He pulled the trigger, and the bolt shot out. He opened his eyes and watched the bolt fly right at her head. He rubbed his hands together gleefully. This would be the time when Mallori would be sedated and have her monster abilities ‘killed’ for the rest of humankind, as they should.

The bolt zoomed in a straight trajectory towards her head. Brunelle placed his chin in his hands and stared after it. It should connect with her soon, and everything would be over.

He peered through his telescope again and saw Mallori looking up in his direction. She shut her eyes and raised a slender, delicate hand. A strange burst of green energy shot out of her palm, and the bolt stopped dead in its tracks. She snapped her fingers, and the bolt burst into flames, burning from tip to feathers as it floated down to the ground. She looked up, scanning the area carefully to see who had tried to shoot her.

Her eyes narrowed as her eyes fell upon him. Or that’s what it seemed from the distance he was looking at. Surely her eyes couldn't see that far. He ducked behind the partition connecting the glass of his watchtower, his eyes closed as he chanted a prayer to the Chief God to protect him from these abominations.

He stood up and looked around. No one was there. He sighed in relief and sank down on a chair. It appeared that witches couldn't see through walls or that far. He should be safe as long as he lay low and didn't make too much noise. He expected them to be omniscient or something, but they did seem to share some limits humans had. He checked the crossbow and then his mini pistol. In case she got in there, he could always bring her down with a couple of shots to the head. So far, no monstrous abomination had gotten the better of —

‘Hello there, stranger,’ purred a voice, making Brunelle almost jump out of his skin. He whipped around and stared at whoever was talking to him.

The woman in front of him was a breathtaking vision. She was clearly nonhuman, judging from the glittering eyes and a strange aura radiating from her. Order soldiers could sense a mamono's energy, though they couldn't control it. The only thing he could see of her features were a porcelain face, glowing with health and demonic energy. She didn't appear a day above nineteen. He looked down her body, trying to find any weak spots to hit her with his gun. He couldn't see anything apart from a long, purple robe hiding her body. Even her hands and feet were covered. Her hair was hidden under a purple witch’s hat.

He shook his head, trying to clear it from the assault on his senses Mallori was enacting. Her power was clearly perceivable, even for someone who hadn't learned to track demonic energy. Brunelle swallowed and stood up slowly, his eyes darting around the place to find a way out. He could find none. Maybe he could talk his way out of this. He didn't want to become an eromancy experiment, which he had heard happened to 99% of them males who were captured by a mamono. The other 1% would be instantly made sex slaves or mates of the mamono in question, and then used for their seed. He knew the Order would instantly shun him and question his morals if that ever happened. No excuse was in order if you happened to consort with a mamono.

The witch titled her head sideways and looked at him, both amused and puzzled at why this attractive man wasn’t even saying hi. She was used to men gazing at her speechlessly before she planted an incubus seed in them or capturing them for her friends to keep. This one seemed the right type because of his build, glittering blue eyes and the way he carried himself. She could also see that he was a warrior from his gear. That was a good compatibility test, not because she wanted protection. She was a powerful spellcaster already, and she was willing to protect her man from any kind of danger. She just needed to know that he was also capable of striking enemies down on his own, because the visual show of him swinging his sword or fists around and striking enemies down was intensely exciting to her.

Brunelle started shuffling along the wall sideways, trying to get to the exit before she captured him. He kept his eye on her the whole time, checking to see if she would grab him with a spell or something. She didn’t.

‘What’s wrong, handsome?’ asked Mallori, moving a little closer. Brunelle shuffled to the exit faster than before. He reached out for the handle as he came closer to the door and prepared to escape.

’N-Nothing,’ he babbled, trying to appear as casual as possible while making sure he had the exit near himself. He pulled the door open and started to slip out of the boxroom, babbling away to her. ‘I-It’s just that I wanted a way to get everything in this room out for cleaning it up, so I had to check what was here first.’ He slid half his body out of the room. ‘If you wanted to be here, I didn't mean to disturb you. I’ll leave for now so I can get my collector truck for what’s in here —’ he moved further out until it was just his hand resting on the door, ready to slam it and run ‘— and then you can enjoy the empty place if you like. I won't be —’

He was cut off when an invisible force yanked him back into the room even as he clutched desperately for the handle. He fell over as he was dragged telekinetically across the floor. He struggled to grab the floor with his fingers, but he only managed to scrape his nails across the floor as he was pulled to the opposite wall and slammed against it. He gasped as the breath left his body. He couldn't summon the energy to move a muscle as he was stuck against the wall opposite the door, spread-eagled and halfway up the surface. He tried to flex his arms and legs, but his body was helpless to her spell.

‘Now, now, let’s not get impatient,’ said Mallori, smiling deviously at him as she walked over to where he was trapped, her hips swaying like a runway model’s. He tried moving his body desperately to free himself, but even as he did, she was already standing in front of him. The corner of her mouth twitched up as she contemplated him. ‘Well, maybe you’ll find it easier to talk to me like this,’ she said, snapping her fingers. Her robe and hat disappeared, giving her a very different and sexy appearance. She was now dressed in a white-and-gold micro bikini, stringed with pearls and seashells which were covering her nipples and crotch. She looked down at herself and then at him, smiling as she saw a lump forming in his pants, and a bigger one in this throat. She ran her hands down her body, caressing her breasts through the seashells, letting her slender fingers run down her waist and massage her flat stomach. She dipped a finger into her belly button and raised it to her mouth, sucking on it softly. Her hands moved across her hips and pussy, rubbing over the soft but skimpy fabric stretched over her slit. She even turned around and showed him her ass, bending over with it sicking out towards him. Her hands ran over her soft cheeks, squeezing them in the right places and giving each a little slap. She turned around and grinned widely when she saw the effect she was having on him. This was the best part of being a monster girl and using those youth potions. It was a lot better than those silly humans using anti-ageing creams or face washes. These had permanent results, and actually took years off their faces instead of just removing the epidermis.

He had formed an even bigger tent in his pants at her provocation. She skipped over to him happily, reaching out and giving his bulge an affectionate squeeze. She started to rub him up and down, squeezing his shaft in intervals.

‘Does that feel good, honey?’ she whispered in her most sugary voice. ‘Do you want more?’

He didn't respond.

‘Because if you do, you'll have to tell me everything about your people and how they're planning to defeat us,’ she said, flicking the tip of his cock with a finger. He flinched, but didn't speak. ‘And you'll have to stay here as my devoted slave and spy. I want to know every —’ she wrapped her fingers around his bulge and squeezed it ‘— single —’ she leaned down and kissed the middle of his shaft ‘— thing which goes on in your mind, as well as the mind of the Order.’ She moved her hand down to rub his balls lightly. ‘You’re in the Order, aren't you? That insignia on your clothes is a dead giveaway.’

Brunelle swallowed hard. He didn't know what to do. He was already trapped, and this woman would find it exceedingly easy to extract every bit of knowledge the Order had out of him. It would be a laughingly simple job by taking his cock out, sucking him off a little or perhaps jerking him off. When he was about to cum, all she had to do was squeeze his shaft hard, use a spell to control his orgasm or just slap his cock around until he lost the desire to ejaculate. She would be able to get whatever she wanted out of him while he was in the agony of not being able to cum and begging for release. That's what had happened to two of his associates who were captured by a pair of beautiful, dangerously seductive succubi twins. Tall, slender, and with breasts and asses the size of watermelons, plus doubly as mouthwatering, they had used their tails to lazily block every blow with the swords the Order carried. Disarming the men had been an easy task. Afterwards, all they had to do was sit on their chests and start rubbing their tits in their faces. When the men were aroused enough, they just had to take off their fishnet stockings and use their provocative feet to stroke their cocks for hours, using the time when they begged for release to interrogate them about the different habits of the Order and how they operated. The men didn't know much as they weren't in the upper echelons of the Order, but they did manage to extract every last bit of personal information they possessed. After that it wasn't too hard to make them become helpless little boys owned by the succubi. They were restrained, teased, tied up, and milked repeatedly even when they begged their new girlfriends — or mistresses — to stop forcing them to cum thirty times a day. Demonic energy was a huge help.

Brunelle knew there was only one way the Order had taught him to avoid such a fate. He shut his eyes and started breathing deeply, slowing his heart rate and metabolism. He channelled his focus inwards and thought of the Order monks teaching him their wise ways to avoid temptation. Within minutes, he was in a coma-like state, his chest moving in and out as he meditated. Mallori gaped at him the entire time, but then jolted awake.

‘No! No, no, no!’ she gasped, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him. ‘Wake up! I have to know all you know!’

Brunelle paid no attention as he sucked in another breath. His face became placid and his mind became like a still body of water. He was in a hyper-inducive state of an artificial coma, one where his mind would repel any attempts to use his desires against him.