Boyfriend Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, well I have had my breakfast, would you like some?" Mika glanced down and was momentarily disappointed as she saw that Yasmine was wearing red shorts and a beat up Metallica t-shirt, Yasmine laughed as she saw where Mika was looking.

"I was referring to eggs, bacon, toast and coffee if you want, but maybe after you've had some food we can get you something a little creamier." She laughed as she hopped of the bed with the energy of a teenager. The breakfast proved good, but Mika was too lost in thought as she considered how her life had changed in such a short period of time. A great boyfriend, who turned out to be gay and actually bait so his mother could reel her in. Finally when breakfast was finished Yasmine, sensing she wasn't ready to speak drove her home. Once home Mika sat in her room wondering what she was going to do. She knew on some level that she was delaying her decision to see Yasmine again, but she was overwhelmed. It would be several days before she decided to call Yasmine.

"All right a date, just one, then we'll see."

The End, however part 2 is being planned.

12