Brad Changes The Rules

Story Info
Suzy learns obeying Brad brings reward.
3.1k words
28.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jewdles
Jewdles
10 Followers

Suzy opened the door and headed through to the kitchen. She put her bag on the counter top and kicked her shoes off as she always did. Her homecoming ritual, and it felt good. How she loved Friday nights when the weekend stretched ahead of her and Brad. But tonight something seemed different. The house was quiet, too quiet. Suddenly something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. She spun around to see her husband Brad sitting in a chair in the corner of the family room.

"Hi darling, what are you doing sitting there? Are you okay?" Brad didn't reply. He had a look on his face that unsettled Suzy. She knew her husband of 10 years well, and something wasn't right. "What's happened? Brad!"

"Nothing. At least not in the way you're talking about. Come over here and kneel down in front of me."

"What?"

"You tell me you love it when I take control. You get a buzz from being submissive."

"Yes I do, but it's only ever been play and fun."

"NO, what you mean Suzy, is it's only been when it suits you. As of tonight that changes. It will be when it suits me, and it suits me now."

Brad was right, they had dabbled in Dominance and submission, and yes it did arouse her, and yes it always had been when she was in the mood. As she looked at her husband's face, she wondered what she had created because of her fantasies.

"Now Suzy Slut!" Brad's voice jolted her back to reality, "this is no longer a game. this is for real. Come over here my slut and kneel down before me."

Suzy's shock was evident in her face, but Brad also saw that look in her eyes. The look she got when she was excited. He couldn't have been more right. While shocked at his manner, and feeling somewhat apprehensive, Suzy also felt herself trembling inside. She felt waves of pre orgasmic pleasure coursing through her entire body, settling between her legs. She'd often wondered if she could live the lifestyle 24/7, and she suspected she might just be about to find out.

Slowly, she felt herself walking towards her husband, a man she was now seeing in a whole new light. Not knowing what to expect, but thrilled at the possibilities, she stopped momentarily before Brad, and knelt, keeping her head down.

"Look at me slut." She could hear the rasp of pure desire in his voice. "Look at me. I want to see lust on your face. I want to see a little fear of the unknown."

Suzy was certainly experiencing that. This was very different to the fun and game 'Sir and submissive' games they'd played in the past.

She looked up at him with a smile of acceptance. "I do want to please you Sir." While she'd said those words many times before, always in a jocular manner, this time it had a whole new meaning.

"Now let's set a few rules. This is no longer a game, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Good, because you are now my slut purely for my pleasure. Stand up. I want to watch you take your shirt off."

As instructed, Suzy undid the buttons one by one, never taking her gaze from Brad's eyes. She dropped her shirt on the floor.

"Remove your skirt. I want to see the treasures that are hidden within."

Suzy slowly unzipped her short black skirt, and pushed it down over her hips before stepping out of it. There she stood, like a flame haired sexual Goddess, uncovered for his eyes only.

"Get your tits out. I want to see my slut exposed like the beautiful whore she is."

She reached inside her lacy red bra, and could feel her breasts almost straining at the light fabric containing them. She pulled the right one out first, pausing for a moment tracing her finger around her nipple. The left one followed, but this time she licked her finger before running it around her nipple. She had delicious full breasts, and she knew how much Brad loved to see them like that. It was a game she liked to play, pretending to accidentally expose herself while leaning over in front of him. It made her feel reckless having herself on show, and it made her want more.

"Hmmm, well done my slut. Every time I come home I expect your tits exposed and available like that for me."

She felt a thrilling shiver within, and almost involuntarily her clit began to pulsate. She was already in a state of heightened arousal at the thought of the next time Brad arrived home and she carried out his instructions.

"Pull your nipples for me now. Twist them and tell me when it becomes painful."

He watched almost licking his lips, as his slut took each nipple between her fingers and twisted. At first it was pure pleasure, but as that pleasure turned to pain she stopped.

"Did I tell you to stop? Did I?"

"No, Sir, I am sorry, please forgive me. It won't happen again."

"No it won't, not if you ever want to orgasm again. But you did not listen and therefore you must be punished. Come here my slut."

Suzy moved closer to her husband, feeling a combination of nervousness and anticipation. Suddenly he took hold of her nipples and squeezed. She let out a yelp, but Brad continued to twist, ignoring her look of discomfort.

"The pain is part of the pleasure, and you will learn that my dirty little slut." He continued to ignore her wincing, pulling and stretching her nipples towards him.

"Do you want to please me?"

"Yes, Sir, very much so."

"Well this pleases me, and pleasing me is your new job."

As she looked down, seeing her nipples stretched to their limit before her, she felt pleasure overtake the pain and submission was the only thing that was on her mind.

She loved that she felt so vulnerable, and she was so ready to give her wonderfully strong husband the gift of her submission. She trusted him, and she knew for this type of relationship to work, trust was all important.

Brad let go her nipples as quickly as he had grasped them. As he took her bare breasts in both his hands, he fondled them, and leant forward to kiss them, licking her nipples, knowing she would feel a stinging in them, from being stretched. He wanted to remind her of who was now firmly in control. He visualised those magnificent beasts being tied, and clamped, but such things could wait.

Suzy had never seen Brad quite like this, and was unsure what his new expectations were of her. Did he really want to take this side of their relationship to a new level? She could feel her nipples stinging as he licked them, lapping them up as a kitten would a saucer of cream. She could feel her knees going weak as he flicked them with his tongue. Brad was right, the pleasure did outweigh the pain.

Suzy had been the one who had first opened him up to the possibility of being Dominant. At first he wasn't sure, but as time went on, he found himself thinking more and more of what he could do to her when she was next in the mood for play. It began to take over his thinking, and he wanted to control that delicious whore all the time.

He stopped licking her nipples as quickly as he had begun.

"On your knees again my delightful slut. It is my turn to be pleasured."

As she dropped to her knees, Suzy knew instinctively what was expected of her."

Brad had always had a great love of oral sex, and told her she was an expert in this field.

"Unzip my trousers, and get my cock out slut. It's needing your attention."

At first Suzy found herself all fingers and thumbs, but her fingers were like a magnet where Brad's cock was concerned. She released it straight into her waiting hands.

It somehow seemed more erect than ever before as she took it firmly in hold. She dared to look up into the face of her husband, but his head was back, his eyes closed, and she could see he was savouring the moment.

Without waiting for further instructions she ran her tongue slowly from the base of his delicious cock to the top, up and down she weaved her magic, over and over again. Slowly at first, pausing to lick around the tip, delving just inside the opening, as she knew the effect that had on Brad. She heard him moan as he exhaled, and she wondered who was really in charge right now.

There was something doubly exciting about being controlled, yet feeling in charge at the same time. She would grasp the moment and make the next move herself. She closed her lips over Brad's cock, sucking it deep into her mouth, her tongue working to arouse him even more, if that was possible. Brad felt shivers of sexual pleasure from his balls to his nipples. This woman knew how to drive him crazy, but he could sense there was an exchange of control taking place, and that was not part of his plan for this evening.

Suzy let out a small yelp, as Brad grabbed her hair, pulling her head back so her lips were not quite touching the tip of his cock. Her shining mane of long auburn hair was one of the things that had attracted him to her when they first met all those years ago. The way she would laugh and flick it, still turned him on today. He watched as she tried desperately to have her tongue reach its target. He knew who was really in control, and it sure as hell wasn't her.

"Stop that now slut. I will cum when I am ready, and not before. What do you say for overstepping the mark?"

"I'm sorry Sir, truly I am. It won't happen again." Suzy knew she had to play by Brad's rules if she was to be allowed to orgasm tonight, and that was all that was driving her right now - pure basic sexual instinct. She could feel her juices starting to ooze out between her lips and run down her inner thighs.

"You better not, or you'll learn just how nasty Sir really can be." Brad almost hissed the words at her.

Suzy knelt there staring directly at Brad's stiff cock. She'd always loved it. It wasn't as long as some men's she'd seen in the past. It was 6 and a half inches when fully erect. They'd measured it one night after a few too many wines. But what some might have said it lacked in length, it made up for in girth. It was thick and it both tasted and felt superb. She wanted it in her at that moment, anywhere and anyway.

Brad released her hair, and she averted her eyes so as not to displease him.

"I want you on the bed now, on all fours, with your beautiful arse in the air facing me."

Suzy crawled up onto the bed as instructed. Kneeling, her head down, and her arse as high as she could physically get it. She knew what Brad would see, he'd see her female juices shining on her inner thighs. But right then she wanted him to know how excited she was. She wanted to be his whore, completely. She wouldn't have cared who saw her like that, as long as Brad was pleased.

"Well done my Suzy slut, now spread those legs wider for Sir. Excellent."

Brad moved closer to his magnificent slut to carry out his inspection. She was still wearing the matching red lacy G string, and it barely covered her pubic hair. As he pushed her butt cheeks apart, he could see how wet the g string was. At his touch, Suzy felt electric shock sensations hit her clit, and she forced her arse even higher, imagining the satisfied smile on Brad's face.

"Oh my little whore, what do we have here?" Brad ran his fingers lightly up the inside of her legs. He could see her juices shining, there for anyone to see. He paused, licking his finger. "What a delicious whore you are. My whore, for my pleasure when it suits me."

Without hesitation he plunged a finger into her pussy. How he loved the squelching sound it made as her juices coated his finger. Pausing momentarily, he pushed a second finger inside. She immediately began to move back to meet his fingers taking them in deeper with every push. As the rhythm was building, her muscles gripped those fingers and Suzy's whole body felt on fire. Everything else was forgotten at that moment,

"I want you to fuck me Brad, please. I need to be fucked. Please baby."

Brad withdrew his fingers, and gave Suzy a sharp slap on her backside.

"So you want to be fucked do you? Well not with manners like that you won't be. It seems to me my slut has forgotten her place. That won't do at all."

"Oh come on Brad, enough is enough. Just fuck me you rotten bastard."

As Suzy rolled over to get up, Brad caught hold of her, pinning her down on the bed. Out of his pocket he took a pair of handcuffs, and before she knew what had happened, he had both her hands above her head handcuffed to the head of the bed. He'd show the whore he meant business.

He saw a look of panic mixed with lust in her eyes. He knew she could trust him, and ultimately she knew that as well. She lay there looking so vulnerable, he almost gave in and lay down beside her, stroking her, kissing her, telling her how beautiful she was. But he'd come this far, and there was no turning back.

"Legs spread," he ordered assertively. "Let Sir see inside his whore's cunt." He grabbed her g string and removed it effortlessly. She didn't put up any fight at all, she merely obeyed him. He knew he'd won, she truly was his slut.

She looked like such a wanton whore lying there, spread wide open, and best of all he could smell her. What an intoxicating aroma that was. He knelt between her legs and gently opened her pussy lips exposing her clit, and began rubbing that little button, slowly. He loved how it felt it beneath his finger.

It felt so damn hot, Suzy's breath began to become more shallow and she moaned uncontrollably.

Brad felt her body squirming for a better position to increase the friction against her clit. He knew she wanted to cum, and soon. He also knew that she would have to wait until much later in the evening for that release. He stopped rubbing, and hungrily began to lick her. God, she tasted so good, and she was so wet he felt like a bee drawn to the honeypot. He drew himself up on top of her and gave her a crushing kiss. She could taste herself on his lips. She loved her own taste as much as Brad did. Suzy didn't think she'd ever been so turned on.

Without any warning, suddenly Brad thrust deep into his woman, his slut, and buried his cock right to the hilt. She could feel his balls on her skin as he pounded in and out of her. Once again her cunt muscles went into overdrive, trying to suck him in deeper and deeper, not wanting that glorious feeling to end. Orgasmic waves were running through her, "Thank you Sir, thank you. I needed you inside me. Fuck me harder Sir, I want to please you so much. Oh baby, I want you to cum inside me now. I want to watch you while you cum. " The words were falling out Suzy's mouth, hardly knowing what she was saying, but knowing what she was feeling. Reckless sexual abandon.

She could feel Brad stiffen inside her, that feeling she knew meant he was about to cum. As she went to grip his cock, he suddenly pulled out, and knelt beside her on the bed. As his face contorted, he aimed the tip directly at Suzy's breasts, and making those guttural animal sounds, he shot his load all over his slut's majestic tits.

As Brad got his breath back, it occurred to him he hadn't fucked anyone with all his clothes on, and his cock out of his pants since he was a teenager. Tonight he felt like a teenager. He tidied himself up, while looking at his wife lying on the bed. Her hands above her head, her tits out over the top of her bra, her legs apart, and his cum all over her breasts. That was a sight to behold, and once he could get used to. He unlocked the cuffs, and Suzy continued to lie perfectly still, as if awaiting his instruction, like the good submissive he now realised she could be.

"I want to watch you rub it into your tits and all over your belly. I have branded you my sweet little whore. I want others to smell it and know what you have been up to. Then you are going to get dressed. You will wear your black strapless dress, black stockings and high heels. But I want you to wear bright red lipstick so you have the look of a whore about you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand completely." Suzy rubbed Brad's semen into her tits, her nipples and across her rounded belly. She loved the slippery feel of it against her skin and her fingers. She did feel branded, but in a good way. "May I lick my fingers please Sir."

"Yes Suzy slut you may, in fact I insist upon it." Now go and get yourself ready as we have a restaurant to go to.

As Suzy walked past Brad, he gave her another good slap on her arse. She jumped, but as she turned to him, her eyes were down, and she stood still as if waiting for what was to come next. Brad couldn't believe his assertive wife's manner had become so sweetly submissive.

"Are you happy Suzy slut?"

"Yes Sir, very happy."

"That's good. It pleases me to hear it. You have served me well my dear whore." Brad was somewhat shocked by Suzy's demeanour. He had always intended this to be play, but as he looked at this slut before him putting on whoreish lipstick for him, he felt his moment had come. "Come along now, that was just entrée, we still have main course, and don't forget dessert when we come home. Ready slut?"

"Ready Sir." Suzy felt a warm glow settling into her belly, and she couldn't wait to find out what the rest of the evening would bring.

Jewdles
Jewdles
10 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Loving Husband Ch. 01 My wife is becoming a cuckquean.in Erotic Couplings
Training Tina, Days 01-02 I train a friend's wife to be a submissive slut.in BDSM
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
The Right Side of the Hill A young man considers an apparently older submissive.in BDSM
Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 01 I move in with my friends and discover a hidden kink or two.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories