Brad's Road Trip Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," she moaned. "I came the minute you bottomed out inside me."

"You were cumming before that, babe," I said. "That's quite the compliment, actually. I've made girls cum quick before, but never the nanosecond that I pushed inside."

"I was so keyed up," she replied.

"Still are," I retorted. I turned her until she could put her hands on the back of the chair I'd been sitting in. When she grabbed on, I started fucking her faster, using quick, shallow strokes designed to draw an aftershock out of her. Within a minute or two, I had her cumming all over my cock once again.

"Jesus," I said, slowing down some as her second orgasm started to recede. "You really had a lot of pent-up frustration, huh?"

"You have no idea," she said.

I looked down at the floor, where a copious amount of her juices had leaked out and formed a puddle on the floor. I directed her attention there as well and said, "Maybe I do."

"You have such a nice cock," she said. "At least, it feels fucking fantastic. Mind if I take a look?"

She didn't wait for a response. The brown-haired beauty stood up, dislodging my cock from her tight tunnel. It got homesick immediately, but she quickly knelt in front of me. She took it in her hand, not quite able to wrap her fingers all the way around it. She lifted it with her other hand, too, as if judging its weight.

"C'mon, Ellie, it hasn't been that long since you've seen one," I chided her.

"Since I've seen one this nice, it has," she replied. "It's been about five months. You guys really are a lot alike."

Her tongue snaked out and brushed the tip of my cock before she took the first two or three inches in. It didn't stay there long before she pulled off and began removing the bustier.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"I give sloppy blowjobs," she said with a grin. "I have to protect the merchandise."

She worked it loose quickly, and no sooner had it joined the rest of our clothes on the floor than she had six inches of my cock buried in her mouth.

"Fuck, Ellie," I replied, my hand snaking into her curly dark hair. She slurped and sucked on my cock for about five minutes, doing her best to take in as much as she could. She wasn't lying, either -- I felt quite a bit of her saliva dripping down my balls and running down the inside of my thighs.

It was already one of the best blowjobs I'd received on this road trip, but I had no idea it was about to get even better.

"Let's see if I still have it," Ellie said during a rare break for breath. "I practiced on Tad every day for a year until I finally did it. It's been a while since I've had one that size, though."

She lazily licked around the base of my shaft and took each of my balls into her mouth, rolling her tongue around them and sucking them gently. I was about to ask her what she was talking about, when she suddenly took a deep breath and took my dick into her mouth.

My entire dick.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as I felt the first two inches of my cock slide down her throat. "Good fucking God, Ellie! That's incredible!"

I felt her fingernails dig into my ass as she deep-throated me, the first woman to ever manage it.

"First time?" she asked knowingly as she pulled back for air. I just nodded. "Tad's first time, he shot his cum straight down my throat. He was that excited."

"Trust me," I said. "I was pretty fucking surprised you could do it, or I probably would have done the same thing."

"Well, I don't want you to," she said. "Don't get me wrong. I don't mind the taste, and I'm certainly not a prude. I just promised Tad I wouldn't swallow another man's cum while he was gone." I nodded my understanding. "So, I'm gonna do it again, and when you're ready, say so. My tits are pretty nice, right?"

They were. They were a full C-cup, and had absolutely no sag in them, as you might expect for a 21-year-old woman. As I admired them, I dropped a hand down and tweaked her left nipple. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes back slightly.

"I'm guessing you wouldn't mind seeing them dripping with your cum, then, huh?"

She licked her lips teasingly before taking me in her mouth again. This time I was prepared when I slid down her throat, and I managed to milk another three minutes out of the experience before I simply couldn't hold back anymore.

"Ellie," I gasped, unsure of where I got the oxygen. She pulled me out of her mouth with an audible pop and began jerking me frantically as she aimed me at her beautiful tits.

"Cum for me, Brad," she said. "Coat my tits with your hot cum. I fucking love feeling a man's cum spurting out all over these tits."

She obviously had some experience giving handjobs, too, because it wasn't long before she got her wish. I tightened my grip on her shoulder when I felt the cum rocket from my balls up through my cock and out onto her chest. I opened my eyes and watched as each shot splashed against her creamy white skin. When the left side had had enough, she aimed me at her right breast, then let the last couple of blasts land right in between them.

"You liked that, huh?"

"Just like watching porn," I joked.

"A lot better when you're the one providing the money shot, though, I bet," Ellie replied.

"About a million times better, yeah," I agreed. I slumped back into the chair that I'd just pounded her on. She stayed on her knees in front of me for a minute, idly playing with my cum.

"You have no idea how badly I want to taste this," she whined.

"As much as I'd love to see that, you did promise," I reminded her.

"Yeah," she sighed, "I know." She grabbed a nearby box of tissues and wiped up the mess, tossing it in a trashcan before getting up. She grabbed the discarded purple bustier and headed back toward the front room. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

I expected her to walk back to the dressing rooms, but after two or three minutes, she hadn't reappeared. I was starting to wonder what the hell was going on when I heard her call out, "You ready?"

"For what?" I called back.

"For this," she said softly, then turned the corner wearing the turquoise corset I'd been checking out earlier. My favorite color was pretty much any shade of blue, and the contrast between the almost fluorescent glow of the garment and her pale skin was fascinating. I drew a sharp breath the moment I saw her, and I didn't let it out for most of a minute. My cock had softened a little after busting all over her chest, but seeing her like this fixed that immediately.

"Oh my God," I replied. "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?"

She didn't say anything to that. She just smiled, and did a little pirouette for me. I noticed she wasn't wearing anything but the corset.

"You wanna come here and let me show you just how gorgeous?" I asked.

"You've already told me," she said.

"Yeah, but it's a message best delivered by my tongue, straight to your pussy," I said. A little cheesy, yeah. Sue me.

She shuddered a little. "All my nerves are so raw and excited right now," she said. "I'll definitely take you up on that later. Right now, though, there's something I've always wanted to do. Let me show you."

She extended her hand, and I took it. Together, we walked around the corner and into the main store. She led me toward the back corner, out of view of the chained entrance to the store. She laid down on the carpet underneath a rack of sexy see-through bras.

"Come here and take me, Brad," she ordered. I didn't even need to be told once, because before she even finished her statement, I was on my knees in front of her. Her legs were just as sexy as the rest of her body, and I ran my hands up and down them a few times as I stared at her.

"You know you can't be as loud this time, Ellie," I teased. "Nothing out here I can shove in your mouth to keep you quiet. My cock's already going to be occupied."

"I'll do my best," she stammered. I slipped a finger into her pussy and wiggled it around some. Every time I touched her, she bit her lip or sucked in air or did something to let me know how much she enjoyed it. Finally, she spread her legs wide open, and I got into a pushup position over her.

"You ready?" I asked, knowing damn well she was. She answered by hooking her feet behind my ass and pulling me forward. I sank into her slowly this time, wanting her to enjoy each inch as I nestled snugly inside her. When I was all the way in, she really squeezed my hips with her calf muscles.

"Just stay right there," she begged. Her right hand flew to her clit and frantically rubbed it, and I just watched as she brought herself to her third orgasm in the past 15 or 20 minutes. I could feel her muscles squeezing my cock as she convulsed. If she hadn't just brought me off a few minutes prior, there was no way I'd have been able to hold back.

She chewed on her lip to keep from screaming, and when she was done, her legs fell to the floor on either side of me. I picked up the pace then, plunging in and out of her as she lay flat on her back. It took her five minutes to recover from the barrage of orgasms she'd just had, but eventually she began to respond to me, angling her hips up a little so I could drive in deeper.

"Fuck, Ta--" she moaned, and immediately blushed. Her face had been flushed before, but now she was the color of an Alabama football uniform. "I'm sorry," she said.

I tried not to laugh, and I succeeded at holding in all but just a tiny little chuckle. "It's okay, Ellie. Seriously, I might have met your high standards, but I'm really just a horny guy who's lucky enough to get to have sex with such a hot woman. Who you're thinking of while I'm doing it doesn't really bother me that much."

It was a strange thing to say, and this was really a strange conversation to be having to begin with. But I realized as I said it that I meant it. Maybe Ellie thinking of her boyfriend while I was giving her orgasm after orgasm should've bothered me, but it didn't.

"I'm not really thinking about him," Ellie said. "That's not it. It's just, he's the only person who's ever made my body react this way, and I just forgot where I was for a minute."

"It's fine, Ellie," I said, punctuating each word with a particularly hard thrust. "Fuck, your pussy is so fucking tight."

"That's what happens when it's not being taken care of properly," she answered. Not long after that, I made her cum once more. Now that she'd gotten off four times, I was no longer interested in postponing my own orgasm. I took hold of her hips and frantically drove downward.

"Fuck yeah," she muttered. "I knew you were holding something back from me. Pound me, Brad. Pound me hard."

I kept right on going until there was no turning back. I was going to cum in the next five seconds.

"You can cum inside me, baby," she said. "On the pill."

That still wasn't an option for me. Thoughts of how hurt Kelly would be if I got someone pregnant after promising I'd be careful filled my mind. Ellie's mouth was off limits due to her not wanting to swallow, and I didn't want to cum all over the corset.

I pulled out and manhandled her, flipping her onto her stomach like a rag doll. She squealed in surprise, but started moaning again as she felt my hot cum splatter all over her firm ass cheeks. I didn't cum quite as much as I had on her boobs, but it was still a pretty substantial load.

"Even better," she moaned. "I love the feel of cum on my skin."

"Just couldn't," I gasped, falling back onto my ass when I finished spurting. "Sorry."

"I didn't really want you to," she said. "But it felt so fucking good, I didn't want you to pull out, and I figured you didn't either. I mean, I am on the pill, but..."

"That's reserved," I said bluntly. "If I'd brought a condom in here, then okay, but since I didn't, it just didn't feel right."

She nodded and smiled at me, and I leaned down to kiss her.

"You're incredible," I said.

"Likewise."

****************

We cleaned up and, after I made a few purchases, we left and went back to my hotel room. Now that she'd found what she called "the perfect fuckbuddy," she wasn't about to let me rest. I ate her pussy the moment we closed the door, fucked her in front of the bathroom mirror and in the shower, and she deep-throated my cock again. I even thought about fucking her in the ass, as Kelly had requested, and I did slide my finger in her back door while fucking her from behind. The sudden intrusion made her buck like a rodeo horse, and she said she really wanted to let me try but that she'd never done it and wanted her boyfriend to be the first. I was okay with that.

All told, I came two more times, and her orgasm count was somewhere in the teens by the time she finally fell asleep just after 2 a.m. I left her there sleeping and grabbed my phone, full intending to call Kelly and fill her in. I noticed my mom had returned my call and left a voicemail, though, so I listened to that first.

"Hi Brad, it's mom," the message said. "I'm glad you and Kelly seem to be getting along so well. I'm sure by now she's told you everything, and I didn't know how well you'd react to it. Your dad and I actually saw Kelly and Tyler out together tonight, when we stopped at Best Buy after dinner. They were making all kinds of googly eyes at each other. It was really cute. Anyway, call me tomorrow."

What the fuck?

We'd been honest with each other to a fucking fault. She'd been so nervous to tell me about her tryst with Aaron the night before, but she'd known she had to, and hell, she'd even wanted to. So why would she keep this Tyler person from me? Who was he, anyway? An old boyfriend? A fuckbuddy my mom didn't think I'd like? Maybe even a current boyfriend, someone I'd have to compete with when I got home?

Either way, she should have told me. Was all this stuff she was talking about being my girlfriend just a bunch of bullshit?

My head swam like I was just thrown from a cruise ship in the Caribbean. About the only thing I knew for sure was that I had no intention of calling Kelly now. She hadn't tried to call me back yet, knowing that I was going to be busy and that I would call her when I was finished.

I looked over at Ellie laying in the bed peacefully. I was going to go over there, wake her up, and fuck the shit out of this hot little brunette. I wanted to make damn sure she was sore in the morning.

I slipped into bed, but just before I went to wake her up, the question rang out in my head again.

Who the fuck is Tyler?