Boxing Day: The Aftermath

Story Info
What my husband & I have been up to since our 1st threesome.
885 words
3.35
15.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I've had quite a positive response off my first submission. I've unfortunately got nothing as kinky as the Boxing Day threeway to report just yet, but as people seem to have enjoyed reading about my sexual exploits, I thought I'd share a few more.

For those of you who didn't read my last story, my birthday night out on Boxing Day culminated in my husband "Jack" and I engaging in a drunk threesome with our mutual best friend "Rach". We're all approaching 30 years of age, and Jack and I have been married for three years. We're generally quite kinky, but this is the first occasion in which a third party has been involved.

Just to give you a little clue, I'm of average height and relatively slim (check my profile pic :-p / more pics by request! ;-) ), with long brown hair. Rach is a very slim, mousy blonde, with petite breasts and a great figure. Finally my husband Jack is tall and slender with dark brown features. I'll be honest, we all looked really rather hot together!

Rach is rather liberal when it comes to this sort of thing, so I can't imagine it was a massive deal for her. As this was mine and Jack's first experience, it has boosted our sex drive into overload. Over the last month or so, we have been all over each other all the time.

What began the chain of events that lead to the threesome was, Rach and I playing up for Jack's camera. We were making out, and touching each other and simulating lesbian sex as we were drunk and it was funny at the time. Attracting attention from adjoining tables only encouraged us to act up and "perform" for the camera.

Jack still has all the photos stored on his phone and we've recently been looking at them in bed. I'll often kneel over him, on his chest and make him look at them while I slowly stroke his cock. Then I'll make him go down on me until I cum whilst I look through them. Shortly after my orgasm, I'll make Jack spank me hard for being dirty.

I don't particularly have any lingering lesbian desires, and wouldn't identify myself as such or even as bi. I'm definitely straight, but drunkenly being with another woman, just felt comfortable, and sexy.

The turn on for me was another person being involved in our sex life. We're very open when talking about sex with friends, but it's never evolved into anything as heated as our night with Rach.

Before then, the sexiest experience we had was on a summer camping trip with two other couples. We all shared a large six person tent, and after a night of drinking and merriment around the campfire, we all retired to our "sections" of the tent. After talking about our sex lives all night around the campfire, we were all incredibly horny, and proceeded to have sex with our partners very audibly in the shared tent. As we were all inebriated, we hadn't secured our rooms very well within the tent, and without too much effort, we could see glimpses of each other all night. Making eye contact with the other girls and guys during, certainly enhanced the experience and between the women it almost became a competition to see who could orgasm the loudest!

Before our evening with Rach, we would often talk about that camping trip in bed as part of foreplay, but recently we have been reminiscing about Boxing Day all the time. I'll get on top of Jack and ride him and scream out "Rach!" whilst I'm cumming, and I'll make him tell me the story from his perspective whilst I go down on him. The more detail the better.

We've talked about other people we know that we'd like to have a threesome with. We've simulated stories and scenarios, discussing in depth, what we'd do and like to have done to us. Whilst Jack screws me from behind, I'll play with my dildo, sucking it hard as if it were another man there with us, stopping half way through to change position and ride the vibrator whilst sucking off Jack.

As Boxing Day was a freak occurrence and a chance happening, we aren't (yet) actively looking for anything else to pursue. We're not about to start inviting friends over, getting them drunk and jumping on top of them!

At the moment, we're just exploring some new avenues. I've been submitting a few pictures to "adult sites" of myself and us as a couple. Anonymity at this point is key for both of us, so they're mainly of my derriere. All the feedback's been positive so far :D

We've also been "performing" on a few interesting cam based websites for keen audiences and we're hoping to make our first trek to a swingers club this month.

We wouldn't identify ourselves as swingers as such, but we're going more out of curiosity. I can't see us having any reservations about having sex in front of others, but as for "mingling" with the club goers, we'll have to judge it on the night!

Hopefully, a breakdown of our activities will be my next post.

Thanks for reading and for the positive comments.

x