Boy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azburglar
azburglar
917 Followers

The two hard, spasming dicks inside of me coupled with the raw cum running down my face sent me over the edge and my own dick started spewing cum straight down into the water. I felt an odd mixture of horror, disgust, and euphoria as my dick orgasmed over and over again in unison with the two older men inside of me.

Paul and Gary went back and forth shooting cum inside and out of me for what seemed to last several minutes. Even after they started running low, they each grabbed their balls and milked every last drop on to my humiliated face and asshole. By the time they were done, the smell of semen and raw, man on man on man sex permeated the entire rooftop.

"Oh god," I gasped. "That was so much cum. I can't even move my legs, my ass is so sore." I was fucked harder in the ass and in the mouth that night than I had ever fucked any person in my life, by far. I had to admit, the orgasm was intense and left me feeling warm and tingly.

Gary took a puff from his cigar. "Looks like Paul and I got the best of you tonight," Gary chuckled. "Some games you win and some games you lose."

azburglar
azburglar
917 Followers