Boxing Match

Story Info
MILF is the prize in an underground boxing match.
2.5k words
3.65
95.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quale
quale
373 Followers

Though Claire had never liked boxing here she was watching her husband Frank fight in an underground match while she tried not to feel uncomfortable surrounded by all these men in her turquoise woman's tee and a short denim skirt. It kept feeling like her large breasts were spilling out of her shirt causing people to stare but she knew any stares were the result of her role in the match: the prize for his opponent should her husband lose by knockout, plus 105 of the pay per view. Her husband's opponent, Leroy, was the raining champ and was confidently wagering his girlfriend Krista. Claire almost backed out but couldn't bring herself to back down, and lose the 5k deposit, while Leroy's little blond bitch was smirking at her.

Despite her doubts Claire put on a show of confidence for the attractive young reporter interviewing her, denying she felt any anxiety and insisting that she was looking forward to spending the money.

"You aren't worried that Leroy 'The Hammer' Osek promised to degrade and humiliate you so throughly that you'll make the dirtiest porn star look like a nun."

"No, I'd still be more classy than his girlfriend," Claire said with bravado, "I was never a hooker."

"Would it bother you being fucked by a black guy," the reporter asked, "rumor has it he's quite hung."

A loud thud intruded on Claire's awareness and with a sinking feeling looked up to verify what she already knew. Her husband had been knocked out cold and fallen to the mat. Desperately her husband's coach tried to revive him but the audience knew the match was over and their attention turned toward her. Her instincts screamed 'run' but her hands were cuffed behind her back and the promoter was firmly clutching the leash clipped to the leather collar about her neck.

"So how does it feel knowing you'll be The Hammers piece of ass for the day?" the journalist quickly asked Claire.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, this wasn't supposed to happen," Claire wailed.

"How do you feel about the Hammer's threat now?"

"Ohh god, just please let this be a dream," Claire prayed but instead of waking up she found herself being pulled toward the ring with the leash attached to her collar.

Knowing she could never flee through the crowd like this she went with the only choice she had and dutifully let herself be helped into the ring while her husband was taken out. Guided over to the center of the ring Claire heard, almost as if it were a dream, the referee announce, "Winner by TKO Leroy 'The Hammer' Osek. His prize is the beautiful Claire Winters, wife of the loser, to do with as he pleases for the night." Adding more conversationally, "Not a bad purse if I do say so myself."

"Uhh so, umm, do you want to go somewhere," Claire nervously asked Leroy.

"Fuck that," Leroy slurred, "After that shit your husband talked I'm not about to back down on my promise. It's time for you to find out what it feels like to be a ho."

Knowing she couldn't hope to fight off the giant broad shouldered pugilist who had trounced her husband Claire didn't put up any resistance when he gave her a hard slap across the face before spitting on her. Humiliated and disgusted she wanted to run but she knew it was hopeless. Besides even if she could get away she knew the contract she'd signed was legit and the police would just drag her back.

Rather than unchain her wrists Leroy took the simple expedient of simply ripping open her shirt exposing her bra and the massive implants it covered. Unable to stop him Claire could only try to keep her expression neutral as he pulled down her bra exposing those huge tits to the crowd.

Sounds like they like your tits, Leroy taunted as the crowd cheered wildly. "I'm sure they'll love what I'm going to do with you," Leroy added squeezing her breasts in his huge hands.

"Please don't do this to me. Not out here in public like this. Just take me back to your room and I'll give you the best fuck of your life," Claire pleaded too desperate to care that it was picked up by the mic.

Leroy hesitated for a second but his girlfriend jumped in, "After what she said about me I want to see her pay. Make her beg to be fucked and peed on and if she isn't convincing tie her up and toss her in the alley when your done."

"Too bad Claire, you heard what the lady said," Leroy murmured possessively feeling her up.

"Shit, you're serious aren't you. Ok, Ok I'll do it," Claire finally gave in hating herself for feeling aroused by what was about to happen to her.

"Now make it convincing and make sure I have a good time"

"Please can I suck your cock in front of all these fans," Claire pleaded dropping down to her knees, "I'll make it nice and hard so you can fuck me with it."

"Rub your tits against it,"Leroy said spitting a huge luggie down on her upturned face.

"Please let me blow you," Claire, her face glowing bright red, repeated rubbing her tits against the bulge in Leroy's pants to the great appreciation of the audience.

"Hows it feel begging for my cock while I'm spitting on you," Leroy asked scooping his cock out of his shorts.

"I've never felt so humiliated in my life," Claire admitted honestly before leaning forward to wrap her lips around the tip of the long half-erect cock

"Hey coach, towel boy, ref, go ahead and spit on her too. I'll make her suck you off if you splatter her with a good one."

"That's not an offer I'm passing up," the ref said, "sorry lady but it's not every day you have the chance to get blown by a girl with tits like yours." After a few seconds of loudly gathering his flem the ref spat it out at Claire hitting her right between the eyes and soon Leroy's huge hand was rubbing it over her face before pushing his cock back into her mouth.

"Hey towel boy want to try your first blowjob," Leroy asked and soon Claire found herself being slapped across the face by the eighteen year olds rock hard cock.

"Holy shit," the boy moaned as Claire went down on him, "that feels amazing."

"I'm going to cum all over that pretty face of yours slut," the boy moaned obviously having seen plenty of porn, "Don't you dare close your mouth."

Christ she was about to get a facial in front of over a hundred people and on pay-per-view no less ,Claire thought in horror, but that thought only seemed to make her nipples rock hard and she found herself wishing she could knead her breasts as the young boy quickly blew his load all over her face.

"Now show the ref a good time before I fuck you and pass you around to my staff."

"Yes sir," Claire said dutifully. Turning to the ref the bound girl with shortish black hair could immediately tell what he wanted.

"Would you like to fuck my nice big tits," Claire asked surprised to find just how much she wanted him to do it.

"God yes," the ref agreed going to get a bottle of oil and leaving Claire to kneel there while the audience watched the cum drip down her face.

"Ohh Claire, I'm so sorry," Claire's husband said from beside the ring finally gaining consciousness again, "What are they doing to you?"

"I'm about to titte fuck the ref in front of the whole audience," Claire explained just before the ref poured the first stream of cold oil down onto her breasts, "If I don't do a good job they'll toss me into the alley for the bums."

"Please rub it in," Claire begged desperate to have hands back on her tits. "Yes, just like that," Claire moaned writhing under the ref's touch.

"This is your fault," Claire said to her husband just as the ref unzipped his pants and pushed her breasts together so he could fuck them, "I want you to see everything," failing to mention how much this turned her on.

"Damn your wife has great tits," the ref exclaimed sliding his cock between them.

"Ohh yes," Claire moaned, "fuck my tits and go ahead and spit on me again."

"Christ, I'm not going to last long," the ref moaned.

"Yah, cum on my nice big tits."

"Almost there"

"Jesus Christ," Claire heard her husband exclaim seeing her tits get covered by the ref's cum.

"This was your idea don't you dare look away while I get fucked," Claire demanded.

Claire hated herself for it but that didn't stop the idea of being exposed, humiliated and used against her will in front of this huge audience while her husband watched from turning her on and the sudden hardening of her nipples wasn't lost on Leroy.

"Look at how hard her nipples are. This slut is loving this."

Claire kept her mouth shut but her face burned bright red even as she grew more aroused.

"Hey slut go ahead and rub that cum on your tits"

Trying to keep her eyes downturned as she followed instructions Claire couldn't help but stare at Leroy's cock. Even as she rubbed the cum into her tits she found herself entranced by the astonishing length and girth of that bulge and even caught herself trying to decide if it was over 10 inches. And then Leroy's hands were back on her breasts rubbing the slick mizture of oil and jizz all over her smooth pale skin before giving her tits a hard slap just for good measure.

Claire yelped in surprise and pain but before she could express her outrage Leroy scooped his cock out of his shorts and told her to shut up and suck. For a moment Claire just boggled at the size of the half-engorged tube of flesh dangling in her face but habit soon kicked in and she leaned forward worshipfully rubbing her face against the floppy shaft before starting to kiss up and down it's length. Instantly, the shaft grew more rigid and unbelievably even thicker.

"How does it feel knowing I'm about to fuck your wife with this?" Leroy asked receiving no reply, "maybe I'll even let the fans pee on her."

"Ohh," Claire moaned too turned on to hold it in.

"Look at that, your wife likes being a whore," Leroy said dragging Claire to her feet and taking another chance to feel up her tits.

"Ohh God, I can't believe this is happening," Claire moaned as her panties were stripped from her and she was forced into the corner if the ring right beside where her husband still slumped on the floor.

"Damn, what a wet little slut," Leroy said lifting Claire up and forcing herself to spread her legs and wrap them around the rings leaving her exposed with her back pressed against the corner support..

"Sorry honey," Claire apologized in the midst of a moan, "but you know how aroused I get when I'm humiliated and..." stopping in mid sentence as her panties were forced into her mouth.

"I never thought..." Claire's husband began only to cut off as he saw Leroy's huge hands grip his wife's waste.

"Ready for me to fuck you in front of your husband?"

Claire could only mumble incoherently but that didn't stop Leroy from starting to slowly thrust into her.

"Mmmm," Claire moaned in alarm as she realized just how thick Leroy was drawing laughs from the crowd. Luckily for her it only made her wetter as Leroy began to work his thick shaft into her.

"Mmmph, Mmmph," Claire's muffled moans came faster and faster as Leroy banged her nice and hard. She knew her breasts were bouncing all over the place and seeing how much the crowd loved that aroused her incredibly.

"What a nice tight fuck," Leroy groaned as Claire unconsciously clamped down on his cock. "After I come in this slut I'll let my sparing partner have her ass."

Suddenly realizing that Leroy wasn't wearing a condom Claire's eyes went wide and she tried to exclaim in protest but with her panties filling her mouth she only drew a laugh. Despite her horror she found herself on the verge of orgasm feeling her muscles begin to milk Leroy's cock.

"Ohh god here I cum," Leroy roared as Claire tried to squirm away only to find herself impaled on Leroy's long hard cock despite herself. Finally spitting out her panties Claire begged, "Please don't cum inside me, you don't have a condom."

"Sorry slut."

"You bastard Claire swore as she started to cum convulsing around the huge cock impaling her even as she felt it start to squirt her full of Leroy's semen.

If Claire thought her ordeal was over she had another thing coming. Leroy's training partner and Anita's brother Devon wasn't about to pass up his turn and he'd come prepared with a silver chain with nipple clamps at each end. Dazed Claire let Devon lean her over the ropes and wind the chain around the topmost rope before using the clamps to inflict pure agony on her nipples.

Unzipping himself Devon threatened, "Now one calls my sister a whore. I was going to just tie you to a urinal for the audience to use but the producer said I had to give you a fair chance. But if you cum I'm leaving your kneeling in one of the urinals for the audience to pee on."

"You can't," Claire protested as Devon grabbed her waste but she could hide the hint of arousal at the prospect of such a through humiliation.

"No, not my ass" the busty young woman moaned as the massive cock was forced into her.

"Just think of what's going to happen when you cum," Devon said thrusting hard and painfully jiggling Claire's nipple clamps.

"No, please no," Claire protested but her helplessness and the prospect of such complete humiliation were clearly having an effect.

"Whose the whore going to be now when all those men piss on you one after another on pay-per view," Krista cooed reaching in to help with a vibrator.

"She's going to cum," Devon cooed fucking the busty dark haired woman's brain's out

"God, I'm going to love to see that," Krista said with a smirk.

"Hey slut, I'm going to piss all over that pretty face," someone called out from the crowd, "right after I cum on it."

"Ohh Fuck," Claire exclaimed pushed over the as a camera came in for a close up.

"God, I'm going to enjoy seeing you turned into a human urinal," Devon said as he came in Claire's ass.

Ten minutes later Claire knelt, wrists and ankles restrained, red faced, ashamed but obviously aroused as guest after guest relieved themselves on her face and tits

---

Story by quale

Comments, criticiscms, praise, possible improvements, suggestions for new stories and feedback of any kind appreciated.

quale
quale
373 Followers