Boy Of The Summer

Story Info
Oh, what a tangled web we weave.
2.3k words
4.29
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherise had been ignoring it all day, believing it was just her imagination. Was Kevin flirting with her?

It had all started at her party. She had invited about a dozen people, and 4 of them had showed up. Although she was disappointed, she was glad that those 4 people had actually come. There was Felicia, her best friend since she was little. Brandy, her best friend throughout grade school. Kevin, who was like her big brother. And Trevor, her best guy bud who knew pretty much everything there was to know about her.

Cherise and Kevin had been flirting all day. But it was that harmless, casual type of flirting. She didn't really think anything of it, until the sun set. She was obviously not aloud to have guys sleep over, but Kevin was already across the yard sleeping in the tent. It was 5:30 in the morning, and everyone was drained of their energy. Trevor was the last to get in the tent. He unzipped it slowly and crawled in.

"Hey Cheri...I got to go, my mom's going to kill me if I don't get home."

She got up and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Trev for coming tonight." She smiled and laid back down, as he made his way through the gate, and out of sight.

The ground was freezing and there were no pillows or blankets. She had brought Kevin out one earlier when he had fallen asleep, but that's all there was.

He was lying on his stomach as she laid down on top of him, using his butt as a cushion. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep moments later...

* * * * * *

She was awoken as the screen door to her house opened; creaking as her father walked out. She groaned, hiding her face underneath the blanket. Her dad made his way over to the tent, and chuckled as he said, "Hey Cherise, why don't you guys go in the basement, it's freezing out here." Her eyes widened at the words her father had just said.

"Well come on guys." she said, as she sat up and unzipped the tent. They all made their way inside the house, and down to the basement. They fell on the couch, and it was amazing how they could all fit on it. They began making funny little comments, and joking around.

"Shh keep it down guys...I don't want my parents to wake-up." Cherise said as she yawned and stretched her arms out above her head.

Felicia was at one end of the couch, Brandy was half way in the middle, Kevin was sprawled out across the couch, and Cherise was lying behind Kevin.

His right foot was in between her legs, and his left foot was lightly caressing hers. She shrugged it off, and laughed to herself, thinking hey, what's the harm in a little game of footsies. She rubbed his foot back, trailing a bit more up his leg. They continued this game for about 5 minutes. Then he slowly began moving his right foot back and forth, causing Cherise to squirm. He picked up pace, as his foot pressed against her clit harder. Her hips began moving back and forth and she couldn't control what was happening.

She fought back a moan, and couldn't believe this was happening. She had never thought about him like this. He was of course cute, and had an amazing body, but she practically considered him family. They continued their little masquerade for what seemed like hours.

Felicia awoke, and realizing there was barely any room, moved down to the floor and grabbed a sleeping bag, wrapping herself up in it. Brandy was next to go, as she too grabbed a sleeping bag and curled up inside of it. It was now just her and Kevin lying on the couch, and her mind raced with fantasies and desires, as lust overtook her body.

Kevin had fallen asleep, but awoke when Felicia and Brandy moved down to the floor. Once again, he moved his leg back and forth between Cherise's legs. She moved her hand inside his shirt and began touching and rubbing her hand gently over his stomach. Her hand traced the outline of his shorts, and slipped in. Then, grabbing his mound through his boxers, she began moving her hand back and forth. He pulled the blanket over them more, so nothing could be seen even if the other two girls awoke.

They were startled as Felicia awoke. She sat up and grabbed her cell phone. Looking at the time, she quickly stood up, and rushed upstairs. Cherise had forgotten that Felicia had to work in the morning, and felt a stab of guilt for not turning on her alarm clock. Her hand was frozen on Kevin's mound as Felicia made her way back down the stairs, fully dressed.

"Sorry Cheri but I got to get to work. Last night was a blast though." She smiled and was gone.

Now it was just Brandy, herself, and Kevin. Cherise and Kevin just laid there as they both drifted off to sleep. The toilet flushed, and both of their eyes shot open. Glancing at the clock, Kevin groaned, "Ugh, It's only 10:14..."

Brandy made her way back in the room and over to the couch. "Sorry Cherise, but I got to get going, I have a graduation to go to today." She walked over to the front of the couch and reached down, giving Cherise a hug.

"Bye girl...hope you had fun." Cherise replied sleepily. Brandy once again made her way up the stairs and out the door.

It was just the two of them now. However, she fell asleep as exhaustion overtook her and rendered her helpless. Her eyes opened as she again felt his leg moving between her legs.

She reached down his shorts again, and lightly tugged on his boxers, her fingers sliding over the edge. She slowly pushed her hand down, grabbing hold of his member. A low moan escaping his lips.

He reached behind him and grabbed her breast, massaging it as she stroked him. As she picked up the pace, he slipped his hand in her shirt and grabbed her nipple. He pinched it, pulling on it slightly, causing her to moan. He immediately turned over, catching her off guard. Pure lust filled his eyes, as she stared back into the dark jewels, entranced by his dominance.

He pushed her under him, as he lay on top. He lifted her shirt, and lowered his mouth to her awaiting nipple.

She moaned beneath him as he flicked his tongue across it, gently biting. His other hand moved to her other breast, pinching her nipple, causing it to rise. He rolled it back and forth between his thumb and finger, grinding against her slowly.

He sat up a bit and stared deeply into her eyes. She couldn't help but feel helpless, as his eyes searched hers, looking for nothing but lust. He moved his hand down over her stomach, and between her legs. He cupped her pussy and moved his hand back and forth, causing her hips to press back and move in unison.

"You know Kev, you can't get me horny," she said to him, "if that's what you're trying to do."

"Oh really?" he replied coolly, feeling the heat beneath his hand.

He smiled a seductive smile, and reached his hand down her pants and thong. He began rubbing her clit slowly with his thumb, as his middle finger reached down into her dewy depths.

Her back arched as he began fingering her, she moaned as he leaned in and bit her neck, and took her nipple in his mouth once again. Although this had never happened with another guy, Cherise felt herself building up to an orgasm.

Then suddenly, he stopped. He reached his hand up, and lightly pressing on her throat, whispered into her ear, "You know what would be really funny? If I just said that I was done." As he said this an evil smile spread across his face.

He got up and moved to the opposite end of the couch. Cherise couldn't believe her eyes. She stared back at him, lust and hatred consuming her.

"Fuck you." she replied furiously.

"What? You said that I couldn't turn you on."

"I hate you!" she spoke confidently, but knew the words were not true.

"Well...why don't you come over here and show me how much you hate me?" he replied, while the smile on his face stayed, teasing and tormenting her slowly.

She thought about this for a bit and she realized that if she didn't get him back, he'd think she was a wimp. But if she did get him back, he'd know how it felt. She had made her decision.

"Fine then, I will."

Knowing that his neck was his biggest turn on, she sat up, and leaned over him. She ran her tongue down his ear, nibbling at the lobe. She made her way across his neck, licking and sucking, smiling to herself as he moved beneath her.

She lifted his shirt up to his neck, and before doing anything she looked up, accomplishment in her eyes. She licked around his bellybutton in a circle, and slowly made her way up the middle of his stomach. She took his nipple in her mouth and bit gently but quickly, and flicked her tongue across it. She didn't wait though, and did the same to his other. Her tongue danced over his neck, stealing low moans from him.

She reached down, untying his shorts and hooking her thumbs around the inside of his boxers, pulling down.

She stared down hungrily at his gorgeous cock, as her horniness consumed her. She grabbed it and flicked her tongue across the top. Chuckling as his cock twitched in her hands. She ran her tongue along the top, all the way down to the very bottom. She sucked and kissed and licked seductively for a few minutes, before actually grabbing it and taking him slowly into her mouth.

She moved her head up and down, feeling his cock pressed up against the back of her throat. He picked up pace as he put his hands behind her head and began to face fuck her.

She tried pulling up but it was no use. She took a deep breath through her nose, careful not to choke on him. He continued this torment for a few minutes, until his movements became long and slow and she realized he was extremely close to cuming. She looked up at him, pleading to let her go. She had never swallowed before, and didn't plan to now. But as she looked into his eyes, she did not see a spec of sympathy as his grip tightened and she was forced to swallow his cock even more.

She tried moving but he held her head still, and was turned on more at the thought of being in control of the sexy little thing beneath him. In one quick motion, he thrust into her mouth as his cum hit the back of her throat. She managed to swallow it all, choking a bit. As he came down from his orgasm, he released her head.

"You bastard!" she said, as she wiped her mouth.

Amusement filled his eyes as he let her go. She leaned back, and taking the pillow beside her, hit him with it then covered her face. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. She figured he had got what he wanted and wasn't going to turn her on anymore, but she was wrong. He sat up, and pushing her legs apart, pushed his cock into her. He grabbed the pillow and threw it across the room. Shock overtook her, but didn't last long as she began to moan uncontrollably.

He took her nipple in his mouth once again, biting softly.

"Mmm...Kev..."

He looked up at her with his dark, seductive eyes, and chuckled. A look of satisfactory spreading across his face. He reached his hands behind her head and lifted her up so that he was still in her, but so that she was sitting in his legs. He rocked back and forth, as he said, "So Cheri...you turned on?"

"Nooo..." she moaned.

"Are you sure about that?" he chuckled as he picked up pace and began fucking her faster. He pounded away, holding on to her, as she lost herself. She faced him and traced her tongue across his lips. She leaned in, pretending to kiss him, but moved away. She bit his bottom lip softly, pulling away slowly.

"Mmm...come here you fucking tease." he replied. He grabbed her head and kissed her hard, parting her lips with his tongue, as it danced with hers.

She pulled away and flicked her tongue across his neck, and whispered into his ear, "Okay you fucking win..."

He smiled, and reaching his hand down between their bodies, began rubbing her clit. Slowly at first but gradually increasing his tempo with each thrust.

"I...can't last...much...longer..." he replied through breaths. He slammed into her one last time before emptying himself completely into her. They just sat there, as they both regained their composure. She sat up and moved to the opposite end of the couch, lying her head back on the arm. He did the same, as they both raised their heads, looking at each other, and started laughing uncontrollably.

There was no questions to be asked, as he lay there in her arms, watching the movie. She didn't know how he felt about her, and she didn't know if he had planned what had just happened, she didn't even know how long he had been attracted to her. But, she did know that next time he came over, it would take the world for her not to give herself to him completely...one more time.