Boyfriend Wants to Breed a Baby

Story Info
Breeding a baby into his girlfriend!
1.4k words
4.11
323k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken lived a simple life. He had everything he could ever want- he was 25 with a car, a job, an apartment, and a gorgeous girlfriend who knew how to dominate a room with her presence.

At least he thought that was all he wanted.

Ken and his girlfriend Andrea had been dating several years, now living together happy as ever. Andrea was a feisty little broad, also 25, with long sandy hair and big grey eyes. She had perky B cup breasts and a bit of a tummy, not that that bothered him much. They both worked, he cooked and she cleaned, and the sex was incredible...

But Ken wanted a baby.

He and Andrea had already discussed the future several times- she was not interested in pregnancy or child-rearing. He had brought up the topic several times, discussing their options and a game plan. He was even willing to adopt an older child to avoid infant care. Andrea, however, wouldn't budge.

Tonight he would change that.

Ken came home to a silent house after work, calling out for Andrea.

"Andrea! I'm home," He placed his keys on a stool and hung his coat. He heard the gentle patter of feet coming down the staircase before being tackled by a sandy blur.

"Love! You took forever to come home," Andrea had her arms wrapped tightly around him; she was wearing tiny grey shorts and a tight tank top- no bra. Not that she ever wore one. He could feel her soft breasts press into his torso, making him melt a bit.

"I'm sorry," He kissed her head, pulling her in tighter. His hand traveled down her back, fingers slipping under the waistband of her shorts. She gasped.

"Ken! You dog," She pulled away from him teasingly, her hair draped over her shoulders. "Is there something you would like..?" She winked at him, turning away from him, showing off her adorable ass in those tight grey shorts.

"Perhaps."

"I bet you do," Andrea wiggled, hooking her thumbs into her waist band and pulling her shorts down slowly, Ken's heart began to beat as something in his pants began to stiffen.

"Oh you're mine."

Andrea raced up their staircase, giggling childishly as Ken raced after her, eager to take her. She beat him to their bedroom, flopping onto the queen mattress with Ken just entering through the doorway. Her shirt had come up, exposing the bottoms of her supple breasts, teasing him.

Ken did not hesitate to strip her of her clothes, tearing away at her shorts and panties and pulling off her top, moving his hands all over her body. He kissed her tummy and she moaned slightly. Soon, he would have her full of him, and hopefully, full with his baby. His kisses trailed upward to her breasts; Andrea's nipples were a tan color, perky from her excitement. Ken kissed each breast before latching onto one of her nipples, rolling his tongue around it and suckling. He imagined them engorged and swollen with hormones and milk, gently resting on a large belly, carrying what would be his.

"Mmm, Ken..." Andrea breathed, her fingers running through his hair. "At least take your shirt off first."

Ken pulled off his button-down work shirt, certainly breaking a few buttons. He unzipped and pulled down his trousers, his erection pressing against the tight fabric of his boxer briefs.

"I love how excited you get," Andrea admired his cock, sitting up and running a hand over his underwear; precum was oozing through the fabric at the tip of his penis.

"All for you," Ken pulled his cock from his underwear, getting closer to Andrea. She kissed the tip of his penis, her tongue gently lapping at the underside before she slowly slid his head into her mouth. She pulled back.

"So big, a bit bigger than usual," Her face was red. "You must really be horny..."

"I've been thinking about you all day." Thinking about taking her and filling her pussy with cum.

Andrea opened her mouth wide, taking him in with her mouth, so warm and wet. Her tongue glided over his hot flesh, and Ken couldn't help but gently moan. He grew more aroused somehow, getting harder, his lust only growing stronger. He was impatient- he needed her, needed to do what he had to do to her.

Ken pulled his penis from her mouth, gently pushing her back onto the bed before crawling onto it with her. Andrea was on her back with her head resting on a pillow, an arm modestly covered her breasts, and a hand cupped over her pussy. Ken parted her legs, moving close to her genitals.

"Come on, open up..." He moved her hand to reveal her pussy. It was a pink slit with a bit of dark hair growing at the top. She was leaky with desire, her scent strong.

"Don't look so closely!" Andrea hid her face with her hands. "I forgot to shave!"

"Mmm," Ken kissed her lower lips, sliding his tongue out a bit to tease her, ignoring her embarrassment. His cock throbbed, dripping onto the bed. He started to trail kisses up her torso as he began to press his body against hers. Ken nibbled at her neck, the tip of his penis pushing at her entry.

"Ken!" Andrea's voice was shaky. "We need a condom."

He knew she would say that.

"I'll put one on before I finish," He kissed her cheek, pressing his forehead into her own. "I promise."

Andrea nodded, her breathing heavy. He propped himself up, taking his penis and rubbing it against her soaked pussy. He began to push into her, causing her to gasp and clutch his arms.

"So big," She breathed, eyes closed. Ken kissed her cheek as he pushed his cock all the way inside of her, taking in her warmth.

"Mmm, Andrea..." Ken moaned, staying deep inside of her pussy. "You feel so good, your pussy is so warm and wet..." He pulled back with his hips and gave her another thrust. Andrea arched her back, gasping and clutching the sheets beneath her. Ken felt her grow even more wet than before, her pussy dripping with arousal.

"I'm so deep inside of you," He moaned mindlessly, feeling the pressure at the tip of his penis as he pressed toward her womb. He continued to thrust inside of her, burying his face into her neck, moaning and nibbling on her jawline. Andrea wrapped her arms and legs around him, face twisted in ecstasy.

"Ken! Oh Ken! Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me Ken, fuck my pussy..." Andrea's nails dug into his back a bit, not allowing him to pull away even for a moment.

Ken felt Andrea's pussy grow wetter and tighter with every thrust. He could feel his orgasm building and Andrea trembled with every thrust. Her breasts gently bounced as he rammed his cock deep into her pussy, leaning in close to take a nipple into his mouth as he fucked her.

"Faster, more please," Andrea begged. "Please don't stop, please."

Ken grabbed her waist, aggressively driving himself into her, pushing his cock against her cervix. Andrea shuddered with pleasure, moaning his name as an orgasm rushed through her body.

"Oh Andrea..." Ken panted as he continued to plow her pussy. "I'm going to take you..."

"Take me Ken, please." Andrea was approaching another orgasm, her pussy desperately squeezing Ken's cock.

"Andrea..." He breathed, coming close to his greatest fantasy, his mind growing dim. "I'm going to come..." His pace grew faster, his cock slamming in and out of her sloppy pussy.

"Ken!"

"I'm going to fill you," He groaned. "I'm going to fill you with cum..." Words were escaping his mouth, his instincts taking over. He held her down briskly by her shoulders, fucking with an bestial motion. "I'm going to make you pregnant, give you my baby, make you nice and big for me..." The thought was overwhelming. Ken gave one final thrust into Andrea's pussy, climaxing inside of her. His cock twitched and shuddered, pumping cum almost directly into her womb. He pulled out once finished, the creamy liquid dripping from her slit. He collapsed next to her, pulling her in with his arm.

"Ken..." Andrea gasped, resting her head on his chest. He stroked her hair and kissed her head, with nothing to say.

...

8 months later, Ken came home from work, calling out to Andrea as he had always done in the past.

"Andrea, I'm home love..."

His sandy-haired love came slowly down the stairs, her belly protruding proudly and breasts swelling beneath her tiny shirt. Still, no bra. He greeted her with a warm his, cupping a hand over her tummy. "I love you," He murmured, and she kissed him once more.