Boxing Junkies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to recover as best I could with Mason back to taking me apart with his tongue. "Uh, ugh, sorry. I'd like to place an order for, uh, oh...delivery, please."

Thankfully, the guy was entirely distracted or just too annoyed with life to care that it was clear to anyone I was being serviced. "Yeah, sure, what can I get you?"

"Give me one large pepperoni. Fuck...I'm sorry. And one medium ham and pineapple. Mmmm, ugh." Mason had brought me near to an orgasm already and if I hadn't been enjoying it so much I would have hated him for embarrassing me like that.

"Address?" I was panting silently, about to come, and unable to respond. "Hello?" Mason removed his mouth and gave me a few spanks.

I sobered quickly. "Yes, sorry." I rattled off his address and then gave my name.

"August Matthews?"

"Ugh, yeah?"

"Hey, it's Jim! Jim Bantam. We used to spar together, years back."

Of course it was, and just as Mason's tongue was on my clit again. "Oh, hey, Jim." I muffled a scream. "Mmm, how are things?"

I could feel Mason smiling against my cunt at my attempt to be polite in spite of my precarious position. "Shit, man, really great. You still training at O'Lydia's?"

I was going to come and my brain had turned to mush. "Yes, yes, yeah, I am."

I started coming and Mason licked me faster. When my knees wobbled, Mason kept his mouth on my pussy, but spanked both cheeks with his palms until I locked my legs straight. I vaguely heard Jim, "That's great. Well, tell Seamus I said hi, ok?"

"Uh, oh yeah, I will, totally...yes!"

"Um, ok. Give me 45 minutes for the pizza, alright?"

Coming down from my orgasm, I had allowed my arms to collapse so my elbows were on the table and I sounded like I had just run a marathon. "Sounds good. Pleasure talking to you, Jim."

I hung up just as laughter was ripped from Mason's throat. I had to let out a breathy giggle as well. I looked back to meet his eyes and he was smiling uncontrollably. "That was good, baby girl. Very good."

"Thank you, sir."

"Stand up." I did, my legs finding their strength again. "Lose the clothes." As he watched, kicking off my heels, I very carefully pulled the skirt over my ass and down my legs, then peeled off my shirt, and finally my bra.

Mason ran his eyes over my body for several moments. "Beautiful. Let me see your ass." I turned and stuck it out for him. "Perfect. Just red enough I think." I turned back around to face his smile. "Come here, baby girl."

I crawled onto his lap and into his outstretched arms, delicately sitting down on my ass that was on fire in the best way. He just held me for a moment, mindlessly running his hands up and down my back as I snuggled against his pecs. "How are you feeling, Ms. Matthews."

I let out a breath. "Fan-fucking-tastic, sir."

"Not ready for me to read you your Miranda rights?"

"Mmm, not even close."

"Good. Take off my tie." I pulled my head away from his chest to do the job. Once done, I handed it to Mason. "Stand up, hands behind your back, your back to me." A shudder ran through me and I grinned wildly as I scrambled into position. Soon, the silk tie was wrapped and wrapped and then tied tightly around my wrists, my arms pulled back and making my ample breasts stick straight forward. "Still ok?"

"Fuck, yes."

He snickered. "Then get your slutty little ass on your knees where you belong." I imagine that very few men could say such a thing with the level of affection that Mason mustered. The man is gift to this world, let me tell you.

So, stark naked with my hands bound behind my back by way of Mason's tie, I dropped to my knees, tenderly resting my ass on my lower calves, and waited. And Mason, well, he just stared at me for a minute, smiling.

"Something wrong, sir?"

His hand came to rest on my cheek and I leaned into it. "I just like seeing you like this."

"I'll bet. Sir."

"Ha, no, not just like that. I mean, you're so...fierce with everyone all the time. I like that you allow yourself to be meek with me." I turned my head and kissed his palm. He continued, "I will never, ever take advantage of you. And I know you don't need my protection, but I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I hope you know that."

I swallowed down the lump in my throat and responded quietly. "It's because I don't need it that it means so much to me."

He nodded slowly and removed his hand from my face. "Show me how much it means to you, Ms. Matthews."

Practically salivating, I watched him undo his belt and pant's button, pull down his zipper, and remove his cock without bothering to shove his pants down. I'm not sure what was a bigger turn on: my bindings, his delicious looking cock, or the fact that he was still fully clothed and I was in my birthday suit on the floor in front of him.

As he spread his legs while stroking his cock, I shifted up onto my knees and made my way between his thighs. His free hand hooked around my neck and guided my head down until he could rub the tip of his erection across my lips. My anxious tongue darted out to lick at his smooth skin and Mason hissed. Reminiscent of our first kiss, he used his thumb to open my mouth and then pressed just about an inch of himself through my hot, panting breath.

My lips cradling his cock, my tongue sucking lightly, Mason moved both hands to the back of my head and gently pressed down muttering, "More."

He was thick and my mouth stretched to accommodate him, thankfully not letting me down. Mason let out a groan and as he wrapped a few strands of hair around his fingers, he pressed down again. "More."

Relaxing my jaw and the back of my throat, I worked my mouth further down his cock and his cock further down my throat as his hands guided me along. I choked slightly and Mason removed his hands, but I shook my head once, got myself under control, and hummed around his hardness. His hands tentatively returned to the back of my head and I felt the pressure of his fingers. "More."

I kept taking him in, allowing his hands to move my head until his cock was fully in my mouth and down my throat. When my lips reached his pelvis, he let out a long groan before shifting his hands to either side of my face and lifting my mouth up, and then back down his cock, setting his own, slow pace.

Letting him do as he pleased, he used my mouth to suck him off, alternating pulling my head down so his cock was down my throat and lifting until my lips wrapped around just the head. When a thin line of saliva dripped from the corner of my mouth, his thumb was there to wipe it up as he then licked the moisture from the digit into his own mouth.

Mason's breathing was ragged and he waited until the last possible second to remove my mouth from him completely. As I sat back, flexing my jaw, he squeezed his eyes shut in attempt to get himself under control. Then, he crooked a finger at me and I stood once more. Grabbing a hold of my arm, he spun me around and untied my wrists, but only for a moment, as he soon retied them with my arms in front of my body.

While staring me down, Mason lifted his hips to work his pants down just slightly and then started to take off his suit coat.

"Sir, if I may ask something of you?"

"Since you were so good."

"Leave the shirt on, please. Just...unbutton it? I never get to see you in a suit and you wear it well."

Mason smiled, but didn't reply. He did, however, do as I asked, removing his suit coat, untucking and unbuttoning the shirt, but leaving it on over his arms. "Now, take a seat."

Hooking my bound hands around his neck, I steadied myself and put a knee on either side of his body. His cock so dangerous close to throbbing pussy had me breathless yet again. When I tried to work myself down on him, he stopped me.

With one hand wrapped firmly, but gently around my throat, another fisted around his cock and he rubbed the head through the wetness of my slit before nestling it under my hood to rub my clit.

"I'm going to let you ride me." A whimper squeaked out from my lips at his words and also the feel of his smooth hardness caressing my folds. "And if you don't do a sufficient job, I will make you do it again and again and again and again until I'm satisfied that you are have been trained well enough. Yes?"

I forced my voice to work. "Yes, sir."

"Good." Slicking his cock up with my dripping arousal, he then lined it up with my entrance, and pulled my hips down as he thrust up at the same time. Both of us moaned at the sensation and after I pressed my forehead to his, I used my hands at the back of his neck to help leverage me as I rode him hard.

Probably unable to help himself, Mason's hips rose to meet mine every time and together we set a rhythmic pace. His hands gripped my hips, then rubbed my thighs, then traced circles on my back, then threaded in my hair, then wispily stroked my red ass, then were back my hips with his nails digging in.

When he brought them both around my throat and squeezed lightly, the tension in my body tightened and my pussy walls pulsed around his cock. I was barely able to stutter out, "Harder, please, sir."

"What was that, baby girl?"

"Choke me. Harder. Please. Sir."

Mason could only growl at me as he flexed both hands around my throat, tensing and releasing in time with our grinding hips. His eyes were fixed on mine and he issued yet another command. "Come, right now."

Forcing my eyes to stay open and connected with his, the electric waves of the orgasm rocked my body and I rode him faster. I was still coming when he released inside me with a groan and the warm liquid shooting along my walls only made me shake and flex even more.

Exhausted, my hands still hung around his neck as my arms went limp and I rested my face against his neck, where I could watch his pulse point slow down. He nuzzled his own face into my neck now. "That was good, but you can do better. Pencil in another lesson on my calendar, Ms. Matthews.

I snorted out a laugh. "Absolutely, sir."

"Give me your hands."

I obeyed and he untied me, kissing the indentations made by the tautly pulled fabric. Both our lips formed lazy smiles and he kissed my lips for the first time in hours. I was lulled into such a dreamy state at that point that the knock on the door almost gave me a heartattack and I jerked in his arms.

"Mmm, pizza. I got it. Go to bed."

Ten minutes later, after Mason joined me with pizza, beer, and a tube of aloe for my ass, we were both naked and nestled on top of the covers of his giant king-sized bed watching Velasquez and Brady go to work. Mason was on his back, head against the pillows, I was laying on my stomach, head at the foot of the bed, to give my ass a much needed respite. Soon reenergized by pizza, I started shouting enthusiastically at the TV; I have never been a casual fan. Mason laughed my animated commentary. In the second round he challenged me, "Ok, Matthews, call it."

"Brady, knock out."

"Round?"

With a mouth full of pizza I muffled out, "Come on, no fair."

"Call it or don't, thems are the rules."

"Fine, before the tenth." Mason's look said enough. "Ok, sixth. You?"

"Velasquez by decision."

"Oh, ye of little faith, you are so wrong, my friend. Brady has heavy hands."

"Yeah, but Velasquez has a hard head."

Dammit. "True..." I looked back at the TV, about to change my call.

"No take backs, baby girl."

I glared over my shoulder. "How did you know what I was thinking?"

"Your big ass blue eyes get all squinty when you're thinking about changing your mind."

I sneered at him. "Do not."

"Do so."

"When have you ever watched me change my mind before?"

"At the gym, the day you popped me in the nose and then refused my dinner invitation, yet again. Your eyes got all squinty and then two days later you showed up at my apartment looking for sex." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I could only smile at the memory of bloodying Mason's face after he had called me baby girl in the ring in a highly patronizing tone. Now when he said it, I just glowed.

Mason shoved another piece of pizza in his mouth and grinned back at me. "Tell me I'm wrong, baby girl, but I know that was when you changed your mind about me."

"You are wrong, I always liked you. That was just the day I changed my mind about acting on the impulse to jump your bones."

"Same thing."

"Not the same."

"Totally the same."

"Hmm, no, not at all."

Before I even heard the sheets rustle, Mason had me on my back with his hips pressed against mine. "You are an infuriatingly difficult woman, August."

"And you're a very hard man, Mason."

"Always, in more ways than one." His mouth came down my neck.

And while I leaned my head back to let him work, I also did it so I could keep my eye on the fight. This did not escape Mason's notice.

His teeth scraped over the thin skin over my collarbone. "I swear to Christ, I found the one girl who would rather watch boxing than have sex with her boyfriend."

I giggled, but still kept my eyes on the TV. "You love it. Besides we just had sex, very intense sex like fifteen minutes ago." I let out a gasp when Mason's mouth closed over a nipple and he worked his tongue around it.

"But as you said, I'm hard."

"You planning on doing something about that?"

Mason groaned out a laugh against my breast. "You planning on letting me?"

I shimmied my body down the bed between his arms that propped up his body until my face was lined up with his and I could kiss him deeply. Then I flipped over and softly rubbed my ass against his dick. "Yes, but take me like this so I can watch the fight, ok, babe?"

Grunting with both amusement and probably some disbelief at my ridiculousness, Mason nudged my thighs apart and sank into my pussy.

I let out a sigh of contentment and worked my hips in time with his strokes. His breathy voice was hot in my ear. "You are the most absurd person I have ever met."

"Mmm, awesome, the word you want, is awesome."

"That too, but also absurd."

"I'm a multitasker."

"You're insane." At that, he pulled my hips higher and shifted his thrusts to better stroke my g-shot.

"Ugh, whatever. Oh, shit...did you see that uppercut?"

"Uh, I see Velazquez still standing."

"Shut it, Brady's got this."

"Bet me." Mason's breath was so ragged I wasn't sure what he had said.

"Bet you or bite you?"

"Ha, fuck, bet me."

Mason's mouth was working my shoulder and I propped myself up on my elbows to help him out, arching my back. "Ok, Brady wins, you have to fuck me in my office."

"I would have done that today if you'd asked me nicely. I only left because I was trying to be gentleman."

"Christ."

"Mmm-hmm, Velasquez wins, you have to clean my apartment, naked."

"Fine, but it has to be a decision for Velasquez."

"For you it has to be a sixth round knockout for Brady." I groaned in annoyance. "I told you, no take backs."

"God, you are the only person I have ever wanted to punch while they had their dick inside me."

"Punch me after, I wanna make you come before someone gets knocked down."

"Mmm, yes." Mason picked up the pace and I worked a hand under my body to rub over my clit. "You better hurry up, Velazquez looks wobbled."

"Fuck you, August, he's fine."

"You fuck me, just like that. Don't stop. Uh, yes, shit. Fuck!"

I came just as Brady took a knee after a mean uppercut from Velazquez. Mason laughed in triumph as he came and for me, the urge to punch him returned.

And when Velazquez won the decision, I did punch him. But the next day I lived up to my end of the deal and cleaned his apartment, naked. What followed was well worth swallowing my pride for.

12