Bradley Franklin Morrison IV

Story Info
Father and son fuck their way to business deals.
1.3k words
3.78
19.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Bradley Franklin Morrison IV. I have lived a privileged life, as did my father. We are both beneficiaries of an enormous wealth created by my Grandfather Bradley Franklin Morrison II.

My Grandfather achieved his wealth in the lumber industry and a very lucky discovery of uranium on land he had acquired for the timber. The uranium was discovered almost by accident, and it made a rich man a very rich man.

Both my grandfather and my father were womanizers, and my father added a new twist that would become my life's biggest pursuit, i.e. fucking as many married women as possible.

My first experience with my father fucking married women was an accident. I came home from college and found a party going on. When I entered my room, I could hear a woman moaning and a man groaning. I flipped on the light switch only to find my father furiously pounding a familiar looking woman.

"Come to watch Beatrice?" My father said. Laughingly, I said, "No dad, it is me Brad."

"Oh I thought it was your mom. Welcome home son," He said.

"Enjoy the show and when I'm done, perhaps you will want to fuck Mrs. Wilberforce. She is quite a nice fuck and she loves young hard cock, and can never get enough," He said.

I sat down to enjoy the show and was quite impressed with my father's staying power. He continued to furiously pound away as they both moaned and groaned. I new Mrs. Wilberforce was getting a good fucking because like all the Morrison men my father was very well endowed.

As I watched, I could only think about when I had fucked Mrs. Wilberforce's older widowed sister last Christmas. It was the first time I had fucked an elderly woman and I vowed it would not be the last time.

I was rubbing my hardening cock thru my pants, as it grew to full mast almost 9" of thick cut cock.

My father reared up and lunged forward in a final thrust as he emptied his balls, filling Mrs. Wilberforce's cunt with a copious amount of hot thick cum. She shuddered and went limp and I think she passed out for a brief time.

"She is all yours Brad. Enjoy yourself I have to get back to the party. My guests will be missing me," He said.

Before my father was dressed I had removed my pants and plunged my cock deep in Mrs. Wilberforce's hot wet and cum filled pussy. I had a naughty thought. Since my father had filled her pussy with his cum, perhaps I should fill her ass with cum.

Removing my cock from her pussy, I lifted her up and put a pillow under her ass. My cock was well lubed with my father's cum, so when I slowly started inserting my cock in her ass, it went in easily.

She moaned and said, "Fuck me young Bradley. I love it in my ass."

And fuck her ass I did. I pounded her harder than I had ever pounded anyone young or old. I fully expected her to ask she to let up some, but she only urged me on.

After depositing a three-day load in her ass, I got up leaving the old bitch moaning on the bed and retreated to the shower.

I am now a college graduate, married and a Junior Executive in Morrison & son, Inc.

My father decided I was just the right guy to represent the firm in meetings with numerous clients, which had me on the road traveling extensively. At first I did not realize that my father just wanted me away so he could have a go at my young bride.

My wife Jennifer had I fucked and partied our way thru college. We had engaged in numerous swaps with friends and many orgies. Jennifer was very popular with the other guys, as she was gorgeous with awesome tits and ass. It did not hurt that she was an accomplished cocksucker, had a tight bald pussy, and enjoyed anal.

No sooner did I begin to travel, that my father began fucking Jennifer. She soon became one of his favorites and he shared her with some very important clients, just as he had done with my mother. Oh did I mention that he was a womanizer?

I took advantage of being on the road to carry on the Morrison Family tradition by becoming a womanizer. I would seek out women to fuck at every opportunity, and as instructed by my dad, fucked as many older mature client wives as I could.

I was surprised at how good of a fuck some of the older women were. I particularly enjoyed fucking a certain Mrs. Johnston, whose hubby was no longer able to perform. When she found out I could cum 2 to 3 times in a fuck session, she would want all my loads. The first load she would suck out of me and how that old woman could suck. The second load she would take deep in her hot wet cunt, and if there was a third load, she wanted it deposited in he bowels. This lady was 76 years old and was still a terrific fuck, which I directed my attention to.

After a returning home from a trip and arriving at my home, I heard moaning and groaning coming from the den. I peeked in only to see Jennifer being thoroughly fucked by my father. I watched for a few minutes, and then slowly retreated to the master bedroom.

I fell across the bed and almost immediately went to sleep. During my sleep, I dreamed of fucking Mrs. Johnston and my father fucking Jennifer. A very fitful sleep it was.

I awoke the next morning to find Jennifer in bed with me lightly snoring with a kind of smile on her face.

After a shower I found Jennifer sitting up in bed. "I assume when you got home last night you found your father fucking me, "She said."

"As a matter of act I did. How long has he been fucking you?"

"He hit on me the first night after you brought me here from college. I didn't let him fuck me at first, but by the third day he gave me a very good fucking and he has been fucking me ever since. Because you had shared me many times, I assumed it was alright, and I'm very aware your father has you fucking client wives," She said.

"I see," I said.

"And while we are in the confessing stage, I guess I should tell you that your father had me and your mom perform for Mr. Smithers, a new client. Seems Mr. Smithers gets off watching women getting it on. I now know where you get your oral skills. Your father is very good, but your mom is simply awesome, and your mom is teaching me her techniques for pleasing women," She said.

"Well you have been very busy and fitting into our family lifestyle quite nicely. Now I have to ask you, do you know my mom is actually my step mom and my aunt? My mother died shortly after I was born, and my dad married her sister. And did my stepmom tell you she took my virginity?" I asked.

"No she did not mention she was your stepmom, that is very interesting, but I always heard that a family that plays together stays together," She said."

"There is some truth to that," I said.

The next day over lunch with my father and stepmom, my father surprised me by telling me he wanted me to take Jennifer on my next business trip. Seems like a very important older client has desires to fuck a young beautiful woman and his wife wants a handsome young well endowed stud to fuck her.

The potential for a very big business deal was in the offering, and Jennifer and I would go a long way in sealing that deal. My father told me he had already discussed the deal with Jennifer, and she had agreed to participate. Nothing new in the business world, as cock and pussy continues to seal deals.