Brace Yourself!

Story Info
Tim has both his braces and virginity removed.
1k words
3.48
63.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There! That's the last one!" The dentist said, and I flinched as the metal ripped away from my teeth. I winced slightly from the jolt. I then looked at the mirror the hygienist, a busty little blonde with generous cleavage shown through her lab coat proffered to me. Gingerly I smiled. The man who smiled back at me, shoulder-length dark hair, and piercing blue eyes, flecked with mahogany, suddenly had a striking smile. It took me a second to adjust, for the first time in nearly 5 years I was without my braces. My grin grew wider.

"Doc, this is great!" I exclaimed. I smiled at the pretty hygienist, I smiled at her breasts, I smiled at the world, because now I was free of the metal bars that kept me from the image I wanted. Now I had perfect teeth, and I could get some looks from the ladies.

"You look very handsome, now, Mr. Sutton." The hygienist said. Her breasts were inches from my face as she bent over me to retrieve the dentist's tools for sanitation. They were firm orbs, plump, rosy and barely hidden with the top four buttons undone from her spotless white cloak. I looked up at the dentist who was examining the x-rays of my teeth.

"Anything else, Dr. Dross?" I asked, aching to make my way into the world. I wanted to be gone, wanted to be on my way home to change, and go out. "No, Tim. Everything looks good, you're smile is great, and after such a long time in those braces, it should be. I bet you are mighty glad to be free of them." I nodded enthusiastically. "I just need to finish some paperwork in my office, Heidi will give you some mouthwash to clean you up, and then you can wait in the lobby" he said before brushing out of the room.

"Mr. Sutton, let me get that for you" Heidi said as she leaned over me to remove the dental bib from around my neck. Her breasts pressed against my face, warm and fleshy against my cheeks. I felt a certain tingling in my loins. It was maddening! I had never been this close to a woman before, and it was driving me crazy! My cock was jumping against my jeans, and it seemed to be filled with my heartbeat, throbbing incessantly, in dire need of Heidi's assistance. And then suddenly, the soft, hot breasts were off my face. The air brushing my naked face was cold, and I longed to be nestled against her again.

"Heidi-" I strangled out before her burning mouth devoured mine. I was quickly straddled on the dentist's chair, Heidi perched above me. This was too good to be true! My hands roamed her freely, up her thighs to her warm sex within. I was shocked to feel how damp her little cotton panties were. I moved my hands up to her breasts, kneading the flesh gently, seeking out the rose nubs of her nipple. She grinded her abdomen against me, and I jolted in shock, accidentally grabbing her chest roughly. I was suddenly delighted with the gasp that she took in. She liked it rough!

"Mr. Sutton!" Heidi cried out as I quickly ripped the lab coat open, popping the last two buttons. I was pleased, though not surprised to find she wore no bra. I was having the time of my life, but I knew I wouldn't last too much longer. I none too gently moved Heidi off of me and positioned her on the dentist's chair below me. I rid her quickly of the lab coat, ripping it off her arms and throwing it balled in the corner. Her hands like fire rushed over my chest under my shirt and brought it over my head, I could the feel the largeness of my cock: It felt so big and heavy, and filled with sensation. I moved my hands over her body, cupping her breasts and taking her nipples into my mouth, biting, and sucking them until they were like small, pink pebbles.

"Yes, baby, oh yeah!" I sighed at the feeling of her hands rubbing my cock through my jeans. "I gotta be inside you, so, I want you so bad!" I said as I tore her cotton panties down around her ankles. It didn't bother me that she wasn't a real blonde. I ran my hands down her legs, and back up to her inner thighs. She was wet, and she was willing. I leaned down and ran my tongue over her slit. Heidi squealed and squirmed under the attention. I entered between her lips and found her clit with only little trouble. I flicked my tongue over the little button, and practically had to hold her bucking hips down so I didn't bite my tongue. This girl was hot! Her hands ripped at my belt buckle, and upon unzipping my jeans those same hands seized my cock. Never touched by hands other than my own, I trembled and burned at her expert maneuvering. This was too good! This was too much sensation, I felt my balls tighten, and knew I would come soon.

"Heidi…now!" I said, expressing my delicious anguish with a pleading face. She nodded and guided my cock between her legs. Driven by my need I drove into her quickly, and furiously. In response Heidi bucked up towards the ceiling, almost screaming. I wanted to shush her, but could only maintain a dizzying rhythm, up, down, towards her, away, in out. I tried to hold, off, I tried to wait, but it was too much for me to bear. I was over come.

"Yes! Please! Oh! Oh! Yes! Come! Come in me! Yes!" Heidi's voice was a wail as I thrust towards her one, last, powerful time, and all inside me seemed to shoot into her. The release was as powerful as the buildup, and I thrust into her continually until she had milked me of all my semen. I collapsed above her, cherishing her for being my first, not caring that she may not have the most of morals. Her being easy didn't worry me, she was the first of many yet to come and as I drove away from parking lot, I shot a brilliant smile to me, the man I saw in the rearview mirror.