Boxers and Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tjryder
tjryder
7 Followers

Robin smiled, reaching over to put his hand on his forearm.

"What will happen back there?"

"Well, if dey ain't stupid and don't fight wit de cops dey just get a ticket and thrown out!"

"And...!"

"Well, dey already on de way to jail!" They both laughed at that one. Finally they pulled up in the parking lot of Omega house, and a couple of the brothers walking by noticed Robin and smiled. Jermaine turned the engine off, and Robin sat for a moment and slid over beside him, thighs touching.

"Actually, I'm sorry the night is already over but I have to clean up and take some aspirin!"

"Whatchu doin?"

Robin was climbing over onto his lap, and settled on it, feeling that big rising bulge again.

The familiar hands on the side of his head, Jermaine saw his blank puffy tearstained eyes, the swollen lip with the pink tongue moistening it.

"Don't kiss me too hard, my lip hurts!"

Softly kissing, their tongues mingling, both panting now.

"So you don't mind tasting some of your own cum then," Robin smiled as he moved back.

"Haw, haw, no dose lips be sweet! Surprised yo dint get something to drink when we got to dat club tho!"

"I would have if we'd stayed longer. But I wanted to keep your taste in my mouth as long as I could!"

Jermaine groaned, never heard anyone say that to him.

"Awmannn!" they kissed again. After another break, Robin was definitely riding a rigid thick pole and his own erection was rubbing Jermaine's belly.

"You need to cum again, Jermaine, and I do too!"

"B-but...!"

"And I can't use my mouth, lip hurts, sooo....!" he smiled, reaching around to pull his panties aside and in front to unzip him. Finally he yanked his dress off and Jermaine imitated him by slipping his top and pants off, now they were naked for the first time and pressing against each other.

"Whatchu, ah ain't, awmannn, people walkin aroun!"

"I don't see anyone!" Robin said, gasping as he freed the giant throbbing black cock. His belly and Jermaine's belly were naked now, rubbing skin. And reaching down, he spread his cheeks, moisturing his pink opening anus with the copious precum drolling from the big black knob that normally he would worship for a while first.

"course yo don't see anyone.... mmmmmmm!"

"Yup, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmffffff!" Robin stiffened as the knob entered his anus, but his head was butting against the roof of the car and he winced as he felt the bruise, but then he moved down, feeling the enormous throbbing thick organ stretch him, and Jermaine writhe and pant.

"Oh yeahhhhhhh!"

******************************

Three brothers stood on the front steps to Omega House grinning at the moving forms in the front seat.

Lattrell came out and followed the direction of their gazes and frowned.

"Who is that? Is that Jan in there?" he asked because he thought he could see blonde hair.

"Nope, ah saw Jan at the campus coffee shop with Deon and Wardell!"

"Must be Robin then!"

"Naw! Robin's no slut!"

"Wouldn't be!"

"Nope, must be a new kid, maybe even a girl!" Of course they doubted the car would be parked at Omega if that were the case.

Jermaine managed to drop the seat back all the way, so now the fraternity brothers saw a shape bouncing up and down as they laughed.

'Hoooohhhhhhh," Robin moaned, he couldn't believe how thick he was, but finally bottomed out, and between Jermaine's huge hands lifting him up and down and his own arms, he was able to do the poleslide, wondering if he might cum himself.

"OOohhhhhh, Jermaine, mmmm, that feels soo good!" he panted.

"Awfuck, awfuck yeahhhhh!" Jermaine looked down to see Robin's thick cock aimed at his chest, and effortlessly lifted him up and down, with his hands on his sweet smooth cheeks.

"Ohhhhoohhhhh!" He grunted and became to spray into Robin's bowels. Spurt after huge heavy thick spurts, and then he felt a warm splash on his chest, and then his cheek, and gasping, still cumming he looked down at saw Robin's cock spurting heavily.

Several more shots fell all over his massive bare chest and his thick neck, and even some as he bounced Robin some more as he shot the last of his jets up him, into his face and even his lips. He licked some up, tasting the white boy's cum. Mmmmmmm!

"Hawahhhhhhha, hhhhaaaaaa, oooohhhhh!" Robin was flushed again, and leaned down and kissed Jermaine's thick lips one last time, sweaty and panting.

They kissed like that for a while. Robin moved back and felt the stickiness on his chest and cheek.

"Oh, I came all over you!"

'Haw, (gasp) sho did!"

'Mmmmm, kiss, Jermaine," he said softly, "I have to go in!"

The thick log was still buried but softening fast, the burst of semen holding it tight, and his own ejaculation had sprayed up and over Jermaine's chest and even some white, warm drops on his face.

"Yo okay?" he gasped, grinning with sweet relief, their breath mingling.

"Yeah, just, just groggy. I really have to go in now, Jermaine!"

"Yeah, me too!"

"Um, do you have a buttplug or anything here?"

"No, why?"

"I'm going to just pour all your seed out when I get up and I, well, I want to keep it in me for a while until I get inside at least!"

"Awmannnn. Ah guess dis mean we still goin together!" he said a little uncertainly.

"(Sigh) I guess it does. Listen, mmmmmffff" he groaned as the thick, flaccid, gleaming organ slipped out and he tried to clench his anal muscles despite all the stretching to hold the cumload in.

"Ummffff, I'm going to need a couple of days to recover, okay? Will you still do the escort thing with me next week?"

"Sho!" he said, relieved. "Fuck yes!"

"Good," he bent over and softly kissed his cheek, using his hand as a guide.

"Don't get out, please! I know youv'e been banned here and I don't want anyone to see you with me! And besides wer'e probably in enough trouble! Let me see if I can get what's left of my dress back on!"

"Good night, Robin!"

"Good night, Jermaine!"

Stumbling outside, one blouse strap hanging, a torn skirt, holding one shoe, he waved at Jermaine as he took off, and then realized he had lost his cane and his sunglasses!

"Oh no!" he sighed, "No fucking cane!" But he had his cell phone still clipped on his waistband and he hated to do it but he called Jan.

**********************************************

Across campus at a booth at the coffee shop, Jan was laughing as he sat between the two masters at arms, the huge shapes on either side of him, when he got the call.

"Hey Robin," he looked at his watch, seeing it was still relatively early, "I guess I don't have to ask how the date was!"

"Um Jan, I need a little help getting into Omega!"

"I don't have a car, sorry!"

"No, um, I'm at Omega in the parking lot, but I don't have my cane!"

"That's Robin?" Wardell grinned, his huge hand on Jan's thigh under the table, "invite him over, make it a double date!"

"No, sounds like he already had a date!" he cupped the phone.

"Listen, can't you find your way in without that?"

"Yes, I can, but... I think maybe my image is a little, uh oh.....! Never mind! Lattrell is calling me and coming over!"

Click!

Deon grinned, "is he comin over?" Jan knew the two house disciplinarians to know anything about this.

"No, he just got dropped off without his cane, but Lattrell is there now I guess!"

"Well, if we don't got two white boys to play with, we make do with one!"

****************************************

Under the street light, Lattrell saw the hobbling, slightly limping white boy with blonde hair move oddly as if he couldn't see, thinking it MUST be Robin. What, he lost his cane?

Feeling with his front foot for the curb, Robin sighed with relief and stepped onto it, both hands in front to break his fall. Then he moved to the first step, and sideways to find the handrail. A couple of the brothers waved at him and he smiled and waved back, but in the light of the foyer, he paused to open the door.

"Oh fuck, come on!" Lattrell said impatiently as soon as he had a good look in the lights. Robin felt his elbow taken, stumbled,

"Owwwww! No, let me take your elbow Lattrell!"

"Not this time, you can barely walk!" Half carrying him along the hallway, he felt the boy slump so he just lifted him up in his arms, his skirt riding up and his bare legs and no panties exposing his genitals and still saturated belly.

"zzz!" his head lolling, he saw the boy was limp and asleep so he tucked his head against his shoulder and carried him up the stairs, getting grins from a couple of brothas.

"Is this how you get your dates, Lattrell?" Robin was softly snoring.

"Don't ask!" He had to rest him against his side as he opened the door, and put him face up on his bed, and still asleep, Robin rolled onto his side, one arm languidly outstretched.

"Everything okay, Lattrell?" the chapter president said from the hallway. He wore only a towel from the shower.

"Yup, everything's cool!"

"I got a call from campus police there was a scene out front! Is it Jan again?" he frowned.

"No, it's Robin, just stumbled without his cane!"

"Oh, okay! I thought he goes everywhere with that thing, even to the can! Looking over Lattrell's shoulder he said, "Is he all right?"

"Just had a rough date but he's okay!" The prez looked at Lattrell and nodded.

"I hope I don't hear anything about it tomorrow!"

Lattrell said nothing, and he went back and shut the door and looked at Robin, seeing some bruises and began to strip him. He saw the puffy, swollen anus with sperm drooling out, the cum stains on his torn blouse, the swollen lip, and then, he moved the bedside table light over to check out the dark matted hair on the back of his head. Then he turned Robin's face to the light and opened each eye and saw he was just asleep, no probable concussion.

The next day Jan watched Robin awkwardly rise. He had returned from his own double date with Wardell and Deon a few hours earlier and he was feeling guilty at the shape Robin was in when he got into his room. He had also checked his head and eyes and informed Lattrell, who told him that at 1 AM the doctor came by to check on him and put a couple of stitches in and then gave the tired boy a sleeping pill and some alleve.

"I can hear you there, Jan. I can feel your disapproval!"

"You look worse than I got after a hundred demerits! I'm going to fucking kill that Jermaine!" He felt guilty about setting him up now!

"Oh, " he said idly, "Jermaine didn't do this! What time is it by the way?"

"9 AM. Talk at breakfast was about another big riot at a roadhouse!"

"Really, is that so!" he said, feeling around.

"Oh, that's right, lost my cane!"

"A riot involving Bolus jocks!"

"Boys will be boys I suppose! Still serving breakfast do you think?"

"Jocks from the Bolus boxing team! Taken to jail! The prez is sitting in his office waiting to hear if any Omegas were involved and looking like the grim reaper!"

"Really? Would you assist me going downstairs? That is if breakfast is still being served?"

Robin gave up, "Okay, but you have to clean up first!"

"What do you mean?"

"Your face is bruised, one puffy lip and the back of your head has stitches!"

"Oh, just a minute then!" He went into the bathroom and rinsed his face, patting his lip, sniffing himself, wrinkling his nose and then decided to shower.

Jan was not certain how much he wanted to know until he first found out how much he might be involved.

End of chapter 1

*************************************

tjryder
tjryder
7 Followers