Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is Bob’s cock as big as mine?”

Sue’s eyes were wide open as she shook her head no and she mouthed a slow, wondrous “Wow.”

“Would you like to touch mine?”

Without answering, Sue started to reach for his hardness when Brad told to wait.

“I want either your mother or your father to put your small hand on my cock. Who do you want to it?”

“My mom,” answered Sue quickly.

“Why?” asked Brad.

“She’s closer.”

Amy grabbed Sue’s hand, brought it to her mouth and kissed it before bringing it to Brad’s cock and wrapping it around. Her fingers barely could enclose it girth and she slowly moved her fist up and down the huge organ.

The four of us sat in silence as Sue got more and more confident in pumping his big cock. Amy looked on in pride and I just watched with a hard dick and a cloud of dread over my head.

Soon a drop appeared at the end of Brad’s cock.

“Have you ever sucked cock, Sue?”

“Once.“

“Did you like it?”

“Not really. Bob liked it so I did it but I was afraid.”

“Afraid of what?”

“I was afraid that he would... you know.” replied my daughter as she continued to fist his cock.

“Were you scared that he would cum in your mouth?”

“Yes”

“Can I cum in your mouth, baby?”

Sue stared directly at his cock as her hand moved up and down, but she avoided the growing drop at the end.

When she didn’t answer Brad added, “your mother likes my cum. Don’t you Amy?”

Amy moved a bit closer to the cock that was being manipulated by her daughter and whispered, “I love it.”

“Feed her that drop, Sue”

Brad inched closer as did Amy and Sue lifted his cock. Sue’s eyes were on her mother as her tongue inched from her mouth and captured the pearly drop from the end of his cock and brought it into her mouth.

“That’s okay, Sue. We won’t force you to do something that you don’t want to do.

Silence followed. Not total silence because everyone could hear Sue’s hand as it traveled the length on Brad’s cock.

“Get ready, Amy. I’m close,” groaned Brad and he moved his hand to the back of my wife’s head, holding it steady. Sue still pumped him but positioned the head of his cock so that it rested on Amy’s extended tongue.

The first stream went directly into her mouth. A thick, long, white blast that rocketed to the back of her throat.

“Don’t swallow,” moaned Brad as another rope of cum flew into Amy’s mouth.

I couldn’t tell how many more blasts she endured because she clamped her lips around his cock head and proceeded to milk him with her mouth. Sue had let go and watched in awe as his cock started to soften in her mother’s sucking mouth. Brad withdrew his spent cock and slapped Amy’s face with it a few times.

“Come here my beautiful cock sucker.”

Amy went to her knees before him, her mouth clamped shut to keep the cum from escaping.

“Here, baby. Now tilt your head back a little. Don’t swallow. Good. Now open just a little.”

Sue moved closer and could see the pool of cum in her mother’s mouth and then Brad moved a finger and dipped it into Amy’s open mouth.

He withdrew his finger. His fingertip was now covered in cum and he brought it to Sue’s tit and make small, wet circles that covered her nipples. He reloaded in Amy’s mouth and painted Sue’s other tit with his cum. A third and fourth trip back to Amy’s cum filled mouth and he coated my wife’s tits. With plenty of cum left, he dipped his finger again and rubbed his fingertips over my daughter’s lips and smiled.

Brad watched Sue carefully as he dressed.

Sue’s tongue tentatively emerged from her mouth and touched her cum moustache. It was a few long moments after her tongue receded back into her mouth before she decide if she liked it. Everyone knew the answer when her tongue snaked its way around her lips. cleaning them. Her fingers pushed the cum that her tongue couldn’t reach into her mouth. Finished, she looked at her mother and smiled just before she moved her mouth to her mother’s cum coated tit. Sue sucked her tit long after it was clean and she was obviously dissatisfied when she saw that Brad was dressed. Then it was like a light bulb going off in her head. She pressed her eager lips to her mother’s lips, gently at first as if begging her mom to let her tongue enter. Then longer more demanding kisses until her tongue forced opened her mouth. There she found a pool of cum and the two women swapped the black man’s cum back and forth.

Neither noticed Brad as he came over to me tossing a key up and catching it and said “Make sure you have a digital camera ready when I come back for their pussies.”

We both looked at them. It was if they were swapping some life saving fluid back and forth as their naked breasts rubbed together.

“I think it’s safe to say that they belong to me now,” Brad said as he left.

After a while they parted. Soft kisses followed. Tender touches, not like those of a mother and daughter but like those of two lovers engrossed in each other’s body.

Amy and I went to bed later and neither of us spoke. What could I say? My wife and daughter fell in love with a black man’s cock.

I could feel the heat from Amy’s naked body but I dared not touch. It was almost like I was infringing on another man’s property.

The sudden movement of the bed woke me. Sue was now between us, also naked. I could hear them kiss. I knew they were exploring each other’s body. When I turned so that I maybe could see what they were doing, my hand touched my daughter’s naked ass. I quickly removed it but my daughter replaced it. That night, my hands touched the most private spots of my daughter. Sue sat up and then lowered herself so that a beautiful breast was available to my mouth and I sucked and sucked and sucked, not caring about tomorrow only thinking about the pleasure that my daughter’s full breast was giving me.

That night I came. I don’t know whose hand or whose mouth was on me and I didn’t care. The pleasure was more than I could resist. As I rested there, listing to the deep breathing of the two most precious women in my life as they slept in each other’s arms, I contemplated the future.... their future, my future and I was worried, very, very worried.

Is anyone interested in what happens next?

12