Broker of Record Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to slowly ease myself in and out of her ass, withdrawing until just my head was inside then plunging slowly back in until I bottomed out again. Below me Melissa matched my pace just in the opposite way. Lexi began to groan in ecstasy and after two minutes we began to pick up the pace. Lexi an Melissa began to French kiss and I reached underneath and began to fondle and tweak both their nipples causing them both to gasp. Then as we got into a steady rhythm I moved from their nipples to their clits and began to rub them in small circles. Both girls cried out at that and began to pant and moan. Suddenly Melissa started bucking faster. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum again, I'm going to cum in your pussy Lexi."

"Fuck me Mel, Fill me with your Cum."

With a final thrust Melissa gave a silent scream and emptied herself into Lexi. As she calmed down a grabbed her hips and began to pound away at her ass my balls now slapping into her hyper sensitive clit.

"Oh yes you bastard fuck my ass, make me cum again. Fill my ass with your cum. I want to feel you deep inside me."

Lexi's words spurred me on and my hips became like a jack hammer. Poor Melissa was getting pounded into the bed as well but she had a smile on her face as suddenly I felt Lexi's ass muscles clamp down on me as she orgasmed strongly. That was enough for me and I thrust hard up her ass twice more before emptying what felt like a gallon of cum deep within her bowels. I shot so much that it started to leak out even before I pulled my cock out.

Exhausted we all collapsed in a heap on the bed, still attached to each other through Alexis. We kissed and snuggled up to each other and slowly drifted off to sleep hoping that we would wake up in time to do it again before Alexis had to go home hat night but all knowing that no matter what we would be doing this again.

12