Boys Will Be Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
He doesn't measure up, she takes advantage.
2.9k words
3.86
126.9k
58

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/17/2012
Created 10/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all very strange, the way it happened. Mark, my husband returned from his weekly session at the local gym going on about the young lads from the local school football team who had been showering and changing at the same time as him. He laughed as he stated that young boys were certainly maturing quicker these days. He seemed genuinely surprised as he described how most of them, aged 16 or 17, sported fully developed chest hair, and quite a few displayed over sized cocks, the likes of he had never witnessed before.

Mark and I have been married for about 12 years now, he's 34 and I'm 31. I was a virgin when we wed, and have never really got into sex in a big way. We go through the motions about once every fortnight, and although Mark doesn't realise it, I had never once achieved an orgasm - never once. I don't masturbate, never have, and we don't really discuss sex much, that is until recently.

"Do you think I've got a small cock?" he asked me, as he changed for bed that night. I lay, already under the covers, glancing at a dull women's magazine. I looked up, shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"You tell me," I replied "I've only ever seen Sam’s and my fathers." Sam was our son, who was ten, and my father, who is in his fifties, I knew had a bigger one, although I didn't want to tell him that. "It's bigger than Sam’s." I told him, and turned my attention back to the magazine.

Mark viewed himself in the full-length mirror. "Those boys at the gym today, I was kinda embarrassed," he spoke still examining his nakedness in the mirror. "I wasn't staring or anything, but most of theirs seemed to be longer and thicker. Am I paranoid or what? " I looked back towards him, resting my eyes on his flaccid member, resting shrivelled and pathetic like on his balls.

"I suppose it is quite small, when it's like that," I told him. "Come here and I'll breathe some life into it." He grinned and moved to the bed. I noticed his cock twitch and begin to grow slightly. His hands roamed under the covers towards my breasts, and I eased him down towards me. "Now let us see if you've got a little boys or not." He was resting on me, just the material of my silk pyjamas between his slowly growing cock and my crotch. As he positioned himself between my legs, I dropped the magazine to the floor and we rubbed our bodies together. I pushed hard against him, and forced my pelvis into his. We gyrated as we kissed, and then I stopped. "You hard yet?" I asked and squeezed a hand between us searching for his cock.

"Yes," he moaned. "Do you want it?"

"Not yet," I told him as I gripped him tightly. "I'll get my tape measure and see what you've got." I knew he'd be surprised about me talking in this way, it was out of character, but I continued. "Come on, let us see then." He made a play for my breasts, but I struggled out from underneath him and reached over to the bedside drawer. He lay on his back, still reacting to my squeezing his dick with one hand. I crossed back over him, unwinding the tape measure and placing an end at the base of his cock. "Here we go then," I announced and moved my head down to read the measurement. "Four and a half inches exactly," I exclaimed, "and, hold on." I wrapped the tape round the girth. "And, eh, just under two and a half round. How's that?" I flung the tape onto the floor, and continued squeezing his cock. He never spoke, just closed his eyes and enjoyed the caressing. "Well is that bigger than the boys in the gym then?" I asked, watching his face contort with pleasure.

"God I don't think so sweetie," he uttered, under his breath. "Those bloody young boys were bigger than that, even when they didn't have a gorgeous piece of ass wanking them off." He moaned as he spoke. "One of them even said 'hurry up pencil dick', when he was waiting to use my shower."

"And what did you say to that dear?" I asked him, increasing the momentum of my hand on his cock. "Did you tell him what for?"

"No, God no, I was scared. This boy was so confident, and his dick was huge, the biggest of the bunch."

"What was Andy saying?" Andy was Mark's friend who went to the gym with him, and who lived a few doors away from us.

"Oh he has nothing to be embarrassed about," he answered. "He's big in all departments." It’s true that Andy was a big bloke, and I wondered while Mark spoke just how big he meant, I mean, I had no idea really.

"You know what you should have said to the boy, don't you?" I said, finding I was getting quite turned on with this conversation.

"No, what? Tell me."

"You should have invited him round for a shower here, and I would have sorted him out." With this he came, a small dribble of semen appeared over my clenched knuckles, and Mark held his breath, as he always does, before letting out an annoying squeak and relaxing his body completely. He remained quiet, eyes closed, and I continued to massage the fluid from the tip of his diminishing cock.

He never spoke about it the next morning, but I found that most of the day I was thinking about our conversation, feeling I was getting wet, as if something inside me had suddenly been unleashed. I needed to explore this feeling more.

When Mark came in from work I tried to bring the conversation back to last night. I asked him if he was going to the gym, if he'd seen my tape measure anywhere. Nothing seemed to work; I was becoming frustrated, he wasn't getting the hint, so finally I walked in on him whilst he was peeing, pretending I was looking for something, looked down as he held his cock between 2 fingers and spoke. "How's my wee boy doing?" He knew exactly to what I referred, in-fact he peed all down one leg of his trousers as he tried to conceal himself from me.

"Oh Mark, that's bad!" I scolded him. "You have to be careful with your wee thing. Now get them off for me to wash." I could see this was turning him on, so I kept it up until Sam came home from school, when, of course, normal life resumed.

Things had definitely changed in the bedroom. At night I began to display my disappointment when we made love. I never put on the act of enjoying myself. I found, strangely enough, that this actually turned me on more; but the more I became turned on, the wider and wetter my hole would get and the more frustrated I became when Mark penetrated me and I could feel nothing. Eventually I stopped allowing him to enter me at all.

A few days later, at the start of the school holidays, Sam went to stay at his grandmothers for a week. The first night, I told Mark that he had to sleep in Sam's bedroom, which he duly did. Our relationship changed dramatically, I began to treat him like boy and he went along with it completely.

The next evening I arranged for our baby-sitter to come over and watch him, but telling her that it was Sam who was in bed fast asleep and Mark away on business. I had known Sally, the baby-sitter, for years. She was sixteen and the only daughter of Andy, Marks friend from the gym. When she arrived, I was getting ready to go out and I spoke to her, asking her advice on what to wear. She lived with her dad, as her mum had died a few years ago. I went into see Mark before I left, telling him to be good and keep quiet. He was startled to see the clothes that I had chosen to wear, a short red skirt, which was tight across my rear - a half cut top which sat out just below my chest revealing my midriff. The bra I had chosen lifted and prominently displayed a deep cleavage between my firm breasts held back by only two loose buttons.

"Where are you going?" he asked, astonishment written clearly over his face.

"Out!" I replied sternly. "And you'd better be sleeping when I get home." With that I left him, shaking but obviously excited at the mystery of it all.

I had arranged to go out with some of the girls from my keep-fit class who were also surprised to see me dressed the way I was. It was in-fact quite an uneventful evening. I pulled many admiring glances from men, but the girls, it appeared, resented the attention I was getting, and so were not helping me out. My confidence was not so complete that I could actually sample some of the delights that I had missed out so far in my life. I thought of Mark at home playing with himself, and I ached some attention.

When I got back, Sally's Dad Andy was over keeping her company. They watched television together and Sally made me a coffee as I slumped down, slightly drunk, onto an easy chair. My skirt rode up, and I was aware that I was revealing a good deal to Andy. Sally was oblivious to it, but Andy couldn't keep his eyes off my crossed legs.

"Well theirs your coffee," Sally said to me. "I'm just popping off now if that's okay. Got an early start tomorrow." She left me in the company of her father, and I suddenly thought about Mark upstairs.

"Excuse me a second Andy," I said, and headed for the stairs. It was dark in Sam's bedroom, so I had to fumble my way over to where Mark lay. "How's my wee boy?" I whispered, sensing his presence under the covers.

"Hello," he whispered back. "Have a nice night?"

"Ssshh," I said scolding him gently. "I have a man downstairs, so I don't want you getting up and spoiling my chances."

"Who's there?" he asked, raising his tone slightly.

"Someone who I'm sure could make me come." I knew this would shock him. I felt him start to shake, his teeth chattering as he lay face up. We'd never talked about the lack of orgasms in my life. "Now you go back to sleep and I'll see you in the morning." I couldn't resist sliding a hand under the covers to grope his miniature manhood. He was hard though, stretched to his limit and moving about eagerly for me to bring him off. "Oh dear " I said, "Someone has a wee something for me. I hope your not making a mess of those sheets." His breathing had quickened and his hips thrust towards my hand. I realised I was soaking between my legs and could feel a stickiness worsening by the second.

I had no idea how I was going to proceed with things downstairs. I mean I liked Andy, had known him for years and he was a good friend to the both of us. Was it just a game I was playing? Or was I going to take it further? I really had no idea. My insides were telling me that I had to find out what other men had between their legs before it was too late, and with the information that Mark regarded Andy as 'big in all departments', my tingles turned to longings turned to needs that were becoming difficult to restrain.

"Night night dearie." I kissed Mark on the cheek. "Don't you get up too early."

Andy was finishing off his coffee when I appeared. "I better go now," he suggested, but I could tell by the way he looked at my flushed face that he didn't want to. When I sat down close to him on the couch, breathing fast and looking deep into his eyes, I knew he'd stay.

We were both silent, probably wondering exactly what was going through the others mind, but the loose trousers that Andy wore gave the game away. Something protruded pushing heavily on the material. Andy would have seen Mark in the showers many a time; he would know what I wanted by the look in my eyes. I was sure of that. But uncertain seconds passed by, the two of us expecting it all to be seamless and knowing….just knowing. I breathed in deeply, letting my chest rise, almost bursting the two buttons that - only just - held back my tits. I could feel them swelling. I was anticipating something, not doubting that it was going to happen, knowing, wanting, and needing so bad. I felt a feeling surge through me, an alien feeling, which I realise now to have been the hint of an orgasm. Without even touching anything, I got a taste of what could be. My cheeks were burning, head spinning as I noticed how powerful Andy looked, the first time he'd ever looked at each other this way. He kissed me.

I responded thrusting my tongue deep into his mouth (something else I never do with Mark). I was aware of panting, especially when his hands gripped my breasts and he threw me down.

Before I knew it, I was undressed and had been turned around, until I was kneeling on the carpet, resting my front against the couch I had moments ago sat. He was licking, kissing and blowing heavily into my ear neck and back, all the time fondling my breasts and stomach so manfully. I can't remember how and when he became naked, but he was thrusting into me from the rear. I hadn't even seen, or felt his cock yet, but he eased it into me, and I pushed back crying out as I felt it against my cunt lips. I felt my swollen hole gently widen as it found its way further up. Then I knew it, I had came. Before he even began thrusting it, I had came. I knew now what it was, and liked it at that moment, never wanting it to end.

He fucked me constantly for over an hour before letting his seed go. I was on top of him when he came and was shocked as I felt the sheer force of his semen spill within me. I felt saturated, yet it kept on pouring deep towards my womb. My breathing slowed with the pace of his after-thrusts. He became gentle with his movement and all the sensations I had been feeling came into focus. I had been lost on a wave of ecstasy and forgotten where and who I was. I was floating down now, safe in the arms of this real man.

Andy stayed the night, we moved upstairs to the room next to where Mark was. He asked if we would wake Sam, but I assured him he was a heavy sleeper. "I'll just check on him," I said, and left him lying on my marital bed. As I suspected, Mark was wide-awake. I was naked and feeling so much a woman, as I approached the child size single bed. I switched on the bedside light and looked down on my husband. "Hi there honey," I said, greeting his wide eyes with a wicked smile. "Want to know what I've been up to? Or should I say, what's been up me." He extended an arm towards my sticky pubic hair and stroked me gently. A finger un-expectantly slipped with ease into my hole. I stood still and allowed him to wiggle it around. He definitely noticed the difference. There was an openness that had previously been absent; all that tightness was gone. I was soaking and his finger must have been thick with Andy's thick semen. "Lick it," I croaked as he withdrew his finger from me. He obliged and sucked gently on his own skinny index finger. "I've just come to tuck you in." I said as I sensed him ejaculate. He closed his eyes and went through the familiar routine of holding his breath and squealing. I whipped back the covers that concealed him, just in time to see the last spittle of come trickle down the short expanse of his cock.

"Oh dear," he uttered, and I tutted and shook my head in an exaggerated fashion.

"Now that's very naughty," I scolded him. "Small boys should not be doing that in front of people. Kindly keep that kind of thing to yourself. You're very bad."

He looked at me sheepishly. "I'm sorry," he uttered, revelling in his new role as a child. "Has your man friend gone now?"

"No my man friend has not gone yet, and will not be going. So you better be neither seen nor heard until I say so. You’re confined to your room for being bad. Do you understand?" He nodded and pulled the covers over his shamed body. I closed the door and went back to my new lover.