Boyslut for the Birthday Girl

Story Info
Mistress gives her bestie a well-deserved treat.
2.6k words
4.43
28.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday!" Maribelle opened the adjoining door to the next bedroom. Jeannie gasped.

"Oh. My. God. You didn't!"

"I did!" Maribelle clapped her hands with excitement while her friend looked in on her birthday present.

"Maribelle, I can't believe you, this is so generous, thank you!"

On the clean surface of the hotel bed, a naked young man lay face down, his limbs tethered to the frame, a ball gag strapped firmly around his head. The two women did a little dance of happiness as they came into the room.

"Oh Maribelle, he's just delicious! Look at that perfect little ass!" Jeannie was giddy.

"I know, I put him face down so you could see it first, but wait till you see his juicy hard cock, you will lose your mind!"

The women laughed and hugged. "You are so sweet, I can't think of a nicer present than sharing your pretty cub with me."

"Oh and that's not all," Maribelle gestured to the toys she had thoughtfully lined up on the low boy. "You can use any and all of these on him. Or on yourself, and he has instructions to do whatever you want, so knock yourself out."

"Oh I for sure want you to take me on a tour of his features." More laughter.

"Gladly, my dear. So this is Thomas. He's a very good slut, and he's got great stamina, he's been preparing all week for this, so I can even do a little demo for you if you like. Between the two of us I think we can really wear him out tonight."

"Hee hee!" Jeannie whooped, "yes please!"

Maribelle jumped on the bed next to the bound boy, running a hand over the length of him and finishing the stroke by slapping his ass cheek. He shivered a little, and she chided him, "Don't you move, slut. You need to be a very good boy for my girlfriend to use tonight." She pulled his cheeks apart, revealing his silky taint and tight puckered hole.

"Ooooh, look at his little asshole, and he's all clean and shaved down there," Jeannie gasped.

"Yep, he's stretched too, he can take that one," she pointed to a large dildo on the low boy, "and he makes the most delicious sounds when you fill him up with that.

"Mmmm," Jeannie ran a few fingers over the boy's taint while Maribelle held his crack open.

"His balls are beautiful too,"

"I made him abstain for the last four days, so he's nice and full. And girl," Maribelle paused for emphasis, "his juice is so tasty, a little sweet, a little salty," Jeannie grabbed at the boy's sack and squeezed it.

"Fuck, I can't wait to try him."

"Well, what do you want to do with him first?"

"I want to chew and lick his ass first."

"Go to town, Lady, I'm going to go make us some drinks."

Maribelle slapped the boy's cheek again and brought her lips close to his ear: "Anything my friend wants, slut, you perform for her with the same dedication you show me." She wiped some drool from his chin and his eyes shone with gratitude.

Jeannie took off her coat and settled herself on the bed, taking in the beautiful sight of the young man bound, gagged, and spread against the expanse of the hotel bed.

She put a hand on each cheek and squeezed, kneading into his flesh with her nails.

"Such a pretty toy," she admired as she pulled his crack open again and began working his slit with her fingertips. Her lacquered nails sailed over that narrow strip of flesh. The boy's glutes tightened and released.

"Thomas, I want you to lift your hips up off the bed." The boyslut did as he was told and Jeannie reached between his legs so she could pull his cock out from under him. She pushed down on his spongy ass and he lowered flat again, his cock pointing down and pressed into the bedspread.

"Good boy." Jeannie tossed her long hair and stood up to peruse the toys, finding a bottle of lube. "Mmm, edible, Maribelle thought of everything." She dripped the cold liquid in splashes across his ass, coming around to his face, a look of glee lighting up her face.

"Well hello, there, Maribelle's boyslut." He met her eyes, his mouth stretched over the ball gag. "Say hello to me." He whimpered around the ball and she giggled.

"I'm about to partake of your darling little ass while your Mistress makes me a cocktail. How do you feel about that?" He made more mumbling sounds through the gag, and she shoved his head into the pillow.

"That's enough, thanks for your input." Jeannie quipped.

She came back to his exposed backside and crouched over him, tracing her fingers through the lube on his goose pimpled flesh. Briskly, she lathered his crack and she saw him visibly draw a breath and let it out. "ooh," She piped when he jumped at her touch. "You squirm so pretty."

Maribelle returned, a tray of girlie drinks in hand. She started to use one foot to close the door that opened to the rest of the suite and then thought better of it. "Let's leave that open." Her friend was already sucking on the boyslut's crack with alacrity.

"Isn't he so yummy?" Maribelle set down the drinks and held open the boyslut's ass so her friend could lip at his taint.

"Oh fuck, he's so sweet, and you were right about his cock, look it's a little hard already."

"Yeah it will stay that way for hours," Maribelle nodded vigorously.

"His cock head is a moan-maker," crooned Jeannie.

"Hah! Yes indeed!" Maribelle's nostrils flared with triumph. "Mine!"

Hot chills shook the boyslut as the women continued to fawn over his parts.

"He's jumpy," Jeannie observed as she spit on his asshole and her tongue made contact with his anus for the first time.

"Deep slow breaths, boyslut. Like I taught you." The boy complied. Maribelle took a sip of her cocktail and set it down so she could hold the boyslut's mounds open for her friend to feast on.

"Bite it, it's amazing between your teeth." Jeanne snapped her jaw shut on the boyslut's cheek, baring teeth and grunting.

"Belle, he's like cake."

"Heehehehee! I know!" She jumped off the bed while her friend continued to mack on the boyslut's junk. Underneath Jeannie, the boyslut's cock was growing and straining against the mattress. Jeannie's soft face worked its way down to nibble at his shaft just below his head.

Maribelle came up and detached the boyslut's cuffs before commanding him up on his hands and knees so Jeannie could snag one of his balls in her mouth and suck. The boyslut panted through his nose, a string of drool escaping around the ball and Maribelle mopped him up and grabbed his collar, drawing his chin up to hold him stationary.

"Stay still, boytoy, so my friend can eat your nuts." Maribelle swatted him on the face as Jeannie moaned and rolled the boyslut's testicle around on her tongue, savoring the round fullness of each load, pulling on the excess skin, tightening everything further.

"He's so ready to pop, Maribelle, you can feel it just by touching him, try it." Maribelle let out the leash so she could meet Jeannie behind the boy, and they both fingered and fondled and sucked on the boyslut's balls.

"Good work," Jeannie observed.

"Yeah, four days is just about perfect. He's so ripe. But he won't cum until I say because he's a good boy, aren't you slut?" Maribelle shook the leash and the boy slut bobbed his head.

"Let's put some things inside of him, " Jeannie suggested.

"Yes, let's do, Birthday Girl's choice, I'm going to take the gag out so you can hear his cute little whimpers."

"Oh I love it," Jeannie was picking up the toys one by one, testing them, turning them on. Maribelle unbuckled the boy's head and grabbed a fistful of his hair before she lifted some water to his lips. He gulped greedily, his eyes never leaving his Mistress's face. She set down the water still holding his head back.

"Open up your boy cunt nice and wide, sweet boy," Maribelle purred as Jeannie reapproached his ass. With expert hands, she grabbed his whole unit and latched him into a cock ring, then she tapped at his hole with the tip of a well-oiled plug, making tiny circles around his opening and watching with delight as a set of little shock waves vibrated along his spine. When they reached his skull he let out a mewl.

"Oh! That was so cute!" Jeannie did it again, this time, turning on a bullet vibrator and applying it to the seam between his balls, producing a louder whelp from the boyslut. The women laughed at his darling noises and while Jeannie continued to work him over, alternating wiggling the butt plug in his ass and rolling the vibrator over his balls, Maribelle sat down with her back against the headboard, her round thighs wide, and lowered his face into her glinting pussy.

"Oh keep doing that to him, Jeannie, when he gets excited, his tongue goes into overdrive. Oooh, yeah, deeper slut, you know how I like it."

The boyslut lashed his tongue deeper into his Mistress's fragrant pussy as her friend manipulated his asshole, taint, balls, and cock.

He suddenly sucked air so that both of the women withdrew. His Mistress grabbed his ear a hissed, "don't you dare cum, slut, or we will have to beat you. Your orgasms are mine to dispense with, you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"Now apologize to my friend for almost losing your nut just now."

"I apologize Mistress Jeannie."

"Apology accepted, boyslut," Jeannie said without pausing in her delicious torture of his stinging, tingling hole. He grunted and lowered his face back into his Mistress's wet slit.

"Now make me cum and then I can switch and you can make the Birthday Girl cum while I fuck you."

"Yes, Mistress." His feverish tongue tickled at her clit in the way she had instructed him, and Jeannie deftly shook the plug, generating a fount of sensation throughout his frame, electrifying his tongue on his Mistress's cunt. Maribelle wailed and sighed with a big fat smile on her face, a little burst of laughter emitting from her orgasm.

"That was a pretty one," Jeannie finally stopped, "now let me try," The women switched places, immediately thrusting each end of the boyslut's body back into action, rocking him back and forth in little motions to work both of his holes. The taste of Jeannie's pussy was glorious, a totally different flavor than his Mistress, a bright floral taste that spurred on his machinations. Again his body seemed to expand with breath, a muffled wail growing inside him as his edge quickly approached.

"Ah-ah," chided Maribelle.

"Oh, oh!" cried Jeannie as she ripped through a climax. A huge happy sigh, a pause and then she pushed the boyslut's face off of her, swung her leg over and took a sip of her drink. "He's really a perfect little fuck machine, Maribelle, how long have you been training him?"

"Two months," Maribelle answered, "once a week. He's really coming along."

"Wow, nice job. I think I'd like to fuck his cute little ass now. Then we can drink him."

Jeannie fastened her harness on, whipping her hair out of her flushed face, attaching a large cock and lubing it up. She tugged the plug out of the slut's asshole.

"I'll tease his cock a little while you fuck him." Maribelle turned to the slut and said, "your sugar hole should be nice and stretched for us, boyslut, now do your job and open up for her to fuck you nice and deep."

Jeannie pushed steadily into the boy's eager hole, sliding in deep and emitting a husky holler from him. Maribelle smiled and lightly teased the boyslut's cock as Jeannie prodded his opening. The boyslut was helpless against the onslaught of sensation, his ears ringing, eyes watering, his jaw dangling open with the taste of pussy on his lips.

"Don't you lose it, slut," Maribelle warned. Jeannie, gripped his hips and pinned his red buttocks to her pelvis.

"Are you going to behave? Do we need to stop?"

"No, please, Mistress,"

"What was that? You want me to keep fucking you?"

"Yes please," the boyslut gulped, "I need you to keep fucking me,"

The women laughed with sadistic delight. "You think you are here to get your needs met?" Meribelle clutched his face, squeezing his cheeks. "Why are you here?"

"To get fucked and used according to your pleasure, Mistress." The boyslut panted.

"That's a good boy, keep fucking him, Jeannie." Jeannie resumed her penetration faster and harder. Maribelle sipped her drink and petted the slut, occasionally reaching under him and tickling his jiggling, tethered cock. Minutes went by with Jeannie trancing out on filling the boy's ass.

"Fuck, I love watching his hole open up and take it, he's such a good bitch, Maribelle. Let's suck the cum out of him." She pulled out suddenly and the boy slut gasped and shuddered.

While Jeannie took off her harness, Maribelle flipped her submissive onto his back and reattached his restraints. She spread his legs wide and reinserted the ass plug, unfastening the cock ring and batting at his tightly wound genitals. Jeannie rubbed her hands together and straddled the boy so she could queen him as she opened her mouth and drew on his length. The boyslut groaned into her pussy and Maribelle came around and slapped his face to let him know he needed to be silent. "You lick her up and down, boytoy, that's what you are good for."

Then Maribelle found the bullet vibrator and swirled it on his taint as Jeannie slid back and forth over his engorged cock. His Mistress nuzzled and sucked on his balls, as he did his best to attend to Jeannie's leaking pussy.

"Oh yeah," Jeannie ground her crack mercilessly into his face and she slathered his cockhead with saliva and Maribelle sucked viciously on his balls.

"Oh Mistress," the boy wailed, "I'm going to cum! Please can I have permission to cum?"

Jeannie clamped her mouth over his cock and Maribelle released his sack long enough to say, "Yes boyslut, you have permission to cum."

A geyser of boy juice spurted into Jeannie's mouth and with muffled grunts and groans, she wolfed his flavor down. She let go with her mouth and pointed the cock at Maribelle, who gladly accepted the boyslut's cockhead between her lips. The two women stroked his shaft and worked over his package, wringing the last of his load from him, milking every drop. Beneath Jeannie's ass, the boyslut licked frantically until Jeannie came again, pressing down on his face, using his nose against her taint.

"Aaahhh," Jeannie exclaimed. The women eased themselves from the bed, the boy still strapped down.

"Cheers," the ladies tapped glasses, still out of breath.

"Honey," Jeannie fanned herself, "that was the best gift ever."

"I think we should get in that Jacuzzi tub, don't you?"

"Oh that sounds lovely, what should we do with the boy?"

The women look over at him: limbs starred out and strapped down, a thick layer of lady jizz and lube smeared all over him, an array of toys littered around him. Maribelle shrugged. "Let's leave him there. He'll be ready to go again by the time we are done with our soak."

Jeannie laughed. "I fucking love it." The women gathered things, talking to each other as they vacated the room, leaving the drained boyslut restrained and reveling.