Brad's Road Trip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she asked.

I didn't really want to tell her, but I knew I had no right to lecture her about being open and forthcoming with me if I wasn't going to do the same. "I'm jealous," I said. "My stomach turned when you told me that."

"Oh, wow," she said. She started stuttering a little. "I'm... I'm sorry, baby. I.. guess I should have asked you first. I just assumed--"

"No, you shouldn't have, Kelly," I said. "Stop apologizing. I mean, a heads up wouldn't have been the worst thing, but really, I have no right."

"You're my boyfriend, remember?" she said. "Of course you have a right."

"Do you get jealous every time I tell you about a girl?"

I thought I already knew her answer. I was wrong.

"Of course, Brad!" she exclaimed. "God, I get all angsty and butterflied out every time you do something with someone else. But I know I have no right to be jealous over it, so I deal with it."

"How?"

"How do you think, dummy?" she laughed, sounding incredulous now. "I make you tell me all about it, each and every time. I make you give me twice as many orgasms as you give whoever it is, and generally I make you cum again before you're through telling me. And I know I've slipped a couple nights, but I always try to make sure I'm the last girl who cums for you every day."

I didn't really know what to say.

"I didn't lie when I said it turns me on," she said. "It does, Brad. Knowing how many women want you, and knowing you will hopefully want me when we meet.. that's a huge turn-on for me. You know what you're doing, too, and you have a fucking awesome imagination. It's never boring. I get jealous because I wish I was there with you, and I know whatever orgasm I give myself pales in comparison to what you'd give me if I were there, and what you'll give me next week."

Yeah, it bothered me. I'm human. But I knew I wasn't going to lose her over it, just like she knew that every time I told her about my exploits. So, I made the only decision I could make.

"So, tell me then," I said.

"I was just so fucking horny when I went out tonight, thinking about you all day, and... what?"

"I said, tell me about it."

"You want to hear?" Kelly asked, doubt in her voice.

"Of course, Kelly," I replied. "It's absolutely not fair that I've gotten to have my fun the last few days and all you've gotten to do is hear about it. You deserved to have a good time tonight, and now it's my turn to get off listening to your adventures."

"Ooh, you're gonna jerk off for me, huh?" she mewled, and my cock instantly went from happily napping to take-the-hill mode.

"Jesus, Kelly," I said. "You fucking get to me."

"You get to me, too," she said. "You've been getting to me ever since I first picked up the phone in your mom's office last week, and you were getting to me all day. I was so turned on just thinking about what we did last night, that I had to finger myself in the shower just to calm down before I got dressed."

"Wish I could have seen that," I said.

"You will, baby, trust me."

"What did you wear?"

She laughed. "I wore a neon yellow scoop top, low enough to show myself off but not so much that anyone thought I had an hourly rate. A black skirt that comes about halfway up my thighs. A lemon-colored bra I bought at Victoria's Secret the day we first talked, and black lacy panties."

"I bet you looked fucking fantastic."

"I did. So, I drove over to my best friend Robin's house. My other best friend, Sarah, was already there, so Robin drove us down to this new club, Rattlesnake, right down by the river. Robin has a boyfriend, but Sarah is always trolling for guys. I made it clear I just wanted to dance a lot and drink a little."

"They weren't trying to play matchmaker with you?"

"Oh, no," she answered. "They both know about you vaguely. They know I'm talking to someone and am very interested in him, but I haven't told them specifics yet."

"Ok," I answered. "So, the club?"

"It's a pretty nice club," she said. "Amazing for Idaho Falls standards."

"I'll have to take you sometime," I said.

"We can have your first dance lesson there," she joked.

"I think I'd prefer my dance lessons to be a little more private and little less clothed," I quipped.

"God, you're so naughty," she laughed. "One of the things I like about you. Anyway, it was already pretty full by 8:30, but Sarah managed to talk some guy out of a table near the dance floor, and started dancing immediately."

"What were you drinking?" I asked.

"A screwdriver," Kelly replied. "I don't know alcohol very well, but Robin likes it, and she's the only one who could actually buy drinks. It tasted pretty good."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said. "Keep going."

"I guess I should describe my friends to you. You'd really like Robin. She's really thin, fits into a size 2 dress, she has long blond hair and she's really, really pretty."

"Meh," I scoffed. "Sounds breakable."

"Well, for you, yes," she answered. "You'd probably break most girls. Her boyfriend is kind of a pansy in bed though."

"Shame on him," I said.

"Sarah is actually more your type, probably," she said. "I know how you love redheads."

"Hey, brown hair is my favorite," I said. "And I'm not just saying that because you're a brunette. The most attractive women I've met so far on this trip have been redheads, but brunettes are more my thing. Always have been."

"Good to know," she said. "But Sarah has big tits, like D-cups, and she's a little bigger than most girls, I guess. But she has these crazy green eyes that lock onto a man and don't leave him alone. She has way more success with men than Robin and I combined, even when Robin was single."

"Well, you apparently had a little bit of success," I said.

"Getting there," she said. "Anyway, we got hit on by just about every guy in the place, but Robin and I were ignoring them, so Sarah pretty much had her pick. When she'd chosen the two or three that made her final list, a couple of the unlucky ones drifted over to Robin and I."

"Nice, you got her rejects," I said.

"Well, she goes for different things than I do, so that wasn't all bad. She likes bald guys with a lot of piercings and tattoos, and I don't really go for that. I have a tattoo, so I don't really mind two or three, but I'm talking a dozen or more. That's what she likes."

I'd have to ask about this tattoo thing later.

"So, I'm guessing the guys that came over to you and Robin weren't that type."

"No. And we didn't even pay them any attention at first. We don't care who dances with us as long as they don't get really physical. We mostly ignore everyone else and just dance with each other. But they offered to buy us drinks, so..."

"You're not stupid," I reasoned. "Some guy wants to spend his money on a drink for a girl he's never going to get with, no reason not to let him, right?"

"Exactly what I thought," she said. "For a drink, I figured the least I could do was give him a little attention. So we danced together a few times, and he was actually kind of cute. He wasn't shy, but he wasn't throwing himself at me, either."

"So what changed?" I asked.

"Robin got tired and sat down, leaving just me and him out there."

"Does this him have a name?"

"You really want to know it?"

"You going to see him again?"

"Brad, of course not!"

"Then what does it matter if I know his name?"

She took a breath and sighed. "Aaron."

"Ok, so Aaron finally grew a penis and got frisky?"

Kelly laughed. I could make entire playlists of that sound.

"Not exactly... but his penis did start growing."

"How so?"

"Well, I told him right up front I just wanted to dance, and he was being respectful. But they played something fast, and he was dancing behind me, holding my hips, and... he started poking me."

"I'm surprised it took him that long."

"And once I felt his cock against my ass... I started getting wet. I imagined you being there with me. You would hike up my skirt a little until you could press your cock against my naked ass cheeks, cop more than a few feels of my tits under my shirt, and then.. I'd find a quiet alley out back where I could fuck your brains out. I swear, if he'd been touching me at all, I'd have cum just from the thought of fucking you in public like that."

"So..." I trailed off.

"I've just been so fucking horny these past few days, Brad," she complained. "I really didn't want to hurt you, but you've been able to get something to take the edge off. All I've had are my fingers and toys, and... I just wanted the real thing. Just this once."

"I understand that," I said. "Now, I have a raging hard-on, and you're stalling."

"Are you stroking it for me?" she asked, slipping right back into uber-sex mode. I was starting to get used to that, but she made the shift so seamlessly that sometimes it still caught me by surprise.

"Not yet," I said. "You haven't told me about anything but some dancing. I'm hard because I'd be hard if you were reading me stock reports."

"You're so sweet," she said. "So, anyway, we dance a few more songs, my pussy getting wetter and wetter the whole time. I know I've soaked through my panties, and I'm half amazed neither of us has slipped in the puddle I'm sure is forming on the dance floor. Then the DJ switched to a slow song, and I really didn't want to dance to it. Not with him, anyway."

"Why not?"

"Kinda like your thing last night with that girl's virginity," she said. "There are some things I want to keep for us."

"I agree," I said. "So, instead you..."

"I told him it was time to go," she giggled. "I went back over to the table, convinced Robin to let me use the spare bedroom in her apartment, and took her keys."

"Who drove?"

"I made him," she said. "And on the way there, I told him he was driving so that he would have a way of leaving right after we were done. I told him if he had a problem with that, we could go back to the club."

"But he's a guy, so he didn't."

"Not so much, no," she said. "I somehow managed to wait until we got to the bedroom to do anything, but the clothes started flying the minute the door closed."

"Ooh," I said. "The good part."

"It was pretty good, I will admit," she said. "It was the most casual sex I've ever had. We didn't kiss, and we hardly talked at all."

"Sounds pretty boring," I said. "I understand not kissing, I guess, but why no talking."

"Because every time something felt good, I wanted to scream out your name, not his," she said. "I figured the less words I said, the less chance I'd do that and hurt his feelings."

"You're such a caring lover," I joked.

"I was using him, Brad," she said. "I knew that, and I think he probably kinda knew it, too."

"Please tell me you didn't just get yours and leave the poor guy hanging," I said. "I've heard of so many men who do that shit since I've been on this trip, and I think it's just as bad when women do it."

"Oh, no, honey," she said. "He came more than I did, actually."

"Something that will never happen with me," I stated. "But tell me about it."

"Well, first, I pushed him down on the bed and went to work on his cock for a few minutes," she said. "I know how big you are from the pictures. He's not as big as you, but he wasn't at all little. I'll probably struggle to get you completely into my mouth at first. His took a little work, but I had it down my throat in a few minutes."

"Lucky mother fucker," I replied. "Did he shoot it right then?"

I was envisioning her doing just that to me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last too long, either.

"Not right then, but not long after," she said. "I pulled out and made him shoot it on my tits."

"I thought you swallowed," I said, though the imagery of her chest covered with cum made my arm speed up slightly.

"I do," she said. "For my boyfriend."

"Fuck, Kelly," I said, shuddering. "I just about came right there."

"Oh, no you don't," she said. "You will, and I'll be right there with you. But not yet."

"Fine, fine," I said. "So, what then?"

"Well, I used my bra to clean his cum off my chest while he licked my pussy."

"Did he make you cum on his tongue, baby?"

"Unfortunately, no," she said. "And it wasn't really his fault, either. He insisted on returning the favor, and just like men, no self-respecting woman turns down a chance to have someone go down on her. But I just couldn't get into it. I really just wanted him to scratch an itch for me, and his tongue wasn't long enough."

"Such a shame," I said. "I think I'll have to tie you up sometime soon. Spread your legs open and use nothing but my tongue, my lips, and occasionally a finger until you've cum for me at least, oh, I don't know... seven times?"

"SEVEN?" she shouted.

"You're right," I agreed. "An even 10 it is."

"Fuck, Brad," she gasped. "You might kill me."

"Maybe," I said. "But there are worse ways to go, right?"

"Jesus," she said. "I've never cum more than a couple times from a guy's tongue."

"I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, babe," I said. "You haven't been with the right guys."

"I know, I know," she said. "You sure do tease a lot for someone who isn't coming home for another week. Anyway, I stopped him after a while and rolled onto my side. He got the picture and slid up behind me. It took him a second to get a condom on, but after that, he just fucked me."

"Just like that, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "He seemed like he'd be more gentle, slower about it, but he really pounded me. Harder than I've been fucked in a long, long time."

"Uh huh," I scoffed.

"Oh, I know you'll do better, baby," she purred. "But I needed a little fix, and I was glad he didn't go easy on me. I wanted it hard and rough, and he gave it to me."

"I wish I was giving it to you right now," I said. I wasn't too far from cumming.

"I wish that, too," she said. "My fingers were mauling my clit while he fucked me. He had pretty good stamina, too. I think we fucked for 15, maybe even 20 minutes."

"That's fairly respectable, yeah," I answered.

"I finally came after a while, but I just screamed into the pillow. It was the only way I could say your name without him realizing it."

Wait.. had she just told me she screamed out my name while cumming on another guy's cock?

"He fucked me good and hard for another few minutes before he came inside me, in the condom, of course."

"Hold on," I said. My brain hadn't moved past it yet. "You screamed out my name while you came on another guy's cock?"

"Yeah," she said somewhat sheepishly. "Is that okay?"

"More than ok, Kelly," I said. "That's one of the hottest fucking things I've ever heard."

"I'm glad you like," she said. I could almost see the smile on her face. "Anyway, he went into the bathroom and washed up. When he was done, he asked for my number, but I told him I was seeing someone. I told him you were okay with what we'd done, thought I really wasn't totally sure you would be, honestly. He answered by saying to tell you thanks."

"Funny."

"He does owe you some thanks, Brad, but not for the reason he thinks," she said. "The whole time I was with him, I was thinking about you. Imagining it was your cock in my mouth, your tongue on my clit, your hands on my tits while you fucked me. The only reason I was horny enough to take him home is because I've been thinking about you constantly."

"Hmm," I said. "If you see him, tell him I said you're welcome."

She giggled again, and somehow, my cock got even harder.

"Anyway, he left, and I drove home."

"Why did you take him to Robin's place, anyway?"

"I didn't want him to know where I live," she said. "In case he decided he couldn't get enough."

"Good call," I said. "I know I couldn't."

"Well, if it was you, we'd probably still be in Robin's apartment," she said. The tone of her voice had shifted again.

"Not probably," I said. "Except, we'd have left the bedroom."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm thinking the kitchen floor."

"You'd have me flat on my back in front of the stove, legs raised up, pounding me into that cold, hard tile. Give Robin a nice surprise when she got home."

"Show her a little of what her boyfriend doesn't give her."

"Fuck, Brad," she said. "Your voice gets me so hot."

"Hell, I've been ready to cum for a few minutes now. I've hardly touched myself the last little bit here."

"What are you waiting for?"

"You."

"Almost, baby," she said.

"I wanna go back to this club," I said. I wrapped my hand around my cock, but I didn't dare move it. "You wanted to take me into a quiet alley, but I wouldn't even care if it was quiet. People could be around, just a few feet from us, and I wouldn't care. I'd lift that little skirt up, push your panties out of the way, and slide my cock up inside you right there. To anyone else, it would just look like I was leaning on you against the wall."

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. I knew she was right on the edge.

"Of course, we can't be going around getting arrested," I said. "So, when I knew you were about to squirt your delicious juices all over my cock, I'd have to clamp my hand down over your mouth, and--"

That did it for her. She screamed obscenities into the phone as she came, and all I needed was two strokes of my fist to be right there with her. I unloaded spurt after spurt of hot cum onto my stomach and chest as I listened to her rock and roll through the waves of her orgasm.

"Did you cum for me?" Kelly asked, her breathing ragged.

"Very much so," I replied. "I don't even have to ask if you did. The neighbors might, though."

She laughed again. "I just wish I'd talked to you about it before I decided to do it."

"You could have," I agreed. "But it wasn't like you had a lot of time to do that. Sounds like it was a pretty snap decision, baby. My answer would have been the same. Hell, you might have had more fun if you weren't worried about what I would say."

"Maybe," she said. "I'm just so glad you're not mad at me."

"How could I be?" I asked. "I am curious about something though. You said I'm your boyfriend, so of course I have the right to be mad. Then you said you didn't have the right to be mad. You're my girlfriend, so, why not?"

"Because, Brad," she explained. "We had that agreement from the very beginning. It was one of the conditions of us continuing to talk to each other. You do whatever you want, just be safe and tell me all about it. You and I never had that agreement with me, and I didn't decide to sleep with the guy until after you'd called me your girlfriend. It's different."

Weird logic, but I guess it made sense.

"Ok," I said. "I get that. But Kelly? Any time you want to do anything between now and the time I get home, you can."

"I won't. I just needed this one, to take the edge off."

"Do or don't. Until I get back, you have my permission, ok?"

"Thank you," she said. "Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise you'll have a story for me tomorrow? I like your voice way better than I like mine, and I like rubbing my pussy and cumming all over myself while you talk dirty to me. Please?"

I told her I would certainly try.

"You know we get to see each other a week from tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"A little," she admitted. "There's a small part of me that's mortally afraid that all this is just fun on the phone, and when we meet, there won't be any kind of spark or connection."

"I understand," I replied. "I have it, too."

"What's your bigger part say?" she asked.

"That there's no way we can have the level of conversations we have, the heat we have with each other, and there not be at least a little something when we meet for real."

"Me, too."

We didn't say a whole lot else to each other that night. At some point she fell asleep, and I did, too.