Boxing Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
The lessons continue.
3.1k words
4.11
8.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second Chapter in this series. You can read it as a stand alone story but it would be more advisable to read Part one before reading this one.

*

I followed Melissa into the kitchen and sat in the same bar stool as she began to make us a hot cup of coffee. I had only thrown my jockey shorts back on and Melissa had only put on a small silk nightgown that she had left undone anyway.

We did not talk while the kettle boiled or while Melissa made us each a cup and carefully put mine in front of me. I hardly glanced at it as she picked hers up in both of her hands and retreated until she had the island bench and the space of the kitchen floor between us. She lent against the opposite bench and then finally met my gaze.

Her face had a frightened look on it but also a look of determination as if this was something she had to do. I knew that look. I had worn it myself a time or two, the last had been when I had given my last girlfriend the choice of moving with me to the small outback mining town that would set us up for life, or leave me. She had chosen to leave. That look meant that Melissa was struggling with something really important and anything she had to say I was going to pay attention to.

Finally she screwed up her courage and after a few more sips of her coffee to steady her nerves she began to talk in a soft voice without really looking at me. "When I invited you back to my place tonight I really didn't expect anything to happen. I really was only inviting you back for a meal. Then you were just such nice company and all the things you have done for me over the last few months sort of overcame me and before I knew it we were making out. The nice thing about that was you were really good about that as well. You were tender and kind and Damn good at it as well."

Melissa finally looked up and she was blushing but she had a mischievous smile and a glint in her eyes. "I really surprised myself when I gave you that blow job as well. Even though I love to do that, that is something I have never done on a first date before in my life." Again Melissa grinned shyly at him. "I have to admit though... You taste so sweet I am not disappointed that I did."

Even though I knew the seriousness of this situation I couldn't keep a little chuckle from escaping my lips. Melissa's head snapped up and slowly a pleased smile spread across her face as she realized I was laughing with her not at her. She seemed to take confidence from that and she continued but was now looking directly at me.

"I would have been happy to leave it there, and I know a lot of guys who would have, but then you proceeded to play my body like some sort of musical instrument. You seemed to know just where to touch me, nibble me, stroke me and suckle me to give me such pleasure. It was like my body was one big pleasure center and you were playing in it. Then you made me Cum just by playing with my Breast's and I knew I had to stop you because I wanted you so much."

Once again Melissa's face clouded over and she looked down. This time I could see her shoulders shaking and I saw tears streaming down her face. Getting up from my seat I slowly made my way around the bench and into the kitchen. I took the cup out of her unresisting hands and then gathered her into my arms. At first she was hesitant but then she clung to me like a drowning victim clings to a floating piece of wood.

I don't know how long we stood there as she sobbed into my chest and I gently caressed her hair, but eventually she came back to herself and she eased herself away from me and pulling open one of the drawers she pulled out some tissues and quickly fixed herself up. "Well that was embarrassing to say the least," she smiled "but thanks for that." "Anytime," I answered. "You might want to wait until you have heard the reason I am getting so upset until you make a promise like that," she answered sadly.

"As I said the reason I stopped you was because I wanted you so much I just couldn't let you continue without telling you the truth about me even though it may cost me any chance with you." Melissa looked me dead in the eye and with a tremble in her voice said in a low pitched voice, "I am a Hermaphrodite."

This was not what I had been expecting. From her big build up I had been expecting either 'I am a Trans Sexual' or 'I have been Raped and have trouble having sex'. Both of these I had no trouble with and had all ready prepared an answer to in my head, but a Hermaphrodite was not something you encountered everyday so I was not prepared. Looking down into her fearful eyes though the answer was easy.

I lent down and kissed her. I tried to convey all of my feelings into that one kiss, that it didn't matter to me what she was labeled in that way, to me she was a beautiful woman named Melissa that I wanted to get to know better and yes make love too. At first she was stiff then she melted into me and returned my kiss with as much passion as I was putting into it.

As we finally broke apart she looked at me with so much love in her eyes it almost broke my heart then and there. Who had damaged her so much that a simple kiss after revealing her secret could produce a look like that. I knew if I ever found out they would be dead soon afterward so perhaps it would be wiser if I never did. "Are you really sure about this. You will be only the fourth person to have ever seen me truly naked you know." "The fourth," I said in mock disappointment, "I thought I was special." Melissa playfully punched me on the arm, but she was smiling again so it was worth it. "Well considering my parents are two of the four I think you are in elite company Mister. I really don't consider the doctor's and nurse's in my equation."

I took Melissa's hand and gently began to lead her back towards the bedroom. I was both surprised and grateful when she didn't resist but followed almost eagerly. "Well then my beautiful date, what say we continue where we left off and you show me just what I have to work with and exactly how I go about pleasuring it." Melissa's eyes lit up at my last comment and she ended up being the one dragging me into her bedroom with the both of us giggling like school kids.

Melissa had me out of underwear and back on her bed in a flash. Her small robe was quickly discarded and she stood at the end of the bed in only a pair of frilly pink panties. If she was hiding a penis in those things she was doing a great job, because I could detect no sign of a bulge. Melissa could see my puzzlement and gave her hips a little wiggle as she chuckled. "What you were expecting to see a huge growth between my legs then. Disappointed," she questioned? "Not disappointed in the slightest," I answered truthfully, "I am puzzled though." "Good answer," Melissa smiled and then she slowly lowered her panties to reveal her genitals to my gaze.

The first thing I noticed was the complete lack of a penis anywhere. The second was the truly mouth watering sight of a highly aroused pussy. Melissa kept her pussy shaved with just a slight patch above it allowed to grow, but it was kept neatly trimmed and trained. Her outer lips were already slightly puffed and as soon as her panties had been removed the sweet smell of arousal had flooded the air. What impressed me the most was that I was sure that I could see the tip of her clitoris just poking out. I again looked up at her face with puzzlement and wondered if her comment had been some sort of test, but her emotions had been real. What was I missing here?

Melissa crawled up beside me and gave me a deep french kiss. "I know you are confused right now," she began as we both came up for air, " But you will see why I have been able to keep it a secret for so long in just a little while. Now if you would be so kind as to play with my breasts again, but please stay away from my pussy until I tell you to look okay."

I just nodded and began to get the both of us back into the mood again. It only took me about five minutes until I lost myself in the bliss of pleasuring her perfect breasts and as I heard her moans and gasps my cock began to grow in response. Suddenly she was grasping my hair and pulling me up into a fiery kiss. "Oh god I almost forgot why we were doing this for a minute there that was so good. Okay if you are really ready to accept me for what I am you just need to look down now," Melissa panted out with a certain bit of fear in her voice. I looked deep in her eyes and gave her a quick kiss before allowing my eyes to travel down her body to her pussy.

There it was. What I had taken for her clitoris was actually a penis. It was standing out proud and erect from the top of her pussy and was maybe 4 inches and as thick as my thumb. Strangely it was circumcised but it looked different from my own circumcised cock. For one thing it was smoother and the head did not look like your usual mushroom but was actually domed shaped. In my opinion it actually looked cute. Looking back at Melissa's face I could see she was waiting for me to bolt or react with revulsion. Instead I kissed her deeply and began to nibble her ear while whispering "It's beautiful."

Melissa groaned as I continued to nibble at her earlobe and she groaned even louder when I began to once again tease her nipples with my fingers. After a few minutes I began to slowly circle my right hand down her side and across her belly, gradually trailing it lower. At first she was too caught up in the sensations to completely understand what I was doing, but as she caught on I could feel her body tense up and her breathing become even more rapid. Taking my mouth from her ear I moved so I was gazing directly into her eyes as I finally moved my hand down onto her cock and gave it a gentle squeeze while at the same time giving her a tender kiss.

Melissa moaned into my mouth as she put both arms around me and pulled me into a passionate embrace while increasing the intensity of our kiss. She hungrily pushed her tongue into my mouth, dueling with mine and seemingly trying to find my tonsils with it. Her hips arched up and thrust her cock into my hand, begging me to play with it some more, and play with it I did.

Remembering everything that brought me pleasure I began by slowly stroking it from the base to the tip with light, feathery pressure to tease her. As the thrusting of her hips became more insistent I gradually increased the strength of my grip and added a slight twist in my upward stroke. By the sounds of her moans I must have been doing something right, but for now I kept the tempo slow.

Slipping down I again went to work on her breast's with my mouth and tongue, drawing out even more groans of pleasure from her mouth. Letting my other hand slide down her body, tickling her with it's light touch, I inserted one finger into her sopping pussy causing Melissa to arch her back and finally cry out. "Oh Christ that's so Gooood! Don't you dare stop what you're doing or you are a dead man." Smiling I inserted another finger and hunted for her G spot. Surprisingly I found two small round nubs at the top of her pussy about three quarters of my finger length in. As soon as I rubbed them Melissa shot up like I had hit her with a cattle prod. "Oh Fuuuuuucckkkkkkk........ I'm Cumming." Her body went rigid, then she started to convulse below me, her mouth open in a silent scream. My fingers that were still buried inside her were covered in an extra layer of moisture as her pussy clamped down on them, but what really surprised me was when her penis gave a small jump and pumped out three small jets of cum.

As Melissa started to relax I eased myself off her breasts and kissed my way up to her lips. Her eyes still had that far away look in them so I just gazed into them as I continued to gently stroke her softening penis and massage her pussy. As she gradually regained her senses I got a wicked idea. As she reached up to pull me into a hug I again moved my fingers further into her pussy and dragged them over the small knobs. I grinned as her eyes shot open, her pussy immediately clamped around my fingers and a drawn out growl was ripped from her throat. With laughter in my eyes I began to slowly but firmly massage the knobs by dragging my fingers in circles over them.

The effect on her was stunning. Her pussy was now like a constantly flowing stream of heavenly scented womanly juices. Her thighs and the bed sheets were a mess and were actually becoming damp with the amount she was producing. Her hips seemed to have developed a life of their own, constantly thrusting up and around. It seemed as if they were trying to both guide my fingers onto the knobs and grind themselves there, and at the same time pull away from any contact at all with them.

Her face was taking on all the appearances of an animal in heat. Her eyes had rolled back slightly and her breaths were coming in short sharp gasps. A steady stream of profanity was spewing from her mouth in between groans and gasps of pleasure. "Fuck, Goddamn, Son of a Ohhhhhhh, Yessssssss, Fuuuuuucckkkkkkk, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Don't you, I'm Cuuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!"

Again Melissa's body shuddered through another orgasm. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and her mouth was once again opened in that cute silent scream. I felt her penis get hard again but this time nothing ejaculated from it, but amazingly even more juices were flowing out of her pussy, drenching the sheets below her.

Now I knew her secret I intended to see how many times I could get her to do that in a row, but for now I couldn't wait. Crouching above her I aimed my now throbbing cock at her dripping entrance and slowly sunk into her. As I did I felt both her penis grazing the top of mine and the top of mine rubbing the knobs in her pussy as I plunged in. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. The effect on Melissa was also astounding. As soon as I had plunged into her, her eyes had snapped open and her legs had wrapped around my waist and began to pull me further into her. Her arms wrapped themselves around my shoulders and her nails dug in leaving burning lines of pain as she dragged them down my back.

We got into a steady rhythm and the room was soon filled with the sounds of our groans and the slap of two bodies colliding over and over. I kept the pace purposely slow, pulling out almost all the way before thrusting my entire length back in hard. On each down stroke Melissa's cock would rub against mine before mashing itself against my groin. I was worried at first that I was hurting her but after the first few times she had moaned louder each time it had happened I soon forgot about it.

Soon Melissa was once again approaching the threshold of another orgasm and I was not far from one myself. I began to increase my tempo, now thrusting into her with wild abandon. I was barely pulling halfway out of her before plunging back in, but this had the added advantage of constantly assaulting the two knobs sending her into sensory overload. With incomprehensible screams of pleasure she boiled over and came yet again. The feeling of her pussy clamping around my cock was too much for me and I buried myself as far as I could into her and started to cum. Spurt after spurt erupted into her mixing with the fluids that she was producing. At the same time I felt a wetness on my groin and realized her cock was shooting off as well. My pubes were now a mixture of her pussy juice and her girl cum.

Both of us collapsed into each others arms and I managed to roll onto my side so I did not crush her. As my mind gradually returned to some semblance of normal thinking I looked at the woman in my arms. That such a gorgeous woman existed was a blessing indeed. The fact that she was willing to share herself with me was a minor miracle. As she mumbled something and snuggled closer into my chest an intense feeling of love came over me. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered what the next day would hold, but whatever it was I just hoped Melissa was feeling the same things I was.