Boy's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePill
BluePill
488 Followers

Again, the whack on the back of his head was sudden and jarring. He reeled briefly before his senses settled on what was going on. Bent over, legs apart, he sucked hungrily on Steve's cock, tasting the salty precum leaking from its end. He could feel Glen's mouth around his own cock, could feel the size of it and the weight. He longed to reach down and stroke it, but soon realised he was only a passenger in this experience.

Simultaneously, he felt himself sag in against Glen, his strong arms holding him up as his knees gave way to the intensity of the sensations he was feeling through Dan's body.

A warm glow in Dan's pelvis drew his attention downwards. Mark could feel his arse being opened up by Brendan's cock, as he slid it in and out. He could feel every sensation, the skin sliding back and forth, the irregularities of the veins stimulating his sensitive hole as they bumped past. Overwhelmingly, the sensation was one of heat and warmth. He felt filled, like a part of him had always waited for this. There was no pain only a blissful, gliding friction. He could feel the orgasm building inside him. With every thrust of Brendan's cock, another wave of ecstasy spread through his whole body, as if he was hitting a pleasure button with every stroke. He parted his legs further, allowing him better access, and tilted his pelvis just so, to maximise the stimulation of this 'button'. The feel of this orgasm was entirely different. It built deep inside him, starting in his arse, and spreading through his whole body. He could feel pre-cum pissing out of him with each stroke, feeding Glen with the viscous fluid. The waves built and built, until they narrowed in on his cock, and his orgasm burst forth, showering cum all over Glen. It seemed to last forever, until slowly the waves reduced, and he could concentrate again.

His attention returned to his own body, which he found was now being held up by Glen, his own arm's weakly draped around Glen's shoulders. His legs were barely supporting him as he panted his way through Dan orgasm. Absentmindedly, he reached around and ran a finger over his own arsehole, half expecting it to be dilated and lubricated with a cock nudging the opening. The touch of the sensitive opening sent waves through him again, and for a split second he recalled the amazing feeling of being fucked. He became aware of his surroundings and suddenly blushed, standing again and removing his arms from around Glen's shoulders.

"Fuck that was so hot." Glen said, looking at him intensely. He was stroking his own cock furiously, clearly about to cum again. Mark knelt before him, eyes holding his gaze, in time to catch the now familiar warm, white fluid bursting from the eye of his cock. He felt the cum shoot across his chin, chest and belly as Glen's orgasm subsided. Mark swallowed and dove straight into it, gazing down into his own face as he came. He realised with surprise the intense desire he was experiencing along with the orgasm, as he stared at his naked body being painted with cum right in front of him.

As the orgasm weakened, he stood again, arm around Glen's shoulder. Glen was looking at him sheepishly.

"You want to fuck me, don't you." Mark said to him. "You've wanted to for awhile."

Glen blushed furiously, and Mark simply looked at him and walked closer to Dan, who was still servicing Steve. He stood behind him a step, admiring his body bent in front of him. He was so fit and muscular, the classic smooth, triangular torso, muscular clad shoulders and arms reaching out to hold onto Steve as he blew him energetically. The shape of him drew Mark's eye downwards, towards his perfectly round, downy buttocks, and muscular, hairy thighs. He parted his feet, knees slightly bent, revealing an inviting, moist hole, surrounded by a rim of soft brown hair. A trail of Brendan's cum leaked slowly from the hole, running down his perineum and onto his trimmed sack hanging low between his legs.

Mark reached forward and fondled his soft sack gently, feeling the fragile cargo inside twitch in response. He wiped his fingers up along his perineum, lifting the leftover cum and rubbing it into the head of his own cock, sliding his foreskin back and forth to spread the lubricating fluid. He stepped closer and rubbed his cock around the waiting hole, before centring his aim, and pushing gently but persistently forward. He felt a definite give as the muscle relaxed, and drew him inside. The entry was smooth, albeit tight. He could feel Dan respond in front of him, loosening himself and allowing his entry. He pushed further forward, sliding all the way in, until finally his pelvis pressed firmly against Dan's buttocks. His cock was entirely held by Dan's tight anal muscles, and as he bounced up and down on Steve's cock, his arse twitched and squeezed, massaging Mark enticingly.

Mark grabbed a hold of Dan's hips and drew back slowly, almost feeling his cock pull out of him, before pushing forward again firmly and pressing himself against Dan's buttocks again. He heard a satisfying slurping sound as he fucked Dan through Brendan's cum. The copious fluid leaked out around his cock as he fucked him, running down to his sack and dropping on the floor beneath him. He fucked him harder, already feeling the orgasm build inside him. He felt Glen's hand on his shoulder as he fucked, and felt it slide down to his own arse, exploring and searching for his tight sphincter. It was enough to tip him over. With a grunt, Glen's finger pressed against his hole, he thrust forward again and again deep inside Dan, collapsing forward onto his back as he came. Arms wrapped around Dan's chest, he thrust his pelvis forward, pushing his load deep inside him. Dan pushed back against him, gripping his cock tightly with his muscular arse, before slowly sliding forward and away from the spent cock.

Mark dripped cum as he pulled out and looked at Glen.

"Is there somewhere...less public?" Mark asked him.

Glen looked at him, surprise and hunger playing across his face. He said nothing, but took him by the hand and walked him away from the pool.

They walked together across the lawn and into the bordering bush. Inside a thicket of bushes not far from the pool, a small clearing opened up, screened from view. A hammock hung between 2 trees, a picnic blanket covering the ground beneath. Mark sat on the edge of the hammock and leaned back, legs still on the ground. With his naked arse on the edge of the netted material, he lay back, lifting up his legs and swinging gently in the arc of the hammock. Glen knelt before him and pulled the hammock over to himself. Pushing Mark's legs apart, he pushed his face into his crotch, sucking on his ball sack and licking his perineum.

With one of Mark's feet on either shoulder, he moved his mouth down further into the crevasse until his tongue was gently circling his hole. Mark moaned, spurring Glen on as he pleasured him.

"Oh my God, I never knew it would feel this good." Mark panted, neck arched back, grabbing the edge of the hammock behind him. He could hardly believe that this was happening. This was the one part of his body that no one had ever touched, barely ever saw, and now his mate had his tongue running circles around it. He had to consciously allow himself to relax into what was happening, allow himself to enjoy the amazing new sensations.

Slowly Glen lubricated his hole with saliva, pushing his tongue further and further inside him as he fucked him with his mouth. His nose was pushed against Mark's sack, and he breathed in on the musky smell of him. He was hard as a rock, and leaking copiously. He reached down and milked a handful of precum from his cock and wiped it onto the slowly loosening hole in front of him. With one slicked finger, he ran circles around the opening, exerting more and more pressure as he crossed slowly over the hole. With each slow circle, the tip of his finger dipped further inside, lubricating and dilating the muscle. With the tip of his tongue, he gently tickled the underside of his balls, Mark's moans telling him how much he was enjoying it.

Finally, he slowed the circling to a stop, and centred the pressure through his finger directly over Mark's hole. Millimetre my millimetre, he advanced inside him, feeling the muscle squeeze him as he entered, before relaxing and allowing him in further. His finger finally inside, he rested, licking Mark's sack, and feeling the pulsatile contractions caress his finger. As he felt Mark relax, he slowly started moving his finger, ever so slightly as if beckoning him. In a second, he found what he was looking for; the rubbery walnut that signalled the location of Mark's P spot. Exerting some pressure, he pushed his finger against it and stroked, drawing his finger slowly in and out.

Mark was going wild above him, writhing on the hammock and panting. Clear pre cum streamed out of him, running down his belly and dripping through the hammock onto the picnic blanket. With small, increasingly rapid movements, Glen stroked his prostate, enjoying the pleasure he was giving his mate.

Mark was entirely unable to focus. The sensations coming from his pelvis were unlike anything he'd ever felt. Warm waves of pleasure spread through him, centred deep inside, but erupting like hot fire in the base of his cock. It was almost too much; he writhed as if to get away from the feeling, only to find the Glen's finger followed wherever he moved. Rather than fight it, he let himself be swallowed by the sensation, feeling his hole relax and open up, giving Glen more freedom to move inside him. He embraced the building pleasure, focusing on it and allowing it to increase. He heard a low moaning sound, and was surprise to find it was coming from his own mouth.

He was completely oblivious now to anything but his own pleasure, as it slowly approached explosion. The orgasm came, a slow crescendo that built wave after wave through his body. His cock throbbed with pleasure, but it was a small part of the amazing sensation that embraced his whole being. The pleasure built and built as it overtook him, continuing on and on, unlike a normal orgasm. He felt the clear fluid gushing from him, covering his belly, chest, running down his sides in streams, and dropping between his legs where Glen was eagerly licking it up.

The pleasure slowly faded again, like a tide withdrawing from a beach, but there was no finality to it. He was entirely satisfied, barely conscious, but at the same time, he wanted it again. His cock twitched against his belly as the last of the fluid leaked from him, but still hard the purple head protruded from his slick foreskin.

Slowly his awareness returned and he opened his eyes to Glen, leaning down over him, belly to belly. They kissed passionately, and he could feel Glen's hardon pressing against his own. Staring straight in his eyes, Glen reached down and directed his cock towards Mark's still twitching hole. Mark felt the pressure of him against his opening as Glen gently probed him. He concentrated on the now-familiar sense of letting go, of relaxing into the sensations, and felt himself opening to accept the hard, engorged cock inside him. There was no pain, just a delicious friction as Glen slowly slid further into him, holding his gaze the whole time. Mark's leg wrapped around him, heels pressing into Glen's arse, pushing him forward, encouraging his entry. He drew him further inside, the delicious pressure opening him up. He felt full, like this is what had been missing in his sex life all the time. They wrapped their arms around each other, embracing firmly as Glen slid himself slowly in and out, in and out. Mark felt the familiar pressure on his prostate, the warm waves of pleasure emanating from his pelvis spread throughout his body. He felt precum leaking from his cock in a constant stream, lubricating their bellies as they rubbed against each other. His cock was massaged between their bodies as Glen fucked him slowly, sensuously. Their lips locked in a long, deep kiss, tongues exploring and stimulating. Glen had never had such passionate sex. He felt as though he were losing his virginity for a second, much more satisfying time. The brief, superficial encounters he'd had with women over the years were like a mouthful of fairy floss compared to this warm, sweet, complex dessert he was enjoying now.

He felt Glen's rhythm change as he moved to a more upright position. Mark looked up at his reddening face, as he was fucked harder, and deeper. Glen's breathing grew deeper and more rapid as his pace quickened. He stared deep into Mark's eyes as his orgasm built, a gaze filled with intensity, vulnerability, pleasure. As the orgasm took over his body, he cried out, thrusting himself deep inside Mark, with each wave of pleasure. Mark felt him throb forcefully as he thrust forward, felt the hot jet of cum shoot deep into his belly.

The sudden jolt took him by surprise this time, as his awareness suddenly shifted into Glen's. As Glen's cum was thrust deep inside him, it was as effective as swallowing the load directly. He stared through Glen's eyes deep into his own, watched the pleasure and passion clear in his own face. He noticed the same in Glen's mind, the pleasure, the sense of rightness, like this was meant to be. He also noticed a fear, a self-consciousness, a wonder whether he was good enough, whether the orgasm he was offering was worth sharing. He felt the sliding friction around Glen's cock, felt the gripping tightness of his own arsehole as he massaged him with the muscular contractions he hadn't even been aware of. He felt the orgasm build deep inside Glen's pelvis, the tension dialling up, and the sudden release, the involuntary forward thrust as he injected his cum deep inside Mark. Wave after wave of pleasure and cum erupted through him, until finally the sensation ebbed and Mark's awareness returned to his own body.

He found Glen slumped over him, arms wrapped around him, panting still. His cock slowly slid from his body, pulling with it a trailing load of cum that leaked from Mark and ran down between his buttocks. As Glen knelt back, Mark suddenly became aware of the other guys now standing around the clearing, looking at him with raw hunger. Glen looked him in the eye, and an understanding passed between them as he nodded ever so slightly.

"I think he's ready boys." Glen said huskily as Mark grabbed hold of his own thighs, parting his legs further as Glen stood to move out of the way.

It was Brendan that approached him first, hard cock in his hand. Standing between Mark's parted thighs, he pressed the head of his cock against the well-lubricated, cum-leaking hole. Mark relaxed and opened himself, accepting the offered cock inside easily. Brendan pressed his pelvis firmly against him, deep inside, one hand gripping the top of each of Mark's thighs.

Dan and Steve stood on the other side of the hammock, one on either side of Mark's head, slowly rubbing their cocks back and forth, watching the unfolding scene in front of them. Mark turned towards Dan, intrigued by his crooked cock, and took him into his mouth. He could taste the salty, clear precum leaking from him as he relaxed his throat and swallowed the huge, warm meat. Nose buried in his pubes, he inhaled the scent deeply, the sweaty, musky odour driving him wild. He slid him out of his mouth slowly, tongue playfully tickling the eye of his cock as he left him, before turning to Steve's stockier straight cock beside him. Alternating between the two men, he sucked and swallowed, while Brendan rhythmically fucked him.

To his left, he could see David, bent double with one hand on his thigh, holding himself up against a tree with the other as Michael fucked him vigorously from behind. His grunts provided the rhythmic beat that they were all subconsciously following, keeping time in this shared, mindless orgy. Glen leaned against the other tree, watching rapt as his mate became the centre of everyone's attention, a touch of pride playing across his face.

Jason stepped up behind Brendan as he continued to fuck Mark, and rested one hand on his shoulder, pushing him firmly forward. Obliging, Brendan leaned forward over Mark, kissing him passionately as he continued to grind him cock deep inside his pelvis. Mark felt him shift position as he parted his legs, and felt him tense slightly as Jason slowly slid his cock inside him. Fully entered, Brendan straightened himself up, with Jason's arm wrapped around his torso, and proceeded to rock his pelvis back and forth, impaling himself on the huge cock behind him even as he fucked the man in front of him.

Mark turned his attention back to Dan and Steve. He reached up between their legs, cupping their balls in each hand. With his fingers he explored back towards their arsehole, invading between their buttocks to find the soft opening. Steve's hole was tightly clenched, he felt it tense and twitch as he ran his finger around the outside. With the palm of his hand, he gently grasped his sack, stimulating his balls as he jerked himself off.

He found Dan's hole, already slick with several loads, including one of Mark's own, took his finger easily inside. He slid all the way in, feeling the tight grip of the muscle around his finger. He pressed his finger forwards, towards the base of Dan's substantial cock, and felt the rubbery walnut he now knew to be the source of so much pleasure. He gently massaged it, sliding his finger in and out, the pad of his finger running circles around the gland. He felt Dan's knees buckle with the sensation, and he was rewarded with a sudden gush of sweet precum into his mouth.

As Dan slid back out of his mouth, Mark became aware of the change in Dan's breathing, as his stroking increased in pace and he neared orgasm. Face turned to the sky, the veins in Dan's neck stood out like ropes as he finally blew his load. The eye of his cock opened releasing a thick, glistening wad of cum, up into the air and landing directly in Mark's open mouth. Shot after shot followed, sploshing down across Mark's cheek and chin. This thick, viscous fluid stuck to him, warm and smooth. He tasted it in his mouth without swallowing. Mark turned to Steve who was also building up to orgasm. His climax was loud and violent, one hand pulling Mark's head back by the hair as the other choked his cock vigorously. When he came it was a constant stream, a pulsatile river of liquid cum. He pissed it straight into Mark's open mouth, and splashed it across his face, his neck, his chest. As the monstrous stream finally slowed, he slumped forward, kissing Mark deeply, and swirling the 2 loads around in him mouth.

Holding the cum in his mouth, Mark resisted swallowing. He could feel Brendan's tension building as he neared climax, and felt his own release building deep in his pelvis. He could hear David's vigorous orgasm off to his left as spurted his load hands free out on the grass below him. Finally, Mark's own orgasm burst out of him, cum arcing up like a shot, and landing in his own mouth along with the other waiting loads. As the pleasure overtook him, Brendan cried out and thrust forward, erupting cum deep inside him, just as Mark swallowed.

A blinding light overtook him as wave after wave of pleasure rippled across and through his body. His consciousness split across all the surrounding orgasms, he no longer existed except in pleasure. The white light, warmth, strength and bliss rolled across him as he floated, formless. In ecstasy, his consciousness slowly faded, and he blacked out.

It was dark when he woke, the hint of sunrise playing with the horizon to the east. He lay still naked on the hammock. He could feel the sticky sensation of dried cum all over his body. Slowly, he became aware of another body pressed against his back, the slow, deep breathing signalling sleep. Arms were wrapped around his chest, he felt warm and safe. He somehow knew, perhaps from the scent, that it was Glen. As he shifted his pelvis slightly, he realised he still had has cock inside him. Experimentally, he squeezed his arse, and found that Glen was still hard inside him. Slowly, he started rocking back and forth, ever so slightly, stroking Glen and reigniting the waves of pleasure in his own pelvis. He was rock hard instantly.

BluePill
BluePill
488 Followers