Bra Shopping

Story Info
BDSM story based in a shopping centre.
1.5k words
4.1
27.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You told me we were going bra shopping when you picked me up. I was pleasantly surprised and smiled to myself as we drove to the shopping centre. I was thinking about all the saucy lingerie I could buy and model for you, either in person or on camera to keep you company on those long night shifts.

I managed to gather up quite a stack of lingerie to try on in the changing room. Neon shades, baby pinks and black lacy numbers. As you couldn't join me I took a photo on my phone of everything I tried on. Asking for your opinion on each one. After the final photo I sent you there was no reply. I was about to pull the curtain back to see if you were still there when it moved away to reveal you standing there with your cock in your hand. I felt my eyes bulge at the boldness of your actions and quickly ushered you in so as not to let anyone else see.

I saved the best bra til last. It was black sheer lace with a dash of hot pink trimming. There was a split in the cups where the nipples were exposed and now proudly poking through at the sight in front of me. You took my right nipple between your finger and thumb and tweaked it a little. Heat rising on my neck, breathing quickened. Your mouth held the other nipple firmly, I felt the sweet and sharp sensation at the base of the teat. I had to refrain from making too much of a sound as the delicious waves swept over me.

Your other free hand tugged my knickers to one side, inspecting how wet I was getting. Very, was how you found me. The elastic was then tugged down violently. All contact was removed from my nipples. In one swift move, my knickers were taken from my hips and scooped up off the floor. You wiped the pre-cum off your cock with them and stuffed into my mouth. I could taste us both on the fabric.

You placed my hands high on either side of the mirror so I could see my full body and you behind me in the reflection. You whispered to me "Now we don't have much time baby. I'm going to fuck you hard and cum deep inside you. Do you understand?" I looked into your eyes in the reflection of the mirror and nodded. "Good..." You forced my cunt open with your rock solid dick "...girl." My scream was thankfully muffled by the knickers in my mouth as the whole shopping centre would have been alerted to what we were getting up to.

I was slammed into again and again like a piston pumping into my cunt. Your hands grabbing at my soft flesh - my tits, hips, belly. All were covered by your ferocity. Bang, bang, bang. Each thrust felt harder and deeper than the last. A hand gripped my scalp, "Baby, I'm going to cum now. I'm going to coat your cunt. Get ready for it." I braced myself as you gave me the last thrust inside me. Your grunts thundered down my ear as I came up on tip toes to try accommodate the force within your groin. You aggressively told me what a filthy whore I was and told me to get dressed. You grabbed a few bras and left me in the changing room. I slid my knickers back on, smearing our cream together between my cunt lips.

As I paid I couldn't look the cashier in the eyes, terrified she'd suspect I'd had a good pounding and your cum was leaking out of me. I could feel my cheeks redden as my knickers dampened further. Thankfully the transaction was swift enough for us to make our exit. I smiled to myself as we left the shop, feeling my lips slide with every movement, safe in the knowledge we got away with our salacious encounter.

We began walking towards the car park through the shopping centre when you stopped dead in your tracks and looked me in the eyes. I was puzzled as to why this was but something told me to be a little wary. Especially after a little wry smile formed on your face.

"Baby, I want your knickers, now." I swallowed hard, heart raced.

"What? Here?!" My voice raised an octave in my enquiry, hoping you wanted them later when we were in private.

"Yes, here. Now!"

"But people will see! I can't!" The tears pricked my eyes. Could I do it? In front of the Saturday Manchester shoppers?

"I really want them now, baby. Are you going to give them to me or am I going to be disappointed with you?" Sir doesn't like being disappointed."

"I know Sir. I hate to disappoint you. I just don't think I can do this. Not here in the middle of the Arndale." The look you gave me told something inside me to just do it and not care about anyone else. You were the only one that mattered. A single tear slid down my face "OK, Sir. Do want me to take them off or are you going to take them off me?" You smiled and kissed my tear streaked cheek. "I will take them babygirl." You whispered in my ear. Your hand reached up under my dress and gently peeled my knickers away from my hips and down my legs. I lifted my feet up to take them out of the leg holes. You kissed my knee as you shoved them into the shopping bag. Your cum left slight wet trails down my legs. I breathed a sigh of relief as you took my hand and we made our way to the car. Face still burning with embarrassment.

I had almost got over the ordeal as we reached the car in the multi-storey car park. You told me to wait round the front of the car as you put the bras (and my knickers) in the boot. You came round to meet me and leaned on the bonnet. You didn't look happy.

"I asked you to do something for me and you hesitated. I'm not used to you not doing as you are told. Now bend over the bonnet, I need to punish you here and now." I didn't dare hesitate at this request so did as I was asked. My dress rode up to reveal my now bare arse when my arms rested on the white bonnet. I shivered as the air hit my exposed cheeks and lips.

I braced myself for the first impact. You smoothed over my arse and traced the groove of my lips. I moaned with the delicious feeling you were giving me. I was also conscious of the juices that were pooled inside the slit. You scooped some up and fed it to me then thwacked my cheeks several times. You smoothed over them again and delivered more smacks making me smart a little more each time. The back of my thighs were not safe either from your spanks. I could see you were enjoying this as much as me with the bulge forming in your pants.

Everything stopped. You then told me that there was someone watching us in a car opposite. "I think you need to show him how you treat Sir with your mouth babygirl." You took your gorgeous, throbbing cock out of your jeans, grabbed a fistful of my hair and positioned me over your length. I remained bent over and rested my hands on the waist line of your jeans as I took you in and out of my mouth. "Baby, you're doing such a good job. I think he's wanking in there. You are turning two men on at once. You're such a good girl. I think you need to cum now." You took yourself out of my mouth and made me sit on your cock, facing the opposite car and its occupant. As you slid inside me I squealed with delight of you filling my vacant cunt. My pulsing clit jumped as you pressed it with your fingers. As I began to grind my hips you told me to let him see my tits. I lowered my dress and popped my heavy bosom out of my bra allowing them to bounce and jiggle with my fevered movements.

We were both moaning as we pleasured each other. Your right hand once again alternating between my tits, hips, back of my neck and my hair. All the time your left was strumming my hot clit. I felt the tingle of my orgasm building and rode you a little harder. "That's right baby, cum all over my huge cock. You've been so good today. Sir is pleased. Come on babygirl, cum for me." I gushed all over your cock when I grabbed my tits and tugged my hardened nipples. Just as I was coming down from my climax you emptied yourself into me.

"Sir, I love you. Can we come shopping together again sometime soon?" I asked as you held me in your arms.