Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part, Elaine wasn't even hearing him. It was as if her senses had shut down except for those arising from her filled cunt. Her mind screamed with the pleasure and she doubted she could take much more. It was too much. Her orgasm went on and on and all thought fled in the face of the physical assault. Her cunt kept accepting Jason's cock even as she willed herself to reject him.

And when he came at last, she accepted his semen also. Felt its heat. Its slipperiness. Welcomed it because it told her that maybe now the invading cock would grow tired and leave her. And it did as Jason pulled away from her and his dick plopped free and his seed flowed from her spasming pussy and he rolled over on his back and carried her with her and she snuggled in his arms and her breath was warm on his manly chest and she murmured with contentment and he sighed with satisfaction and they lay together sated.

* *

* *

*

*

*

Elaine stirred in his arms. Freed herself from them. She got up on her knees and looked down at the boy next door. She kissed his nose.

"Hey, sleepy head. Wake up and go home." His eyes flickered open. "It's late. Actually it's early. Go home."

Jason reached up and put his arms around her. Like a child, he mumbled, "I don't wanna leave."

"You have to go."

He became fully awake.

"I want to stay with you."

"Maybe some other morning." She removed herself again from his embrace. She looked at him and felt a small hunger, a smidgen of desire. She looked at his prick. Even after all that fucking, Jason's cock was not shrunken. The thick masculine tube, a cylinder of pleasure, waited. All she had to do was breathe gently on it, run her fingers along its length...

It didn't influence her, however. She was well and truly fucked and could let him go without any remorse. "You've been a very naughty boy and an extremely satisfying lover, but it's time for you to leave."

He watched her stand. He saw some of his cum slowly slide down her thigh. He could lie there forever.

Elaine tickled her toes under his ribs.

With a grunt, as if he were lifted the heavens from Atlas' shoulders, Jason got to his feet. He bent to kiss her. She was having none of that, though. She moved out of range and took his hand. Pulled him towards the gate in the fence that separated their yards.

"Go home, Jason."

"OK. Uh, have Derrick call me when he gets back from Inks Lake."

"I will."

Without regret, she watched him leave. She waited until she heard the gate latch and saw the lights go out in the Gregory's back yard.

Lust means never having to say "Good-by."

Elaine stepped into the shimmering water of the pool and waded into deeper water until it reached her waist. She opened her legs. She opened her cunt lips and with some slow contractions of her muscles, released most of Jason's cum. Then she swam over to the deep end, ducked under water and stayed down for almost a minute. She splashed to the surface and filled her lungs with cool morning air. She squeezed her hair back from her face and swam some more.

When she stepped out of the pool, she felt greatly refreshed. There were towels in the small bath house but she decided to do without. She liked the sensation of the water drying on her skin.

She got her baby doll and robe and started for the house. She saw Allen sitting in one of the loungers in a corner of the patio where light didn't reach.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Hello, darling."

Elaine dropped her clothes.

"What time is it?"

"Getting on towards dawn. It should be a beautiful sunrise."

"Do you mind a wet woman?"

"I love a wet woman." He held out his hands. Allen's wife sat on his lap, soaking his cotton pajama pants. She kissed his ear, licked it.

"If you hadn't gone off with Shondra after getting a Lewinsky from Hoover, I wouldn't have to go begging the boy next door to pretty please have pity on the poor neglected neighbor lady."

"If you hadn't fucked the brains out of the boy next door, I wouldn't have this raging hard on."

"Oh! I was wondering what that was poking me..."

Love means never having to say you're sorry.