Brad's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of Brad and his slave.
7.8k words
4.2
86.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a continuation of Brad's revenge. I suggest you read it first to get the full flavor of this story. Thank you and enjoy.

*

Six months had passed since the former Sara Conley now known only as slave, had crawled down the hallway leading to the basement dungeon. After the months held against her will by Brad Carter, the man she had wronged in high school, she had returned to him of her own free will. She had given him everything... her possessions, money, body and submission. And in return, he had accepted her as his slave and had ordered her to return to the same basement cell where she had been imprisoned for exactly three months and ten days.

In the six weeks that had passed since that day, their life had settled into a comfortable routine. Brad woke his willing slave each morning as she slept in her cell. She would be allowed to use the toilet, brush her teeth and shower as he watched her every movement while sipping hot tea from a mug. He would then give her a list of assignments for the day. She cleaned his home, did his laundry, cooked his meals and submitted to his every twisted, sexual demand. slave might be scrubbing his kitchen floor only to be jerked up by her long black hair and urged to suck his cock in a well practiced routine that ended with her swallowing every drop of his cum. Or she might spend the day bound in some painful or humiliating position only to be released after her toned body was tormented in some new way just because Brad enjoyed it.

On this particular day, slave was nude and on her hands and knees scrubbing his tile floors with a brush as Brad worked on some offshore accounts in the next room. He looked up from his work to watch her full breasts swaying back and forth as she scrubbed. Brad was startled out of his reflections by the ringing of his cell phone. He glanced at the caller ID and answered it before it rang a second time. "What's up, Dante?'

"We got a small problem, bro. It's about your bitch, Sara."

Brad closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. "What's the matter?"

Dante Jackson, Brad's oldest friend and a major player in the area drug and prostitution trade, slightly hesitated. "Well, Brad, I had some visitors today. You remember Dr. Bob, your girl's ex-husband? He showed up today at my place with a high dollar lawyer, name of Jenkins."

"Come on, man, cut to the chase. What did they want?"

Dante laughed. "Well, he wasn't handing out free dental checkups. Seriously, man, your girl fucked up. She stole some serious cash from him on her way out."

"What are you talking about, Dante?"

"Seems like before she came back to you she cleaned out a safety deposit box that Dr. Bob didn't think she knew about. Had a quarter of a million in it, bro." Dante sighed. "Once he realized that it was gone, Dr. Bob had her followed. When she came here looking for you, she was followed. They have all the paperwork to prove what she did, Brad. It looks bad."

Brad glared at slave as she scrubbed away oblivious to the storm that was brewing. "So what's the bottom line, Dante?"

"Simple, man. They want the money back and want the bitch in jail for theft. I didn't talk to them but my boys said they will be back Friday at 6PM and they want the money and Sara or they will go to the cops with everything they know about me, you and the whole fucking mess."

There was a moment of silence before Brad spoke. "The money's no problem. But they can't have her. Any ideas, man?"

Dante laughed into the phone. "Man, you know I always have ideas. We can't let these assholes get into our business much less have the cops show up at my door. And you know I hate being threatened. Seems I'm having problems with one of my little bitches, too. I have a plan to deal with all of this shit at once."

"Okay, Dante," Brad said. "I'm listening."

Brad watched slave crawl across the floor as she scrubbed while he listened intently to Dante's plan. A smile came across his face as Dante explained the final details. "So whadda ya think, bro?"

"I think it will work just fine. And I'm so pissed off at her for stealing and bringing this crap on our heads that she deserves every bit of it." Brad paused. "Let's do it."

As soon as Brad hung up the phone, he ordered slave to put up the cleaning supplies and crawl to the dungeon. Once there, he put a pair of leather cuffs around her wrists. He was silent as he attached the cuffs to a hook that lowered from the ceiling. As the hook was raised back up, slave was forced to stretch her arms high above her head. The hook finally stopped when her nude body was taut and her pedicured toes barely touched the concrete floor.

Brad walked to the cabinet where his whips were kept and selected the one that slave feared the most. It was a short, brown leather, two tailed whip that felt like razors when the tips hit nude flesh. Brad walked up to slave with anger etched across his face. "Dante called today. I know about the money you stole from Dr. Bob. He is trying to cause us problems. Why would you do something that fucking stupid?"

slave's blue eyes filled with tears that ran down her cheeks. "I-I-am sorry, Sir. When you sent me away and I tried to get my affairs in order before I returned to you, I remembered the secret safety deposit box that Dr. Bob kept at the bank. I was pissed about the divorce and that little bitch from his office moving into my house and I wanted to hurt him. I know it was childish but I thought he would never be able to track me down." Her head hung down as she quietly sobbed.

Brad gripped the whip tighter. "Dante hates problems. But he has a plan to fix this. Unfortunately for you, that plan is going to involve you and some intense punishment on Friday night. Until then you are going to be confined in your cell just like when you first came here. Oh, but first I'm going to whip you until you pass out."

slave jerked her head up in alarm. The first strike of the dreadful whip wrapped around her ass and ended with the thin tips lashing across her shaved mound. She screamed in pain as her toes lost contact with the cold concrete. Before she could regain her tenuous stance, a second slash wound around her back ending over her left nipple. After that, the blows rained down on her nude body as she helplessly hung by her wrists. slave mercifully passed out after fifty stripes crisscrossed every inch of her body.

On Friday morning, slave awoke in her six by eight cell that she had been kept in for the last three days. She was stretching her stiff muscles as the door to the basement opened. Brad walked to her cell and opened the door of steel bars. "You stink, bitch. Get upstairs to my bathroom." As she crawled up the stairs and down the hallway to his bathroom, Brad looked closely at the few fading bruises that remained from her whipping.

Once in the bathroom, slave noted that the big Jacuzzi tub was filled with steaming water. Candles were lit around the edges and a glass of white wine awaited her. "slave, tonight will not be easy for you. I want you to soak in the tub, shampoo, wash and shave your body well. There is a full enema bag in the shower. Use it twice. When you are done, come lie down in my bed and rest until time to go." Brad turned and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

slave was confused by the apparent change in Brad's behavior. Even so, she was not going to turn down a chance to soak in the tub and get squeaky clean after days of confinement in the cell. She did exactly what he asked including the enemas and fell asleep within seconds of her head hitting the down pillow.

The black Escalade pulled up to the concrete block building on the back of Dante's estate. There were a number of luxury cars and SUV's parked around the entrance to the solid structure. Brad pulled up to the side door and parked. He got out and opened up the back of the SUV. slave lay nude on her stomach with her arms cuffed behind her and her ankles pulled up in a loose hogtie. A black hood covered her head. Brad saw two of Dante's men standing by the door sharing a joint. "Hey, Julius, T-Bone. Would ya'll come get this piece of ass and put her in the holding cell with the other one?"

The two large men walked over and smiled as they looked into the Escalade. They picked her up effortlessly and carried her into the building. Dante had the building built years ago for one purpose. He needed a place to play with, train, torment and sometimes torture the young women that came into his world without being interrupted. The soundproofed, concrete building met that purpose with its high ceilings and packed dirt floors.

Brad walked around to the front and entered the building. Dante met him at the door. "Hey, bro," Dante smiled as he hugged his old friend. "Come on in. Everything is set. Just stay cool." The two men walked over to a row of leather chairs and sat down. Dante's seat looked more like a throne befitting his status with gold adornments and his name in gold leaf above the headrest. Immediately, two very pretty and very nude young twin girls knelt at Dante's feet. He glanced down and laughed. "How do you like these two bookends, Brad?"

"Pretty sweet, Dante. Do you think they could go get us a beer or are they just for looks?" Dante snapped his fingers and the twins trotted off to get the drinks. Just then one of Dante's men escorted over two men that looked very uncomfortable and slightly pissed off. Dante remained seated as they approached. The man wearing the three piece suit and carrying a manila folder stuck out his hand. "Mr. Jackson, I'm Anthony Jenkins."

Dante Jackson stared at the man but didn't shake his hand. "Okay looks like we need to handle business before pleasure." He glanced over at his right hand man, Tank, who resembled an upright refrigerator, and motioned him over. He walked over, took the folder containing proof of Sara's theft and handed him a black duffle bag. "I assume the whole quarter mil is here?"

Dante glared at the lawyer. The other man was short, balding and out of shape. Dr. Bob Conley cleared his throat to break the tension. "Umm, where's the bitch? I want her ass in jail."

Dante turned his gaze to the dentist. "Well Doc I got a proposition for you. I have her but she is important to me. I want her kept out of jail. But you want revenge. I got a way to satisfy us both."

"I have a little bitch that I caught stealing from me. Every once in awhile I set up entertainment for my men and punishing these little cunts can be very entertaining. So, I propose that we take both of them and have us a little contest. Five events, loser gets gangbanged by my boys and hung up outside for a few days."

Dr. Bob smiled broadly at the thought of his ex-wife tortured and gangbanged in front of him. "What kind of events?" Dante smiled slightly as he knew the hook was set. He explained what awaited the two women.

"So gentlemen, if you agree to not have Sara jailed we will have our contest and you can stay and watch. I even added an extra fifty thousand in that duffle bag to make it up to you. Hell, you two boys can even help fuck the loser."

Dr. Bob and his lawyer glanced at each other. "Okay, I really only wanted the money back anyway. It's a deal."

Dante motioned for the two men to sit beside him. Two nude women walked over to them. "These bitches will take care of you. Have a drink and relax."

Once the group of twenty men were seated and were waited on by the collection of nude beauties, the two contestants were brought out by Tank who tugged on leashes attached to their collars. Sara Harper Conley, known now as slave, stood nude with her hands cuffed behind her. Her eyes were locked on Brad. The other woman, Amy Roberts, was a striking counterpart to Sara. She was much younger and had long blonde hair with a dark tan as opposed to slave's black hair and alabaster skin. She was very fit and had an impressive pair of breast implants. Both women had their hair braided in a severe ponytail.

Once the women were brought out, Dante's friends and henchmen started throwing money around in a flurry of bets. Dr. Bob and his lawyer took in the excitement. "What are they betting on?" asked Dr. Bob. The girl kneeling at his feet ran her hand along the inside of his thigh. "Excuse me, Sir but these guys bet on anything. Mainly they are betting on the winner but they have all kinda weird side bets."

"So who is the favorite?"

The nude girl smiled. "Well Dante's girls are very tough and well trained. They are also sexual dynamos. Amy... the blonde... grew up on the streets until Master Dante took her in and trained her himself. The other one is not Dante's. I heard that she was some rich bitch until she became some friend of Dante's girlfriend. So... Amy is a big favorite. The other one is so screwed."

Dr. Bob laughed and took a big gulp of his scotch and water as he leaned over to his lawyer. "There is no way Sara could handle any of this shit. She got upset if she broke a nail while playing tennis. And she hated sex."

He listened to the excited chatter around him as he kept hearing how tough Amy is. He took another sip of scotch. "Hey Dante, can I get in on some of this action? I want to bet on the blonde."

Dante turned to the portly dentist. "Sure, Bob, no problem. You sure you wanna bet against your ex?"

"Absolutely. I'll bet the money I got from you tonight if you can handle it."

Dante smiled. "Three hundred grand? I can handle it. You sure about this, bro?"

"I'm sure. Sara is a loser now just like she was when she walked out on her family." Dante felt Brad stir beside him.

Dante held out a large, meaty hand and shook Dr. Bob's hand. "Let the games begin."

Tank, Julius and T-Bone laid the two women on a narrow table. They positioned them in a sixty-nine position and started wrapping them in an elaborate harness. Very quickly the two nude girls were bound tightly together with their arms bound behind them and their legs splayed open. The harness was attached to two winches hanging from the ceiling and the table was removed. This left the two hanging in mid-air, tightly bound to each other and staring directly at the shaven pussy of the other.

Dante stood up and walked to the two poor girls. "Gentlemen. These two bitches have been found guilty of lying and theft. Their punishment will be severe but I hope also entertaining. We got five rounds... the loser of at least three gets to be the star of a gangbang for you gentlemen and then, well, let's just say it would be real fucking bad to lose."

"Round one is the orgasm contest. First one to orgasm loses. But here's the catch... each girl's clit ring is attached to her own ponytail by a set of strings and pulleys. To get their tongue near the other girl's cunt they have to lower their head pulling their own clit. To really get that tongue inside the other girl, their little clit will feel like it is being pulled off."

Dante walked back to his seat as the men laughed and placed the last few wagers. "On three, bitches. One. Two. Three!"

Both girls quickly moved their mouths to the other girl's pussy. slave's tongue could barely touch Amy's moist labia without a painful tug on her clit ring. slave had never eaten pussy before but knew what she herself liked. She pulled her mouth closer until she could start licking Amy's slit. She heard Amy groan in pain and then felt a warm tongue dart inside her licking her like a cat devouring cream. She knew Amy must be in severe pain to get her tongue that deeply inside her so she pulled even harder.

slave knew that Brad was watching her and she so wanted to please him. It felt like her clit was on fire as she licked and tongue-fucked the blonde slave. As she heard Amy moan in what she hoped was pleasure, she started feeling the wetness flow from her own cunt and started feeling her lower abdomen tighten. The humiliation of eating another woman out in front of these men and the sensations of Amy's tongue and warm breath on her pussy coupled with the pain of the pull on her clit was too much.

Amy sensed that slave was close to an orgasm so she pulled even harder to get her tongue deeper. Her own orgasm was close as well but knew that slave's inexperience would allow her to keep it at bay. Amy licked up the juices flowing from slave's pussy and strained to reach her tortured clit.

slave was used to playing orgasm denial games with Brad so she used all of her mental tricks to slow the impending orgasm. But having to service the other girl's wet pussy at the same time was too overwhelming. Suddenly, Amy strained forward and flicked the base of slave's clit with the very tip of her tongue. The intensity of that sensation was too much for slave and she soaked Amy's face with her juices as she screamed in a shattering orgasm. Knowing she had won, Amy lifted her face up, releasing the pressure on her poor clit and rewarded herself with her own orgasm.

Dante stood up as the men cheered or groaned depending on their bets. "Round one goes to the blond cunt, Amy. Give us a minute to set up for round two."

Dante's men quickly lowered and unbound the two girls. They both collapsed on the floor. The men pushed the table and harnesses out of the room and brought in four low benches. The startling thing about the benches was the row of dildos attached to each. They ranged from 6 inches long and 1 inch in diameter to a staggering 11 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. Two benches were placed on each end of the room and were plugged in to electrical outlets.

Dante again stood up as the two slaves were forced up on their knees. "Okay, round two. The dildo relay. As you can see the bitches are being fit with a special pair of latex panties. There is an opening for pussy and ass with an electrical contact around each opening. The contest is simple. The bitch runs to one bench and lowers her pussy on a dildo until contact is made with a contact point at the base of the dildo. When that happens the dildo will give her a shock and a buzzer will go off. She then jumps up and runs to the bench at the other end of the room and does the same with her ass. She keeps going back and forth until she can't fit one of them up her hole. Or until one of them takes both rows. Winner is the one who takes the biggest dildo before they quit or the one who finishes first."

The two nude girls knelt in the center of the room. "On three, bitches. One. Two. Three!" The two slaves jumped up and ran to the benches. Both girls were still pretty wet from the previous round so the first dildo slid in easily for both of them. As their pussy made contact with the base of the dildo they received an intense shock that made both of them yelp. They jumped up and ran to the other set of benches.

Both girls positioned their asses and lowered themselves onto the first dildo. Amy was rewarded with her shock first as slave struggled a bit due to the lack of lubrication. Amy was already at the second pussy dildo when slave got her shock. Both girls had little trouble with the second but when they got to the next ass dildo slave bent down and spit on it. She made up some ground as she slid down much easier.

And so it went with both girls racing back and forth only to struggle to get the increasingly larger dildos in their ass or pussy. The men and the other girls cheered them both on. Amy had a definite advantage as she got the anal dildos in much easier than slave. With two left on each bench, slave almost jumped on the second largest dildo, spearing her sore pussy with a scream. With that move, slave took a slight lead.

But then slave, unfortunately, hit a wall. She used spit and juice from her abused cunt to lubricate the immense butt plug. But she could not force herself onto it. Amy however must have lots of experience as an ass whore as she pushed and groaned until her tortured ass was severely shocked. slave struggled and pushed but to no avail. She looked over her shoulder as her competitor managed to conquer the monster dildo on the end of the bench to the cheers of the crowd.