Braden's Roommates Test His Manhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe, in the middle of the line pulled her shirt up over her head. She was wearing a plain black bra that had a hole in the fabric under her left arm. She untangled her black hair from her shirt and tossed it aside. Juliet then pulled her shirt off and to everyone's surprise she wasn't even wearing a bra. Her breasts were lively and jostled with her every giggle. The stroking hands on dicks did everything they could to avoid speeding up, but it was futile. Before Diane could even pull off her tanktop to release her ample breasts in their tan bra, a cry rose from one of the men.

"Oh, oh god no. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum." Lane moaned. His hands were stroking steadily now.

"Eyes up ladies! Big dick blowing," someone said.

Lane shuffled on his knees to the shot glass between him and Braden. Before he could angle his dick down into the cup it fired off a splat of white-hot semen onto the black sheet. By the second shot of cum, he had wrangled his bucking beast and aimed the rest of his load into the glass accurately. The women let out a cheer and applauded his performance.

Meanwhile, Zach and Braden found new life as they refused to be the last to cum. Their hands flew up and down their shafts with blinding speed. Twirling precum all over their fists. "What was that? Two minutes? You guys are pathetic!" Zoe said through laughter.

Everyone agreed with her enthusiastically. Braden heard a moan beside him and felt a sympathetic twinge in his own abdomen. In a Hail Mary attempt, he stared down the bouncing boobs in front of him. Three women in bras, one in a tanktop, and one completely topless, all watching him jerk off and waiting to watch him cum. He was almost there, his balls tightened. He shuffled over to the now half full shot glass, but in the shuffle his penis pulled back from the cliff of orgasm.

To his right her heard a gasp and Zach shouted, "I win."

Braden jerked his head around and saw Zach's first arch of cum launch past the still clean shot glass ahead of him.

"HANDS ON YOUR HEAD BRADEN," Shelly shouted.

Braden flinched and immediately released his dick. He watched as Zach moaned and spurted rope after rope of cum into the shot glass. With each rope Zach would scoot a little closer, after three or four, he was directly over the container, milking his penis into it.

The women applauded and laughed together. Their breasts threatened to pop out of their bras at times, but the only female nipples that would be seen all night were Juliet's pink beauties.

Shelly tried to collect herself over and over again, but couldn't seem to find the strength. Every time she went to give the next instruction, she would fold over in laughter with the other girls. "Okay... Okay... whew. Okay here we go," she gasped.

Braden's dick throbbed at his waist; he would give anything to stroke it. It felt like his balls weighed thousands of pounds at the base of his sack. "First of all, Lane you came first so you're the first loser." Zach pumped his fist. Shelly continued, "As first loser, you will receive one kick in the balls from a girl of your choice."

The women all groaned in sympathy, then laughed together.

"Ah, I'm not done ladies! You remember, the second rule, since he missed the shot glass with one of his little jets, he will receive a second kick to the nuts."

Zach laughed and said, "Sucks to be a premature ejaculator bitch."

"Not so fast there Zachypoo," Shelly said, "You also missed your shot glass with your very first pathetic squirt, so you will also be kicked in the balls once by a woman of your choosing. And don't worry Braden, we'll get to you once we're done with these two. So boys, who do you want mangling your man bits tonight?"

Zach gulped and dropped his head. The three men were kneeling on their knees in front of the five bubbly women. Zach's shrunken softy had a last string of cum stuck between his slit and his left testicle. Lane's flaccid dick hung almost to the floor and he stared at it in thought. Braden meanwhile was fighting the urge to reach forward and stroke his throbbing penis to orgasm. It bobbed up and down under the gaze of the waiting women. It was a mere five strokes from orgasm.

"I think you broke their brains," Diane said and the women laughed.

"Diane for the first kick and Riley for the second," Lane finally said. Riley's eyes lit up with joy over her still sealed lips. Diane pumped a fist in the air. Her breasts shuffled in their bra under her tanktop.

"And for you Zach?" Shelly said.

"I want Juliet," he replied.

"Good choice baby," Juliet said. Shelly leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. A mope ran across her face. Zoe scoffed, rolled her eyes, and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"Alright Lane, come here," Diane said. Lane went to stand and she stopped him short, "No no no, you'll be staying on your knees. C'mon hon, right here in front of me."

Lane shuffled in front of Zach who slid back and out of the way on his knees. "Closer," Diane said.

Lane scooted across the wooden floor until his penis was dangling over the softly bouncing foot of Diane. She wore bright red socks that matched his embarrassed skin. Her legs were crossed at the knee and she had a smirk on her face. "Close your eyes," she said.

Lane slowly closed his eyes and everyone waited with bated breath. "And hold that big dick out of the way, I want a clean shot," she said. Lane reached down and cradled his penis up against his stomach. A last drop of white ejaculate popped out of his slit and fell onto her foot.

After a long pause, Diane straightened her leg fast at the knee until her sock bounced Lane's balls up into his abdomen and back down. The women let out a resounding "OHHHH," that covered up Lane's quiet whimper. He bent double and his face rubbed against the wooden floor in front of Diane. His breath caught in his throat. The women laughed at his predicament and gave Diane encouraging words. Some high-fived her.

After a minute, Shelly finally tempered her amusement and said, "Man up Lane, or is that big, quick shooting dick good for nothing? Scoot on over to Riley and take your second kick."

"Actually I want him standing," Riley said. She stood up and straightened her pants, waiting for Lane to stand before her. Slowly but surely he rose, still bent at the waist and still cupping his testicles. His dick sagged comically over his gently groping hands. "Hurry up," she said flexing her bare feet.

Finally, Lane stood up and spread his legs. "Dick up," Riley said.

Lane took his hands from his balls and glided them up his shaft to the head where he pinched the head and pulled up to his belly button. As he was getting set, Riley took a quick step and launched her bare right foot into his balls. The women watched, almost in slow motion as his balls rose up with her foot, squeezed against his pelvis, then rebounded back down. The force of the kick knocked his large dick free of his fingers and it flopped down like a balloon leaking air.

The sound was taken out of the room. Lane stood frozen in silence, then said, "Oh god no no no," and crumpled to the floor in a heap. All of the women busted out laughing and applauded Riley while she meekly sat down. She couldn't hide her smile.

"Zach, up." Shelly said, all business now.

"Ooooh, I want to kick him standing too," Juliet said clapping her hands together. Her breasts jiggled between her pumping arms and she stood up. They waited while Lane recovered, eventually the laughing died down and the only sound in the room was Lane groaning and Juliet practicing her kicks. Zach was staring at the target that he fatally missed with his opening salvo. Braden was still rock hard and staring at Juliet's bouncing chest.

"Lane, go upstairs! We're bored of you," Shelly said.

He crawled on his hands and knees past the stained runway set with its two milky shot glasses, past Zach and Braden and out the door.

"Step right up zach!" Juliet said. Zach braced himself against the anticipation and stood up. He stepped over the black sheet and faced Juliet. She said, "Spread your legs. Wider. Wider, bend your knees. Good!"

Zach's large testicles dangled between his massively spread legs. He closed his eyes. "Not so fast small fry, I want your eyes open and your hands on your head."

Zach obliged. Juliet shimmied her chest at him and said, "Like em?" He nodded apprehensively.

She took a step towards him and raised her foot slowly to judge her distance. His balls squished over her toes like honey. She tested two or three more times and he flinched every time to the delight of the women watching.

Finally she snapped her foot up and the room echoed with a smack as his balls collided with her bony foot, then launched upwards and slapped him in the stomach. She held her foot in his crotch as they fell back down and draped over it. Zach's groan of immediate pain was drowned by Juliet's squeal of delight. He fell to his knees and she jumped up and down in front of him. Braden was starting to worry about what they had in store for him, the ultimate loser.

When Juliet had finished her victory lap, she took her seat and Shelly dismissed Zach to go upstairs and lick his wounds. Then they all looked at the kneeling Braden. His dick had slackened while watching the other men be emasculated so. It now drooped towards the shot glasses and the black sheet between him and the women.

"Braden, we thought we would be nice to you, the ultimate loser, and give you a choice," Shelly said. The tension eased in Braden's shoulders. "You may either drink both of these fat loads before you," Braden gasped in disgust and all of the women laughed yet again. "OR, you have to eat your own ejaculate."

Without pause Braden said, "I'll eat my own," and he reached towards his penis so he could orgasm at once.

"Not so fast there partner," Shelly said and the other women chuckled menacingly.

"You'll be eating it from the source," Diane chimed in.

"Down the hatch," Juliet said.

Shelly said, "Ooooh, we do hope you miss some so we can see it on that pretty face of yours too!"

Braden's eyes widened to saucers and he panicked. He had ventured to the strange underbelly of the Internet and knew exactly what they wanted from him. He just didn't know if he could deliver.

"So Braden, let me move these loads out of your way and we want you to lie on your back with your head facing us and your feet facing the door. Don't you dare touch that cock either, it looks ready to explode." Shelly said.

The other women took note of the fact that, under these new circumstances his penis had once again inflated to full mast. When Braden had taken up his spot lying on the floor, the women formed a semicircle around his head with their chairs. "When you spooge, we want your legs up and over your head so your dick is pointed straight at your mouth," Shelly said.

Braden gulped. "Exactly!" Juliet said.

"Too bad his dick isn't big like Lane's, we could have made him suck it." Zoe said. She had forgotten about her phone entirely.

Braden looked up their legs to their ever amusing breasts and took a deep sigh. His hands waited by his side until Shelly finally said, "alright, jerk that cock and make it cum quick, we still might have time to go out tonight."

Braden took his left hand and wrapped it around his shaft. He stroked it once slowly, then a second time slowly, then a sigh escaped his mouth and his whole body tensed. "That was fast," Zoe said.

"Legs up! Legs up!" they all started saying. Braden closed his eyes felt his toes curl and rolled his weight up towards his head. In one smooth motion his back curled and his legs reached up over his head where Zoe grabbed onto them and pulled them against her hips. When he opened his eyes he saw the glinting eyes of the five girls watching him and the angry eye of his own penis glaring down at him. His balls were pulled tight and a drop of precum came racing towards his face.

"Open wide!" The women cried through laughs.

Braden was too late and the spot of clear fluid landed on the bridge of his nose. Through all of this, his hand did not stop stroking ever so slowly up and down his shaft and along with that clear fluid falling, Braden felt pleasure rush up and down his body and opened his mouth wide. He stuck his tongue out like he had seen women do in pornos and moaned.

The women gawked above his legs. "Oh my god he's actually going to eat his load," Juliet said.

"Here it comes, here it comes. Watch." Diane added.

Braden felt a sticky pump of semen blast from his slick penis and land with a warm, salty gush on his tongue. The second shot painted itself across his upper lip. Everyone shouted with joy above him. Even shy Riley couldn't help herself. Shelly said, "Ugh this is hilarious and so disgusting," to nobody in particular.

Braden milked pump after pump of warm, wet semen out onto his tongue. When he was sure that his balls had been drained, he closed his mouth and gulped the liquid down as quickly as possible. He held back a grimace and a gag. Zoe held him there for a few more seconds. His penis throbbed above him, then Shelly said, "You missed a drop," and reached out and flicked his right testicle hard.

The women erupted in hilarity as Braden gasped in pain and a forgotten drop of cum fell from his dangling dick into his mouth. At last Zoe released him and he curled into a ball of deep gut misery and post orgasm shame. The semen was forgotten to dry on his top lip. Everyone, but Braden stood up and started looking around the room for the next activity, most likely it would be alcohol and tinder. They were done with these boys.

After some time, Braden was able to unfurl himself and pick up his clothes as he walked out of the kitchen. Someone smacked him on the ass and Shelly called out to him, "Nice show Braden!" His head hung down and his eyes were glued to his penis that seemed to be finding a second wind. He followed the shaft jutting out of his own crotch down the hall and up the stairs to his room. This was a night to remember.

12