Boy Slut

Story Info
Mother in law does nasty femdom things.
1.3k words
3.92
104.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHunt
JHunt
50 Followers

Author's note - This is a fantasy tale involving nasty and degrading femdom and cuckold themes. If that's not your kink, please don't read the story and/or post abusive comments. If it is your kink, give it a read and (hopefully) enjoy the story.

*****

I realise that everyone may not enjoy these things and some of you have different fetishes. This story is written purely for fun, so if you don't agree with the described fetishes, please refrain from reading this particular story.

"That's it bitch, eat my cunt! Get it ready for him. Lick my hairy, sweaty cunt! Lick it"

I loved making him do this. My little boy toy, all of eighteen years old and worshipping me like his life depended on it.

I made him do all sorts of nasty things and he did it all. He had to! He was my slut. He had married my daughter right out of school and now he served us both. Jasmeet was his senior in school and she found him immensely attractive from the day she first laid her eyes on him. It was natural too, he was an extremely pretty boy, tall, lean, long black hair and beautiful eyes and a face that melted hearts. But what attracted Jasmeet even more was how easily he gave himself to her. She was a domina and in him, she had found her perfect submissive. They married as soon as he turned eighteen, she wouldn't wait anymore, and why should she, Jasmeet was after all my daughter. The daughter of Raveena Kaur!

I like power, I get off on power and I have worked my way to the top. The CEO of a multinational at only forty five years of age, I am on top of the food chain in almost all aspects of life. People cower at my feet, either metaphorically or, like in this case, literally. And Jasmeet was my daughter, she was! Just twenty two and already in a powerful position in my company - it helps to be the CEOs daughter! She was as dominant as I was, perhaps more.

Rohan didn't stand a chance against her. She ruled his life, his body, mind and soul, he had been in awe of her since the day they met. He loved her, he respected her, he was afraid of her and he had given himself up to her. Did he have a choice though? Deep down he knew he did not, between Jasmeet and her me, we had enough power, enough connections and enough money to do what we wanted and have what we desired!

And so here he was, licking his mother in law's cunt, debasing himself yet again. And why was he licking this hairy cunt? So that she can fuck her daughter's newest boyfriend. Oh yes, a wild lioness like Jasmeet wasn't going to wait around for years until Rohan turned eighteen and once he did, he was just going to be her submissive little bitch. She needed a slave and Rohan was that but she also needed men and she had them whenever she wanted! And Jasmeet shared these men with me, her divorced mother, or sometimes, I shared mine with my daughter. We were both dominant, wild and insatiable and Rohan was our bitch boy, cleaning up after us.

Suresh sat there naked watching his girlfriend's mother getting her cunt licked, getting ready for his massive ten inch cock. He was getting hard watching the perverted scene, he knew he would soon shove his cock down Rohan's throat and fuck his mouth. He had done it before, but always with Jasmeet, today was his first time with me. Jasmeet was out of town and had informed him that she had told me about his cock and that I wanted to test him for myself. He found that slightly weird, but everything about this relationship was weird, besides, he wasn't going to pass up an offer like that. Raveena was a ravishing beauty is what most people said. Did not look forty five at all, tall, like Jasmeet, with D cups and a large arse. Long shapely legs, my hourglass figure and full lips made me, perhaps, even more attractive than my daughter.

I screamed as I came, and beckoned Suresh over. Held him in my hands and admired that cock. He was rock hard by now. "Take him in your mouth and lube him up," I ordered. "Fuck his throat," I told Suresh. Rohan did as he was told, he kissed the purple head of Suresh's cock, just as he liked, then slowly fit the massive thing in his mouth. It would never go all the way in but Suresh would thrust mercilessly and Rohan always had tears in his eyes, both from the humiliation and the exertion. Rohan sucked for almost five minutes while I watched this beautiful boy suck and fingered myself, finally I spread my legs and invited Suresh inside.

Rohan knelt beside the bed while we fucked and we fucked for about forty minutes when I came. I asked him to pull out and come all over Rohan's face. He did exactly that, Rohan kneeling there taking rope after rope of thick white cum all over his face and hair. "Lick up the rest from his cock, clean it up and while you are there, suck on his balls as well. And don't you dare wash his cum of your face. I want to see his dried cum on that beautiful face of yours."

"Jasmeet was right, you are a wonderful fuck Suresh and that cock of yours is a prized asset, I hope to have more of it soon" I said praising him.

Suresh left soon after that, and I went off to the gym leaving Rohan to his chores.

When I came back, Rohan was just finishing up his chores and the cum had dried and crusted on his face, making him look all the more delicious. "Is the dried semen bothering you?" I asked. Rohan nodded his head. "Let me help you get it off then," I winked. I dragged him to the bathroom and asked him to kneel down. Took off my gym shorts and sprayed my piss all over his head and face. "Suck every last drop up from the floor if you know what's good for you. I want the floor absolutely clean. Then clean yourself up as well!" It was a sight to see this beautiful young boy licking up my piss from the bathroom floor, it made me cum without touching myself. I planned to do nastier things to him.

That evening I had him lie under me worshipping my arse. I had lick up and down the crack and then ordered him to fuck my hole with his tongue. I had called Suresh over again and this time I wanted his massive cock up my arse. Rohan was helping me get my hole lubed up. Before long the doorbell rang and I had Rohan open the door, naked and on his knees. Once he had led Suresh to my room, I was waiting there on all fours, legs splayed open and my arsehole presently lewdly, ready for him to fuck my arse.

"Put your cock in his mouth and get it ready," I told Suresh. He didn't even bother taking off his clothes, he was so aroused. He grabbed Rohan's hair and was fucking his mouth in no time. He soon spat on my asshole and had Rohan spread the saliva around with his tongue. Soon enough his massive cockhead was pushing at my entrance and he entered with a massive thrust. I asked him to cum deep down my arse this time and almost half an hour later, he did.

"Lie down and suck his cum out of my arse bitch" I ordered and Rohan looked at me pleadingly. One slap later, Rohan was lying on the floor while I squatted on his face and he put his mouth on my arse. He drank it all. The cum mixture from my arse and then I had him suck Suresh clean. The cock that was inside my arse was in his mouth.

I loved having this power, I loved having a boy slut.

JHunt
JHunt
50 Followers