Brad's Family Matters Ch. 03

Story Info
To-do: Go to store, give a blowjob...
2.6k words
4.27
85.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and his mother woke up first and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. On the way there, Brad commented about how his ass was still sore from the night before. His mother suggested that he lay on the table while she gives him an erotic massage- he complied instantly. Pulling down her dirty pink panties that he was still wearing around, he laid stomach down on the table. His mother grabbed some baby oil and poured some on his cheeks and crack. She gently rubbed the oil into his bottom. Spreading his cheeks, she stared at his dark hole before beginning to massage the oil in some more.

"Jake really tore you up?" she asked. Brad's moan was intended to stand for 'yes'. His mother couldn't help but smile. "Didn't it feel good to have a guy load your ass with his spunk?"

"Yeah, it was okay. It's something I wouldn't mind trying again sometime." He told her. She continued to rub him down, circling his anus with her fingers. After a few moments, she dipped them inside the reddened orifice. Brad groaned for a second as he felt a little pain, then let out a deep breath as his mother's hand invaded his backside. Heather dripped a little more baby oil on her son's rectum and grabbed a small vibrator. "Mom, no..." Brad began to protest.

She shushed him, telling him it would feel good. Without listening to another word of his protest, his mother dipped the vibrator into his ass and began massaging him. She even went so far as to rub the vibrating mechanism along his prostate, giving him an instant hard-on. Being a good mother, Brad's mom got some oil on her left hand and began stroking her son's penis.

He sighed with immense pleasure as her hand slid up and down his shaft faster and faster. The vibrator was now firmly against his prostate and he couldn't hold back- semen sprayed all over the kitchen table. After the throbbing had stopped, his mother released her grip on his tool and removed the vibrator. She looked at her spent son. "You clean up your mess and I'll make some coffee."

Brad nodded as his mother went to start the coffee maker. Brad got off the table and put his mother's underwear back on, then went over to the table and slurped up all of the cum he had just shot out. It was shaping up to be a great day.

His mother turned around and said "It's going to be a while before the coffee is done. You want to go wake up your sister?" Brad nodded, knowing exactly what she meant by 'wake up'. They hurried to the bedroom, where Holly was still passed out. Jake had, again, left early for work. Brad's mom removed the sheets from her daughter's body, revealing her figure in all its naked beauty. She was on her stomach and her legs were apart, so Brad had an excellent view of her ass and snatch.

"Play with her." His mother encouraged. He took her advice, bending over and inhaling the delicious fumes emitting from his sister's ass and slit. His mother continued to advise him. "Kiss her on the lips."

Stretching it out of his mouth, Brad began to run his wet tongue along his sister's twat lips. She moved around a little bit at the sensation. Working the lips apart with his fingers, Brad began flicking his tongue across her clit. Now Holly started to wake up as she moaned a bit. He kept on working at her love-button.

Getting hornier by the second, Brad shoved two of his fingers deep into his sister's pussy. She cried out in ecstasy. He finger-fucked her and licked her clit, causing her to buck against his tongue and mouth. Due to her position, his nose was buried in-between her firm cheeks, and he loved every bit of it.

"Fuck me, Brad." She managed to say. He climbed up on the bed and shoved his erect penis into her twat, reaching under her body to grab a tit with each hand. Squeezing her breasts, he rammed his manhood into her as far and hard as he could. "Oh yeah, baby- fuck your slut sister." This dirty-talk made him hot and he continued to stuff her with his meat.

With his cock exploring the inner walls of his sister's slippery cunt, both Brad and Holly were having the time of their life it appeared. After another couple minutes of rough sex, Brad pulled out and came all over his sister's beautiful ass. She moaned, experiencing an intense orgasm just before he exploded.

Brad's mother spoke, asking her son- "Don't you think Holly has a great little pussy?" He nodded with his approval. "Me, too. Every time I see it I'm amazed at how tender and pink it is."

Holly blushed as she turned over, and as she did the cum that was on her cheeks smeared all over her mother's bed sheets. "So what's next?" she asked her mother.

Heather stared at her children for a second. "Well, Brad has already gotten off twice this morning, so I think he needs to fill back up a little bit. Why don't we all pay a visit to the sex store?" She said with a seductive little smirk.

***

The adult store wasn't huge- it was actually a small building in an out-of-the-way location. Being that it was early afternoon, there were only one or two other patrons in the store. Heather told her daughter to pick out some toys while she and Brad went to the viewing booths.

Once inside the booth, Brad asked why they had come inside. His mother told him to wait. After a few minutes, they heard the sound of a door closing. There was a hole in the wall, and his mother told him to stick his fingers in and pull them back out. Brad obeyed and was rewarded with a cute, seven inch penis. His mother told him "You know what to do."

Brad moved in and went to town on the stranger. His mother began to finger himself as she listened to her son once again slurp on another man's dick. Having gained experience over the previous couple of days, Brad took his time with the stranger. He pulled the man out and began tonguing his balls, sucking them into his mouth and tasting the salty sweat. He then tongued the man's shaft before sucking on the tip of the penis.

It wasn't long before cum was gushing out of the wall-dick. Brad swallowed every drop, sucked every last bit out of the man's cock, then set him slide out of his mouth. Turning to his mother, he laughed and asked "Is that what you meant by me filling back up?" His mother clapped and told him it was exactly what she wanted. His mother said they needed to find his sister. Although Brad was eager for another 'drink', he did as told. They found Holly and she had already picked out two butt-plugs and ten-inch, life-like dildo. Brad's mother told him to pick something out, so he found a pencil-shaped vibrator and a strap-on, the dildo of which had a ball with a bunch of bumps on the end as opposed to a traditional cock head.

After they paid for their things, their mother stayed at the register for a second. "Brad, thank the nice man behind the counter for the sperm."

"You mean...?" he started. The cashier smiled.

"I've known your mom for about six years and your sister for the past year and a half. We've had lots of fun together." He informed Brad. Wow, the things he was learning about his family.

***

Jake got back late this time around, but he was there in time for dinner. They all had a large meal and relaxed naked in the bedroom. Heather looked at her kids "Time for dessert, you two."

They scoured their bags from the adult store, scrambling for the items they had purchased. After all the items were out, Brad's mother came up with a very kinky orgy position for all involved: Holly got on all fours while Jake got behind her, preparing to fuck her defenseless ass. Behind Jake is Brad, who was ready to give back what Jake gave him the previous evening. That's not all, as Brad's mother was wearing the strap-on that he bought earlier with the crazy bumps. She was ready to re-open her son's little brown wound.

Everyone got into position and found a rhythm that felt right and soon all four of them were fucking each other simultaneously. Holly's asshole was on fire while Brad was ripping into Jake's. Brad's mother was slowly penetrating her son's rectum, allowing him to feel each bumped as it rubbed his insides. Brad couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucking Jake's ass. It was so tight that it reminded him of a pussy almost. He thrust himself further, his hips rocking against Jake's athletic buttocks.

Holly had been stroking her clit like crazy and was close to having an orgasm. She rocked her ass on Jake's massive penis while Brad's cock pounded against Jake's prostate. The dildo his mom was using had Brad's ass on fire, too, but he had already learned to enjoy the feeling of something shoved up his backside.

Brad really started to let Jake have it. Despite being six inches, he was making his entire presence felt. Jake was moaning with pleasure while fucking Holly's brown-eye. Holly fingered her clit with more fervor and had a sensational orgasm- she even squirted her woman-juice all over the bed. A few moments later and Jake was filling her ass with his cream, while Brad returned the favor in Jake's rectum.

Brad's mother removed the dildo and stared at her son's gaping ass. She thought about doing all sorts of nasty things to him at the moment but didn't act on them... yet. They all announced how much fun they had just had and Brad thanked his mom for coming up with the idea for that setup.

"I need to piss so bad." announced Holly. This is where their mother's imagination took over. She told her son to lie on his stomach while Holly squatted over his gaping asshole. She did so and soon she was pissing into her brother's stretched out shit-hole. Holly filled his ass with her salty urine and then climbed off. Heather dipped her mouth in and slurped some of her daughter's piss out of her son's bottom.

Brad rolled over, letting the piss trickle out like a stream from his anus and soil the bed. Everyone enjoyed the sight and Brad enjoyed the feeling as his sister's warm pee left his ravaged posterior.

After a little more playing, Holly left to attend a frat party while Jake left with the excuse that he wanted to get drunk and crash at his house that night. Brad and his mother saw the two of them off and then returned to the bedroom and the very dirty bed. They both sat there in the nude, looking at each other's privates.

His mother smiled and began to sit up, rising up her ass. "I think I need to take a shit. Can mommy go poopy in your mouth?" Brad agreed and got into position while she straddled his face. She told him she hadn't taken a dump in days. Her butt hole opened slightly and slowly released its grip on a monster log. It came out nice and even, about six inches in total. Most of it fit into Brad's mouth and he munched away on his mother's dirty shit.

She turned around and took the remaining bite from the tip of his mouth, kissing him on the lips before chewing her own feces.

"Your scat tastes fantastic." He commented. They continued to have their fun with each other.

***

History repeated itself- around midnight, Brad and his mother heard Holly's drunken ass crash into her room. Upon checking on her, they saw that again she was passed out, wearing a pink t-shirt and blue cotton shorts. He didn't wait for his mom to make him- Brad immediately pulled off his sister's shorts, revealing a pair of purple, full-bottom panties. Her ass looked so beautiful.

His mother stopped his advances. "Let's look for a pair of her dirty underwear." They didn't have to look far. His sister kept her dirty panties in a basket near her door. He went through them and finally pulled out a pair of red panty briefs. There was even a slight urine stain on the crotch which Brad found extremely erotic.

His mother told him "Now masturbate in her panties. Show me what you've been doing with mine for so long." And he did.

Brad stroked his cock, resting his tip in the crotch of Holly's underwear. His hand worked his organ over masterfully. His mom was grinning with delight as she watched her son think about his sister. Brad started moaning and his sister rolled onto his back. He went silent, hoping she wouldn't wake up. She didn't, and he continued.

His gaze was focused on Holly's ample breasts as her nipples poked through her shirt. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and Brad could feel his cock nearing the boiling point. He took one hand and moved the crotch of Holly's panties aside, getting a good clean look at her sweet little lips.

That was just about it. He gripped his prick harder as he knew he was nearing an orgasm. He wrapped the crotch of the stolen panties around his penis. His mother encouraged him while Brad stroked himself. Finally he relieved himself and filled his sister's used underwear with his warm cream. Not finished, Brad took the stolen panties from his cock and smeared his excess punk on his sister's nose and mouth, then set the panties beside her face as he had done with her g-string a few nights earlier.

Brad began to leave the room but his mother stood in his way. "Maybe you should sleep with her tonight. I'm sure it'd be a nice surprise to wake up beside her naked brother."

Brad was agreeable, but stated "I really have to pee."

His mother chuckled as an idea popped into her head. "Stand and piss next to her face. Make sure it doesn't splash on her, but soak the bed near her face and chest. It'll be funny, because she'll freak out thinking she drooled all over the place. But then it'll also be sexy, because she'll see her naked brother and know that he peed all over the place."

Brad couldn't argue with brilliant logic. He hopped over in front of his sister's face and let his river of urine flow. The bed sheets became drenched with his pee and finally he drizzled to completion, satisfied with his work. He crawled onto the bed next to his sister, who rolled onto her side. Brad put his hand next to her butt.

"Go ahead and give her tushy a little squeeze." directed his mother. Again, Brad agreed with the logic and squeezed his sister's firm ass cheek. She blew him a kiss goodnight and turned out the light. It turned out his mother was a genius- his sister was very 'appreciative' in the morning of the fact that her brother had slept with her, not to mention what he had done to her panties and bed sheets.