Boy Toy for a Beast? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken from my hot day dream when I felt a soft hand caress my right cheek. I heard your voice directly behind me say, "Don't worry, hot stuff, your secret is safe with me."

I nearly died with embarrassment, much more so than when those girls walked in when I was peeing. I started to collect my books to get out. You grabbed a chair, sat next to me, and stopped me. "Blonde, have you done it with anybody yet? You don't have to mention any names". You were all urgency and it was if we were two girls in a conspiracy. I started to tell you about Bruce, and starting then and many talk sessions we had later, you would hang on my every word. The pupils of your eyes dilate and you want to drink in everything I say.

I will never forget one session where I was telling you about the times I have waited on Bruce and friends he has over. Bruce would want me naked for the occasions and I was only too thrilled to oblige. We were in the library again and you had your chair up close to mine. As we spoke, I just enjoyed your reaching under the table and running your fingers over my twitching hard cock in my pants, that I could not help but spread my legs open even wider to enable you easier access to fondle me. You gave my nub one good hard squeeze and that just sent me over the edge. I visibly convulsed and I think at first you thought I might be having a stroke.

I jizzed so much and with such intensity that you could feel the wetness on your fingers and we could both smell it as if there had been nothing covering it over. You stuck your head under the table and pulled it back with your eyes wide open. You apologized but laughed at me. You told me that in High School you enjoyed necking and petting your dates so well, that you could almost always get them to cum in their pants. Something about how great it felt to feel them stiffen and shudder for some seconds when it happened. "But I never saw a boy cum so that it was wet like he had peed himself and smelled so much. Are you sure you are gay? Gay guys know how to get it on."

You went back to your room and got a pair of Jaime's jeans that don't fit him anymore. I held a book over my midsection while you accompanied me to the nearest men's room to clean up and change them in a stall.

*******************

I've got other things to do. The next installment will read more of what happened that weekend and others.

12