Boy Was I Surprised

Story Info
He was on his way home from work....
954 words
3.88
91.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home from work when I had to stop at a rest area. It was late and there didn't seem to be many cars in the lot. I really had to take a leak. I didn't see anyone in the rest room as Ii went to the urinal. As I was relieving myself I heard a noise coming from the handicapped stall. I wasn't expecting anyone to be there, when he called out hey buddy want a blow job.

I tried to ignore him as he called out to me again. I was nervous as I didn't want to get caught with my pants down. I asked him if there was anyone else in the rest romm and he said we were the only ones there. I looked outside and didn't see any newe cars in the lot. I opened the door to the stall and he was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. He looked harmless enough and I asked him if he was serious. He said he only wanted to blow me and that I could leave after he was done.

I stepped into the stall and dropped my pants as he fondled my dick. It was already getting hard from the excitement of having him blow me right there where anyone could come in and see. he started to slowly lick the head. It wasn't long before he started to lick it up and down. I was ready for him to put it in his mouth so I grabbed his head to guide it in. He told me to slow down as he wasn't going anywhere. He returned to licking the head as he put more of my dick down his throat. He was really working on it leaving a lot of spit for lubrication. I had to use his shoulders to steady myself. He was doing such a good job that my head was back with my eyes clothes I hadn't noticed him remove his shorts as he started to stroke his cock.

It appeared to be about 7 inches and 3 inches around. I had never seen a hard dick before. It was oozing precum. My mind was brought back to reality when someone threw open the stall door and asked what was going on. I turned around and say 2 men standing there with ther cocks in there hands as they were stroking. They told the guy to continue sucking me. the man who spoke had a cock that looked to be 6 inches and very thin. I put my dick back in his mouth as the man behind me was playing with my butt. He started to lick me. It wasn't long before he started to put his small dick in me. I had never been fucked before and I screamed in pain. That is when the guy who was sucking me bent me down with his cock right in my face. He told me to keep my mouth shut and suck him. All 3 of the men were laughing as they used me for their enjoyment. I had no choice but to do what they wanted if I was going to survive.

The guy on the toilet was slapping my face with his cock. The guy fucking me was slowly inching his cock to the hilt. i was glad that his dick was small. I started to kiss the head of the cock in front of me, but wasn't going fast enough as the guy grabbed me by the neck and forced more of his cock down my throat. I started to gag and they just laughed even harder. The third guy watching was stroking the biggest dick of the three it looke to be about 9 inches and thick. The one fucking me told his buddies how tight I was. After what seemed like an hour he unloaded in my ass as the guy I was sucking started to fill my mouth with his come. he told me to swallow it all and not to let any hit the floor. He was still semi hard as he made me suck him back to full length. He quickly turned me around and used my leaking ass as he plowed into me in one big stroke that brought tears to my eyes. thats when the third guy shoved his cock towards my mouth. Every stroke in my ass brought my mouth just that much farther on his cock.

The guy who had just fucked me said look his dick his hard i think he is enjoying it. My dick was leaking precum. The guy fucking me dumped his load in me rather quickly as my ass gripped his cock so tightly. As soon as he popped out I had to take a dump. The third guy sat me on the seat and made me finish him off. I must have sucked his cock for a full hour before he came in buckets down my throat. As they were putting their clothes back on the third guy let me beat off. I was ready to come when they made me catch my sperm and lick my hands clean. They told me to come back tomorrow as they had some friends who could use my talented ass. the guy with the huge cock said he knew where I worked and that I would be smart to show up. I had realized that i enjoyed it as my ass was bleeding from the assualt. They soon left as I stayed to regain my composure. After about 5 minutes I started to leave as another guy came into the stall and made me suck him off.