Boys Week At The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but it is my daughter's happiness we are talking about. Besides, he will make a great son in law, I didn't want her to dump him because he couldn't get her off.

"What can I do?"

"The problem is that you have been jerking off for 5 or 6 yrs. Usually in the bathroom, usually in a hurry. Because you're afraid your mom will hear you, or worse catch you doing it, right?"

"Yeah, I was always thinking she was at the bathroom door, listening. I got to where I could walk in the bathroom, get hard, cum, and be out before she even knew I left the living room."

"Well there you have it. You have trained yourself to be fast. Now you have to retrain yourself to be slow. When you are jerking off, you think about your favorite fantasy, and BAM, you are unloading into the toilet bowl. Now, you want to think about how you can please your partner, not what pleases you. The actual physical things going on will keep you hard, the mental part is what makes you cum. So mentally, you have to be thinking 'wow she likes me to lick her nipples, so I will do that.' then you move on to the next step. 'if I rub her clit, she will cum faster.' It's all mental."

"I think I know what you mean. Do you think you can help?"

"We'll try."

That evening we had frozen pizza and of course lots of beer. The boys regaled us with the stories of their conquests that day in town. Then they played some silly card game, that I have yet to understand.

When I retired to the master suite, I showered and climbed into bed. Mark soon followed, showering first, then slipping into bed. I didn't ask permission, I just reached for his boxers and pulled them off. He didn't say anything as I lay my head on his chest and grabbed that python by the throat.

I stroked it for a while, then stopped. He let out a groan when I stopped. I could tell he was getting close. After a minute, I turned around on the bed so I could take that monster from a different angle. I managed to get it all the way down my throat, with my nose in his pubic hair. I bobbed up and down on it for a minute, then released it again. Damn, even his groans were sexy. Next I concentrated on the fat head, dragging my tongue repeatedly on the underside of his glans. His cock swelled up, and I stopped. I know he wanted to strangle me, or at least bludgeon me to death with his cock. I kept edging him for about ten minutes, before I finally let him finish. I took that wonderful cock in and let him blast my mouth with his delightful nectar.

"OOhh Man! That was amazing. Do you think Anna can do that?"

"I don't know about my daughter's felatio skills, but if she is like her mother, she doesn't do it often enough." He praised my skills. We talked a bit about his holding back and how to practice. Then I went down on him again. He lasted about five minutes without my help. Of course it was his second round of the night, so it should have lasted longer.

After eight hours of sleep, I woke him by taking his beautiful cock in my mouth. I was really enjoying this. Getting to suck cock, and helping a young man, and possibly my daughter, at the same time. Truth be told, I would have sucked him anyway. I can't even explain why I was so drawn to his cock.

Midday, the boys all went skinny dipping off the pier again. Although I had been swimming nude with my sons since they were young, I didn't think they wanted their friends seeing their dad nude. So I sat in my lawn chair, enjoying the view. I admit I like watching all those cocks, but I didn't want them the way I wanted Mark's. Maybe it was a size thing, but mostly because it was attached to Mark. I really like the boy.

At one point I went and brought beers to all the boys, and told them I was going to hose down the boat. Mark offered to help...I told you he was smart. We went into the boathouse, and quickly hosed the boat down. Then we went into the cabin. He went from limp to cumming in ten minutes. A personal record. I swallowed another great load, I don't know how he produces so much sperm. Maybe it is those egg size balls of his.

He went back to the pier with the boys, and I released my own load. I was thinking about his cock in my mouth when I came.

That night he didn't bother with boxers. He knew what was going to happen. I got excited as I watched him cross the room from the bathroom to his side of the bed. This Kid was like succubus only male, and I was helpless to resist. I immediately took him into my mouth. He put his hands on the back of my head, and forced me further down his magnificent cock. I didn't mind. He face fucked me for ten minutes before unloading all the way down my throat. I didn't even get to taste it, but I loved it.

He lay there panting, as I lay my head on his chest. Playing with his limp cock, like a schoolgirl with a crush on the quarterback.

It wasn't long before he was hard again. "You really like my cock, don't you?" I nodded my head. "Do you think Anna will like it?" Again I nodded, thinking she would be crazy if she didn't. "You don't mind that I want to fuck your daughter?" I shook my head. "Would you like to watch me fuck her?" I had to be honest, I nodded again. "You really want me to shove my big cock into her tight little pussy, don't you? Then suck it. Show me you love my cock." He pushed my head down on it again. I wanted it as much as he did. I wanted to pleasure him. I didn't try to suppress his release. I wanted his cum. Yet he lasted close to twenty minutes. He was learning to hold off. I was proud of him.

In the morning, I toyed with his cock until he woke. I told him to think about sports, or the latest news, or Hillary Clinton, that ought to keep him from cumming. I sucked him earnestly for thirty minutes before he honored me with his essence.

I lay there contented to nurse on his cock for as long as he would let me. When we left the bedroom, we discovered the boys had already scattered to parts unknown. Of course they left a mess in the kitchen, so after we ate and had coffee, we started cleaning.

Mark was silent for a moment then asked "Have you done this with lots of guys?" We really hadn't spoken about this 'relationship' at all.

"To be totally honest, I haven't done anything like this since I was in school, twenty five years ago."

"I was just wondering, because you seem to like it."

"I guess I do." I thought about it for a moment then said "But only because it's you. You've captivated me somehow. I never in a million years would have done anything like this with anyone else."

"You really like my cock, huh?"

"Well, it is a great cock. There are a lot of great cocks around, but this one is attached to you." Damn.. did I just tell my daughter's boyfriend that I love him? I hope he didn't get the message.

He was lost in thought for a moment then "So, If the other guys here wanted blow jobs, you wouldn't do it?"

"Hell no."

He seemed pleased with that. We finished cleaning and without a word went to the bedroom. He was naked, and I was on my knees in front of him in seconds. It had only been a little while since I had his wonderful cock in my mouth, yet I went at it like a starving man. I worshiped his cock for as long as I could, and was rewarded with his sweet seed. Still I sucked until he went soft. Even soft his cock filled my mouth and then some.

I managed to get two more loads from him, before the others returned. I couldn't help myself, I needed to suck his cock. There is no explanation.

Suffice to say, I sucked him as often as I could the rest of the week. He continued to improve on withholding his orgasm. He never touched me, offered no reciprocation, he knew it wasn't expected or necessary.

At the end of the week, we returned home. The boys all went their separate ways, and life returned to normal.

Or did it...

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers
12