Boys Avenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled apart just as the heat of my enflamed passion for him began to overwhelm me. Taking me by the hand, he led me to what I assumed was the bare bones of a bedroom, where a mattress, covered with a flower print sheet, lay in the middle of the floor. No sooner than we entered the room with no walls, Mark shucked out of his pants and I followed suit.

He was magnificent looking. His body was tight with muscle, but not overly developed. His chest was dusted with a fine layer of curly blonde hair, his belly was hairless. His cock was a good ten inches of thick meat. My own seven inch cock jutted out in front of me like a diving board. The two of us drank in each other's nakedness for a moment, then slowly closed the distance between us.

"Rich, handsome and well hung," I said, my eyes dancing around his perfect form, "God has a sense of humor. I can hear him laughing at me."

"You're beautiful," Mark whispered as he moved in for another agonizing kiss. I wanted him in the worst way, and softly stroked the underside of his cock with my fingertips to signal I was through with the foreplay.

"You're not very patient." Mark scolded me softly.

"Not tonight," I replied, "I need you inside me."

"Oh, yeah?" he teased, clearly enjoying the ego stroke, "Well, I think I have a solution to that."

Turning me around, he pushed me toward an upright aluminum ladder set up in a corner of the room. Raising one of my feet to the third rung, he positioned me how he wanted me. I watched as he crossed the room and retrieved a bottle of lube.

Standing behind me, I heard the bottle of lube squish as he lubed up his big cock, then felt the familiar sting as he pushed into me.

He fucked me slowly, gyrating his hips like he was dancing with his cock. I felt him sliding deep, moving around in my ass as he stroked his long, thick cock luxuriously with my hole. I was in bliss for a few minutes, moaning against what his cock was doing to my hole and prostate. It was hard to keep my position when all I wanted to do was collapse into his love making.

Then he began fucking me, sliding the full length of his cock in and out of me in harder, more determined thrusts. He was banging me so hard at this point that the ladder began the scoot across the bare floor, opening my legs wider.

Mark moved my leg off the ladder, so I could stand upright, his big dick wedged firmly between my butt cheeks and deep in my ass. He held me close to his strong body, embracing me from behind to support my weight. His thrusts becoming an angry grind deep inside me. I felt the assault deep inside, churning my bowels.

Suddenly he pulled out, releasing me from his grip. I nearly toppled over, but he caught me and guided me to the mattress. I knelt on the mattress, assuming a doggie stance, as he pushed and pulled me into the new position. He stood over me for a moment, looking down at me.

In his own time, he re-entered me, taking my ass in one long thrust that took me by surprise, my eyes widening as he began fucking me with the same fury he had before. He was destroying my ass, fucking me with long, powerful thrusts that massaged my prostate in a constant motion. I felt my body begin to react, my pleasure increasing with every push and pull of his cock. I was going to cum.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed, "Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum."

Mark grunted and increased his tempo, banging me silly. The dam broke and I looked down at my hard cock as I began shooting my load all over the flowered sheet below me.

"I'm cumming," I panted, "Holy fuck, I'm cumming!"

Mark continued fucking me furiously for a moment longer, the slowed his thrusts as he unloaded his nut into my bowels. Slowly he fucked me, returning to the long slow gyration he started with. I allowed my upper body to collapse, feeling the touch of some of the air cooled cum on my chest, being careful to leave my ass where it was, not wanting Mark to stop, even though I had achieved my own orgasm.

He withdrew his spent cock when it was too soft to effectively fuck me any longer and collapsed on the mattress beside me. I pushed my legs out from under me and realized the fullness of my orgasm as I lay in it. I looked at him, his body glistening with sweat, his chest rising and falling as he cooled off.

"That was amazing," I told him, "No one has ever made me cum like that." In truth, none of the guys I was ever with was concerned with whether or not I had an orgasm.

"You should be with a guy who concerns himself more with your pleasure than his," he told me, turning on his side to look at me. "Stay the night and I'll fuck you again in the morning."

"Oh, I'm going to have to go find work at some point. I need to pay my rent."

"Or you could just stay. I have plenty of work to do. You could work with me." He said. Waving a hand at the house around us.

We stayed up the rest of the night talking. I was honest with him about my economic situation, and he assured me that none of that was important. He wanted to explore the second chance he had been given, and he admitted he could use the help.

We fell asleep after it was decided that I would pick up my stuff at the hotel and move in with him. We woke around noon, and again we made love. This time he took his time, and after a long beautiful fuck of exploring hands and fingers, mouths and tongues, he once again brought me to orgasm.

That was ten years and twenty-five houses ago. We're planning a wedding in the Autumn.

12