Brad and Lora Ch. 01: The Beginning

Story Info
Exciting introduction to the world of swingers.
6k words
4.35
33.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
108 Followers

From the very moment we met Mike and Kristi something clicked and we knew we would become friends. What we didn't know is that it would happen at a swinger party, a place we never expected to visit, not in reality.

My wife, Lora, and I (Brad) had long fantasized about swinging and finally decided to garner our courage and go to a party and see what it was all about. Making the actual decision to step through that door was not easy. It was a lot of wonderful, hot fantasy sex but also an agonizing couple of months soul searching and talking about it before we got the nerve to actually try it.

First, you wonder who else will be there. Are you going to run into someone you know? A coworker? Your neighbor? Your boss? And then you wonder how far you are prepared to take this fantasy.

It was very nerve wracking. Thankfully, the night we decided to attend there was no one we knew and we experienced the full range of emotions, from fear to fascination. We had decided before we walked in that we were only on a fact finding mission, just to see what goes on and if we were comfortable, absolutely no swapping partners.

It was expensive to get in and worth every penny of the admission price. As it turned out everyone was very nice and accepting, but they all seemed to know each other, except us and one other couple, Mike and Kristi. We migrated toward each other because there was only one table left with empty chairs and we reached it at the same time. They were a very good looking couple and we felt lucky to be in their company.

We introduced ourselves and were pleased to find they were first timers also and just as nervous as us. We had a lot to talk about because we went through the same angst before actually walking in the door. Kristi told us they almost turned around in the parking lot to go back home, chickening out. We laughed because we almost did the same.

It was an easy conversation about first time jitters and we were comfortable with them. They broached the subject about how we decided to try swinging and we really didn't have a good answer, except that we haven't actually tried it yet. I think the word 'yet' was a give away, and we all giggled.

It was a long time fantasy of mine and later my wife's also. We admitted we role played during sex thinking of coming to a swinger party, and they said they did pretty much the same.

At the time we didn't tell them that we had some very steamy, hard pounding sex, imagining all the different scenarios that we could dream up. We role played with submissive sex, group sex, blindfold sex, and other perverted delicacies, but mainly threesomes and foursomes, with some bi lady action.

Lora seemed to be the main instigator of our imagined escapades, and her imagination was very fertile. We might be in a restaurant and out of nowhere she would start on a fantasy.

She might have her hand high up on my thigh and whisper to me, "While you were in the restroom, our cute little waitress came by to check on us and we had quite the chat. Did you know that little hard body Britni hasn't had sex with a man in over a year and is dying to get properly laid?"

This would make me choke on my wine and ask, "And you know this how?"

"She told me she thought I was a lucky woman to have such a handsome husband, and it progressed from there," Lora said and smiled.

"Well, I think she was just hitting on you and checking out our arrangement, and I couldn't blame her," I countered. Lora whispered back, "I think you may be right. I couldn't help but ask her if she would be interested in doing both of us. Oh Brad, can we take her home? I just know she would have the sweetest pussy and she would fuck us so good."

Just some innocent fantasy, no harm done. Sweet little hard body Britni got a good tip and we had great sex when we got home.

Or the time we were in the bar of an out of town hotel and Lora whispered to me, "You didn't tell me I would be the only female here." I looked around and sure enough she was the only lady in the bar with maybe four guys.

"The way they are checking me out I feel like I'm an item on the menu." Sure enough all eyes were glued to her lovely legs."I think I should have worn panties or a least a skirt a little longer. I know they can all see straight up to my lady parts."

Lora's skirt was very short and had ridden high up on her thighs. It was a beautiful sight. The part about no panties was news to me but was one of the reasons I loved her. She always could surprise me.

Ever so slowly crossing and uncrossing her legs, she leaned her breasts into me and innocently said, "I don't know if I could please them all at once. What should I do? I wouldn't want to leave anyone out."

Needless to say this led to a quick call for our check and a rush up to our room where we played out all the different positions she could end up in.

Again just a fantasy and no harm done.

I never forgot any of Lora's fantasy scenarios but we never acted on any of them either. They were just glowing embers under a hot fire.

Scenes in porn movies also played a huge role in our fantasies and we would try to re-enact some of the scenes. In the middle of a hot on-screen threesome Lora might ask, "Is that something you would like?"

Careful to not give away too much, I might reply, "Who wouldn't like it. One beautiful woman riding me and another sitting on my face while they are making out with each other! Fuck yes! As long as one of them is you."

She would say, "I would be afraid I might sit on you so hard you couldn't breath and I'd smother you." Then I'd cuddle her and say, "Just try to smother me. Please."

Sometimes this would lead to other questions, like, "Who would you like it to be? Any of my friends?" I thought it best not to specifically answer that and so I would skirt around an answer with, "Whoever you choose. I would leave that up to you."

When I'd ask her if she would like to be in a specific sex situation, her usual reply was, "Maybe, it would depend on the situation. But you would have to be there with me." So we both skirted the issue but never actually turned the idea down flat.

When we met Mike and Kristi, the wives became friends first. Lora and Kristi seemed to get along right from the start. They were similar in appearance, both petite, brunette, 40ish, and nice figures. They were also both professional women and shared a bond that goes along with that. Lora was a real estate agent and Kristi was a nurse. She also had a killer smile.

Mike and I were about the same age but different in appearance. I'm more tall and lanky while he is more compact. I would say we were both handsome and in pretty good shape, just in different ways.

We were two newbie couples attending our first social (swinger speak for party) in a nearby town about an hour from us. We weren't brave enough to attend one in our own town. It was an off-premise party, where people gather to meet and socialize but no actual sex takes place on the premises itself because it's usually in a rented party room. Everyone goes to a more private place after the party for sex. An on-premise party is one where it is strictly private with controlled access and sex can and does occur in the party room.

That night we danced with each other's spouses as we got the feel of the place and a sense of the etiquette. Close intimate dancing seemed to be the norm. It is very intoxicating to dance that close with someone other than your wife, and powerfully arousing, and mind blowing that it is perfectly acceptable, even encouraged. I actually had to apologize to Kristi for my erection stabbing her in the belly.

Thankfully she laughed it off, and said, "Thank you for the compliment, kind sir." Later Lora also said Mike was sporting a healthy hard-on as they danced. It was completely surreal to even have this conversation, but there we were.

We watched in awe at the openness of the sexuality around us. It was amazing to see couples so flagrant about their sexuality. Outrageously sexy dancing, exposing body parts, flirting with other's spouses who they planned to fuck later.

It was also very refreshing to see the truthfulness of it all. At our usual parties you would see spouses sneaking peeks around and disguising a grope or feel, but here it was like everyone had a hall pass to participate in the bawdiness. It was refreshing.

It was also evident that the ladies were in charge. The 'no means no rule' was strictly in force and it seemed to open up a whole new world of opportunity for the women. They were free to flirt with no expectations, or pick a partner for more action later.

We made the most of getting to know our new found friends but nothing more forward than dancing and flirting happened at the social. We knew we would be drinking that night so Lora and I had reserved a room at the party hotel.

Late in the evening as the party started to break up, couples headed to the hotel next door where two entire floors had been reserved for this group and was very private. Only registered couples had access to those two floors and there was security to keep the unsuspecting public away.

We invited Mike and Kristi up for a drink and to explore what happened after the social. Like us, they had decided to only scope it out on this first visit and not participate in any actual swinging. None of us had any idea what to expect.

It was an amazing experience from the moment we left the elevator on our floor. The first people we saw in the hallway were totally naked and seriously making out. It was impossible to tell who was a spouse with whom. Doors to the hall were open and people were fucking in every way imaginable. Voyeurism was encouraged and peeking into the rooms we saw threesomes, foursomes, girl on girl, gangbang, double girl blowjobs, and sixty nine. It was breathtaking.

Most of the people in the hallway were in some state of undress. We were almost the only two couples totally clothed as we very slowly made our way to our room, taking in all the sights before us.

We immediately made a stiff drink in the room and then we all simultaneously burst out with nervous laughter. "Did we really just see what I thought we saw?" was the response all around. We were all beyond aroused and bright eyed with anticipation.

The next comment was, "Let's go back out!" Then Lora said, "I feel like we were the only ones fully clothed, but I don't know if I can go out there totally naked." Evidently everyone was pondering that same thought because there was a pregnant silence that followed.

Finally Kristi said, " I'm in if everyone else is." Mike and I immediately agreed once we saw it was cool with the wives. The ladies huddled to conspire and compare notes, then finally compromised by removing their bras and skirts. They unbuttoned most of their blouse and let it hang down covering part of their pantie clad asses.

I gazed with lust at Kristi's semi exposed body. With her blouse hanging open I could see just a glimpse of her firm breasts. The star of the show was that her nipples made their presence known, defiantly tenting the front of her blouse.

She had a firm and fit tummy and was wearing a sexy pair of low cut panties. The sexiest part of the view was how the panties cupped her pussy, her crease barely visible. It was obvious she was the type who liked to be well trimmed but not totally bare.

Mike also got an eyeful of Lora and we both stared in lust as she disrobed, just as carefully as we watched Kristi's every move. Lora held her own in the sexy department. She looked every bit as enticing as Kristi, even more so as her cute cameltoe made it clear she was smooth shaven, bare under her sexy undies.

The girls decided Mike and I should just wear our boxers. We quickly disrobed before we lost our nerve. We were all nearly naked in front of another couple for the first time in our lives. Unbeknownst at the time, that would be the last time panties, bras, or boxers were worn when we were together.

Lora and Kristi looked fucking hot. They are both petite and Kristi has medium length dark hair while Lora's hair is just a shade lighter and about the same length. They are both about 5 foot 4 with seriously pretty legs. Kristi is a little larger on top but neither one is top heavy.

Lora could be described more as pretty and Kristi more as cute. Lora has a sensuous look while Kristi has a killer smile, and a world class ass. Together they are a sexy dream to look at.

All the self control in the world could not hide my erection at that point. "Aw fuck," I said. "I can't go out there like this," glancing down to my cock. That got laughs and Lora said, "Don't worry, you won't be the only one."

Kristi chimed in then, "Looks like Mike is in the same state as you!" pointing at his obvious erection. I admit I took a perverse sense of pride noting that my cock was a little thicker and a little longer than his. I know, I know. Men. But I couldn't help it.

We decided to fix a fresh drink to take out exploring the hallway. Somehow on our way across the room to the bar, my arm found its way around Kristi's shoulder and Mike's arm found its way around Lora's. It felt natural.

We fixed drinks but no one took a sip or made any effort to leave. Trying to break the ice I said, "It's really not our fault for being so excited with these two beautiful women with us."

Kristi looked up at me and seductively said, "You are so full of B.S. But I'm not denying it." Then she rose up on tiptoes and gave me a little kiss on the lips. Her barely covered breasts were pressed against my chest and I could feel her aroused nipples poking through her blouse.

I wrapped both arms around her and returned her kiss, a little more firmly, and held her body to mine. She responded nicely and her arms went around my neck, clenching me just as tightly as I clutched her. My cock was now up against her belly and she ground herself against it. I could feel the heat of her excitement. It felt wonderful.

She raised herself higher on her toes and so that my boxer clad cock was in contact with her pantie covered pussy and we ground together. We both moaned into each other's kiss. Suddenly it occurred to me that I was doing this in front of my wife.

Reluctantly I backed away and turned to face Lora. She and Mike were in almost the same position, locked in a serious kiss with bodies plastered against each other. His arms were around my wife and his hands had claimed her ass, pulling her into his body against his erection. Her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest and she was not backing away.

They seemed to be enjoying it as much as we were. With a sense of relief that I hadn't breached a serious etiquette, I again reached out to Kristi. She smiled her sexy smile and melted into my arms.

The only sounds in the room were of kissing and low moaning, the sexual kind. The kissing was hard and deep caused by pent up emotions finally bubbling to the surface. Even though we barely knew each other, no one seemed to feel uncomfortable.

Someone, I can't remember who, spoke up and said, "If we don't leave now, we might not leave." For a long moment no one spoke as they pondered that possibility. I thought about our earlier decision that nothing sexual would happen tonight and knew we had already stepped a toe across that line.

Finally Lora said, "Wow! We better go explore now and maybe come back here later." It made perfect sense to my brain but not to my libido. To be perfectly honest, I wanted to throw Kristi on the bed and fuck her senseless, and watch Mike do the same to my wife. I had the feeling everyone felt the same.

In reality I said, "Yeah, maybe we better do that before we get carried away." Lora smiled at me in a way that said, "Thanks for agreeing with me on this. I'm not ready to go any further right now." Or maybe that's just what I think she was saying.

Without thinking about it I grabbed Kristi's hand and Mike took Lora's hand and we walked back out into the hallway. It felt natural that we had somehow switched partners. In the hallway we were still the most dressed couples but we were still way out of our comfort zone.

We watched amazing sex acts unfold before our eyes that night. At one point we were crowded into a room watching a curvy blond on her hands and knees sucking her husband's cock as someone fucked her extremely hard doggy style while another lady lay under her feasting on her pussy.

The room was packed with people watching the sexy scene. Some were partially clothed and some were totally naked. All were engaged in some form of sexual activity. As the room got more crowded Kristi pressed closer to me, as if to avoid the rest of the crowd.

Because it was so crowded I ended up behind Kristi with my arm around her middle, protectively holding her close. My hard cock was trying to bore a hole through her panties and she was trying to help it by slowly rotating her ass against it in time to the coupling on the bed.

My hand made its way up and into Kristi's mostly open blouse and I happily discovered her firm breast topped by a rock hard nipple. I softly caressed her breast and nipple and she made a low moaning sound and pushed back harder to me. My other hand captured her hip and I held her firmly against me.

She smelled of warm sexy woman and faint perfume. It was intoxicating and I buried my face into the crook of her neck and watched wide eyed the debauchery on the bed breathing it all in.

My hand on her hip wandered to rest on her bare tummy just inches above the front of her low cut panties. I felt her hand land on top of mine and immediately thought that was a signal to stop, not to go any further toward her pantie covered pussy.

I was ready to remove my hand when she started softly rubbing it. She was not stopping me or pulling it away but she wasn't pushing it any closer either. Now my brain was telling me this was actually a signal that it was okay to continue. With her hand softly caressing the back of my hand I started slowly stroking her tummy just above her panties.

The sights and sounds on the bed in front of us were totally hot. This was live porn we were watching and we were close enough to reach out and touch if we wanted, and it would have been perfectly okay to do that. Moans and sighs were coming from everywhere in the room as we all watched the erotic scene playing out before us. I think every man in the room wanted to be on that bed and every woman did too.

Kristi also captured my hand that was cupping her bare breast and lightly holding her hard nipple. Evidently she needed more pressure on her nub because she tightened her hold on my fingers, guiding me to increase pressure on her nipple.

I let Kristi lead me and was surprised at how tightly she wanted her nipple clutched. I would squeeze harder when she squeezed my fingers together and let off when she did. It became rhythmic and matched her humping back against my cock and the thrusting of the swingers on the bed.

Kristi whimpered softly as we watched and I thought I hurt her but maybe it was just the excitement of it all. She dragged my hand to her other breast and we repeated the same scenario, teasing her nipple into a hard rock cone of pain/pleasure.

Ever so slowly I extended the tips of my fingers just under the elastic of her waistband. I heard a sharp intake of breath and she stopped petting my hand. Again I immediately froze my exploring hand thinking maybe I had gone too far but she soon started stroking my hand again.

Slipping my fingers under her waistband was like opening a furnace door. The heat seemed to emanate from her womanhood and I took that as a good sign. I had momentarily forgotten about Lora and Mike and searched the room for them. They were similarly attached and Lora scooted them over next to us and leaned over and kissed me, indicating she was okay.

one2many
one2many
108 Followers
12