Brad, Mikey, and Renewal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was time for the shorts to come off. Slowly he turned, moved his hips in a circle and then slowly slipped the shorts down his hips and legs. Bending over so his lovely ass faced me, he removed his shorts. When he turned around I saw that his 6" cut cock was smooth and hairless except for a small strip. I wasn't sure about what I was doing, but I got off the bed and kneeled before him as my fingers gently touched his lovely cock. I was amazed at how beautiful it was.

Then, leaning forward, I moved his cock to one side and licked that strip of hair, feeling it softness on my tongue.

"Brad, what are you doing," he asked slightly alarmed. "This is all about you."

I looked up at him as his cock rested against my face and chuckled.

"Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm doing. I just want to make you feel as good as you have already made me feel." Kissing the length of his cock tentatively and feeling him throb I heard him moan softly.

"Am I doing okay?"

"More than okay," as his fingers caressed my hair. "You are the best."

I kissed the tip of his cock then swirled my tongue over it tasting his precum for the first time. It seemed almost sweet as I held it on my tongue before swallowing it. And, then I did something I never dreamed I would do, I took the head of Mikey's cock in my mouth and locked my lips around it. Gently sucking on him while I lightly fondled his balls. His moans told me I was doing something right. Then in one slow movement, I took his cock in my mouth until my lips were touching his strip of pubic hair. I never had a strong gag reflex, which was a good thing at that moment.

My tongue swirled over his; rubbed the underside of his cock as I sucked on him. My hands holding his tight ass to keep him in place as I feasted on his cock and sucked him. God help me, but it felt so right having Mikey between my lips.

His hips began to move. I felt his lovely cock slipping in and out between my lips. In and out as he held my head. His fingers digging into my scalp. One of my hands went to fondle and squeeze his balls as he began to really fuck my face. It felt like there were years of pent up desire between my lips.

Mikey went faster. Deeper. Harder. Filling my mouth over again and again. I thought about stopping just to tease him, but I couldn't. His cock was just too good.

Within just a few minutes his body tensed. I felt him grow in my mouth.

"Brad! I'm going to cum. Release me from your mouth."

I just moaned on his cock as I sucked him and held him tight between my lips. He thrust and then began to explode in my mouth. His seed was flooding my mouth and I just swallowed it as a reflex action. His body was trembling as he delivered his seed.

Moaning I sucked him gently wanting to get every drop. Fondling and squeezing his balls to make sure they were empty. Then, I slowly let his slip from my mouth and gave him a gentle kiss to the tip of his precious cock. I looked up from my kneeling position to see him crying. What did I do?

"Bastard! I was supposed to do that to you. Nobody has sucked me like that before."

"You keep forgetting. I am not nobody. I'm your brother and I love you." I smiled gently as I said those words.

Then standing I lifted him in my arms and placed him on the bed. I got on the bed and then just held him. I held him until he stopped trembling and began to come back to Earth. His head rested on my chest as I kissed his hair and caressed his side waiting for him to catch his breath.

After a few minutes, his hand began to stroke my still hard cock slowly. Feeling the length and the heat he caused. Kissing my lips as he stroked, he tasted himself on my lips and in my mouth. I shared some of his cum with him as out tongues danced and twisted together.

Mikey's tongue slipped from my mouth and his lips left mine. Then I felt him move and felt his tongue licking my nipples.

"Careful. I'm very sensitive," I told him between moans.

Then I felt his lips kissing my cock for the first time. No words can describe the pleasure I felt as he covered every inch with a kiss as his thick hair ran through my fingers.

"Mikey," I moaned over and over. It was almost too much as I felt his lips open and then close over me. As I watched I saw the most beautiful sight I have ever seen: my cock between his lips. And could he suck! It felt like Mikey was trying to suck my balls through my cock!

He then took some oil and rubbed it on my cock and applied some to his lovely ass.

"I need this in my pussy tonight. Soon, we won't need any oil or lube," he explained.

As I watched, he straddled my hips. His pussy just above my cock as he guided me to his entrance. Then he began to just sit on me slowly. Slowly I entered him. Slowly we became one. As I passed his entrance, he nearly screamed.

"Fuck, you're big. Oh god. Oh god."

I could see the pain on his face and tried to pull out. I never want to hurt him.

"Don't you fucking move," he told me. "You are exactly where you should be and where I want you. The pain will go away soon."

He kept pushing down until he had me in him completely. Breathing hard. No, he was panting as I filled his pussy. I've never been in anything so tight and hot. I was in heaven!

"Oh God. Mikey! Feeling you surrounding me is so incredible."

He rested a few more minutes before he began to slowly ride me up and down...up and down. Entering his tight pussy again and again. Afraid to move my hips very much for fear of hurting him.

He kept at it. And as I looked at him, I saw the pain disappear replaced by pleasure. He began moving faster. My hands went to his nipples and began to roll, pinch and tweak them. His moans of pleasure told me he loved it. And I saw his get hard again.

He shifted position so my cock rubbed his pleasure spot with every stroke. I saw the waves of pleasure go through his body as I began to just fuck him. Hard. Deep. Holding his hips and raising mine to meet him as I pushed his hips down.

Fucking Mikey. Beginning to pound into him. Giving in to my need. Giving up my celibacy for my lover, Mikey. My brother.

And I fucked him hard as we both moaned and groaned. My hard cock so hot in is pussy.

"Fuck my cunt. Do it. Harder. You can go harder," he encouraged me.

Faster, harder and deeper I fucked Mikey. I was a man possessed needing him. Needing to push my seed into his body. Needing to love my brother so completely.

Seeing his hard cock dripping onto my skin. I thrust again and again. Mikey was lost in our pleasure as I felt my body tense. My cock get bigger in his cunt. I couldn't help myself as I exploded into him over and over and over. And, just as I began to cum in him, he began to shoot his seed onto my body. His pussy clenching me as I pumped in and out. So tight. Mikey was so fucking tight as he clenched my cock.

Then, I was drained. My seed in him. His cream on my skin. I pulled him down to hold him in my arms. Panting. Slowly coming back to Earth together. Kissing one another. Our lips locked. Tongues dancing. And, yet it was in many ways such an intimate gentle kiss.

Finally, I went flaccid and slipped out of him. He slipped off of me and melted into my side with my arm around him. After a few more minutes, he said his first words.

"She was such a lying bitch."

"I love you, Mikey. Welcome home."

"I love you, Brad. And, yes, I'm home.

That night we each had the best sleep we have had in five years.

*

Do you want to know more about their story? Please let me know. Any comments are appreciated.

12