Brad's Road Trip Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are pictures of my grandpa and I at baseball games from before I could even walk. My mom and dad's first date was to a minor league baseball game -- there's a picture of me at that, too. My dad would take days off work just to take me to baseball games. I spent most of my youth at a baseball field. When I was overseas, and it was 104 degrees outside with sand blowing everywhere, and you're sitting there wondering if the IED roulette-wheel's gonna land on your number today... I didn't have a girl like you to think about, Kelly. I thought about baseball. The smell of fresh-cut grass, watered-down dirt on the infield, brand new baseballs and old, worn leathery gloves... that's what got me through."

"Baseball is like a religion to me," I finished. "Stadiums are like cathedrals."

"Ah," she said. "And there's no sex in church."

"No, there could be," I said. "But it can't be some cheap, random hook-up. I want it to be more than just sex. I want it to be with someone as important to me as the game, and it has to be part of a special overall experience."

She was silent now. I think she knew where I was going with this.

"It's like that virginity thing the other night in Indy. That would have been a special, once-in-a-lifetime moment for her, and I didn't want to be a part of that. This would be a special, once-in-a-lifetime moment for me. It can't be with anyone but you, Kelly."

"Wow, Brad," she said. "That sounds amazing."

I didn't have a response.

"I'm going to make that happen for you," she added.

"Yeah?"

"Of course," she said. I could hear the smile on her lips. "Any fantasy you ever have, I'll make it my mission to fulfill it with you. I'd love to go to a game with you, in the middle of summer of course, so I could wear as little as possible."

Her voice was like lava. Usually I led these little fantasy sessions, but I was happy to let her this time.

"It'd be at Coors Field, and we'd sit right behind the dugout. All game I'd slip my hand into your lap, massaging your cock just enough to make sure you stayed hard for me all game. At each half-inning, I'd whisper in your ear how I can't wait for the game to end. Somewhere around the fourth inning, we'd get up to get more drinks, and I'd pull you into a maintenance room, just like tonight. I'd get on my knees and take your cock down my throat, get you right up on the edge of cumming before the next inning started and we had to go back."

I was stroking my cock now, my mind fully engaged in Kelly's fantasy.

"During the seventh-inning stretch, I'd stand in front of you and press my ass against your cock while you sang 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' in my ear. Right before the top of the ninth, I'd let you slide your hand inside my shorts and feel how dripping fucking wet I am, how ready I am for your cock. Can you feel how wet I am, Brad?"

I mumbled a yes.

"I wouldn't be any wetter then than I am right now."

"Let me hear," I said. I guess she moved the phone down, because I could hear the squishing noises.

"That's two fingers in my pussy, Brad," she said, working them even faster for my benefit. "If that's how I wet I get from you just talking to me, imagine how wet I'll be when we finally get on the field. It'll be an hour or so after the game, after everyone has cleared out, and I'll have spent the whole hour teasing you... rubbing your cock through your shorts, pushing my hard nipples into your back, pointing out every hot girl who walks by and describing in detail the things I'd want us to do to her."

"Jesus, Kelly," I said.

"Then we'd finally hop the fence and get on the field. Where would you want me? In center field? The deepest part of the park?"

The double entendre didn't go unnoticed.

"Third base," I stammered. I'd played third my whole life.

"Ooh," she said. "We could do it on third base, but I certainly wouldn't make you stop there. I'd sit down on the base, lift my skirt up, push my panties to the side and spread my legs. After all that teasing, I'd be going just as crazy as you are."

"Fuck," I said. "Put my hands down in the dirt on either side of you..."

"Yeah," she answered. "I'd be so wet I'd leave a puddle on the base. Your cock would just sink right in."

"I don't think I can hold out much longer," I spat out.

"Me either, baby," she said. "We wouldn't want to get caught, so I'd want you to just fucking take me. Pound me as hard as you can. Push my legs up in the air till I'm laying down on the base, my long, brown hair spread all over the dirt, and just pound my pussy. I've been teasing you for four hours, now, Brad, so just fuck me!"

I came. I came harder than at any time in our relationship, which was saying something. The first shot splattered against my chin, with the rest landing on my chest and my stomach. Kelly wasn't far behind me, screaming my name over and over into the phone as her orgasm captured her. From the sound of it, it was almost as powerful as mine.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Kelly said.

"You're telling me," I said. "It was your mind, and your story. I'm just glad I was involved somehow."

"Shut up," she teased. "That means a lot to me, Brad. That there's something you're so passionate about, and I'm the only one you'd ever think of doing it with. Honestly, I'm touched."

"I'm glad," I said. "You know I'm gonna be there in five days, right? You're going to get a lot more than touched."

"Promises, promises," she said.

As I said, the next two chapters are written. As soon as I have a chance to go through them one last time, they'll get published on Lit as well. I'll probably put about a week in between them, to string out the comments and the feedback long enough to keep me motivated to finish the next unpublished chapter, but they will be published soon. I've promised no long wait until the next chapter before, and been wrong. Not this time, at least for this chapter and the next.